Perfection By Patricia Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

• Caitlin
    Caitlin L. Married on 12/17/2022

Amazing Hair and Makeup for my Wedding

In my search for a hair and makeup artist, Patricia was recommended to me through another team that was unavailable. She exceeded my expectations. I am so glad we had a trial because I was able to figure out the look I wanted and make some changes before my wedding day. She was amazing! Patricia was not only on time, but early. She brought another hair person with her, who did an awesome job on my bridesmaids. She made sure everyone was happy and was super professional. I highly recommend her to anyone getting married in 2023!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank-you so much Caitlin. It was my pleasure and the cherry on top to end our 2022 with your wedding. Best wishes to you and God bless
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen C. Married on 11/05/2022

Blown away

Patricia made me feel confident and beautiful on my wedding day! I was so happy with the outcome I cried! I wouldn’t change a thing!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Kathleen this makes me so happy. I was thrilled to be a part of your big day. We had to make sure those happy tears had to stop quickly before I had to redo the makeup HAHA. Too fun. Wishing you all the best.
    Allison J. Married on 10/29/2022

Amazing work!

I had a very positive experience with Patricia! I had a difficult time articulating exactly what I wanted for my "look", but we talked it through and Patricia brought something amazing to life. She (and Margo) are artists! Would definitely recommend.

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Allison this message means so much along in addition to your heartfelt email I just read. Sending you lots of blessings and good things to come in your marriage.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth K. Married on 10/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Communicative and great attention to detail!

We worked with Patricia for our October wedding and she was amazing. Leading up to and on the day of the wedding she was extremely communicative and responsive. She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids', who all loved her, and really took the time to make sure our hair and makeup was how we wanted it to be. It can be difficult finding someone in NC to do Asian hair and makeup, but Patricia knocked it out of the park. We can't recommend her enough!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh, Elizabeth this warms heart so much!! Thank you for trusting me with your look. Your family and friends were so fun too. Best wishes to you and God bless.
    Miranda W. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Felt amazing on my wedding day

Patricia was wonderful to work with. After our initial hair and makeup trial didn't turn out the way I had invisioned, we kept in contact and quickly found a new style that felt much more like me, so we scheduled a 2nd trial and it left me feeling completely at ease and excited about how it would go the day of the wedding. She also did hair and makeup for my 3 bridesmaids and they looked amazing as well.

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Miranda I just LOVED what we ended up doing with your hair!! So fun!! I had a fun morning with your crew and am so delighted to hear the day was wonderful.
  • Hadley
    Hadley D. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Feeling like my best self on my wedding day

I had a wonderful experience with Patricia and her team. Patricia did a great job listening to what my vision was for my hair and makeup and executed it perfectly during the trial. She was flexible when we needed to add an additional hair and makeup service and provided us with a day-of schedule well in advance of the wedding day so that we could prepare accordingly. Her team arrived right on time, listened to what my wedding party and mom/MIL wanted done, and made them all feel their most beautiful. All while having a fun and cheerful attitude that made our getting ready time feel special.

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Hadley I am so happy to hear! We definitely had a lit of fun with your group and the weather was so gorgeous! Sending many blessings to you. Thank you xo
  • Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 07/10/2022

Absolutely fabulous!

I’m so glad we found Patricia! She and her team were excellent—kind, responsive, communicative, timely, and flexible! She made excellent recommendations for color palettes and styles, and she made sure that myself and my bridal party looked and felt beautiful for our big day. Ten out of ten!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you Sarah! Jennifer and I had such a lovely morning with your crew, despite the rain! It was a pleasure working with you and sending you wishes for a blissful marriage!
  • Laura
    Laura G. Married on 05/21/2022

Perfection is PbyP

I stumbled upon PbyP on a preferred vendors list and she did not disappoint! My hair and makeup (for the bride) and my bridesmaids and family’s hair/MU turned out wonderfully. I wanted a sassy half up/ half down style and she delivered! My lashes stayed put all day even through record setting temps in Raleigh! I was sweaty, and my makeup stayed! I have no regrets hiring Patricia and her expertise. She has high attention to detail and I highly recommend her!!!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh my goodness Laura what a sweet review. I am so humbled and so appreciative of you. What a beautiful bride you are!! Sending you love and blessing. Xo
    C Almaraz Married on 04/09/2022

Beautiful Hair

We were thrilled with how good everyone’s hair looked! Patricia was on time, remained on schedule and did an awesome job!! Highly recommend her services for hair and makeup!!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much Cherie! You guys were so great to get to know. I hope the day was lovely and wishing the gorgeous Bride many years of happiness to come 💕
    Lauren T. Married on 04/03/2022

Timely, Friendly, and Competent

Patricia did my hair and makeup for my wedding and did a wonderful job! I felt beautiful, and my hair and makeup stayed put for the entire duration of the wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for hair/makeup services.

