642 North High St., Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Luxe Redux Bridal

Luxe Redux Bridal Boutique is a designer sample boutique located in Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis + Pittsburgh. We offer designer boutique samples off the rack for ladies with LUXE taste! Brides are able to purchase designer gowns from 30-70% off retail, without sacrificing the personal bridal experience they desire! With designers such as Vera Wang, Lazaro, Hayley Paige, Jenny Packham, and more, we are sure you will love finding your designer dress for less! Shop all of our gowns at www.luxereduxbridal.com to see all the pretties available!

Follow Luxe Redux Bridal on

Luxe Redux Bridal 6
Luxe Redux Bridal 7

Janelle Burkhart · Getting married on 07/11/2020

A Must Try!!!

Lexi was amazing and so personable. My daughter does not like to shop for clothing. So I was somewhat apprehensive about this appointment. Lexi listen to all of her ideas and stayed within our budget and by the fifth dress we had found the one!!!Thank you again Lexi for making this such a special day. You are such a sweetheart!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey Penhorwood · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Truly Amazing

I cannot say enough about Luxe Redux Bridal. I was so nervous to go shopping for my wedding dress, but they quickly took all those nerves away. They knew why would look amazing on me and what would fit my vision better than I did. I would go back there in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Luxe Redux Bridal's reply:

Hi Bailey! We are smiling from ear to ear reading your kind words! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day & trusting us to find you THE perfect dress! You are just the sweetest & we so appreciate you! :) Cheers! The Luxe Gals
  • Meridith

Meridith Mahlke · Getting married on 10/12/2019

The perfect day!

I just can’t say enough about our experience at Luxe Redux in Columbus! From the minute we walked in the door Chelsea and her tram made me feel so special. She listened to my feed back on each dress and was just a total doll! I wanted to go out for a drink with her by the time it was over!

It seemed like each dress was prettier than the last, I don’t think I tried a single dress on that I didn’t love.

One thing I really appreciated was that the set up at Luxe allowed me to see myself in the dress before my dress shopping gang. It all broads shops did this and I found that, in those cases, my gang’s faces influenced my opinion on the dress. I liked that I got the chance to fall in love first and then “debut” the dress.

Of course, I found “the one” at Luxe Redux and was able to take it home that day since they sell sample dresses. This was particularly great for me since I’m doing a 5 month engagement.

Do yourself a favor and schedule an appointment at Luxe Redux this minute!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Luxe Redux Bridal 8

Luxe Redux Bridal's reply:

Oh Meridith!! You just made our entire week! You + your #bridetribe were SO much fun to work with & I totally wanted to hang with ya'll after your appointment! We are so happy you had such a great experience + found THE dress! You looked absolutely gorgeous in your gown and we can not wait to see your photos :) -xo Chelsea

Luxe Redux Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Consignment, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• The Ritzy Rose
    The Ritzy Rose Wedding Jewelers

LuxeRedux might be the prettiest wedding boutique you'll ever go to. The relaxed yet high-end atmosphere is perfect for something as special as trying on wedding gowns. You'll get one-on-one attention from LeAnn, who is one of the most passionate people I've ever worked with. The merchandise that LuxeRedux carries is a mouth-watering array of high-fashion designer gowns with embellishments to die for. They also stock gorgeous accessories. I wish this shop existed while I was engaged! I always suggest that all of my local brides stop by to find the gown of their dreams at a budget that won't break the bank.

• 642 North High St. Columbus, OH, 43215 See on map