PO Box 262, Powell, OH 43065 Map · Phone number

About Emilie Duncan Event Planning

We are a full service wedding and event planning firm based in Columbus, serving all of Central Ohio. We specialize in weddings but can assist with any type of special event or celebration whether private or corporate. We look forward to working with you to make your wedding or event extraordinary!

Follow Emilie Duncan Event Planning on

24 Reviews for Emilie Duncan Event Planning

Emilie Duncan Event Planning 1
Emilie Duncan Event Planning 2

Katie · Married on 09/08/2018

Exceptional service and stress-free wedding day!

Emilie was such a blessing to work with! She was a fantastic coordinator for our wedding day, and super helpful for consultations throughout the whole wedding planning process, especially for a couple planning a wedding from out of town. My husband, my parents and I were all able to focus on various details and creating the overall vision, and when it came down to the day of, we had complete confidence handing everything off to her. She ran our rehearsal, organized our vendors, and truly made it so that all we had to do on our wedding day was show up and enjoy every minute of it. I also have to mention that it rained our entire wedding day, which shifted our outdoor ceremony and everything else to Plan B, but Emile was so calm and reassuring and handled all of it so seamlessly. The whole day felt so smooth and professional, and we've had so many people tell us it was the best wedding they've been to, which really speaks to her exceptional service and all the work she does behind the scenes to make it happen. Thank you, Emilie, I don't know how we would have done it without you!!

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Emilie Duncan Event Planning 3
    Emilie Duncan Event Planning 4
  • Allissa

Allissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Shire Wedding

A year ago today, we had the most magical Shire inspired wedding we could have dreamed up. It is all thanks to Emilie. She had the best local vendor recommendations, went to bat for us when there were major venue issues and solved all those problems seamlessly without us needing to lose sleep, and she kept us calm through the whole experience. She constantly reassured us that it would all be perfect and it truly was down to every last detail.

She wasn't just a planner doing a job, but she truly made us feel that she cared about our day deeply and loved the inspiration for it as much as we did. She handled my husband's sarcastic humor and my novel emails like a true champ.

We've both agreed that she was the best investment we made in our wedding and would forever reccomend her to anyone planning an event. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you are amazing and we miss our meetings with you already.

Sent on 06/16/2019

em · Married on 07/02/2017

Emilie is everything you could want in a wedding planner. When I first met her I was a quivering heap of nerves with no clue what to do next! She didn't even flinch at the prospect of my 400-person, Hindu-Christian 2-day ceremony. Emilie is a true professional with obvious experience and invaluable industry connections. And she is obviously not afraid of a challenge! She helped me to get organized, focused, and on schedule. Emilie worked well with all our vendors, the venue's planner and even the overbearing in-laws! On the day of she was calm and collected, and anticipated/thwarted any potential mishaps before I even had a chance to find out about them. She truly made an otherwise terrifying experience rather enjoyable, and I can not thank her enough for the beautiful wedding that she helped us create!

Sent on 12/27/2017

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• The Athletic Club of Columbus
    The Athletic Club of Columbus Banquet Halls

We absolutely LOVE working with Emilie and her team! She is so professional and works so hard for her clients. We always know we can rely on the wedding going smoothly when she's involved and that our clients will be 100% satisfied with every aspect of their wedding.

• Bloomtastic Florist
    Bloomtastic Florist Wedding Florists

I have had the pleasure of working with Emilie for a few years now and every time I am beyond impressed with her execution and ability to provide her clients with the wedding of their dreams. She is so personable and easy to get along with, and she truly is vested in the success of her client's weddings. Each wedding is special to her and it shows in her attention to detail.

• Petals & Leaves
    Petals & Leaves Wedding Florists

Love Emilie! She is so sweet and professional. She seems to really have it together. Her knowledge of the wedding industry is vast.

• PO Box 262 Powell, 43065 See on map