Stephanie West Photography Reviews

Stephanie West Photography 6
Stephanie West Photography 7

Ashley J · Married on 09/01/2018

September 2018 Wedding

Stephanie recently was my photographer for my wedding in September. I am so happy that I reached out to Stephanie to document our special day. From the very beginning Stephanie was friendly, professional, hard working, punctual, and patient through the whole process (engagement photos to wedding day). Stephanie captured our wedding day beautifully with genuine moments that I will treasure forever. On the wedding day, Stephanie was organized and very helpful which made our day more enjoyable and stress free. Not only is Stephanie very talented, but she is also kind, caring and passionate about her business. Amy Taylor also was with Stephanie on my wedding day who also captured wonderful photos and was very kind, talented, and hard working. I would highly suggest Stephanie to anyone needing high quality photos.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Abbey · Married on 05/19/2018

I searched long and hard for a great photographer that LOVES natural light and didn't do any crazy editing to their pictures. I stumbled upon Stephanie and I am SO glad I did. We hired Stephanie to shoot our wedding in May and from the very first moment she connected with us until now has been fantastic. She sat down with my fiance and I to learn about us, what we wanted and helped us think of details we hadn't though of us (all before we formally hired her!). I felt so at ease with her professional, but also personable attitude. She shot our engagement pictures and we were beyond blown away with how great they (we!) looked. I was also blown away with how she delivered them to us, it was such a pleasant surprise and had such a personal touch. Hands down, I would recommend Stephanie above anyone else. We cannot wait until our wedding and see what kind of magic she creates from behind the camera!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Stephanie West Photography 8
    Stephanie West Photography 9
    Stephanie West Photography 10
    Stephanie West Photography 11

Stephanie West Photography's reply:

You are SO sweet. Thank you so much!! I CANNOT wait to shoot your wedding!!!! <3

Abbey · Married on 05/12/2018

Stephanie was everything I hoped for in a wedding photographer. She was super helpful in the planning process and helped me work out all the details that had been floating around in my head. She listened to all the things I liked and didn’t like about wedding photography and made sure I didn’t have to worry about a thing! She’s such a calming presence and even though it rained leading up to our outdoor ceremony she reassured me that everything would be fine...and it was! All of our pictures were amazing!! She captured every moment so perfectly, and every time I look at our photos I feel like I’m reliving our wedding day all over again. I seriously cannot say enough about how sweet and talented Stephanie is. I’m so glad I chose her to photograph my wedding and I would recommend her again and again. She is INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Stephanie West Photography 12
    Stephanie West Photography 13
    Stephanie West Photography 14
    Stephanie West Photography 15

Stephanie West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Abbey. I was absolutely delighted to be there <3 xoxo

Caleb · Married on 05/05/2018

Steph is such an amazing photographer. I can not express how beautiful every single picture is! She went above and beyond and i would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Stephanie West Photography 16
    Stephanie West Photography 17

Stephanie West Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much!!!!!

Angi · Married on 05/05/2018

Stephanie is an amazing photographer. She has the amazing ability to capture the love and happiness in every picture.

Stephanie West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much <3 I love you all!!!

Corey · Married on 02/24/2018

Stephanie West Photography was AMAZING!! Stephanie shot our wedding and my boudoir photos and I loved them all! She is very professional and personable and she makes you feel very comfortable in all situations! She is very quick to respond to emails and texts and she is very proficient and talented at shooting the photos, editing them, and getting your albums to you! Her photos are beautiful and you will not regret choosing her and her team as your wedding photographer! I am so fortunate to have found her! I planned my wedding from Tennessee (and got married in Ohio) and she made the transition and everything that we did seem seamless. Thank you so much, Stephanie, we are so happy with your services!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Stephanie West Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you so much!!! We really enjoyed working with you guys!!

Andrea · Married on 11/04/2017

Stephanie was great to work with. She showed up early on our wedding day and quickly got to work. We love the background, lighting and how natural our photos turned out.

