Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stephanie West Photography

Fun, romantic and natural wedding and engagement photography

With Stephanie West Photography you can be confident we will document your day with beautiful, natural and romantic images. You get two professional photographers with every package, which means you get two unique perspectives for every moment of your wedding day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Save the Date (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

I searched long and hard for a great photographer that LOVES natural light and didn't do any crazy editing to their pictures. I stumbled upon Stephanie and I am SO glad I did. We hired Stephanie to shoot our wedding in May and from the very first moment she connected with us until now has been fantastic. She sat down with my fiance and I to learn about us, what we wanted and helped us think of details we hadn't though of us (all before we formally hired her!). I felt so at ease with her professional, but also personable attitude. She shot our engagement pictures and we were beyond blown away with how great they (we!) looked. I was also blown away with how she delivered them to us, it was such a pleasant surprise and had such a personal touch. Hands down, I would recommend Stephanie above anyone else. We cannot wait until our wedding and see what kind of magic she creates from behind the camera!

Profile Picture Abbey, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Stephanie was great to work with. She showed up early on our wedding day and quickly got to work. We love the background, lighting and how natural our photos turned out.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Stephanie was amazing! She is professional but not stuffy if that makes sense. You don't feel intimidated but supported with her. She gives great guidance, ideas for shoots, and was flexible. She even got in our engagement shoot last minute within a week of booking with her. Wedding day i was worried about photo options as it was drurry, wet, and 47° out (just my luck) but Stephanie (and Ami 2cd shooter) found great shots and bared through the cold to get outside shots despite the weather. We were very happy with our experience with her. FYI price was great...cant beat it honestly....I looked at a lot of photographers and her overall cost, payment plan options and quality cannot be beat. You'll be a satisfied customer promise!
Fyi my pics I took a picture of off my phone yo computer so please note the actual quality of the picture is much better than shown below

Photos
Profile Picture Kacie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date

Stephanie West Photography Pricing

Negatives
Proofs
2 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Stephanie West Photography has taken some wonderful Wedding Photos out at The Barn at Heather Glen. She is an absolute pleasure to work with!!!

Want a photographer that reveals who you are as a couple? Stephanie West Photography is who you are looking for! No two couples are the same, and no two photos are same when she is behind the lens. An eye for the perfect pictures that you will fill your memories and albums. Highly recommend!

Events