Bloomtastic Florist Reviews

Bloomtastic Florist 7
  • Marissa

Marissa Grant · Married on 07/26/2019

Bloomtastic is Fantastic

Bloomtastic was a wonderful team to work with. They listened to us and helped us make my flower dreams come to life. I absolutely LOVE flowers and wanted all different shades of pretty pinks and that is exactly what I got. If i could keep my bridal bouquet alive forever I would because it was breathtaking. We love Bloomtastic!

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Bloomtastic Florist 15
  • Holleigh

Holleigh · Married on 06/14/2019

Flowers were beautiful

We were lucky enough to use Bloomtastic as a part of our package with The Estate at New Albany for our centerpieces and what they designed was exactly what we asked for! We also used them for the bouquets, ceremony flowers, and mantel decorations and we loved everything they created! It was all even more beautiful than we imagined! Thank you Bloomtastic for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional and Quality Florist

Heather was very professional and easy to work with. She was very responsive and worked in our price range. We had minor miscommunication between vendors, and she was very quick to remedy the situation. Above all else the final product was BEAUTIFUL. I'm still in awe of the bouquet!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Emily

Emily Byers · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

My husband and I got married on May 18th, 2019 and used Bloomtastic as our florist. All I can say, without sounding too sentimental, is that the flowers couldn't have turned out more perfect! My family and I looked into multiple florists around the Columbus area but we landed with Bloomtastic for a few key reasons: 1) the quality of their wedding consultants/designers stood out to me more than any other florist 2) they were able to deliver an amazing look without going over budget and 4) they were extremely patient with me as I was planning my wedding with family from out of town.

Heather was my primary consultant during the wedding planning process and she is AWESOME. Very friendly, easy to talk to, and has a great eye for design. I really enjoyed the times I came to the store for a consultation/walkthrough; Heather pulled out all of the things I thought I wanted (e.g. large arrangement examples, vases, votive candles, etc.) and sat with me as my family and I looked through pictures and asked questions. She demonstrated an amazing amount of patience with us and provided recommendations on what she thought looked good WITHOUT being pushy or condescending. I felt very much empowered to make the decisions in this process, while of course relying on her expertise. We ended up going with alternating tall and short arrangements, which filled the space of our venue very well.

The day of the wedding couldn't have gone better. The flowers were exactly as I had imagined them and everything was done on time and with great detail. I'm still receiving compliments two months after the wedding! They truly turned a great venue into a better one with their amazing eye for design.

If you are a bride still looking for a florist around the Columbus area, do not hesitate to call Blooomtasic Florals! You won’t be disapointed!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Bloomtastic Florist 16
    Bloomtastic Florist 17
    Bloomtastic Florist 18
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/12/2018

everything I could have dreamed of and more

Bloomtastic did an outstanding job on my flowers for my wedding day. They were easy to work with and made the planning process so easy. I knew nothing about flowers prior to meeting with them and they made my vision come to life. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They arrived promptly to deliver the flowers and also came back that night to clean up. I have nothing but good things to say and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Tasia · Married on 08/25/2018

I had such a wonderful experience with Bloomtastic - specifically Katie! I would highly recommend them. Since I couldn’t go in person to meet her for my consultation, I spent an hour on the phone with Katie walking through every detail of my vision. She made it come to life! After our call she sent me a detailed write up of each flower, centerpiece, etc and their cost. She even suggested similar looking flowers that were less expensive and more in season around my wedding day. When the wedding day got closer, I met with her in person and we walked through every tiny detail. I could not be any happier with how everything turned out. Absolutely perfect. And Katie was so cool and awesome! I loved working with her. I will be recommending Bloomtastic to all my friends!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Bloomtastic Florist 19
    Bloomtastic Florist 20
    Bloomtastic Florist 21

Jaime · Married on 08/18/2018

Katie is absolutely fabulous to work with! She really takes the time to make sure she understands your wedding vision even before your first meeting! I was so picky on my own wedding vendors after working in the wedding industry for over 15 years. I am so glad I choose Bloomtastic!! My centerpieces at Juniper Rooftop we're absolutely STUNNING and I was so in love with my bridal party flowers too! Katie is a PRO & guides you the entire way!! Thank you for making our wedding vision become reality! Our day was beyond perfect!!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Bloomtastic Florist 28
    Bloomtastic Florist 29
    Bloomtastic Florist 30

