100 Reviews for Perfection By Patricia

Makeup (30)
Fake Lashes (29)
Updos/Styling (28)
Consultations (14)
Wedding Party Makeup (12)
On-Site Makeup (12)
Licensed (2)
Group Discounts (1)
Textured Styling (1)
92 Perfection By Patricia Reviews

I used Perfection by Patricia for my wedding hair and make up and for my bridesmaids hair and makeup. Patricia did all of my bridesmaids hair exactly how they wanted it in such a quick timeframe without compromising quality. Tiffany did all of the girls makeup as well and everyone looked beautiful. Patricia was so accommodating to what I wanted and made any changes I requested. My make up held up through many many tears on my wedding day. I felt like a princess by the time she was done with my hair and makeup and I really couldn't have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/26/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Sarah and Kathy did a great job!

Profile Picture Gloria, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia did an amazing job with hair and make up for my wedding. She was flexible with time changes and quick to respond to texts/emails. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day because of the stellar job she did. I know my bridesmaids felt Patricia and her team did an amazing job with their hair and make up as well.

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Hair and makeup was one of the last decisions that I made for our wedding and I think I had underestimated how important it was! I ended up going with the first person that our coordinator, Gina of A Southern Soirée, recommended and couldn’t have been more pleased! Patricia worked to understand exactly what it was that I wanted. My makeup and hair looked classic, soft and elegant. She made sure I felt comfortable with the amount of eyeshadow she used and even matched the soft pinks of my blush and eye makeup to my bridesmaids dresses. My trial and wedding day makeup and hair were so consistent, you would never know they were done on different days. She bought me a new tube of lipstick for touch ups and applied fake eyelashes that made me feel so glamorous! It absolutely pulled together my look for the day (and still looked great after MANY tears!)

Even with myself, my mom and seven bridesmaids, I had no doubt that Patricia and her assistant Sarah would have us all ready in ample time for photos before heading to the church. (We were even ready early!)

I know I will look back on my photos and feel every bit as beautiful 5, 10 and even 50 years from now as I did that day!

Thank you for everything Patricia! I can’t recommend you highly enough!

Photo
Profile Picture Virginia, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Perfections By Patricia was the well... Perfect!! They made me feel like a beautiful model on my wedding day. I had to change locations of where my bridesmaids and I were getting ready last minute and they were so flexible. They then spent the whole morning of my wedding day doing my girls hair and my hair/makeup and it was soo beautiful. They also joined in in our fun and it felt like they were close friends! If you are looking for wedding hair and make in the Raleigh area look no further than perfections by Patricia! Seriously they are amazing!

Photo for Perfection By Patricia Review - Hair and Makeup done by perfection by Patricia
Profile Picture Alexandra, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
0.5

Patricia cancelled on me 2 weeks prior to my wedding because she double booked another wedding 3 hours from venue on the same day as my wedding. According to her story, the other Bride requested she be there earlier which then effected my hair and makeup. I had booked my services and paid my deposit 7 month prior to my wedding. She told me about this cancellation via email and did not even call me. Very unprofessional. She did provide me with a list of references, all which were full and booked by that time. She did give me my deposit back and said she could do my hair and makeup 4.5 hrs before my wedding which conflicted with my wedding timeline. After this negative unprofessional experience, I would not recommend her services to anyone.

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia is amazing! I'm so thankful to have met her and have had the opportunity for her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She made me not only look beautiful, but feel just as beautiful. She was professional and quick to respond to every message I sent her along the way. She made the process smooth and easy for us. We are so thankful that she was part of our special day and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Emily , 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Patricia and her team were amazing! From the first inquiry through the wedding day, Patricia was super organized and thorough. I greatly appreciate everything she did for me, and I loved the look of all of my bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, and myself. Everyone looked polished but natural which was what I wanted. Everyone complemented our hair and makeup, and besides one bridesmaid taking longer than planned for hair, everyone was on schedule. I appreciate the level of service for the price that Patricia provided. She was one of the few vendors I found that had packages for larger groups of people instead of one flat rate per person.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I worked with Margo on my wedding day and everything went so smoothly. Although I had a very small wedding, we still had quite a few ladies who wanted their hair and makeup done. Margo arrived on time and ready to go. I was especially thrilled they sent out a schedule ahead of time-- it was one less thing for me to worry about and organize! Despite having so many people to complete in one day, the team finished early! Thanks for making me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

There is no words to describe how amazing working with Patricia was! She is kind, fun, engaging, and the best hair and makeup around! She put together a rockstar team. She is flexible and is able to a home or the venue. I feel like I made a friend for life with Patricia!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Patricia was incredible! Her work is outstanding. Beyond that though, she made my mom, friends, and I feel very comfortable and beautiful!!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. The talent, professionalism and overall attitudes were above all else. My entire wedding party felt their best on wedding day and it was all thanks to Patricia!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia and her team were amazing to work with. There were 5 of us (my mom, my 3 sisters and myself). We looked so beautiful and both the make-up and hair lasted all night and even through the after-party!

