Madison House Designs Reviews

Madison House Designs 7
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful Wedding Flowers with Madison House

We had a wonderful experience working with Madison House for our wedding. During our initial meeting we felt as if they truly understood our vision for the day and provided some wonderful suggestions. They were flexible and responsive to us every step of the way. They were able to give us exactly what we wanted and were always conscious of the budget we provided. We even asked to make a few adjustments a few months out and they were very accommodating. We absolutely loved our bridal bouquets, bridesmaids’ bouquets as well as the two other centerpieces they came up with for us. They perfectly captured what we had expressed to them and everything came together beautifully. The highlight was definitely the massive floral/greenery spray they created for the ceremony that then doubled as our head table décor. We loved working with Madison House and highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Sheri · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome florist

We hired Madison house for our flowers. They were very flexible with our "last minute " requests and was very responsive when I had questions.

Sheri

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Palmer · Married on 07/27/2019

Stunning!!

Working with Lynette and the Madison House staff was amazing and I would choose them for any future events. Our flowers and designs were absolutely stunning. Lynette really took the time to listen to everything I wanted and really tailored everything to fit our budget. I'd pick Madison House again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Madison House Designs 16

Shannon hickey · Married on 06/21/2019

Wedding Flowers

Madison House Designs did a wonderful job on our wedding day flowers. Our bouquets, centerpieces, and alter flowers were absolutely beautiful. I loved my bouquet and got so many compliments on it! Lynette and Lisa were able to create exactly what I wanted and keep it within my budget. They were easy to communicate with and were flexible when I had some last minute flower requests. We highly recommend Madison House Designs!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Danielle Watry · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful arrangements! Would highly recommend!

Madison House Designs did a beautiful job with our flowers and arrangements for our wedding!! Lisa was easy to communicate with and worked with us to make our lanterns so beautiful for our centerpieces! Would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Paige Williamson · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing florist!

Lisa and Lynnette at Madison House absolutely made our dream wedding day come to life! Going into our first meeting, the only thing I knew about my wedding flowers were the colors I was hoping to include - from there, Lisa listened to everything I said, showed me her ideas, and helped pull together the perfect combination of flowers. This experience was far more than "wedding flowers" - it was much more of a creative and collaborative process with Lisa and Lynnette leading the way. They worked so professionally and were helpful before, during and after our wedding day. I saw the flowers the morning of the wedding and they were everything I had hoped they'd be and more. The only complaint I have is that we couldn't keep them forever - luckily we have pictures to remember every beautiful moment!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Madison House Designs 17
    Madison House Designs 18
    Madison House Designs 19

Jenna · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Pieces

From the consultation the the wedding day, these ladies were consistent. I had a vision in mind and they brought it to life within my budget! Delivery to the venue made it easy for me and was one less thing to worry about the day of the wedding! The flowers were gorgeous!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Erica · Married on 08/31/2018

Josh & I met with a few other florists before we found Madison House Designs. They were helpful, and had great ideas, but something just wasn't perfect for us with each of the others. We were trying to find beautiful flowers within our budget and also needed advise as to which types of blooms to choose since neither of us have ever studied this. We called Madison House one evening to schedule a time to meet with them and see what they have to offer, discussed some of our ideas, expressed that we needed guidance to find the perfect look, and asked when they are available. They were able to come up with an entire breakdown of all of the flowers needed for our wedding and met with us approximately 30 min after we called!!! We were blown away by how quickly they came up with their floral quote and were willing to meet with us, how kind, easy to work with and professional Lynette and her team was, and how perfect and detailed their initial floral quote was! Throughout our wedding planning we had to make multiple changes to our initial floral quote and also requested suggestions from them for ideas that we had. Madison House Designs consistently exceeded our expectations every time! Our flowers were unbelievably stunning on our wedding day! We received so many compliments on how beautiful they were! They assisted with setting up the flowers the morning of the wedding and gave us the option of purchasing the vases/where to find vases that we were looking for so that we wouldn't have to schedule a time to return them after our honeymoon. We are 100% satisfied with Madison House Designs. If we have future floral needs we definitely know where to go! Definitely give them a call and check out what they have to offer! They no doubt helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Madison House Designs 25
    Madison House Designs 26
    Madison House Designs 27

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

My wedding flowers were beautiful! I am so glad I went with Madison House Design. Every flower arrangement and bouquet were beautiful. I appreciated how they were honest about some flowers not begin in season, or begin more expensive and offered great alternatives. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • Logan

Logan · Married on 06/23/2018

I absolutely loved working with Madison House Designs!! Lynette was SO helpful and on top of absolutely everything. I am probably biased, but I really think we had some of the most beautiful wedding flowers I had ever seen. The software we used to select the flowers was also really cool!! During our initial appointment, we said we did not really have a budget, but she definitely kept everything very reasonably priced for our vision and did not even slightly try to push us towards spending unnecessary money. I think our experience speaks well to the quality of not only their work, but their character. I would use Madison House again and recommend to everyone!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 04/28/2018

My wedding flowers were incredible! I was amazed by how perfectly Madison House met my vision. The whole process from planning to final product and set up was so simple and fun! Lynette and Lisa were amazing to work with an so personable. The technology/ software they used to show me the mockup and pricing was awesome and helpful. They completely respected my budget and helped me achieve the best look possible. Lynette called me after my mock-up was not exactly as I hoped and she made sure to give me the look I was hoping for without changing the budget! Also, the succulents they found for me were out of this world. They were huge and gorgeous!!! I highly recommend Madison House!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Madison House Designs 36
    Madison House Designs 37
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Lisa with Madison House Designs was just a lovely person to work with. She was so warm, knowledgeable, and encouraging in our initial meeting, I didn't see a need to talk to any other florist and signed with her right away. She asked my budget and worked really hard to stay within it, which I really appreciate. When I wanted to add and take things away in the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was super quick to respond with helpful suggestions.