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Katie and the Bloomtastic team was incredible. For someone who knows nothing about flowers, I felt comfortable explaining my vision and showing pictures of what we were looking for at our wedding. Katie's knowledge and passion allowed us to create amazing bouquets, centerpieces, and more for our wedding. Seeing Katie's excitement about creating our arrangements made me that much more excited for our wedding day to see it all come to life. We have received so many compliments on the flowers and we have Bloomtastic to thank for that!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2017

Wow! wonderful experience! They ladies at Bloomtastics took my vision and made it come to life. They were accommodating with my schedule and even fixed a error in scheduling on MY end! They delivered AND dismantled on the day of my wedding. It was worth every penny!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Julie · Married on 09/03/2017

I LOVED my wedding flowers! They were exactly what I had imagined. Katie was fabulous to work with. I ended up adding ceremony flowers at the last minute and the girls did a fabulous job putting together the perfect arrangement. They also worked with me to stay in the price range that I wanted with the same look. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Bloomtastic Florist 36
    Bloomtastic Florist 37
    Bloomtastic Florist 38

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Katie and the rest of the team at Bloomtastic were so wonderful to work with. They made the planning process easy and fun. I could not have asked for more beautiful flowers for my wedding! They captured my vision perfectly.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Bloomtastic is a great florist company! I wasn't really sure what type of bouquet I wanted for myself or my bridesmaids but they helped capture exactly what I was looking for! They are so responsive as we went back and forth several times! Our consultant never lost her patience and was very sweet throughout the whole process!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2017

Very easy to work with and very knowledgeable of flowers! It's hard for me to express what I want but they were able to put together the perfect arrangements with just a few keywords.

Sent on 04/26/2017
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 04/14/2017

I was on a very tight budget for my wedding and wasn't sure I was going to be able to have the "wow" factor I wanted from my flowers. I had an idea of what I wanted, but when I sat down with Heather, she was ready to suggest elegant, cost-effective alternatives that would not only look beautiful, but would be classic yet different, and would fit well within my budget. The flowers were absolutely stunning, so fresh, and complimented the bridal party's attire so beautifully. I am STILL getting remarks on how wonderful the florals complemented everything! I would recommend working with Heather and her crew any day. I have 4 sisters and I will send all of them to Bloomtastic for their wedding flowers.

Sent on 10/28/2009

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Bloomtastic was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Some other vendors were taken aback that we didn't want a traditional styled wedding and perhaps a bit shocked that the groom was very much a part of the planning process. But Bloomtastic took our ideas and made them into a masterpiece. Speaking as someone who doesn't know florals very well, it was a relief to be able to show a few pictures and describe our wedding vibe and then have Bloomtastic respond with concrete solutions. We asked for organic, lush, textured arrangements, and they couldn't have turned out more perfectly! Bloomtastic was detail-oriented, gave an accurate quote promptly after our initial appointment, delivered BEAUTIFUL results that had all of our guests in awe, and made our vision a reality. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Thank you Bloomtastic for bringing our wedding vision to life, it was more than we ever dreamed of! Our first meeting with Heather was amazing, she walked us through all the options, made suggestions, listened to us and made it so easy. We left knowing they were going to take care of us and we had nothing to worry about. On the big day when the flowers arrived at the church I was speechless, my bouquet was stunning and exactly what I wanted. When we arrived at the reception the room was beautiful, it was romantic with the lights and all the candles. We got so many complements on everything. THANK YOU to Heather and the entire Bloomtastic team for making our wedding so magical!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Gillian · Married on 10/08/2016

