Luxe Redux Bridal

642 North High St., Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Luxe Redux Bridal

Luxe Redux Bridal Boutique is a designer sample boutique located in Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis + Pittsburgh. We offer designer boutique samples off the rack for ladies with LUXE taste! Brides are able to purchase designer gowns from 30-70% off retail, without sacrificing the personal bridal experience they desire! With designers such as Vera Wang, Lazaro, Hayley Paige, Jenny Packham, and more, we are sure you will love finding your designer dress for less! Shop all of our gowns at www.luxereduxbridal.com to see all the pretties available!

Follow Luxe Redux Bridal on

Luxe Redux Bridal 5
Luxe Redux Bridal 6
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2018

The staff were so friendly and welcoming at the boutique. I was anxious about finding a dress and how to know when to commit. The stylists took my ideas into consideration, grabbed some dresses that matched and some that were completely different to show me I knew what I wanted. I said yes to the dress (and a shiny belt!) and was so pleased. I wish I could wear it again!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Luxe Redux Bridal 7

Cara · Married on 03/23/2018

I seriously cannot say enough great things about this place! I had reached a bridal wall that I was not sure I would get over until my mom found this place and made me make an appointment. And thank goodness she did!! I had a great feeling immediately after stepping in the door! I was greeted by a wonderful kind face named Jessica. She listened to everything I was looking for and about my past experiences at other bridal salons. She even took the time to get the personal details on my wedding and my fiancé and all that good stuff! Once hearing me out instead of taking me to a designated section to look for a dress that fit my criteria, she let me loose and let me explore everything, which had not been the case with other bridal stores. This store was so full of UNIQUE, ELEGANT, and BEAUTIFUL dresses! They were dresses that I had never seen, the kind that I thought only Etsy could provide. I had such a fun time trying on dresses and ended up with a perfect dress that I could have never dreamt of.
    I walked out feeling special, and certain that I had made the right decision. So if you are the unique bride looking for something not so cookie-cutter or something that literally every wedding salon has, go to LUXEredux. You won't regret it. The best thing about the whole day was that I literally got to walk out the door with my wedding dress!! No six month wait for me! This place is AMAZING, don't believe me? You must go see for yourself!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Luxe Redux Bridal's reply:

Cara,
    It was an absolute blast working with you & your mom! We had such much fun trying on different styles but in the end we know which dress was THE one! Thank you so much for allowing me to help you find the gown of your dreams! Please send wedding photos!
    Cheers! Jessica S.

Deborah · Married on 12/30/2017

I ended up scheduling this appointment rather last minute, since I was coming from out of town. Within a few minutes of submitting the request for an appointment online, they were calling to schedule the time. It was my second time trying on dresses (but my first time at LUXE). My first appointment the day prior had not gone well, and I was apprehensive and a big dejected before the appointment. Everything changed once I arrived. It meant so much to me that they closed down the whole store (locking the doors even) for the appointment. My best friend, my mom, and my fiancé's mom were there, and it was such a special experience. I wish I could've only gone to LUXE! Cait helped us out, and she was perfect! I appreciated that she was aware of my budget and helped me stay away from dresses that I could potentially fall in love with. She really went above and beyond when it came to finally choosing my dress from Rosa Clara (it hadn't been worn before either!). I can't say enough wonderful things about it-it was exactly how I had pictured the experience of finding my wedding dress.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Luxe Redux Bridal's reply:

Deborah,
    We are so full of love after reading your review! Your bridal gown shopping experience is once in a lifetime & it was such a joy for us to give you that experience! We loved welcoming you into our sweet boutique and so thrilled you left with the gown of your dreams!
    Cheers! Jessica S.

Luxe Redux Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Consignment, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• The Ritzy Rose
    The Ritzy Rose Wedding Jewelers

LuxeRedux might be the prettiest wedding boutique you'll ever go to. The relaxed yet high-end atmosphere is perfect for something as special as trying on wedding gowns. You'll get one-on-one attention from LeAnn, who is one of the most passionate people I've ever worked with. The merchandise that LuxeRedux carries is a mouth-watering array of high-fashion designer gowns with embellishments to die for. They also stock gorgeous accessories. I wish this shop existed while I was engaged! I always suggest that all of my local brides stop by to find the gown of their dreams at a budget that won't break the bank.

• 642 North High St. Columbus, OH, 43215 See on map