139 E Main St., Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number · Visit website

42 Reviews for La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique

• Dannielle

Dannielle Liebherr · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Wedding Dress Shopping Experience

La Jeune Mariee was absolutely everything I wanted in a bridal shopping experience. They were willing to change my appointment date at the drop of a hat when scheduling conflicts with my maid of honor came up. Upon arrival we were offered champagne or a mimosa before Cate, my bridal consultant, went shopping for me. She made sure to put me in different silouhettes to make sure the one I pictured was what I wanted. In the end we found my perfect dress that same day after only trying 6 total!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • NextChapterReady

Whitney · Married on 10/12/2019

Trust Me, the Experience You WANT to Have

I went to 10 dress stores and tried on over 150+ dresses before I ended up at La Jeune Mariee. I was pretty sure this wouldn't be the place I would find my dress, but it was in the area and I knew others had purchased their dresses from there. From the moment I walked in, it was such a polished appointment. I worked with Erin who was a dream. She had us sit with mimosas to understand what I was looking for and what I had seen in the past. I had actually traveled pretty far to try on this dress I THOUGHT would be the one, but was disappointed by the reality of it. She also engaged my family that was with me and didn't ignore them. We relaxed while she pulled the dresses (do note if you want to be super hands on, this is not the place. The stylists handle the dresses and you do not browse them, they let you know this pretty quickly). I tried on dresses and Erin was super respectful of my budget. I had mentioned I was paying for my own dress so if there was absolutely the perfect dress I could probably have flexibility. She asked me if it was okay to bring in a dress and told me the price to make sure it was okay before showing it to me. I told her yes and as soon as it was on, it felt perfect. It felt how I had expected that dream dress too, but in a totally different way! Unexpected in many ways, Erin somehow found my wedding dress and understood the dress I was trying to describe but had not been able to know if it even existed! I ended up leaving to think about it and had another day where ALL my family came in. I went to some other stores, but was always comparing to THAT dress and finding them lacking. When I returned and put back on the La Jeune Mariee dress I knew it was perfect! Erin helped measure me and I was right in between sizing. I was worried about going up a size because the sample NEARLY fit me (it would zip, but just kept unzipping). Erin cautioned me against ordering a 12 and strongly recommended I go to a 14. I just picked up my gorgeous dress today and THANK HEAVENS I listened to her. It fit like a glove. They said it probably would only need a bustle and a hem. These ladies will give you a posh service, respect your budget, and listen to what you're really wanting. It was the best experience and I couldn't be happier to be a La Jeune Mariee Bride!

Sent on 05/16/2019

La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Lambert Photographs Wedding Photographers

Simply Fabulous!

• The Ritzy Rose Wedding Jewelers

La Juene Mariee is one of my favorite bridal boutiques in the central Ohio region. Owner Lindsay has an incredible eye for style and she stocks only the finest gowns. She also hires highly qualified consultants, so you know you're in good hands when you set up an appointment. They also stock a selection of shoes and bridal accessories that's to-die-for! I recommend La Juene Mariee to every single one of my clients!

• Adrianne Elizabeth Events Wedding Planners

Love La Jeune Mariee. My brides always have the most lovely experience when they visit LJM. Selection and service is top-notch. The perfect dress awaits you!

• 139 E Main St. Columbus, OH, 43215 See on map
    614-706-1478 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only Tue-Th 11-7pm Fri-Sat 10-6pm Sunday 12-5pm While we are available for appointments on Sundays from 12pm-5pm, we are only at the boutique when we have scheduled appointments. We apologize for any inconvenience!
    Location of (La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique)