22 Reviews for Creative Purposes by C.Fultz

20 Creative Purposes by C.Fultz Reviews

AMAZING wedding planning by Cheylaina with Creative Purposes! I had a destination wedding (which means our package came with a "day-of" wedding coordinator).

I can't tell you how much help I needed in addition to the on-site planner's services. I'm not by any means an event or wedding planner...& I quite frankly lack the skills (and interest) of putting events together. So I needed a LOT of help with the entire process, from invitations/RSVPs, decor, colors, travel arrangements for guests, etc.

Cheylaina planned everyone's travel arrangements (finding us the best prices), she planned wedding colors & decor, reception tables, bridesmaids, family attire, EVERYTHING wedding. She also communicated with the wedding coordinator to make sure I didn't have to worry about anything. It was the best, seamless & stressfree wedding experience I could've ever imagined! She helped me get dressed, made sure everyone was in their places on time, there's too many things to name....She's simply amazing and I can't thank her enough.

Profile Picture Clarice, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are so many wonderful things that I could say about Creative Purposes. From day one, Cheylaina Fultz the lead wedding planner for Creative Purposes was organized, detailed and passionate. She made sure throughout the 15 months of planning, that she was attentive to everything we needed. Being out of state for the majority of my planning process worried me at first, but having Cheylaina and the Creative Purposes team eased my concerns immediately. They were very responsive and prompt. Creative purposes helped me select all my amazing wedding vendors and made sure they were there to help me with any questions or concerns I had. I've never met someone who truly loves what they do and everything about Cheylaina shows this. My wedding day far exceeded my expectations. Cheylaina went above and beyond to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams. Forget Pinterest, or David Tutera, Creative Purposes is the way to go! Truly the best decision of our wedding process and worth every penny.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Please do yourself a favor and hire the Creative Purposes team to plan and/or coordinate your wedding! Cheylaina (the owner) and Arielle (lead NC planner) were a dream to work with and removed so much stress from my shoulders during the final month of wedding planning and most importantly, on my wedding day. My husband and I hired Creative Purposes for month of coordination. At the time, I naively thought that it would be simple to plan a Pinterest-perfect wedding all on my own. I quickly realized that finishing my last year of law school, studying for the bar, and wedding planning were not a good mix. By the time August (the month of my wedding) came around, I was so happy and relieved to hand Cheylaina and Arielle the baton. Even well before the wedding, they were so helpful to me by providing etiquette tips, vendor recommendations, and periodic check-ins. My only regret is that I did not hire them to fully plan my wedding.

Cheylaina and Arielle kept us organized and on top of things. Specifically, they facilitated communication with and between all of our vendors. They attended vendor meetings with us and even suggested creative ideas to bring our ideas to life. On the day of the wedding, I got to do exactly what every bride needs and deserves to do -- I got to enjoy my wedding. I was able to focus solely on savoring every precious with my new husband, family and friends. I was never worried or stressed, I was completely at ease and carefree knowing my wedding my was in good hands. Even more, I was completely blown away with how wonderfully sweet and patient Cheylaina and Arielle were throughout the entire day. I can imagine that a large wedding comes with a healthy share of challenges. However, both remained smiling and positive throughout the entire day, even staying past 1 am (several hours past my reception) to accommodate some special requests from my mother in law. If you want phenomenal service, definitely pick Creative Purposes!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Britney , 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I recommend Creative Purposes to any new bride!! The entire team shows great attention to detail and they were able to ask me questions that is simply not even thought of due to their experience. I worked with Arielle and she and her team were wonderful!!

Profile Picture Krystyn, 7/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cheylaina & Arielle REALLY made the difference on my wedding day! Well worth every penny. Arielle was our day of coordinator and went above and beyond to help us get every detail in order - she made things seamless for us and I could not have done it all without her. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture User5276638, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Team creative purposes!!! This team has been so helpful during the process of my wedding! They know all the right vendors, too make your wedding dream's come true! Whatever you want! They make it clear...it's your day!!!! I'm so glad I chose cheylaina fultz and creative purposes to help me celebrate my big day!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was truly a pleasure working with Cheylaina in our wedding planning process. From our initial meeting, I immediately felt comfortable with working with her. She helped me narrow down and eliminate choices in the details of the big day. She was very responsive to all emails that I sent to her. She was always organized and prepared for our meetings. On our wonderful day, she and her team were present and ready to assist with anything we needed. She never made any executive decisions and always included us in all decisions about the wedding and reception. I really appreciate all of Cheylaina and the Creative Purposes staff for all of their help!!! THANKS! Two thumbs up and 5 stars :)

Profile Picture Chelsea, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

C.Fultz and her team delivered the WOW at my event. Our wedding day was behind my expectation.

Profile Picture Joseph, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cheylaina is the consummate professional. Always available and understanding, she made my "job" as my sister's MOH so much more worry free and enjoyable! Cheylaina is friendly and personable and a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our whole family fell in love with Cheylaina from the first time we met her. Her smile welcomed us to her world, while her professional appearance and demeanor, put us at ease. We felt we could trust her with our daughter's wedding…and she didn't disappoint. All we had to do at the wedding was enjoy ourselves, because Cheylaina was on duty. For that, we are very grateful. The evening went off without a hitch. She and her girls did such a fabulous job of understanding our wants and needs, without having to interrupt picture taking during the flip of tables and chairs (We had our reception at the same venue as the wedding.) I've heard of chaotic weddings…but that wasn't ours, because we had Creative Purposes in charge.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Overall an excellent job in planning and supervising our daughter's wedding. Excellent recommendations and selections of vendors, who carried out their responsibilities well. All done with sensitivity to our budgetary concerns. Very well done!

Profile Picture Robert, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The wedding was amazing. Cheylaina did a great job decorating and pulling everything together, to bring my wife's vision to life.

Profile Picture Preston, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Cheylaina truly did an amazing job decorating and making sure things went smoothly on the day of my wedding. She was very organized and worked until the wee hours of the morning to make sure the centerpieces and all floral arrangements were perfect!

Profile Picture Imara-Safi, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Creative purposes did an awesome job with planning my wedding.. I was very please with how beautiful everything turned out. C. Fultz was very detailed and was always willing to assist with anything I needed leading up to my special day... Thanks for a beautiful day!

Profile Picture Sekeithia, 6/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cheylaina is very personable and easy to work with. Very impressed with her work considering how new she is to this profession. She will be in demand as she grows and word gets out about her.

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cheylaina is well-organized, and very motivated to undertand and carry out the personalized details of your event. She handled a few "glitches" that are inevitable in the production of a wedding seamlessless, such that I wasn't really aware of a problem until it was fixed. She made my life much easier on the day of the wedding, and in the month leading up to the party, so that I could focus on the more important experience of "getting married" vs. the more commercialized components of producing a wedding. She was flexible, responsive, and dedicated to making me feel like her top priority. Possibly my most favorite thing about Cheylaina was that she is not pretentious, and is committed to running and ethically and morrally sound business. Despite her early career status, she has been able to avoid getting caught up in the "wedding industry" pressures, allowing her clients to feel well cared for and protected. She worked well with my vendors, and assisted in making our day absolutely magical!

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/24/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

creative purposes were very very helpful planning my wedding! she thought of everything and always contacted me for everything. she was very polite and responsible when it came to her work. the center pieces were beautiful. my husband and I were amazed on how beautiful she decorated the place. if I would go back to that day and had to hire a wedding planner I would definitely hire her again!! we were really satisfied with the work that was done! I would definitely hire creative purposes for another event!! I hope God keeps providing Chey with more work, because she does an awesome job!!

Profile Picture maria, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Very detailed oriented and organized. Awesome wedding designer.

Profile Picture User3398319, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Wow…where do I begin? My wedding day was everything I could have ever dreamed of and much more. I was an out of town bride who left everything in the hands of my wedding planner. Cheylaina along with her team at Creative Purposes made sure that when I walked into my venue I was happy. From the floral arrangements to the centerpieces, everything was beautifully and elegantly arranged…and I didn't have to lift a finger. Cheylaina has such a sweet and gentle personality that it was easy for us to connect and build a trusting relationship. For every event I have in the future, I will be sure to use Creative Purposes services. If you want your special day to be above and beyond what you have ever dreamed…call Cheylaina Fultz today.

Mrs. Erica S. Chavis

Profile Picture Erica, 6/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Cheylaina and her team is the best!!! She made my day worry free. My day went by so smooth, she was very professional and catered to my every need.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/1/13, 1 Review