Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography Reviews

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 5
Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 6
Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 7

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

One of a kind wedding photos!

These guys are a dream to work with!! I can’t say enough good things about them. It ended up raining our entire wedding day, every couples worst nightmare, especially for an outdoor wedding.. my husband and I just rolled with it but I have to say, there was a part of me that was worried the rain meant we wouldn’t get those beautiful wedding day photos.
    Not only did they turn out beautiful, we have some of the most unique and stunning wedding photos I’ve ever seen (though I’m biased :) ). And it’s truly because Seth and Beth pour their heart and soul into what they do. They're so professional and make the entire day so much fun. They really captured the joy and love on our day, which is exactly what we wanted to remember. Seth and Beth, we can't thank you guys enough for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 8
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 9
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 10
  • Allissa

Allissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Best Cinematic Photos of our Tolkien Wedding.

Cole and I wanted to have a Tolkien inspired wedding with photos that would capture the adventure in a cinematic way. We cared about energy the photographers would bring and finding someone local. Luckily our dear friend Lee, sent us Seth and Beth's way.

I still remember the day I looked through their photos of grand weddings and thought surely they would not take on our small Shire wedding. I pitched the idea in the Get In Touch form and was amazed when Seth called me that day. He was full of enthusiasm for our vision and it made me even more excited for our day.
    He embraced our nerdisms and got to the core of why we fell in love through our engagement session. He wore my Mad Hatter cosplay hat while capturing beautiful images of the day and literally laid down on the wet road to get a shot of us running in the rain. It was such a magical day.

The wedding day came and they not only took photos far beyond what we could have imagined for our vision, but they added such a huge part of the energy to the day. Everyone in our wedding party absolutely loved them. Beth rode with my maids to get ivy for my hair and got amazing shots of them with elvish hairstyles amongst the greenery. They weren't just photographers that acted as just another vendor that happened to be capturing the memories. They literally felt like family that was attending and became a part of the memories. Even now, they get brought up with smiles when we discuss the day with members of the bridal party. Their humor, energy, and embrace for your interests makes the day all the better.

They don't stop at that; they build a beautiful album for you, offer amazing wall art, and to say they've gone the extra mile for us with help on some other wedding related things would be an understatement. We are beyond thankful for all that they have brought to our wedding experience, our lives, and will always be close to our hearts.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 15
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 16
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 17

Karen · Married on 09/23/2017

Beth and Seth made sure each photo told the story of our wedding day, all the little tiny moments that others would miss, these two captured in a million moments poignant and precious. A wedding photography should be more than stiffly posed photos of family and cake. They captured beautifully the essence of our wedding, which was fun, joy and having the time of our lives. I look back on our beautiful album and can't believe for a minute that our day looked that amazing.

From the first inquiry to the big day to the album delivery, we knew we were in great hands. We felt pampered and special from the beginning. They were prepared, knew all the major players, knew how to coordinate with the DJ and event staff. They helped immensely with making the day flow, and kept the party going until. They helped us design our album to tell the story of our perfect day. Beth and Seth are the best, and we are so thankful.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Seth and Beth are the absolute best photographers in the game! They are easy to work with, flexible, take the most stunning photos, and are well worth the price. We loved them from the moment we met and could not wait to get our pictures back. The best!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/23/2017

SETH AND BETH; Best Photographers for ANY occasion

Seth and Beth are true professionals who made our day incredible! They gave us exactly what we wanted and more! Prior to the day we met with Seth and he took very extensive notes and asked questions so he could best understand EXACTLY what we wanted. Seth made the day of our wedding super smooth and everything went flawlessly. If you are looking for a photographer you feel like you have known for years Seth is your guy. He will keep you laughing the entire time and will give you very specific directions on exactly HOW to pose. As an artist myself I was BEYOND impressed with how natural and organic our photos turned out, I have seen other peoples wedding photos and thought how "robotic" they look. Seth and Beth deliver STUNNING photos and high quality wedding albums. I will book Seth and Beth for all of my future important celebrations. We love you Seth and Beth!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 18
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 19
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 20
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 21
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 22

