Be More Photography Limited

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Be More Photography Limited is a Northeastern Ohio-based wedding photography company. With a passion for photos and heart drawn to love stories, owner Brittany Moyer knows just how to capture the magic of your big day. With Be More Photography Limited, you can trust Brittany and her team to capture the moments that mean the most to you. She takes the time to sit down and get to know each couple before their big day to ensure her photos perfectly capture the beauty of their unique love story. With Be More Photography Limited, you’ve found more than just a photographer for your big day. You’ve found a friend who will walk with you throughout the wedding process to ensure your vision comes to life.

Cherish the beautiful memories of this special season with Be More Photography Limited. Presented in a collection of high-resolution digital files, Brittany and her team offer a variety of services, including:

• Experienced photographer
  • Second shooter
  • Willingness to travel
  • Engagement shoots
  • Timeless albums
  • Boudoir shoots
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Kaitlin
    Kaitlin Married on 06/05/2021

Wonderful!

I am very happy to be writing this review! Be More Photography/ Brittany photographed our engagement photos & our wedding day, and did an amazing job! Brittany is not only a phenomenal photographer, but she is a great communicator, and a kind person who put my husband & I at ease while taking the most beautiful photos. Brittany & her assistant Jennifer captured so many special moments on the day of our wedding & we are so grateful. The quality of the photos are wonderful and we received them quickly after our wedding. Choosing Be More Photography as one of our wedding vendors was one of the best decisions we made! We would recommend anyone/everyone to book this photographer!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie S. Married on 05/29/2021

Highest of recommendations

I wish I had some criticism for Brittany and Be More Photography, but I have nothing but good things to say! Throughout the whole process of our engagement and wedding, Brittany was so accommodating and helpful. She had amazing recommendations for places to take our engagement photos and always made us feel so comfortable. We never felt like we were getting photos taken, but that we were just having fun with a friend! She was always easy to get communicate with and was always there with answers if I had any questions or concerns. When we had to postpone our wedding due to COVID, she was so reassuring and willing to work with us on our schedule. Not only is Brittany one of the most genuine, fun, caring people to work with, she does AMAZING work!! She captured our love and the fun we had on our wedding day absolutely perfectly. Her assistant, Alena, was nothing short of amazing as well! They both captured some amazing, special moments during our wedding and reception. I would not change a thing about our experience with Be More Photography, and would highly recommend them to anyone !
  • Amber
    Amber R. Married on 05/22/2021

Exceeded our expectations!!

Brittany is by far the coolest, sweetest, most professional photographer we've ever had the pleasure of knowing. As a bride, I had tons of questions and concerns. As inquisitive as I was, it never once bothered Brittany; she loves her job so much & it definitely shows!! Matter of fact, she was always quick to respond and happy to answer as many questions as I had (I'm pretty needy & extra, lol). I absolutely loved working with this kind soul & cannot wait to work with her more when more photoshoots come!! With that being said, please see our sneak peaks attached!! She was so laid back & super chill the day of, I didn't even know we were posing like this; it felt EFFORTLESS. In just the sneak peaks alone, we practically crossed off my wedding photo pinterest list!! She's truly amazing and so much fun with a God given talent !! We did a test run in the beginning for our engagement photos & they were out of this world GORGEOUS & these wedding photos are just as AMAZING, if not more, omg. She's the best out there!! Trust me, no need to look elsewhere!!!!🥰💕💕

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kristen & Kyle
    76 photos · 09/12/2020

Bailey's Buds n Blooms Bailey's Buds n Blooms Wedding Florists

Thank you so much Brittany! Brittany is such a talented photographer and I am so pleased I've had the opportunity to work with her. She was the first photographer to capture my first wedding and it all turned out absolutely beautiful. Brittany defiantly has an eye for what she does and I highly recommend her to anyone engaged and getting married!

Shaun Street Entertainment Shaun Street Entertainment Wedding DJs

One of the most energetic, fun photographers that I've worked with!!! Was super interactive!

Cuyahoga Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44223
419-974-0349
Location of (Be More Photography Limited)

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding