CW & Co.

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

CW & Co. is a professional wedding planning service based in Columbus, Ohio. With over half a decade of experience, these versatile coordinators have helped over 100 couples plan their special day. From intimate elopements to elegant receptions with hundreds of guests, they have the expertise to help you host an event to remember. With this knowledge, this team can help ease the stress on you and your partner as they create a seamless celebration for you.

CW & Co. welcomes couples to meet with their resourceful planners to learn more about their available services. Full and partial planning packages are available, along with day-of coordination for couples who just need some background assistance on the big day. Other services available from this talented team include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guestlist creation
  • Vendor referrals

CW & Co. services all of Ohio as well as the Sarasota, Florida area. The team is willing to travel as well!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Julia
    Julia F. Married on 06/11/2022

Relaxed yet in control!

I love Caroline- she is so on top of everything and in control yet gives off the most chill and laidback vibe. We hired her for day-of coordination but she goes above and beyond that, with multiple meetings beforehand and being available for questions and planning help any time. On wedding day, she was in constant communication with me all day and made sure I was never made aware of any stressors or issues. She was there to help from set up, throughout the entire day, and through tear down and clean up. She helped keep everything on schedule and I literally don鈥檛 know how I would鈥檝e survived the day without her. If you鈥檙e on the fence about a coordinator鈥ou need to hire Caroline!!
    Hilary G. Married on 05/14/2022

Hire Her...

Caroline was awesome to work with. She's calm & level headed about the entire process. She helped us determine what matter in our budget and what we could do without. Caroline was extremely organized day of and made sure we could both relax and enjoy the day with our people. I highly recommend hiring Caroline. She will be your friend throughout this insane adventure. I wouldn't have survived without her!
    Shirley H. Married on 09/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Caroline has the most calming yet in control style!

I loved working with Caroline, I hardly provided her any direction and yet everything turned out beautifully. She took care of the items I didn鈥檛 have the patience for and also didn鈥檛 contact me continuously, just took control and allowed me to be present. She is extremely knowledgeable on vendors and can provide creditable suggestions in all areas. She was completely essential to my wedding and I would actually like to befriend her.
  • illustration stars

Team

Caroline Whitaker
Caroline Whitaker
Owner/Lead Planner

I have always loved a good party. Growing up, I would set up family dinners and events according to the Emily Post book my Grandmother gave me. Little did I know that this would be my future passion. I moved to Columbus, OH, and dove headfirst into the event planning world. During my six years here, I have worked at multiple venues and planned or assisted with over 100 weddings! I sincerely love the time spent getting to know my clients and bringing their vision to life. I want to be with you every step of the way to ensure your wedding day is everything you have dreamt of!

266 Highmeadow Dr. Columbus, OH, 43230
Location of (CW & Co.)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding