642 North High St., Columbus, OH 43215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About Luxe Redux Bridal

Luxe Redux Bridal is a designer sample boutique! We offer brides a personal bridal experience in our Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh + Cleveland boutiques, as well as online. Our curated selection of designer sample gowns comes from the top bridal boutiques around the country! Because these pretties have been tried on a time or two, they come with a fancy discount (20% - 90% off the original retail price). Our brides find THE one & take it home that day! We carry designers such as Hayley Paige, Lazaro, Vera Wang + many more!

We also offer our out-of-state brides the ability to experience Luxe Redux through our Luxe in a Box service! Pop over to our website to read all the fun details about your at home bridal experience!

Follow Luxe Redux Bridal on

pittsburgh boutique 127 51 448116

33 Reviews for Luxe Redux Bridal

Janelle Burkhart · Getting married on 07/11/2020

A Must Try!!!

Lexi was amazing and so personable. My daughter does not like to shop for clothing. So I was somewhat apprehensive about this appointment. Lexi listen to all of her ideas and stayed within our budget and by the fifth dress we had found the one!!!Thank you again Lexi for making this such a special day. You are such a sweetheart!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey Penhorwood · Married on 12/31/2019

Truly Amazing

I cannot say enough about Luxe Redux Bridal. I was so nervous to go shopping for my wedding dress, but they quickly took all those nerves away. They knew why would look amazing on me and what would fit my vision better than I did. I would go back there in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Luxe Redux Bridal's reply:

Hi Bailey! We are smiling from ear to ear reading your kind words! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day & trusting us to find you THE perfect dress! You are just the sweetest & we so appreciate you! :) Cheers! The Luxe Gals

Luxe Redux Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Consignment
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• The Ritzy Rose Wedding Jewelers

LuxeRedux might be the prettiest wedding boutique you'll ever go to. The relaxed yet high-end atmosphere is perfect for something as special as trying on wedding gowns. You'll get one-on-one attention from LeAnn, who is one of the most passionate people I've ever worked with. The merchandise that LuxeRedux carries is a mouth-watering array of high-fashion designer gowns with embellishments to die for. They also stock gorgeous accessories. I wish this shop existed while I was engaged! I always suggest that all of my local brides stop by to find the gown of their dreams at a budget that won't break the bank.

• 642 North High St. Columbus, OH, 43215 See on map
    614-957-1676 (Phone number)
    Locations: Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh + Cleveland
    Location of (Luxe Redux Bridal)