Perfection By Patricia Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

C Almaraz Married on 04/09/2022

Beautiful Hair

We were thrilled with how good everyone’s hair looked! Patricia was on time, remained on schedule and did an awesome job!! Highly recommend her services for hair and makeup!!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you so much Cherie! You guys were so great to get to know. I hope the day was lovely and wishing the gorgeous Bride many years of happiness to come 💕
    Lauren T. Married on 04/03/2022

Timely, Friendly, and Competent

Patricia did my hair and makeup for my wedding and did a wonderful job! I felt beautiful, and my hair and makeup stayed put for the entire duration of the wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for hair/makeup services.

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much Lauren! It was a treat to be around your loved ones on such a gorgeous Carolina (UNC WIN!) day!! :) Many blessings to you and your future 🙏 God bless
  • Jeanette
    Jeanette S. Married on 03/01/2022

Our bridal party looked amazing!!

Patricia was a dream to work with throughout the wedding process! The hair and makeup trial was great and she found the perfect balance of what I was looking for in all of my inspiration pictures. On the wedding day, Patricia and Caroline had the bridal party, flower girl, MOB, and myself looking and feeling amazing. It was a cold, rainy, and extremely windy day and my hair and makeup stayed put all night! Highly recommend this team!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

I am SO happy to hear Jeanette!! It was a pleasure. Wishing you such happiness and wedded bliss. God bless you amd your marriage 🙏
    Amy M. Married on 01/01/2022

Patricia made me feel like a bride!

Patricia was wonderful to work with! My biggest fear (and my husband's fear) was that wouldn't look like myself on my wedding day, but Patricia alleviated that concern entirely. I felt like the most beautiful, most bridal version of myself and that gave me such a sense of peace and confidence about the day. Patricia was responsive and flexible with us. She was early on the wedding day and she finished early, giving us extra time for photos. I would highly recommend her to future brides!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Amy thank you SO SO much!!! You looked GORGEOUS and we are so thankful for you trusting your look with us. xo, P
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne N. Married on 12/04/2021

Patricia and her team were great!

My bridesmaids were all pleased with their looks (even one who NEVER wears makeup). Patricia is so sweet and the price point is very reasonable for her level of talent.

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks so much Suzanne. It was a pleasure to work with you and your girls. Wishing you all the best
    Alyssa C. Married on 11/13/2021

11/13/21 Wedding

Patricia is just absolutely incredible! She has an incredible personality which makes her so much fun to work with and she was able to give me the look that made me feel stunning!! I didn’t want to take off my makeup or let my hair down!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Alyssa, it was an extra special moment for me. To have worked with you for your high school senior photos several years ago and then to be asked again to work with you on one of the most special days of your life.....it was a honor.
    Kimberly C. Married on 11/06/2021

Reliable and Professional!

Patricia was the least stressful vendor for a bride to work with! Extremely responsive, on time, and kept to a set schedule without rushing any of the girls. All of my girls walked away happy with their hair and makeup.

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Kimberly it was SUCH a pleasure. I'm so happy to hear we are such a fab vendor in the area! Wishing you much happiness in your journey of marriage. God bless
    Laura B. Married on 10/17/2021

Feeling Gorgeous

Ms. Love listened to my likes and dislikes and the result was my face looking a little more fabulous! She was able to come to my venue on a Sunday (tough to find) and finished my hair and makeup in less than an hour. It made the day seems a little less stressful, and I couldn't have been more thankful for the results!! Highly, highly recommend.

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks so much Laura! Look at your dress! Its so gorgeous. It was a pleasure to work with you. Cheers to happiness always. Xo
  • Genesis
    Genesis F. Married on 10/09/2021

Hire now!

Patricia and her staff are incredible!! Patricia really took the time to help me figure out my "look" for the day of my wedding... at the trial we looked through some of my pictures for inspiration and then Patricia was able to get a sense for what I wanted and then made that vision come to life!! I really appreciate the hard work and effort from her and her team!!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Genesis thank you SO much. We had a blast with your girls!! I hope your day was magical. Thank you for trusting me with your look on such an important day of your life. Xo
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn C. Married on 10/08/2021

Amazing to work with!

Patricia and her assistant Jennifer were a wonderful addition on the day of my recent postponed wedding reception. After seeing her talent and work for a friend's wedding, I knew I wanted Patricia to be a part of my wedding preparation experience. She perfectly executed the classic, natural makeup style I was going for, but was able to give it just enough glam that I felt absolutely beautiful! My bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup, and my mom and aunt were stunning! This is a team that closely listens to what your bridal look visions are, but are also able to offer helpful and professional suggestions because of their experience. Not to mention, they are very efficient! Highly recommend!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Kathryn thank you SO much. Jennifer and I really enjoyed your family and friends. We are so happy everyone loved it all. It was a joy.
    Grace Married on 09/25/2021

Couldn't be happier!

I am endlessly grateful that Patricia was available for our wedding celebration! She was so easy to work with and so professional. She did hair and makeup for four of us in record speed and even finished earlier than we originally planned. She was super accommodating with all of us, some of whom had very specific visions in mind and others who had no idea what they wanted. Everyone was thrilled with the results and looked so beautiful! I didn't want to take my makeup off at the end of the night! Highly recommend! :)

Grace
    Thank you so very much for your kind words! It was nice meeting your family and I had a lovely time with you all at the Fearrington Village. What a gorgeous day it was. Sending much happiness xo
  • Katherine
    Katherine S. Married on 08/28/2021

Patricia really is Perfect!

I cannot express how happy I was with my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Patricia really outdid herself from her creativity, professionalism, and timeliness. Her responses were always prompt and incredibly friendly - I felt like I had known her for years! On the day of my wedding, I asked for a few slight adjustments to my hair and she accommodated with ease. My updo was better than my trial! A true testament to her makeup skills was during the hour spent at Duke Gardens… on an August afternoon. Even though it was hot and humid, my makeup didn’t move! You truly get what you pay for in the wedding business, and Patricia is worth a million. I can, without a doubt, highly recommend her for your wedding day!

Oh Katherine
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 08/21/2021

Patricia is the best - highly recommend!

My best friend recommended Perfection by Patricia to me after she had a great experience, and I'm so glad she did! Patricia was so on top of everything. My wedding was thrown together super last minute, and I so appreciated Patricia's speedy responses and organization. Not only is she super great over email, Patricia is very warm and friendly in person. I know very little about hair and makeup, so I really leaned on Patricia's advice and expertise to come up with something I loved. I worked with her for 2 days of my wedding weekend, and both times she did a fantastic job - super prepared, on time, and great with my guests. One of my guests was especially difficult, and Patricia did such a good job ensuring she felt comfortable and helping her out. Overall, I highly recommend Patricia - she really knows her stuff and was so great to work with!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh Brittany. It was a pleasure to get to know you. You are so kind. Thank you for choosing PbyP. Many blessings to you!! Xo
  • Maggie
    Maggie D. Married on 05/29/2021

Professional, kind, and so fun to work with!

Patricia and her team were so fun to work with for my wedding this May. I have a lot of hair, so I was really glad we did a trial. Patricia took her time during my trial to be sure I was happy with what we were planning for me to do for the wedding. My makeup and hair lasted all day (in May in NC heat and rain)! She and her team were on time, super fun to be around, and all around did a great job for all 9 of my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their looks for the day - both hair and makeup. I'd definitely recommend anyone in the Raleigh area looking for a HMU to hire Perfection by Patricia for your wedding day!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh Maggie such a PLEASURE!! Many thanks to you and your mom........ dream clients for sure
    Alexandra B. Married on 05/23/2021

Patricia is great!

Patricia was easy to work with - she was very responsive to my hair and makeup requests during the trial. She was very flexible on the day of, when there was a little bit of chaos amidst getting ready. My hair and makeup looked absolutely beautiful during the ceremony and the reception. Really glad I chose her for the big day!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Alexandra thank you so very much! It was a blessing to have been able to be a part of your big day.
  • Danielle
    Danielle K. Married on 05/15/2021

Easy to work with a great at what she does!!

Patricia did my hair as well as my bridesmaids hair on the wedding day and did an amazing job!! Arrived right on time and was able to recreate what everyone had envisioned for their hair! She worked with me before the wedding from the hair trial to helping me figure out the perfect hair style! 10/10 would recommend!!!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Danielle thanks so much for the kind words! Your group of gals were so fun!! I can't wait to see more pics :)
    Emily B. Married on 09/19/2020

Fantastic hair and makeup

Patricia is fantastic! She did an amazing job with both my hair and makeup and was very flexible in working through the new COVID restrictions. I highly recommend her team

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks SO much!! We had a blast with your mom, MIL & gma!!! 💝💝 Cheers to a lifetime of wedded bliss!
  • Erin
    Erin K. Married on 05/30/2020

My dream wedding look!