Jon · event on 04/03/2017

Seth was so amazing to work with!! His photographs are phenomenal and the way he made us feel comfortable right away really stood out. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Morgan · Married on 10/01/2016

What is there to say about Seth and Beth that hasn’t already been said? We're speechless. We're forever grateful. We're in absolute awe. We're so in love with every memory they captured. We loved working with Seth and Beth. These two are truly one-of-a-kind magic makers and brought so much pizzazz to our wedding photos. They’re risk takers, and it pays off.

We are so thankful...and we can't say that enough.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Jena · Married on 09/17/2016

We knew from the beginning that we wanted great pictures of our special day, having a great photographer was non negotiable for us. You only get one chance to capture that day and pictures tell the story and capture the moments that stay with you forever. We wanted pictures that we could pass down to our kids and their kids and generations from now they can look back on and know that the love we have for each other is truly something special. There are a lot of great photographers around and we met many of them as we were trying to make our decision. When we saw Seth and Beth's work we knew that both of them fit the category of a great photographer. But what really stood out about them was their enthusiasm for wedding photography. This is a passion for them and it shows in everything they do. On top of this they both are great people with awesome personalities who have the innate ability to engage every guest and capture the moment. They worked so hard the entire day to make sure that we had the best pictures possible. They were a hit with all of the guests and we have received so many compliments and so much great feedback from everyone about them. If you are looking for a photographer that can tell the story of your day with pictures and who truly has a passion look no further. I promise you will not find a better couple!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Grace · Married on 09/04/2016

Seth and Beth and amazing to work with. No they aren't cheap but you definitely get everything and more for what you spend. They don't copy what you see on pinterest - they take the photos that you would POST on pinterest and other people would copy their work. They made the entire day extremely enjoyable, even when there was stressful moments they were laughing. My guests, my bridal party, and my husband (who hates taking photos) loved them.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Collin · Married on 09/04/2016

I want to start by saying that I am not a picture type of person. That being said Seth and Beth made the whole experience more fun and entertaining. There were always ready to take great photo but were never in the way of anything. They are also really easy to work with and they were great with the kids. They are very personal people while still retaining a professional demeanor. As for the quality of work it was excellent. As I said before I am not a picture type of person, but when my now wife and I were looking for photographers online I could tell the quality and creativeness of Seth and Beth was far superior to other photographers and worth the extra money.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography's reply:

Thanks Collin! You guys were awesome!!!

Angelica · Married on 08/27/2016

Seth & Beth are amazing photographers and a very kind-hearted couple. They have mastered the craft of wedding photography, and anyone who chooses them will not be disappointed. During our wedding celebration, they not only took professional and creative photos, but they also were able to lighten up the atmosphere with their get-it-done attitude and great sense of humor.

From our first meeting, they showed that they cared and wanted to execute well. They made many suggestions that enhanced our wedding celebration. We have no doubt that Seth & Beth’s dedication and creativity contributed to the success of our event. Our guests have been raving about their skills, too!

We are very satisfied with their work product and strongly recommend them to all engaged couples. A few months ago, they were complete strangers. Now, we are proud to call them friends.

Angelica & Pascal

Sent on 10/18/2016

Tori · Married on 08/20/2016

Seth and Beth are not only very talented photographers, but they are also two of the kindest people you will ever meet. They were extremely kind and professional and I was ecstatic with the quality of my wedding pictures! Thank you Seth and Beth!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Alicia · Married on 08/20/2016

Book them now! They are fun and professional and just the absolute best to work with.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Jordan · Married on 08/05/2016

My wife Loren and I could not be any happier with the work Seth & Beth Provided. They were professional throughout our entire event and the creativity they portrayed...OMFG. lol #ThankYouSeth&Beth

