Emilie Duncan Event Planning

PO Box 262, Powell, OH 43065 Map · Phone number

About Emilie Duncan Event Planning

We are a full service wedding and event planning firm based in Columbus, serving all of Central Ohio. We specialize in weddings but can assist with any type of special event or celebration whether private or corporate. We look forward to working with you to make your wedding or event extraordinary!

Follow Emilie Duncan Event Planning on

23 Reviews for Emilie Duncan Event Planning

Emilie Duncan Event Planning 1
Emilie Duncan Event Planning 2

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

Exceptional service and stress-free wedding day!

Emilie was such a blessing to work with! She was a fantastic coordinator for our wedding day, and super helpful for consultations throughout the whole wedding planning process, especially for a couple planning a wedding from out of town. My husband, my parents and I were all able to focus on various details and creating the overall vision, and when it came down to the day of, we had complete confidence handing everything off to her. She ran our rehearsal, organized our vendors, and truly made it so that all we had to do on our wedding day was show up and enjoy every minute of it. I also have to mention that it rained our entire wedding day, which shifted our outdoor ceremony and everything else to Plan B, but Emile was so calm and reassuring and handled all of it so seamlessly. The whole day felt so smooth and professional, and we've had so many people tell us it was the best wedding they've been to, which really speaks to her exceptional service and all the work she does behind the scenes to make it happen. Thank you, Emilie, I don't know how we would have done it without you!!

Emilie Duncan Event Planning 3
    Emilie Duncan Event Planning 4

em · Married on 07/02/2017

Emilie is everything you could want in a wedding planner. When I first met her I was a quivering heap of nerves with no clue what to do next! She didn't even flinch at the prospect of my 400-person, Hindu-Christian 2-day ceremony. Emilie is a true professional with obvious experience and invaluable industry connections. And she is obviously not afraid of a challenge! She helped me to get organized, focused, and on schedule. Emilie worked well with all our vendors, the venue's planner and even the overbearing in-laws! On the day of she was calm and collected, and anticipated/thwarted any potential mishaps before I even had a chance to find out about them. She truly made an otherwise terrifying experience rather enjoyable, and I can not thank her enough for the beautiful wedding that she helped us create!

Simone · Married on 05/06/2017

Emilie is absolutely wonderful to work with! She helped me plan my wedding from start to finish and made it feel so effortless. She was very easily able to understand my visions/ideas and gave me suggestions when needed. By far the best thing about Emilie is her persona and calming demeanor. She is bubbly and easy to talk to and handles organization/stress like I wouldn't know how!! I believe Emilie is a big reason why our wedding day came out so wonderful like it did! Thank you Emilie!! :)

Emilie Duncan Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• The Athletic Club of Columbus
    The Athletic Club of Columbus Banquet Halls

We absolutely LOVE working with Emilie and her team! She is so professional and works so hard for her clients. We always know we can rely on the wedding going smoothly when she's involved and that our clients will be 100% satisfied with every aspect of their wedding.

• Bloomtastic Florist
    Bloomtastic Florist Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Emilie for a few years now and every time I am beyond impressed with her execution and ability to provide her clients with the wedding of their dreams. She is so personable and easy to get along with, and she truly is vested in the success of her client's weddings. Each wedding is special to her and it shows in her attention to detail.

• Petals & Leaves
    Petals & Leaves Wedding Florists

Love Emilie! She is so sweet and professional. She seems to really have it together. Her knowledge of the wedding industry is vast.

• PO Box 262 Powell, 43065 See on map