I was so impressed by the hair and makeup at a friend's wedding, so when I got engaged and needed a hair/makeup team, I went straight back to my friend for the recommendation - and that's how I came to find Patricia!! I didn't even look anywhere else, all I had to do was make sure she was available! Her incredible work truly speaks for itself. Patricia was easy to work with, super responsive, professional and so flexible during the planning process (especially when COVID-19 changed my wedding location just 3 weeks before the date!) We didn't even have time to do a trial with restrictions in place but I wasn't worried in the least!!! When she arrived on Saturday for my wedding, I completely trusted her to give me a beautiful look - which she did and then some!!! She gave me the traditional, natural yet tastefully enhanced bridal look I've always envisioned since I was a little girl :) She was super efficient timing wise, fun and easy to chat with on "high emotion" day, and made me feel beautiful inside and out!! Looking in the mirror for the first time took my breath away! I got married on a golf course in the direct sun at 5pm in North Carolina in June...it was HOT but I promise when I say my makeup and hair were still perfect for pictures around the course afterward and ALL night. My MOH is still talking about it!! Overall, everything was just perfect. Patricia is so sweet, accommodating, TALENTED and experienced - what more could you ask for. If you are in the market, seriously, look no further!!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh my goodness, your kindness mean so much!! Thank you for such a detailed review! It was def at HOT day! You looked gorg and loved chatting with the family that day. xoxo
  • Hannah
    Hannah L. Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing! The perfect dose of professionalism and personal touch

Patricia is such a genuine and kind soul. This truly reflects in her work as a make up and hair professional and I am beyond pleased with how my wedding day look turned out! I felt like a glamorous version of myself! Highly recommend!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thank you SO much Hannah!! We've spent a year "together" upon your initial booking and I'm so grateful to see this wedding go through with such a crazy tough year in this industry! Wishing you lifetime of happiness 😊
  • I
    India Married on 07/27/2019

Gorgeous, individualized hair and makeup for bride and bridesmaids

Patricia and her team (Stephanie and Sarah) did an excellent job for our July wedding. First of all, Patricia did a great job of listening to me during the trial, figuring out what I wanted (which I didn't always communicate the most clearly!), and adjusting so that I looked just the way I wanted on the wedding day. She, Stephanie, and Sarah were also excellent at listening to the bridesmaids about their hair and makeup preferences and coming up with looks that suited each of their styles and features. For instance, several of my bridesmaids have really pale skin and a few don't regularly wear makeup, but everyone was really happy with the final result—nobody looked orange/cakey or overdone. They were also really good at recreating hairstyles from the pictures the bridesmaids brought along. The makeup held up all day, even in the July heat, and nobody's hair fell out (even those with really thick, heavy hair). Everyone looked gorgeous, both in pictures and in person. Logistically, Patricia was really prompt to respond, sent me detailed timeline for everyone's hair and makeup a few weeks before the wedding, and was even ahead of schedule on the day of! Last but not least, the whole team was really fun and easygoing, which made getting ready have a really festive atmosphere. Would highly recommend!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

India thank you for this amazing review!! I can't tell you how much we enjoyed all of you ladies!!! I am so grateful for you and your business!
  • Blair
    Blair Married on 06/16/2019
    I had a great experience with Patricia and her team and highly recommend hiring her for your wedding! I don't wear a lot of makeup, and I knew I wanted to look and feel like myself (but better :) on my wedding day, so I was drawn to her use of traditional makeup instead of airbrush. Patricia did hair for my three bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law, and me for my wedding, and did my makeup (her team member, Tiff, did makeup for the other 5 women). We were all SO happy with our hair and makeup, and it looked awesome in photos. In addition to the awesome results, there were several things that stuck out to me about Patricia and her team that made me especially happy I booked them for my wedding:
    - From the first time I contacted her to the morning of my wedding, Patricia was incredibly responsive via email and got back to me almost immediately each time I reached out.
    - Patricia is seriously a hair GENIUS! I have super fine, short/medium length hair and she suggested at my trial that I buy an extension for the wedding day to make my bun bigger. She perfectly incorporated the extension into my updo and added a ton of texture, and my hair looked completely natural and thick on my wedding day. My bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law were incredibly happy with their hair too.
    - Patricia truly LISTENS to what you want. We did a trial before my bridal portraits a few months prior to the wedding, and I noticed some things I wanted to tweak after getting the photos back. Patricia was completely receptive to my feedback and made the adjustments for the wedding. She also truly listened to what my mom and mother-in-law wanted in terms of their hair, and they were both very pleased.
    - Patricia is FAST! I don't typically love the amount of time involved to get my hair/makeup/nails etc. done, so I really appreciated how quickly she works.
    - Patricia includes gratuity in her prices, which I really appreciated as the bride. One less thing to worry about on the wedding day.

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Oh what an amazing review Blair!! Thank you SO much! And I take pride in that "FAST" comment ;) haha
  • Sandra
    Sandra Married on 04/13/2019

My girls and I were in great hands with Patricia!

I just want to take a minute to gush about how wonderful it was having Patricia and her assistant as my hair and makeup team for my wedding! I was referred to her by two close friends, who had both worked with Patricia for their weddings and had great experiences. Everyone looked STUNNING and Patricia put us at ease with her bubbly personality. You can tell how much pride she takes in her work- she is meticulous to detail. She knows skin so well (she works for Rodan & Fields) and uses only the highest quality products that both bring out everyone’s natural beauty and are gentle enough for all day wear. She was super responsive to feedback about my makeup and we made a few small adjustments to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. Everyone cried throughout that special day and everyone’s makeup held up perfectly. I love that I got a whole new tube of the lipstick she used on me, since it was a great color and fun to wear it the following week on my honeymoon!

I have long hair but it’s very thin and I was dreaming of a full low-bun style. I thought my hair was really pretty on my first trial run but wasn’t in love with it, and Patricia was awesome in allowing me to do a second hair trial, this time with clip-ins to get that extra volume. She knew exactly how to blend the clip-ins right into the style and no one would have ever know I was wearing them, including myself. They were placed and secured very comfortably. My day-of hair was even better than my second trial- I couldn’t have felt more beautiful and bridal! On the business side, Patricia was easy to communicate with and helped me create a custom package for the number of people/services we had for that morning, as well as a personalized timeline to ensure everyone was done in time for pictures. I felt her prices were very fair. Thank you Patricia for everything you did to bring my wedding vision to life!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

It was my total pleasure girl! You were so fun to get to know and work with. Blessings to you and your marriage. XO
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Patricia did a fantastic job making me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day! I was so worried about finding a style that would capture the look I was going for, and Patricia did not disappoint! She was willing to work with any requests I had and personalized my experience to give me the best results! Patricia is a true professional and artist, and transformed my fine, flat hair into a perfect updo! I was adamant about natural makeup and she did not disappoint their either. I felt so comfortable and beautiful on my day and that is thanks to her! If you are looking for someone who will pour their heart into your day, as well as keep up with you after, Patricia is your girl!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Christina I enjoyed you so much! Everyone was a pleasure to work with. I am happy you trusted me with your concern of the amount of makeup. Thank you dearly! Many blessings in your marriage.
    Samantha Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent wedding day experience

I absolutely loved having Patricia and her team do hair and makeup for my bridal party on my wedding day. From start to finish, she was incredibly responsive via email and setting up a time for my pre-wedding trial run was easy. Patricia was great at taking all my ideas for my wedding day look and translating them into reality. I was going for a classic bridal look with an updo and everything was perfect! The team was prompt and we remained on schedule the entire morning. We loved the end result and would definitely recommend!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Samantha Thank you so very much!!! Such a pleasure to work with a wonderful group!! Best wishes to you and your marriage :)
    Jessica Married on 06/30/2018
    Patricia was flexible with scheduling the run through considering my work schedule. She listened and implemented exactly how I wanted my hair and makeup. She had great suggestions! She brought Sarah for the day of the wedding, who was also wonderful. I was worried about looking too "done up" considering I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, but she did a great job making me look special but not overdone! They are both easy going, fun to be around, stayed perfectly on schedule, and made all the girls look wonderful!

Perfection By Patricia's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica!! Many blessings to you and your marriage xo