Then, there was the florals themselves. Everything turned out amazingly beautiful and I had so many compliments, especially on the dramatic, tall centerpieces. Half of my centerpieces contained curly willow that I can keep forever!

Thank you, Lisa and Madison House Designs!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Allison · Married on 10/07/2017

I was anxious about picking flowers for our wedding. I had a style/color pallet in mind, but had a hard time articulating my vision because I know nothing about flowers. Lisa and Lynette were great to work with and they made the process very easy. And, of course, the flowers were absolutely beautiful! I would recommend Madison House Designs to anyone planning a wedding in Columbus. They are fabulous!

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Madison House Designs 38

Danielle · Married on 05/28/2017

Absolutely loved working with Madison House Designs! They were so creative and willing to work with my center piece designs the entire way! If I ever need a florist, I will definitely be going to them!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

Lynnette at Madison House Designs was so friendly and reasonable to work with as we sought out our floral vendor. She understood our price range and didn't exceed our budget. We felt we had an average budget for florals but received a better than average experience and or flowers looked amazing....from guys and girls flowers, to florals for the cake (which they put on the cake even though they didn't have to), to petals for floating candles and centerpieces. I will definitely use Madison House Designs for floral needs in the future.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Our flowers turned out better than I could have imagined!! Lynette was amazing. My mom and I originally went to the Worthington office where we created 'digital flower recipes' which really helped us visualize how everything would look. They helped us figure out what we wanted and kept to our budget. Lynette took our ideas and inspiration pictures and made them a reality. They were also more than happy to take a piece from my mother's wedding dress to wrap my bouquet-it turned out perfectly. The boutonnieres, greenery on the tables, flowers on the cake, petals on the aisle, all the bouquets... everything was beyond perfect. Thank you Lynette!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Jill · Married on 11/19/2016

Lynette was awesome to work with. She really made my vision for my wedding day come to life! She knows her flowers so well and suggests different flowers that will create your vision while staying within your budget. I would definitely recommend Madison House to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Sandy · Married on 10/07/2016

Lynette designed the floral arrangements for our wedding on October 7. She did an amazing job and absolutely nailed my vision. Throughout the year of wedding planning, we had two meetings, and after the initial consult, I received a detailed spreadsheet of the exact prices and pictures of the flowers she would be incorporating. I thought that was extremely professional and I knew exactly what we were paying for. And not to mention, I felt her prices were extremely reasonable for the product we received. I have honestly never seen floral arrangements like the ones she designed for my wedding. It was the icing on the cake for everything we had planned and just accented all the other decorations, outfits and the venue. I told Lynette I wanted my bouquet to look like something from a Pinterest photo shoot and she delivered! It was huge, organic, intricate, textured and just stunning. We got so many compliments on the flowers. I seriously wish the arrangements could live forever because they were that beautiful! Her work is awesome! Show her some inspiration, give her creative freedom, and she will go above and beyond!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Vera · Married on 09/03/2016

I absolutely loved my flowers. I worked with Lisa who is phenomenal! I showed her some pinterest inspirations, and she had several options for me and was willing to work within my budget. On my wedding day, the flowers were delivered on the agreed time in perfect condition. My flowers lasted all day and still looked great the next morning. I highly recommend this business.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2016

Madison House Designs did a fantastic job with our wedding ceremony and reception floral arrangements. When I look back at our pictures, I smile every time I see our flowers - they were STUNNING! Lynette was such a joy to work with and really helpful. I really didn't know much about flower arrangements, so I described my vision and gave Madison House Designs "free reign" over the designs. They could not have met my vision more perfectly! I still can't get over how awesome the flowers were. Definitely, definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Kim · Married on 11/07/2015

The flowers were beautiful ! We were very happy.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Amber · Married on 09/05/2015

I cannot even being to express how much I loved working with Lynette and how gorgeous my flowers were! I don't know anything about flowers, so when we met for the first time, I only had a very rough idea and vague theme. Lynette got my "vision" right away, and showed me flowers that I never would have thought about on my own. She even suggested less expensive alternatives, which was very much appreciated. I wish I had more reasons to hire a florist, because I would use Madison House Designs every time!

Sent on 01/22/2016

stacey · Married on 08/15/2015

Madison House Designs was very easy to work with, made the whole process very enjoyable. The bouquets were beautiful! Exactly what I was hoping for!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Madison House Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Stacey! I'm so glad to hear that you loved the flowers! It was so great working with you! Blessings on your marriage!

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

I am beyond pleased with my flowers from Madison House Designs! When I met with Lynette, she was very patient and accomodating in helping come up with the array of flowers that would be used for my wedding. Her professionalism and attention to detail spoke for itself in her work. Communication was great and she provided numerous samples of what flowers she would be using. The y were more than I could have imagined. I have recieved so many compliments from guests about how great the flowers were. I am beyond thankful that I used Madison House Designs. They truly helped make my wedding more than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/25/2015