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much Lauren! It was a treat to be around your loved ones on such a gorgeous Carolina (UNC WIN!) day!! :) Many blessings to you and your future 🙏 God bless
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette S. Married on 03/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our bridal party looked amazing!!

Patricia was a dream to work with throughout the wedding process! The hair and makeup trial was great and she found the perfect balance of what I was looking for in all of my inspiration pictures. On the wedding day, Patricia and Caroline had the bridal party, flower girl, MOB, and myself looking and feeling amazing. It was a cold, rainy, and extremely windy day and my hair and makeup stayed put all night! Highly recommend this team!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

I am SO happy to hear Jeanette!! It was a pleasure. Wishing you such happiness and wedded bliss. God bless you amd your marriage 🙏
    Amy M. Married on 01/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Patricia made me feel like a bride!

Patricia was wonderful to work with! My biggest fear (and my husband's fear) was that wouldn't look like myself on my wedding day, but Patricia alleviated that concern entirely. I felt like the most beautiful, most bridal version of myself and that gave me such a sense of peace and confidence about the day. Patricia was responsive and flexible with us. She was early on the wedding day and she finished early, giving us extra time for photos. I would highly recommend her to future brides!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Amy thank you SO SO much!!! You looked GORGEOUS and we are so thankful for you trusting your look with us. xo, P
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne N. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Patricia and her team were great!

My bridesmaids were all pleased with their looks (even one who NEVER wears makeup). Patricia is so sweet and the price point is very reasonable for her level of talent.

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks so much Suzanne. It was a pleasure to work with you and your girls. Wishing you all the best
    Alyssa C. Married on 11/13/2021

11/13/21 Wedding

Patricia is just absolutely incredible! She has an incredible personality which makes her so much fun to work with and she was able to give me the look that made me feel stunning!! I didn’t want to take off my makeup or let my hair down!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Alyssa, it was an extra special moment for me. To have worked with you for your high school senior photos several years ago and then to be asked again to work with you on one of the most special days of your life.....it was a honor.
    Kimberly C. Married on 11/06/2021

Reliable and Professional!

Patricia was the least stressful vendor for a bride to work with! Extremely responsive, on time, and kept to a set schedule without rushing any of the girls. All of my girls walked away happy with their hair and makeup.

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Kimberly it was SUCH a pleasure. I'm so happy to hear we are such a fab vendor in the area! Wishing you much happiness in your journey of marriage. God bless
    Laura B. Married on 10/17/2021

Feeling Gorgeous

Ms. Love listened to my likes and dislikes and the result was my face looking a little more fabulous! She was able to come to my venue on a Sunday (tough to find) and finished my hair and makeup in less than an hour. It made the day seems a little less stressful, and I couldn't have been more thankful for the results!! Highly, highly recommend.

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks so much Laura! Look at your dress! Its so gorgeous. It was a pleasure to work with you. Cheers to happiness always. Xo
  • Genesis
    Genesis F. Married on 10/09/2021

Hire now!

Patricia and her staff are incredible!! Patricia really took the time to help me figure out my "look" for the day of my wedding... at the trial we looked through some of my pictures for inspiration and then Patricia was able to get a sense for what I wanted and then made that vision come to life!! I really appreciate the hard work and effort from her and her team!!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Genesis thank you SO much. We had a blast with your girls!! I hope your day was magical. Thank you for trusting me with your look on such an important day of your life. Xo
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn C. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing to work with!