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
4.2

Hair and makeup stayed in place all night even through 95 degree weather and all the partying. 4 or 5 girls all got their hair and makeup done with plenty of time left before the wedding! Everything went great, Patricia and her team did a wonderful job!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia and Kathy were absolutely amazing! Patricia did my hair & makeup trial and day of, I could not have been any happier with the way both my hair and makeup turned out! She helped make my wedding day the most beautiful day of my life, and I can't thank Patricia enough! Both Kathy and Patricia were so professional, sweet, and they're just both super talented. I don't think I've ever seen a bridal party with more beautiful hair. I just can't put into words what an amazing job they did. I cannot sing their praises enough! Thank you so much Patricia and Kathy!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Patricia was absolute perfection! Very talented and very capable of meeting any needs. Patricia and her ladies were able to do exactly what my bridal party wanted and everyone looked beautiful. Highly recommend Patricia for your hair/makeup on your special day!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Patricia was so awesome! She was able to fit me in at the very last minute a few weeks from my wedding day. She did such a great job and she was so sweet and personable!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia and her team did a fantastic job at my wedding for both hair and makeup! They made every single person look natural and beautiful. Not only that, but every person doing hair and makeup was a joy to work with. We had a lot of people getting hair and makeup done (21!), and Patricia was able to stick to the schedule keeping the entire day on track while making everybody look gorgeous! Wedding guests were commenting all night about how great everybody looked. I can't thank Patricia and her team enough, and I will definitely be working with them in the future!

Profile Picture Dena, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Patricia was a wonderful experience! I was VERY nervous about selecting someone to do hair and makeup for my wedding because I have had bad hair and makeup experiences in the past and am a perfectionist. Talking with Patricia helped to put my mind at ease when she said that she would be the one to work with me and that we could do a trial run. She was so kind and patient with me at the trial run when I had difficulty explaining the look I wanted to achieve. She was able to listen to my (often contradictory) ramblings and style my hair in a way that I loved. In the weeks before my wedding, Patricia put together a timeline for me to share with my bridal party so that everyone knew what time they had to be in a chair for their applications. This was just another aspect of working with her that put a stress prone bride's mind at ease. At the end of the day, all my girls looked amazing in person and in the photos. Everyone was very happy with the results!

Profile Picture User6693046, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I would definitely recommend Patricia and her team! A month before my wedding, my previous booked hair stylist and makeup artist had to unexpectedly cancel on my wedding - I emailed Patricia in a panic and she was so great in her flexibility and swiftness to book my wedding day for me and 8 of my bridesmaids! She was so organized, ready to perform to her best at last minute and was so encouraging throughout the whole wedding day! I can not speak highly enough about her!

Profile Picture Mehgan, 4/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The ladies that Patricia brings in are amazing!

Profile Picture User6089964, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Patricia and Margo were incredible! Friendly, efficient, and fun to be with the morning of my wedding. From the very beginning, she was prompt in communication which alleviates anxiety while wedding planning. During the trial, Patricia listened to what I wanted and executed it beautifully! As someone unfamiliar with makeup, she guided me to create a look that was beautiful, but not over the top. Everyone in my wedding party wanted something different and they made each look fantastic! Hair and makeup lasted all night without problem. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Patricia and her team are amazing to work with! The hair and makeup for everyone in the bridal party was gorgeous! Both the hair and makeup lasted all night despite a lot of dancing (until 2AM) and having cake smashed in my face! Leading up to the wedding, Patricia was very responsive to emails which was definitely appreciated. She was also flexible with scheduling and changes to the look, including some on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Perfection By Patricia to any bride who wants to look stunning on her wedding day!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Efficient, organized, and amazing work!! Bridal party looked amazing and hair/makeup lasted all night! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Patricia and her team did absolutely wonderful work for my family, friends, and I on my wedding. We were a bit different than normal weddings in that we had two ceremonies on the same day with a long break in between, but Patricia was so easy to work with to nail down a timeline, and helped to arrange a crew that could help us update our hair and make-up from the morning to the evening looks. Patricia got the look I was going for immediately, but was also very open to feedback and personal opinion, so the final look we ended up with was truly perfect. She was personable yet incredibly professional, and responded to emails immediately - which I really appreciated as a bride trying to check things off my to-do list. She arrived on time (even for a super early call time) with a smile on her face, ready to go. It was so much fun to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the feeling of the day knowing that we were all in good hands. You will not be disappointed if you book Patricia - she will make you feel like the beautiful bride you are!!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup