La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique

Columbus, OH View map Visit website

Dressing brides for over a decade, an appointment at La Jeune Mariee Bridal Collection in Columbus is an experience for any bride looking for the ultimate selection of designer bridal gowns in a myriad of price points. We search the globe to find gown designers that offer well made and gorgeous bridal attire without sacrificing design, fabric detail and of course style. Our experienced and dedicated stylists are here to truly listen to each bride and assist in putting together a look that will make everyone swoon on your big day!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Leonardia
    Leonardia H. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Service

La Jeune Mariee made my bridal dreams come true! They have thousands of gowns across a wide price point! I never felt rushed to make a decision and ended up visiting the salon three times to pick out my dress. I loved that the first appointment was spent getting to know me and narrowing down the look I was going for. The second appointment Christine, whom I had for all three appointments, had pulled dresses that fit with the look we had decided on. My final appointment was deciding between my top two dresses. I ended up going with a Monique Lhuillier Bliss dress and it was amazing!! The great service did not stop there though! Once my dress came in I had a "meet the dress" appointment and picked out my accessories. Once again I did not feel rushed and I felt like they really were listening to what I wanted and the look I was going for. The veil and accessories I went with pulled the look together to give off that timeless but modern feel I was wanting. Their seamstress recommendation was amazing and my dress fit me like a glove the day of! Even the fact that they stored my dress up to the day before and made sure it was steamed and ready to go for pickup made the experience a dream from the first time I walked into the salon to the day I picked it up. It was even a little fitting that Christine was there for my pickup and helped me load my dress into the car. I highly recommend La Jeune Mariee if you are looking for that upscale boutique experience!
  • Amanda
    Amanda F. Married on 05/22/2021

An amazing experience!

I had the most amazing experience going wedding dress shopping at La Jeune Mariee. Even before my appointment, they were very responsive and professional over the phone and answered all my questions (especially with all the mandates with COVID). It wasn鈥檛 necessarily the typical experience since there were restrictions in place (rightfully so) but they still made it such a special occasion. Cait was the one that helped me find my dream dress and she could tell right away if I liked a dress or not. She also didn鈥檛 try to sell me on a bunch of stuff, she was honest and told me what she would suggest, even if it was a cheaper route. She was amazing! Overall it was a great day.

La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hello Amanda! It was our pleasure to help you find the perfect dress for your wedding day. We know you will look absolutely stunning in your dress and we cannot wait to see pictures! Congratulations on finding THE dress!
  • AmyG
    Amy G. Married on 04/17/2020

Sensational

My experience was incredible. Had a wonderful 2 hours on a Sunday evening with the shop to myself, Christine pulled dresses based on my initial ideas and budget and was transparent about costs for everything. She pushed me to try things to make sure I didn't want them and in several cases I was surprised. She found me my dream dress! I got all the feels! Came back a few days later with my future MIL and FIL and bought the dress. Can't wait for the first fitting! Highly recommend.
  • illustration stars

42 photos 路 09/20/2015

Lambert Photographs Lambert Photographs Wedding Photographers

Simply Fabulous!

The Ritzy Rose The Ritzy Rose Wedding Jewelers

La Juene Mariee is one of my favorite bridal boutiques in the central Ohio region. Owner Lindsay has an incredible eye for style and she stocks only the finest gowns. She also hires highly qualified consultants, so you know you're in good hands when you set up an appointment. They also stock a selection of shoes and bridal accessories that's to-die-for! I recommend La Juene Mariee to every single one of my clients!

Adrianne Elizabeth Events Adrianne Elizabeth Events Wedding Planners

Love La Jeune Mariee. My brides always have the most lovely experience when they visit LJM. Selection and service is top-notch. The perfect dress awaits you!

139 E Main St. Columbus, OH, 43215
614-228-2700

By Appointment Only Tue-Th 11-7pm Fri-Sat 10-6pm Sunday 12-5pm While we are available for appointments on Sundays from 12pm-5pm, we are only at the boutique when we have scheduled appointments. We apologize for any inconvenience!
Location of (La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding