Madison House Designs

Marysville, OH View map Visit website

$3,800 Typical Price

Madison House Designs is a full-service wedding & events florist serving the Central Ohio area and beyond. Owner, Lynette Higginbotham, opened her business in 2011 continuing her lifelong career path and passion for horticulture.

Specializing in natural, organic styles that offer a lush and romantic aesthetic, including the use of field-grown flowers from our own cutting gardens, we offer a unique experience that is unlike that of a typical flower shop. Excelling at visual communication and presentations, we provide the most detailed proposals possible, leaving no room for surprises on the wedding day. Cutting-edge design techniques allow us to employ trending designs and spot-on flower selections that will have your guests raving about the beauty of the day. We love our customers and commit to a high level of communication and trust that you can count on through the whole process.

Madison House Designs boasts some of the most extensive knowledge of flowers and plants in the market and can advise on unique and creative floral combinations to achieve the colors and style desired in the right seasons.

Their floral workshop is located on a former apple farm in Marysville where they grow some of their own flowers and ornamental foliages for use in wedding designs.

Floral consultations are held at Brick House Blue in Dublin or at their Marysville flower barn by appointment.

A note from Lynette ~ "My love of plants and flowers began as a young child, as I helped my mom tend to her perennial gardens around our home in the country. After graduating with a B.S. in Agriculture from OSU, majoring in landscape horticulture, followed by 7 years as an interior plant designer for a local nursery, I began my wedding flower business in 2011 and hit the ground running! My idea to build a business that was devoted almost exclusively to wedding floristry has allowed me the creative freedom to follow my love for flowers in every season and at many of the most beautiful venues around Central Ohio. I love sharing the gift of nature with others and greatly enjoy the reward of adding natural beauty to such joyous occasions as these."

• Aisle and Altar arrangements
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres/Corsages
  • Centerpieces & Vase Rentals
  • Chuppah/Arch Florals & Drapery
  • Flower Crowns, Petals
  • Garlands
  • Candles/Candelabras/Candle Holders
  • Wide range of rental decor including vintage rentals
  • Misc. floral accents such as welcome signs, cocktail table arrangements
  • Hanging floral installations/suspended designs

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$195

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Douglas
    Douglas L. Married on 01/29/2022

Lynette and her team were incredible!

She clearly understand our vision from the beginning and provided helpful suggestions based on the season and venue. We had a design in mind for our ceremony backdrop and Lynette foresaw the difficulties and helped us come up with a plan to achieve our vision. It turned out incredible! She was communicative and friendly, while always responding in a timely manner. On the day of, she and her team were there on time and worked efficiently to get everything done with no mishaps. Everything was beautiful and many guests complimented the ceremony backdrop and table centerpieces. We would recommend Madison House Designs to anyone looking for a florist for a wedding or any other event!
  • Rachel
    Rachel A. Married on 05/07/2021

Made a miracle happen!

I would like to start out saying any vendor working through the pandemic has been through it all. This *time* is extremely stressful to wedding vendors and they are doing the best they can.

We met with Lynette back in 2019 when we started planning our wedding for May 2020. Just like every other 2020 couple, we had to postpone our wedding a year. Lynette was super flexible and was able to postpone our order. Then, months before the wedding in 2021, we decided to change venues (for safety reasons, guest numbers, etc). The logistics of moving venues, especially to a completely different city is overwhelming, but Lynette made it work. She was able to still create my vision and made the floral delivery as smooth as possible.

The quality of her floral arrangements are amazing. Every flower is carefully placed. It is purely art. From day 1 of meeting Lynette she was eager to create the exact vision that I had and she did just that. She started out by meeting us at a professional location and put our vision onto a tv screen. She listened to me and even incorporated some of my husband's ideas. She created multiple proposals throughout the year and a half of planning and tweaked the smallest details. No change bothered her.

Flowers are a beautiful addition to your wedding whether it's just a small amount or a large statement piece. Lynette is willing to work with your budget and create a beautiful aesthetic for your day. I highly recommend her and her team to create the best floral designs for your wedding day. Happy planning!
  • Paula
    Paula S. Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect in every way

Our experience with Madison House Flowers was wonderful. They took my daughters vision and made it a reality. Everything was beautiful!

Madison House Designs's reply:

Thank you so very much for this kind review Paula.
    We are truly grateful for the blessing of customers like you. It was such a pleasure working with you and your family. Many wonderful wishes and congratulations to your daughter and her new husband.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Rose DeVore Photography Rose DeVore Photography Wedding Photographers

Hi have worked with Madison House Designs LLC for many of my weddings and her bouquets are always fresh and crisp. Some of the loveliest floral arrangements that I have photoraphed in my career. Lovely to work with.

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Absolutely one of the best florist around! We photograph 30 weddings a year and Madison House never ceases to AMAZE us! Highly Recommended!

Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center Hotel Weddings

Lynette at Madison House Designs is such a delight to work with! She is incredibly talented, always calm under pressure, and always knows how to execute an abstract idea to perfection. We always recommend Lynette to all of our clients!

19817 Raymond Rd. Marysville, OH, 43040
Location of (Madison House Designs)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding