Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Griffins Floral & Event Design

Columbus Flowers and Columbus Weddings have never been so easy. Local Columbus Oh Florists, Griffins Floral & Event Design delivers some of the most unique and creative flowers and event design you will find in Central Ohio.  Griffin's Floral & Event Design, Columbus Ohio Florists, promises a diverse range of event event concepts and floral décor that are unique and distinctive to our clientele in the Columbus Weddings & Event market. We pride ourselves in offering imaginative and unique floral artistry as well as cutting edge, client-specific concepts. Columbus Wedding Flowers, Columbus Linen Rental, Columbus Lighting, and Event Design have never been easier.

Stunning & Unique Floral Beauty

Columbus Florist & Event Company, Griffin’s Floral & Event Design is known for captivating the moment with stunning and unique floral artistry that is cutting edge to the Columbus Weddings & Special Events market. Modern, Sophisticated, Over-the-top, Simple and Sweet, Big or Small...no matter your style or budget we have something for all.   Wether you need Westerville Flowers, Pataskala Flowers, Or Newark Ohio Flowers, Griffin's Design Team will help you conceptualize your special day by providing you a number of great tools to ensure that your floral concepts are budget oriented, unique, fresh, color coordinated, and special to your individual personality. Our combined team of expert designers offers over forty years of design experience guaranteed to satisfy even the most astute palette. We are floral experts in creating the most traditional of designs to the most difficult of complexity and creativity.

Griffins offers you easy meeting locastions as we are a Columbus Florists, Westerville Florists, & Pataskala Florists, with delivery of Columbus Flowers for your special day to all of Central Ohio.  We are your local Columbus Oh Flowershop.

Categories: Wedding Florist, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Regions serviced: Columbus, Cleveland

Follow Griffins Floral & Event Design on

20 Reviews for Griffins Floral & Event Design

They did amazing with my bouquet and my girls. Went above and beyond my expectations. They lasted all day. The girls bouquets made excellent flowers arrangements for the head table. Had a bit of a hiccup with the mothers flowers but they accommodate with my request. The price was in our budget.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Russ was amazing to work with. He put my fiancé and I at ease and clearly explained our options and his vision based on our budget and preference. He even found ways to lessen the budget but he was conscious to ensure he did not go over our budget. The arrangements and bouquets were absolutely gorgeous. I added an order of mini roses for the top of the cake a couple weeks before the wedding and he was great about the addition. He's very prompt and quick to respond. It was definitely worth the expense of fresh flowers and Russ is an artist with florals. Everything looked so magnificent and the ballroom was stunning with the arrangements.

Profile Picture Nichole, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Russ was wonderful to work with! He had ideas and provided the bouquets that I envisioned within my color scheme. My bouquet was vibrant, fresh, and exactly what I wanted. The centerpieces and ceremony floral arrangements were absolutely beautiful. I received nothing but compliments regarding all of the floral arrangements! He truly has a creative approach and implements his customers’ visions. I would recommend Griffins Floral & Event Design to anyone needing a creative florist!

Profile Picture Sherettha, 8/31/14, 6 Reviews

Signage
Trinkets
3 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
The ladies always love the flower arrangements Griffins puts together.

Griffins Floral & Event Design is one of a kind! Russ' visionary talent and design skills make him a much sought after designer. He is wonderful to work with and will bring your vision to life and exceed your expectations. Highly recommended.

Events