Fantastic Event Direction

Reynoldsburg, OH View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

At Fantastic Event Direction we want you and your guests to walk away with a great memory and a story to tell about your big day. Making a connection with you to discover what will create those memories is just the starting point. We will develop an understanding of your vision. We will be there for you every step of the way. If you have a fantastic idea we will lead you in the right direction, if you are not sure, we will offer fantastic ideas so that we can build memories that will last a life time.

Fantastic Event Direction provides professional wedding coordination services with more than 27 years of experience within the event planning industry. We will design a celebration that truly reflects your partnership, leaving you with memories to treasure forever offering you the relief you need knowing all your plans will fall into place so you can enjoy your day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Lisa R. Married on 10/09/2021

Fantastic experience

Erin is fantastic! Our wedding was very complex and time consuming to make everything the way we wanted it. Erin went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect for our special day! We didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything. We will hire her again ! She was very attentive to our needs and made sure that our vision was achieved. Thank you Erin and your team for all your hard work it was beautiful.
  • Melanie
    Melanie K. Married on 05/10/2021

Exceptional Service!

Erin was so incredibly helpful and professional. My fiance and I were trying to put together a very small gathering to exchange our vows with a very small budget. Erin had several wedding packages to choose from but I felt they were more than I needed. Even though I ended up deciding to pull the event together on my own, Erin went over and above to help me find an affordable venue. She is very easy to talk to and by looking at all of the photos of the events she's planned, it's obvious to me that she is exceptionally talented and will come highly recommended by me to anyone I know needing an event planner! Thank you Erin!!!
  • Kori
    Kori G. Married on 07/13/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional event planning and direction!

I am the first to admit that I鈥檓 a horrible planner! Erin鈥檚 help through our wedding planning process was invaluable. She asked all the questions we would never think of during the planning process so that the day of our event was a well-oiled machine. If there are mistakes day-of you and your guests will never notice because Erin can adapt to anything. I鈥檓 sure you鈥檝e been to a wedding where the mothers of the bride and/or groom are flustered and stressed trying to get everything ready in time, the bride gets cranky because no one thought to get her lunch, or something goes wrong and it feels like the event will come crashing down. We鈥檝e all seen it happen. BUT YOU CAN AVOID ALL OF THIS SIMPLY BY HIRING ERIN. She hand-picked several of our vendors and they worked as a team to make our day fun and 100% worry free! Seriously, not once did I stop smiling and so many guests said it was the best wedding they鈥檝e ever been to. She spared no detail: She had an emergency suitcase with everything we could ever need, and I swear it seemed like every time I started to worry about something she magically appeared and took care of it. My groom and I, and our families all just floated blissfully through our entire day thanks to Erin! The photos below are from throughout the day, my face hurt by the end because I couldn鈥檛 stop smiling.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Columbus Traveling Beauty Team Columbus Traveling Beauty Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Erin is a woman with a plan! She is wonderful at really understanding what it takes to get things done efficiently and effectively.

All inBloom Flowers All inBloom Flowers Wedding Florists

What a great vendor to work with. Erin is on top of her game and can take control of any situation for a easy, no stress event. 2-thumbs up!

Sarah Elizabeth Photography & Design Sarah Elizabeth Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

Fantastic Even Direction's owner, Erin, is extremely organized and handle anything thrown at her on the day of your event.

7987 Ambrose Bend Reynoldsburg, OH, 43068
Location of (Fantastic Event Direction)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding