144 Reviews for Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography

Engagement Shoot (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Save the Date (1)
141 Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography Reviews

Seth and Beth are the absolute best photographers in the game! They are easy to work with, flexible, take the most stunning photos, and are well worth the price. We loved them from the moment we met and could not wait to get our pictures back. The best!

Profile Picture User6617198, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

What is there to say about Seth and Beth that hasn’t already been said? We're speechless. We're forever grateful. We're in absolute awe. We're so in love with every memory they captured. We loved working with Seth and Beth. These two are truly one-of-a-kind magic makers and brought so much pizzazz to our wedding photos. They’re risk takers, and it pays off.

We are so thankful...and we can't say that enough.

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We knew from the beginning that we wanted great pictures of our special day, having a great photographer was non negotiable for us. You only get one chance to capture that day and pictures tell the story and capture the moments that stay with you forever. We wanted pictures that we could pass down to our kids and their kids and generations from now they can look back on and know that the love we have for each other is truly something special. There are a lot of great photographers around and we met many of them as we were trying to make our decision. When we saw Seth and Beth's work we knew that both of them fit the category of a great photographer. But what really stood out about them was their enthusiasm for wedding photography. This is a passion for them and it shows in everything they do. On top of this they both are great people with awesome personalities who have the innate ability to engage every guest and capture the moment. They worked so hard the entire day to make sure that we had the best pictures possible. They were a hit with all of the guests and we have received so many compliments and so much great feedback from everyone about them. If you are looking for a photographer that can tell the story of your day with pictures and who truly has a passion look no further. I promise you will not find a better couple!

Profile Picture Jena, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth and Beth and amazing to work with. No they aren't cheap but you definitely get everything and more for what you spend. They don't copy what you see on pinterest - they take the photos that you would POST on pinterest and other people would copy their work. They made the entire day extremely enjoyable, even when there was stressful moments they were laughing. My guests, my bridal party, and my husband (who hates taking photos) loved them.

Profile Picture Grace, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I want to start by saying that I am not a picture type of person. That being said Seth and Beth made the whole experience more fun and entertaining. There were always ready to take great photo but were never in the way of anything. They are also really easy to work with and they were great with the kids. They are very personal people while still retaining a professional demeanor. As for the quality of work it was excellent. As I said before I am not a picture type of person, but when my now wife and I were looking for photographers online I could tell the quality and creativeness of Seth and Beth was far superior to other photographers and worth the extra money.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Collin, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth & Beth are amazing photographers and a very kind-hearted couple. They have mastered the craft of wedding photography, and anyone who chooses them will not be disappointed. During our wedding celebration, they not only took professional and creative photos, but they also were able to lighten up the atmosphere with their get-it-done attitude and great sense of humor.

From our first meeting, they showed that they cared and wanted to execute well. They made many suggestions that enhanced our wedding celebration. We have no doubt that Seth & Beth’s dedication and creativity contributed to the success of our event. Our guests have been raving about their skills, too!

We are very satisfied with their work product and strongly recommend them to all engaged couples. A few months ago, they were complete strangers. Now, we are proud to call them friends.

Angelica & Pascal

Profile Picture Angelica, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth and Beth are not only very talented photographers, but they are also two of the kindest people you will ever meet. They were extremely kind and professional and I was ecstatic with the quality of my wedding pictures! Thank you Seth and Beth!!!!

Profile Picture Tori, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Book them now! They are fun and professional and just the absolute best to work with.

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife Loren and I could not be any happier with the work Seth & Beth Provided. They were professional throughout our entire event and the creativity they portrayed...OMFG. lol #ThankYouSeth&Beth

Profile Picture Jordan, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend booking your engagement session in addition to your wedding day. This was such an awesome experience with Seth and Beth, because it allowed my husband and I to become comfortable in front of the camera, prior to the biggest day of our lives. We got a chance to see how great they are at coaching you through the process and also learn their work style. They are awesome!

Profile Picture Loren, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Just go for it. They are incredible and worth every cent! Seth and Beth were fabulous from our first encounter through the album making process. During the wedding they fit in like old friends and by the end of the wedding folks were asking if they were part of the family. I am amazed at how many great dancing photos they got, considering they were dancing the whole night as well. We appreciate how Seth coordinated the family photos with such respect to the elderly. Thank you. Seth and the videographer were so in synch with each other, working seamlessly as a team. It was fabulous having Seth and Beth Photography.

Profile Picture Martha, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Seth and Beth were incredible to work with. I'm saying that because I just married into their amazing family. Seth stepped up when the day was unfocused and kept us on schedule. Most importantly, we have awesome photos to remember the day.

BTW
Seth BROUGHT the party! He made the dance floor happen.
Love you guys!

Profile Picture Braeden, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

One year ago S&B photographed our wedding. Their photos now fill our home and remind us of those special moments – a hot June day surrounded by our loved ones. Thanks Seth for capturing those precious memories! You rocked it!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Seth and Beth are AWESOME! They are passionate about capturing incredible moments in incredible ways. They are such a blast to work with, and man do they bring the hustle to got that once-in-a lifetime shot!

Profile Picture Anne, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough good things about this dynamic duo. Working with Seth and Beth as our wedding photographers was an absolute pleasure and we could not imagine our special day without them being such a big part of it all.

Seth and Beth’s work and talent are initially what stood out to us, but their personalities and passion are what made it clear they were who we wanted to shoot our day.

Seth and Beth are not your typical wedding photographers. They have a strong desire to want to take the best photos possible and are constantly thinking of ways to make shots even better. They are locked in to every moment and are engaged in all the action to not kiss a second of your day. They have a great sense of adventure and are always suggesting ways to make your photos unlike any others. Their creativity and drive are endless with energy that is indescribable.

All of our friends and family absolutely adored them and still talk about how fun they were and how beautiful our wedding photos turned out. They can truly make any scene into a breath taking photo and are able to create beauty out of any setting.

Upon receiving our album, we were able to relive our entire wedding day and are forever grateful for them capturing all the happiness and joy. We couldn’t be happier to have had them there to celebrate with us and can’t imagine a better team to shoot our wedding. Thank you over and over again for being amazing photographers and even better people. Love you guys! :)

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth & Beth are quite the duo. We knew right away that they were the right fit for us. They are super easy going and easy to work with, I highly doubt that would be a problem for most!

The day of definitely ran smoother with being able to trust them to take care of everything.

Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love, love, love them! They were fantastic to work with. Tremendous creativity and super high energy. They managed to turn our cold and rainy vineyard wedding into what looked like a warm and gorgeous day. I highly recommend spending the money, their photos are worth every penny.

Profile Picture corin, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth and Beth are a truly gifted duo and undisputed masters of their craft! they have an ability to make any scene and settings gone with a combination of their keen eye and flair for the unique. They took exceptional care of my bride and me throughout our big day, and we were beyond thrilled with the results. From basic family and wedding party portraits, to impromptu and scenic shots, their product is world-class! I would recommend these two without any reservation.

Profile Picture Mike, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth was amazing! We had a great experience for family photos!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seth was great! I hate taking pictures and he made it so easy!

Profile Picture Adam, 5/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want a friendly, personable photographer that will take great photos and be a joy to work with, look no further than Seth and Beth. Seth was so much fun to have around and work with during our ceremony and the photo shoot afterwards, I personally couldn't recommend him enough.

Profile Picture Max, 5/1/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

​We contacted Seth & Beth for our wedding photography and it was probably the best choice we made in our wedding planning process. We had a small courthouse wedding in downtown Columbus and reception afterward at Elevator Brewing Co. When I found Seth & Beth and called to inquire, there was nothing but enthusiasm and positivity. The entire process was incredibly easy and stress-free and they are incredibly organized, easy to contact, and very responsive to any questions or concerns.

We had a BLAST taking photos with Seth and he captured our day perfectly. We didn't have a specific plan for photo locations or poses, so we let Seth take over and ended up with photos that we never could have imagined. Our favorite photo was so awesome that the price of the entire event was worth that one photo (if that tells you anything about the quality they provide). And did I mention that we received a complete and edited album within TWO WEEKS of our wedding? I've never heard of such a quick turn around for wedding photos, especially for an edited album. We were returning from our honeymoon cruise and, literally, standing on the deck looking through the online album (oohing and ahhing) as the ship was docking.​ Also, you won't receive a file with 700 unedited photos where you have to fish around for 10 good ones. Seth & Beth stress that they only produce edited and finished photos worthy of display. After such a great experience, we decided that Seth & Beth will definitely be our go-to photographers in the future. They are honest and fun people who clearly love what they do and if you want your event captured in the best way possible, they will make it happen!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files

Words cannot describe how amazing these folks are, but I cannot do interpretive dance or paint something on here, so words must suffice. Simply put - they take the best photos around - hands down. We saw a single photo from our wedding shoot, just one, and were ready to give them twice the amount we paid. Having both experienced poor photographers in the past at events, we can tell you just how crucial having a professional is, and Seth and Beth are the epitome of professionals. Amazing shots, natural knack, a general vision of how things will turn out before they even see the setting. To top it all off, these people are an absolute BLAST to be around! Cannot recommend them enough! If you are debating the amount to spend on photography, just stop. It's the only thing that will be around still for years to come, so get quality photos from Seth and Beth.

Profile Picture User6639887, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files

We had a very small and intimate wedding, so we just had Seth taking pictures, and he was amazing! He was genuinely as excited about the whole thing as we were and he truly has a gift for seeing a potential picture in places that the rest us simply don't. It costs a pretty penny, but this is a case where it's so worth it, and you're getting the high quality that you're paying for.

Profile Picture Kaylyn, 2/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

I'm not a photogenic person, but Set made me and my wife look like models all while keeping us laughing and relaxed. And as for the pictures themselves: wow! A good mix of artsy and portrait-style that we will cherish for ages. Thank you, Seth!

Profile Picture Drake, 2/29/16, 1 Review