Patricia and her assistant Jennifer were a wonderful addition on the day of my recent postponed wedding reception. After seeing her talent and work for a friend's wedding, I knew I wanted Patricia to be a part of my wedding preparation experience. She perfectly executed the classic, natural makeup style I was going for, but was able to give it just enough glam that I felt absolutely beautiful! My bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup, and my mom and aunt were stunning! This is a team that closely listens to what your bridal look visions are, but are also able to offer helpful and professional suggestions because of their experience. Not to mention, they are very efficient! Highly recommend!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Kathryn thank you SO much. Jennifer and I really enjoyed your family and friends. We are so happy everyone loved it all. It was a joy.
    Grace Married on 09/25/2021

Couldn't be happier!

I am endlessly grateful that Patricia was available for our wedding celebration! She was so easy to work with and so professional. She did hair and makeup for four of us in record speed and even finished earlier than we originally planned. She was super accommodating with all of us, some of whom had very specific visions in mind and others who had no idea what they wanted. Everyone was thrilled with the results and looked so beautiful! I didn't want to take my makeup off at the end of the night! Highly recommend! :)

Grace
    Thank you so very much for your kind words! It was nice meeting your family and I had a lovely time with you all at the Fearrington Village. What a gorgeous day it was. Sending much happiness xo
  • Katherine
    Katherine S. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Patricia really is Perfect!

I cannot express how happy I was with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Patricia really outdid herself from her creativity, professionalism, and timeliness. Her responses were always prompt and incredibly friendly - I felt like I had known her for years! On the day of my wedding, I asked for a few slight adjustments to my hair and she accommodated with ease. My updo was better than my trial! A true testament to her makeup skills was during the hour spent at Duke Gardens… on an August afternoon. Even though it was hot and humid, my makeup didn’t move! You truly get what you pay for in the wedding business, and Patricia is worth a million. I can, without a doubt, highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Oh Katherine
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Patricia is the best - highly recommend!

My best friend recommended Perfection by Patricia to me after she had a great experience, and I'm so glad she did! Patricia was so on top of everything. My wedding was thrown together super last minute, and I so appreciated Patricia's speedy responses and organization. Not only is she super great over email, Patricia is very warm and friendly in person. I know very little about hair and makeup, so I really leaned on Patricia's advice and expertise to come up with something I loved. I worked with her for 2 days of my wedding weekend, and both times she did a fantastic job - super prepared, on time, and great with my guests. One of my guests was especially difficult, and Patricia did such a good job ensuring she felt comfortable and helping her out. Overall, I highly recommend Patricia - she really knows her stuff and was so great to work with!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh Brittany. It was a pleasure to get to know you. You are so kind. Thank you for choosing PbyP. Many blessings to you!! Xo
    Maggie D. Married on 05/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, kind, and so fun to work with!

Patricia and her team were so fun to work with for my wedding this May. I have a lot of hair, so I was really glad we did a trial. Patricia took her time during my trial to be sure I was happy with what we were planning for me to do for the wedding. My makeup and hair lasted all day (in May in NC heat and rain)! She and her team were on time, super fun to be around, and all around did a great job for all 9 of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their looks for the day - both hair and makeup. I'd definitely recommend anyone in the Raleigh area looking for a HMU to hire Perfection by Patricia for your wedding day!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh Maggie such a PLEASURE!! Many thanks to you and your mom........ dream clients for sure
    Alexandra B. Married on 05/23/2021

Patricia is great!

Patricia was easy to work with - she was very responsive to my hair and makeup requests during the trial. She was very flexible on the day of, when there was a little bit of chaos amidst getting ready. My hair and makeup looked absolutely beautiful during the ceremony and the reception. Really glad I chose her for the big day!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Alexandra thank you so very much! It was a blessing to have been able to be a part of your big day.
  • Danielle
    Danielle K. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with a great at what she does!!

Patricia did my hair as well as my bridesmaids hair on the wedding day and did an amazing job!! Arrived right on time and was able to recreate what everyone had envisioned for their hair! She worked with me before the wedding from the hair trial to helping me figure out the perfect hair style! 10/10 would recommend!!!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Danielle thanks so much for the kind words! Your group of gals were so fun!! I can't wait to see more pics :)
    Emily B. Married on 09/19/2020

Fantastic hair and makeup

Patricia is fantastic! She did an amazing job with both my hair and makeup and was very flexible in working through the new COVID restrictions. I highly recommend her team

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks SO much!! We had a blast with your mom, MIL & gma!!! 💝💝 Cheers to a lifetime of wedded bliss!
illustration stars