When beginning to plan our big day we received so many suggestions for florists in the Columbus area - one of them being Bloomtastic. After meeting with Heather and going over my vision, taste and expectations it was an easy choice for me to go with Bloomtastic! Not only is Heather kind, professional, a pleasure to work with and super attentive/responsive, but she is amazingly talented and so creative. From the initial meeting, to seeing our mock-ups to the big day everything was absolutely flawless and perfect. I met with Liz a few weeks leading up to our wedding and she sat with my MIL and I for almost 2 hours (the shop was closed and she stayed there with us!!) to make sure everything was exactly what I wanted and provided the ultimate service a bride could ask for. The flowers were gorgeous, the process so smooth and the level of service was impeccable - what more can you say!? I highly recommend this florist for anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Really enjoyed working with Bloomtastic! They were the most budget-friendly florist that I found, they really listened to what I wanted, and the flowers turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Emily · Married on 07/23/2016

The center pieces and bouquets were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! They were able to put together exactly what I asked for and more! 5-star all the way!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/16/2016

Without a doubt, Bloomtastic was our favorite wedding vendor! As a fellow professional in the wedding industry, I was looking for the best of the best and Heather and the team exceeded my expectations! Our initial appointment was easy…I showed Heather all my Pinterest ideas and she had so many great options that closely matched our overall theme and color scheme! It was awesome to see our ideas and hard work come together on the wedding day and we can’t thank Bloomtastic enough! Our favorite elements were the bridal bouquets, babies breath floral arch (which was delivered to the ceremony site) and the 24” seeded eucalyptus guest table centerpieces at our reception. Thanks again – we loved everything!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Katharine · Married on 07/09/2016

Working with Heather from Bloomtastic was such a great experience. On my first consultation, Heather both listened to my vision and taught me more about various flower options based on my budget. At our second meeting, she provided a sample of what our table centerpieces would look like, giving me a clear visual of our flower plan. On the day of our wedding, the groomsmen flowers ended up wilting before the ceremony (it really was just a fluke incident). We called Bloomtastic to let them know, and with no extra charge they sent over new boutonnieres for all of the men within twenty minutes.
    I highly recommend Bloomtastic. They cater to budgets, allow free rentals of their vases, provide professional services, and really love weddings.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Alexa · Married on 07/09/2016

Bloomtastic was amazing, and a great value when we compared it to other florists (they were $1000 cheaper than the other florist we looked into, for the same flowers and even better quality!). They were professional and really worked with what we wanted for our wedding, using our idea boards and bringing them to life. It turned out even better than I'd hoped, and they made great suggestions based on our ideas. They even delivered the flowers to our two locations for us. The flowers were gorgeous, especially the bouquets! We were so happy with the result and would definitely recommend Bloomtastic!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Kaylee · Married on 06/11/2016

After my consultation at Bloomtastic, I knew right away that I wanted them to design all of my floral arrangements for my wedding day. Beth did an awesome job of sticking to my budget and offering ideas that I never even thought of. I feel 100% confident in Bloomtastic and that they understand exactly what I am envisioning for my wedding day. I am excited to see the final product on my wedding day. A few weeks before, you even get a mock-up of a centerpiece to ensure everything is what you are expecting. We are excited to see the final product on our wedding day!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

We were impressed at our initial consultation when Heather really took the time to sit down with us to understand our vision and offer ideas that would fit our budget. This was incredibly refreshing after coming off of a consultation with a different florist who just rushed through the consult and didn't really seem to care. After such attention to detail and beautiful floral samples, we decided to book, and we were SO glad we did.

As others have mentioned, we got to see a a mock-up of one of our tall centerpieces a few weeks before the wedding, which provided good piece of mind. At our final consultation, when we decided a floral arrangement for the fireplace at our venue would be too pricey, Heather quickly suggested a solution: an array of floating candles. When we walked into the venue on the wedding day, those candles filled the room with such a warm glow. It was an amazing!

From the altar arrangements to the centerpieces, the flowers were in beautiful bloom and the shades of pink and coral popped exactly as we envisioned. I would definitely recommend Bloomtastic for your wedding flowers - they will not disappoint!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Beth was awesome! I had an idea of what I wanted going in, but wasn't sure about which flowers would work or be in-season. Beth was very helpful and was able to create beautiful bouquets and center pieces. The first thing the bridesmaids said when they saw them were how gorgeous every single arrangement was. Prices were also reasonable.

Sent on 11/10/2015