2136 Arlington Ave, Columbus, OH 43221 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bloomtastic Florist

It's Your Day...Make It Memorable.

Wedding flowers are the visual aspect that connects emotion to beauty. With personalized attention, creativity and uniqueness, we will not only meet your expectations but exceed them by listening to what you want and together creating the wedding of your dreams! Specializing in events and weddings, we design for nearly 200 brides every year. Our designs have been featured in national publications as well as several issues of the local bridal magazine, Columbus Weddings and can also be found on the popular website,as well as The Knot.

We are honored and thrilled to be chosen by the brides as Couple's Choice award recipient since 2009 and The Knot Best of Weddings since 2011. In 2015, we became a The Knot HALL OF FAME member.

Bloomtastic flowers & events is located at the corners of Arlington Ave and Guilford Road in the Mallway of Upper Arlington. We provide superior florals for weddings in the Greater Columbus/Franklin County area.

We have a $1000 minimum for wedding floral design and consultations are complimentary! We look forward to chatting more with you and helping you create the wedding of your dreams!

Follow Bloomtastic Florist on

Green hydrangea, green fugis, blue delphinium bridal bouquet
Green hydrangea, green fugis, blue delphinium bridal bouquet
Green roses and pink rannuculus bridal bouquet
Green roses and pink rannuculus bridal bouquet
Tall centerpiece of hydrangeas and dendrobium orchids at Franklin Park Conservatory
Tall centerpiece of hydrangeas and roses at the Darby House
Tall centerpiece of hydrangeas and roses at the Darby House
Short centerpiece of roses, gerberas and carnations at the Columbus Country Club
killough0646

Bloomtastic Florist 6
Bloomtastic Florist 7
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/12/2018

everything I could have dreamed of and more

Bloomtastic did an outstanding job on my flowers for my wedding day. They were easy to work with and made the planning process so easy. I knew nothing about flowers prior to meeting with them and they made my vision come to life. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They arrived promptly to deliver the flowers and also came back that night to clean up. I have nothing but good things to say and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Tasia · Married on 08/25/2018

I had such a wonderful experience with Bloomtastic - specifically Katie! I would highly recommend them. Since I couldn’t go in person to meet her for my consultation, I spent an hour on the phone with Katie walking through every detail of my vision. She made it come to life! After our call she sent me a detailed write up of each flower, centerpiece, etc and their cost. She even suggested similar looking flowers that were less expensive and more in season around my wedding day. When the wedding day got closer, I met with her in person and we walked through every tiny detail. I could not be any happier with how everything turned out. Absolutely perfect. And Katie was so cool and awesome! I loved working with her. I will be recommending Bloomtastic to all my friends!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Bloomtastic Florist 8
    Bloomtastic Florist 9
    Bloomtastic Florist 10

Jaime · Married on 08/18/2018

Katie is absolutely fabulous to work with! She really takes the time to make sure she understands your wedding vision even before your first meeting! I was so picky on my own wedding vendors after working in the wedding industry for over 15 years. I am so glad I choose Bloomtastic!! My centerpieces at Juniper Rooftop we're absolutely STUNNING and I was so in love with my bridal party flowers too! Katie is a PRO & guides you the entire way!! Thank you for making our wedding vision become reality! Our day was beyond perfect!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Bloomtastic Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 49.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography
    Seth and Beth - Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Love Bloomtastic! Amazing flowers and great to work with! Love you guys!

• Sauer Cakes, LLC
    Sauer Cakes, LLC Wedding Cakes

We love working with Bloomtastic! Heather and her team always provide fresh and beautiful flowers for their events. The color and flower combinations they supply are always a fitting and perfect touch for our wedding cakes! The venue flowers always compliment the bride's theme as well. We really enjoy working with this company and you will too!

• Red Gallery Photography
    Red Gallery Photography Wedding Photographers

Bloomtastic always creates fantastic and creative arrangements and floral accessories. Every wedding I've done with them has been beautiful. Always professional, on time, and amazing flowers. I highly recommend Bloomtastic!

• 2136 Arlington Ave Columbus, 43221 See on map
    Consultations may be scheduled during the day, evening or Saturdays.