Cleveland, Cleveland, OH 44107 Map Phone number Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography

We are Seth and Beth - a married couple who love photography and each other. Serving the Columbus, OH area, we strive to produce the most stunning photos you could possibly dream of! Two photographers at all times with personalities founded on love and kindness. We push the limits on creating fresh, fun, and dramatic wedding images. Jaw-dropping scenes and cuddling couples come standard.

Seth and Beth are internationally award and winners of Wedding Wire's Couples Choice Award for the past three years in a row. We proud serve Cleveland, Akron, Cincinnati, Toledo and beyond. Contact us today!

Follow Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography on

150 Reviews for Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography

• Lisa

Lisa Wydman Snapp 路 Married on 03/06/2020

Wedding photograpy WOW!

I had the opportunity to work with Seth and Beth at a recent wedding in Dayton. They were an absolute amazing team! Fully engaged on details leading up to the wedding, and wedding day they were filled with smiles, joy, energy and professionalism. I would highly recommend them for be part of your wedding day -- they will blow you away!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography's reply:

It was a dream to work with you! Thank you so much for making the day so easy for us, the couple and their parents!! I can't wait for the next time we work together!

Katie 路 Married on 09/08/2018

One of a kind wedding photos!

These guys are a dream to work with!! I can鈥檛 say enough good things about them. It ended up raining our entire wedding day, every couples worst nightmare, especially for an outdoor wedding.. my husband and I just rolled with it but I have to say, there was a part of me that was worried the rain meant we wouldn鈥檛 get those beautiful wedding day photos.
    Not only did they turn out beautiful, we have some of the most unique and stunning wedding photos I鈥檝e ever seen (though I鈥檓 biased :) ). And it鈥檚 truly because Seth and Beth pour their heart and soul into what they do. They're so professional and make the entire day so much fun. They really captured the joy and love on our day, which is exactly what we wanted to remember. Seth and Beth, we can't thank you guys enough for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4400
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Matted Prints

Seth Kerechanin

Seth Kerechanin

Master Photographer

Hey!

I鈥檓 Seth Kerechanin, one half of the Seth and Beth duo. We are married...we are parents...we love being wedding photographers. Our journey as wedding photographers started 10 years ago when we bought our first camera as new parents. I had just earned a Ph.D. in Chemistry and started a new job in the research field.

After photographing over 200 weddings, we have chosen to take a different path in life.

I want to learn more about you. I want to learn about why you love your fiance and what makes both of you click. Give me a call and let鈥檚 talk!

Seth

Beth Kerechanin

Beth Kerechanin

Master Photographer

Hey there!

I am Beth Kerechanin of Seth and Beth Wedding Photography. I wanted to tell you a little bit about myself as we probably have something in common! Seth and I met in 7th grade as young kids. However, as great as he is, I just couldn鈥檛 get over our names rhyming! We stayed friends and after years of perseverance, I just couldn鈥檛 get enough of him.

Here we are, almost 2 decades later, 2 kids later, and still too much in love.

Seth and I are different from other wedding photographers. We want to connect with you as people first. We want to learn about the build a relationship of trust starting at our first phone call. We have found that this allows you to feel comfortable and relaxed on your wedding day.

I look forward to hearing your story and learning about you and your fiance! Call me, text me, email me...I am here for you.

Beth

Nicole Owen

Nicole Owen

Administrative Assistant

I am Nicole!

I am the 鈥榖ehind the scenes鈥 of Seth and Beth Wedding Photography. My goals are to help out with tasks that help drive the Seth and Beth experience to be the best for you and your fiance. I love knowing that the support that I give, helps couples like you.

Congrats on your engagement!

Nicole

• Cheer Up Press Wedding Invitations

Before meeting Seth & Beth, I came to know and love their work through social media. They are a super talented duo and capture weddings flawlessly. After meeting them in person, you will see why they are the complete package -- not only are they talented at their craft; they are funny, friendly and genuine. I highly recommend them!

• DiBlasio Photography Wedding Photographers

Seth and Beth are exactly the kind of people you want in charge of the creative and important task of wedding photos. I trust them with my referrals and know the care and love they put into their jobs! Thanks for being such killer vendors guys!!

• Erica Kay Photography Wedding Photographers

Seth & Beth Photography's work speaks for itself. Combining uniqueness and creativity, S&B is guaranteed to provide you with unforgettable images. They are incredible!

• Cleveland Cleveland, OH, 44107 See on map
    330-322-8338 (Phone number)
    614-300-5050 (Other Phone Number)
    Always on call!
    Location of (Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography)

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography include in the starting price?

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography offer?

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography offer?

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography offer for wedding events?

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.