139 E Main St., Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique

Dressing brides for over a decade, an appointment at La Jeune Mariee Bridal Collection in Columbus is an experience for any bride looking for the ultimate selection of designer bridal gowns in a myriad of price points. We search the globe to find gown designers that offer well made and gorgeous bridal attire without sacrificing design, fabric detail and of course style. Our experienced and dedicated stylists are here to truly listen to each bride and assist in putting together a look that will make everyone swoon on your big day!

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Holly's Unique Weddings and Gowns

43 Reviews for La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique

• AmyG

Amy G. · Married on 04/17/2020

Sensational

My experience was incredible. Had a wonderful 2 hours on a Sunday evening with the shop to myself, Christine pulled dresses based on my initial ideas and budget and was transparent about costs for everything. She pushed me to try things to make sure I didn't want them and in several cases I was surprised. She found me my dream dress! I got all the feels! Came back a few days later with my future MIL and FIL and bought the dress. Can't wait for the first fitting! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Dannielle

Dannielle L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Wedding Dress Shopping Experience

La Jeune Mariee was absolutely everything I wanted in a bridal shopping experience. They were willing to change my appointment date at the drop of a hat when scheduling conflicts with my maid of honor came up. Upon arrival we were offered champagne or a mimosa before Cate, my bridal consultant, went shopping for me. She made sure to put me in different silouhettes to make sure the one I pictured was what I wanted. In the end we found my perfect dress that same day after only trying 6 total!

Sent on 04/05/2019

La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• Lambert Photographs Wedding Photographers

Simply Fabulous!

• The Ritzy Rose Wedding Jewelers

La Juene Mariee is one of my favorite bridal boutiques in the central Ohio region. Owner Lindsay has an incredible eye for style and she stocks only the finest gowns. She also hires highly qualified consultants, so you know you're in good hands when you set up an appointment. They also stock a selection of shoes and bridal accessories that's to-die-for! I recommend La Juene Mariee to every single one of my clients!

• Adrianne Elizabeth Events Wedding Planners

Love La Jeune Mariee. My brides always have the most lovely experience when they visit LJM. Selection and service is top-notch. The perfect dress awaits you!

• 139 E Main St. Columbus, OH, 43215 See on map
    614-706-1478 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only Tue-Th 11-7pm Fri-Sat 10-6pm Sunday 12-5pm While we are available for appointments on Sundays from 12pm-5pm, we are only at the boutique when we have scheduled appointments. We apologize for any inconvenience!
    Location of (La Jeune Mariee Bridal Boutique)