Thank you Andrea!!!! <3

Ashleigh · Married on 10/08/2017

Stephanie was absolutely amazing before, during and after our wedding. She is so fun to work with and our family and friends loved working with her. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Stephanie West Photography 18
    Stephanie West Photography 19
    Stephanie West Photography 20
    Stephanie West Photography 21

You're the best!! Thank you so very much!!!! <3

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Stephanie is such a kind and gentle soul and we were so lucky to have had such a photographer who could deal with my anxiety and who would work with me she has such patience and she enjoys what she does every step of the way she has gone that extra mile for us . We now have magazine quality photos to show our family and friends of the most important day of our lives.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Jesse · Married on 10/01/2017

Stephanie West Photography was absolutely incredible to work with during our wedding planning and day of events. She takes her time to understand what you are looking for and demonstrates professionalism while doing so! She is passionate and exciting to work with, I HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Thank you Jesse!!! <3

Dee · Married on 08/26/2017

So I don't ever write reviews but Stephanie is AMAZING. Our engagement and our wedding pictures turned out beautiful!!!! She is patient, quick to respond and creative. You will not go wrong going with Stephanie and her partner Amy, I promise.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Stephanie West Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I honestly felt so honored to have been chosen to shoot your wedding and we had so much fun with you and all your families and guests. <3 I'm so grateful to have been put in front of you!

Madison · Married on 12/10/2016

We stumbled upon Stephanie and we're so glad we did! Great personality, professional, and overall AMAZING photographer! We can't wait to see our wedding album!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Thank you!!!

Corinna · Married on 12/10/2016

We couldn't be more pleased with our entire experience with Stephanie!! She was so amazing and accommodating. I've only seen a few sneak peeks of my daughters day, and I'm beyond thrilled with her work!! Highly recommend ?

Sent on 12/20/2016

Stephanie West Photography's reply:

Thank you!!!! I can't wait for you to see them all!!

J · Married on 12/02/2016

Stephanie is wonderful. She is so creative and helps keep everything flowing the way you want it to be. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Thank you!!!! <3

Tiffany · Married on 11/12/2016

Stephanie was the best! She made the entire process seamless. She was on time, professional (but still fun), and the pictures turned out amazing. Thank you so much for capturing our day so we can remember it forever. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer : )

Sent on 12/30/2016

Thank you so much!!! <3

Tiffany · Married on 11/12/2016

The process with Stephanie was seamless from start to finish. She is affordable and does great work. We have amazing wedding photos and liked them and her so much we just got our daughters first professional pictures done with her as well!

Sent on 12/05/2017

I'm so thankful for you!!! <3

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Stephanie did our wedding photos in Sept 2016 in German village. She was so sweet and really made us feel comfortable on our wedding day. Stephanie and Amy were so fun to work with especially of someone like me who is shy and uncomfortable taking a bunch of pictures. I would recommend Stephanie just for the experience on the day of making my wedding day fun, but we also loved how our pictures turned out. We have SO many pictures that we love from our wedding day. I can't say enough good things about Stephanie's photography.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Stephanie West Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah!!!!! We enjoyed you so much!

Andrea · Married on 11/08/2013

Stephanie photographed our wedding in November 2013. She went to multiple locations and was flexible and so easy to work with. She really took time to ask what we wanted and didn't want, and her shots were creative and fun. We would highly recommend her to any bride and groom!!

Kacie · Married on 10/28/2017

Stephanie was amazing! She is professional but not stuffy if that makes sense. You don't feel intimidated but supported with her. She gives great guidance, ideas for shoots, and was flexible. She even got in our engagement shoot last minute within a week of booking with her. Wedding day i was worried about photo options as it was drurry, wet, and 47° out (just my luck) but Stephanie (and Ami 2cd shooter) found great shots and bared through the cold to get outside shots despite the weather. We were very happy with our experience with her. FYI price was great...cant beat it honestly....I looked at a lot of photographers and her overall cost, payment plan options and quality cannot be beat. You'll be a satisfied customer promise!
    Fyi my pics I took a picture of off my phone yo computer so please note the actual quality of the picture is much better than shown below

Stephanie West Photography 22

Thank you!!! I'm so grateful!! <3

Alyson · Married on 06/08/2019

4.2
      3.5

We love Stephanie!! She is really great at prepping for the event and being a kid and grandma wrangler ;)

Stephanie West Photography's reply:

You're too sweet!! :) Being the grandma and kid wrangler is the best part sometimes!!!! <3