Sent on 09/22/2016

Loren · Married on 08/05/2016

I would highly recommend booking your engagement session in addition to your wedding day. This was such an awesome experience with Seth and Beth, because it allowed my husband and I to become comfortable in front of the camera, prior to the biggest day of our lives. We got a chance to see how great they are at coaching you through the process and also learn their work style. They are awesome!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Martha · Married on 06/11/2016

Just go for it. They are incredible and worth every cent! Seth and Beth were fabulous from our first encounter through the album making process. During the wedding they fit in like old friends and by the end of the wedding folks were asking if they were part of the family. I am amazed at how many great dancing photos they got, considering they were dancing the whole night as well. We appreciate how Seth coordinated the family photos with such respect to the elderly. Thank you. Seth and the videographer were so in synch with each other, working seamlessly as a team. It was fabulous having Seth and Beth Photography.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Braeden · Married on 06/11/2016

Seth and Beth were incredible to work with. I'm saying that because I just married into their amazing family. Seth stepped up when the day was unfocused and kept us on schedule. Most importantly, we have awesome photos to remember the day.

BTW
    Seth BROUGHT the party! He made the dance floor happen.
    Love you guys!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Annie · Married on 06/11/2016

One year ago S&B photographed our wedding. Their photos now fill our home and remind us of those special moments – a hot June day surrounded by our loved ones. Thanks Seth for capturing those precious memories! You rocked it!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Anne · Married on 06/11/2016

Seth and Beth are AWESOME! They are passionate about capturing incredible moments in incredible ways. They are such a blast to work with, and man do they bring the hustle to got that once-in-a lifetime shot!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 23
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 24
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 25
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 26
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography 27

Hannah · Married on 06/04/2016

We cannot say enough good things about this dynamic duo. Working with Seth and Beth as our wedding photographers was an absolute pleasure and we could not imagine our special day without them being such a big part of it all.

Seth and Beth’s work and talent are initially what stood out to us, but their personalities and passion are what made it clear they were who we wanted to shoot our day.

Seth and Beth are not your typical wedding photographers. They have a strong desire to want to take the best photos possible and are constantly thinking of ways to make shots even better. They are locked in to every moment and are engaged in all the action to not kiss a second of your day. They have a great sense of adventure and are always suggesting ways to make your photos unlike any others. Their creativity and drive are endless with energy that is indescribable.

All of our friends and family absolutely adored them and still talk about how fun they were and how beautiful our wedding photos turned out. They can truly make any scene into a breath taking photo and are able to create beauty out of any setting.

Upon receiving our album, we were able to relive our entire wedding day and are forever grateful for them capturing all the happiness and joy. We couldn’t be happier to have had them there to celebrate with us and can’t imagine a better team to shoot our wedding. Thank you over and over again for being amazing photographers and even better people. Love you guys! :)

Sent on 08/14/2016

Mike · Married on 05/14/2016

Seth and Beth are a truly gifted duo and undisputed masters of their craft! they have an ability to make any scene and settings gone with a combination of their keen eye and flair for the unique. They took exceptional care of my bride and me throughout our big day, and we were beyond thrilled with the results. From basic family and wedding party portraits, to impromptu and scenic shots, their product is world-class! I would recommend these two without any reservation.

Sent on 07/06/2016

corin · Married on 05/14/2016

Love, love, love them! They were fantastic to work with. Tremendous creativity and super high energy. They managed to turn our cold and rainy vineyard wedding into what looked like a warm and gorgeous day. I highly recommend spending the money, their photos are worth every penny.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Liz · Married on 05/12/2016

Seth was amazing! We had a great experience for family photos!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Adam · Married on 05/12/2016

Seth was great! I hate taking pictures and he made it so easy!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Max · Married on 05/01/2016

If you want a friendly, personable photographer that will take great photos and be a joy to work with, look no further than Seth and Beth. Seth was so much fun to have around and work with during our ceremony and the photo shoot afterwards, I personally couldn't recommend him enough.

Sent on 05/28/2016