605 W. Broadway, Granville, OH 43023 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Studio Artiflora

Studio Artiflora is a bespoke wedding floral business from Granville, Ohio. Located inside a home built in the 1890s, the studio specializes in designs inspired by years of study and work in Europe. Studio Artiflora treats each wedding as unique as you are, and that requires superb details to execute your vision beautifully. Owner Evelyn invites you to her studio.

Experience

Evelyn holds a certificate of international floral design, having studied with Dutch and European masters since 2004. She brings these inspirations to all aspects of her work and utilizes her vast resources of knowledge, experience, and training to give your wedding that classic, romantic or contemporary feeling you deserve. Passionate about travel, Evelyn continues to study in Europe and around the world.

Services offered

Studio Artiflora offers artistic and one-of-a-kind floral arrangements for weddings, your home, or special events. Using natural materials in creative ways to accentuate your florals, Studio Artiflora is in complete control of their craft and how to best use skills for your big day. Every client gets consultations and venue visits, design inspirations, delivery, and setup. Services provided by Studio Artiflora include:

• Aisle and Altar Decor

Studio Artiflora 6
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 05/18/2019

Where flowers TRULY become art

I wish words could fully express how pleased I am with choosing Evelyn to be my florist for our big day. My flowers were the main part of my wedding and she did not disappoint. Evelyn works from her home and welcomes you in like an old friend. My husband bought me peach colored roses for my first flowers and I wanted that to be how my bouquet was and she made that happen. She took a few images that I had from Pinterest and me saying “like this, but different” and she was able to nail down just exactly what I wanted. She’s quick to reply to you, reasonably priced for her work, and makes you feel like your day is the only day she will ever work on. Amazing flowers, amazing artist, amazing woman.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Studio Artiflora 7
    Studio Artiflora 8
    Studio Artiflora 9
    Studio Artiflora 10
  • W

Whittney · Married on 11/10/2018

Pinterest Dreams Become Reality!

Studio Artiflora was a dream come true. Evelyn was so detail oriented, flexible and easy to work with. At our first meeting I came with glamorous Pinterest pictures and she made them a reality. I was able to add my own personal touches to things, change my order, add to my order and drive her up the wall with lots of questions :)

I would HIGHLY recommend Evelyn to do flowers for any occasions but especially weddings! Studio Artiflora was the total package when it came to executing my vision!

Evelyn stuck around to make sure everyone's ceremony flowers were pinned on straight and that everyone was confident with their bouquets. From the bride standpoint I did not have to worry about anything, I had 110% confidence in her!

Studio Artiflora is top notch!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lana · Married on 06/09/2018

I highly highly recommend Evelyn from Studio Artiflora. We were planning a wedding remotely, which was challenging in many ways, but Evelyn made sure to help make this process seamless for us. We could not have done it without her. She worked with us in all aspects from budget, to design, to ideas we had about what kind of flowers we wanted to use. When we weren't sure what would be best, she gave wonderful suggestions within our budget and based on her extensive knowledge of what flowers would be in season. I hope you will consider working with Evelyn for your wedding or other special event! She's extremely talented and such a pleasure.

Sent on 06/17/2018
    Studio Artiflora 11

Studio Artiflora's reply:

Thanks Lana for the kind words. Your choices in flowers and colors provided the groundwork for a beautiful wedding, and giving me artistic license gave me the freedom to design just for you. You were a beautiful bride!

Studio Artiflora Pricing

Studio Artiflora Price Rates

Studio Artiflora FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Studio Artiflora 1
    Gift to the bride

Each bride or bridal couple receives a gift from the Studio on their wedding day. It could be a flower for the bride's hair, floral napkin rings, a rose of the plates of the bride and groom, or other nice surprises.

• 605 W. Broadway Granville, Ohio, 43023 See on map