7987 Ambrose Bend, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 26

About Fantastic Event Direction

At Fantastic Event Direction we want you and your guests to walk away with a great memory and a story to tell about your big day. Making a connection with you to discover what will create those memories is just the starting point. We will develop an understanding of your vision. We will be there for you every step of the way. If you have a fantastic idea we will lead you in the right direction, if you are not sure, we will offer fantastic ideas so that we can build memories that will last a life time.

Fantastic Event Direction provides professional wedding coordination services with more than 27 years of experience within the event planning industry. We will design a celebration that truly reflects your partnership, leaving you with memories to treasure forever offering you the relief you need knowing all your plans will fall into place so you can enjoy your day.

• Woman-owned
FPC aisle
FPC aisle
Bustling the dress
Bustling the dress
And they lived happily ever...
And they lived happily ever...
Colorful boquet

Videos 1 Video

13 Reviews for Fantastic Event Direction

• Kori

Kori G. · Married on 07/13/2020

Exceptional event planning and direction!

I am the first to admit that I’m a horrible planner! Erin’s help through our wedding planning process was invaluable. She asked all the questions we would never think of during the planning process so that the day of our event was a well-oiled machine. If there are mistakes day-of you and your guests will never notice because Erin can adapt to anything. I’m sure you’ve been to a wedding where the mothers of the bride and/or groom are flustered and stressed trying to get everything ready in time, the bride gets cranky because no one thought to get her lunch, or something goes wrong and it feels like the event will come crashing down. We’ve all seen it happen. BUT YOU CAN AVOID ALL OF THIS SIMPLY BY HIRING ERIN. She hand-picked several of our vendors and they worked as a team to make our day fun and 100% worry free! Seriously, not once did I stop smiling and so many guests said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. She spared no detail: She had an emergency suitcase with everything we could ever need, and I swear it seemed like every time I started to worry about something she magically appeared and took care of it. My groom and I, and our families all just floated blissfully through our entire day thanks to Erin! The photos below are from throughout the day, my face hurt by the end because I couldn’t stop smiling.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Erin is AMAZING. She kept me so calm and collected throughout the entire crazy process of planning a wedding! On the day of the wedding she handled any of the issues that arised without needing to worry me. Including issues with the catering company. She is truly amazing and I am so glad we had he around for our big day!!! She was awesome.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Fantastic Event Direction FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4400
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Columbus Traveling Beauty Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Erin is a woman with a plan! She is wonderful at really understanding what it takes to get things done efficiently and effectively.

• All inBloom Flowers Wedding Florists

What a great vendor to work with. Erin is on top of her game and can take control of any situation for a easy, no stress event. 2-thumbs up!

• Sarah Elizabeth Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

Fantastic Even Direction's owner, Erin, is extremely organized and handle anything thrown at her on the day of your event.

• 7987 Ambrose Bend Reynoldsburg, OH, 43068 See on map
    614-714-6625 (Phone number)
    Location of (Fantastic Event Direction)