Whitsett, Whitsett, NC 27377 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Knot Your Average Events

Knot Your Average Events is an experienced wedding planner in Whitsett, North Carolina. Jennifer Ball is the lead wedding planner, an accredited member of the Association of Bridal Consultants, on the executive board of the Triad Bridal Association, a member of the Triad Weddings Networking Group and a certified member of The Bridal Society. As of 2017, Jennifer is one of only 57 master planners in the world. She has been a part of close to 300 weddings and her team can handle everything from 20 guests to over 1,200. For a team that has more than 18 years of wedding planning experience and can add personal touches to your wedding day to make it special and memorable through the details, Knot Your Average Events is a must.

Knot Your Average Events offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Design
  • Logical Planning
  • Full-service coordination
  • Day-of Event Management
  • We offer a full production team to all you to be a guest
  • In-person meetings with consultant
  • Budget analysis
  • Vendor referrals, contract review and selection
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Etiquette advice
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
Follow Knot Your Average Events on

Videos 1 Video

50 Reviews for Knot Your Average Events

M.matthews · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Detailed and professional

Jennifer Ball was absolutely amazing to work with. Her commutation was always on point and very thorough...especially dealing with her client and the COVID-19. In this difficult time we made it work and kept our clients happy! I look forward to working with Jennifer in the future! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Calissa

Calissa Carelli · Married on 11/01/2020

Best Planner Ever!

Jennifer Ball is the best planner you could ask for!! She will remind you exactly what your vision was from the very first time you all meet to discuss the best day ever - and will not let you stray from that. Jenn and her team made our day so easy and fun for not only us, but our families as well. We all got to be a guest and not have to worry about anything! Plus, she will surprise you in the best way possible with little changes on the BIG day that make a BIG difference. You will not find anyone better!!!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Liz

Liz Foster · Married on 06/15/2019

Beyond Amazing!

My husband and I got married June 15th, 2019, and I can wholeheartedly say that Jennifer Ball is absolutely magical. Not a week has passed that my husband and I haven’t talked about Jenn, or something Jenn did for us. She planned our wedding and our honeymoon, kept us sane, continuously reminded us of what WE wanted from the beginning (which is so important after everyone tells you how “they would do it”), and truly— countless other things I most likely will never know about. Jenn was SO good to us— we hired her three (?) times I think...(oh the joy of families trying to change your plans) and she welcomed us back with open arms every time we ran back to her. In fact, from the moment we met her, she said, “I know we are going to work together!” We knew it too, and we are beyond thankful that we did. Our wedding would not have been what it was without her. This woman bent over backwards in every possible way to make our wedding OURS, and I don’t think words will ever be able to express the amount of love and gratitude we have in our hearts for her. Coming from me— someone who had to please three sets of very different parents (and traditional grandmothers)— Jenn still made it possible for us to have the wedding we wanted, and one the family also loved. Tell me that’s not magical! To be honest, I wish I’d given Jenn the reigns from the beginning and used all of her vendors— the few I chose were good, but she KNOWS what she’s doing; she doesn’t just recommend anyone. I attended a friend’s wedding (they hired her after attending ours) and they let her run with it...and it was positively wonderful! The point is, Jenn carried me through the months of planning and my family being...difficult (to say the least). She relentlessly answered all of the questions and emails and phone calls, and not once was she anything but loving and attentive. Look, all you need to know is this— you will be making a huge mistake if you don’t hire Jennifer Ball. She is the absolute best choice for weddings, events, and travel... and the best choice if you want to keep your sanity, and your vision, while planning any of these events.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Knot Your Average Events's reply:

It truly was magical! I loved that you trusted me to listen to what YOU guys wanted while implementing the needs of others... It was sooooo beautiful out in that garden area :) I'm hoping your seeds plant this year... I just found a packet the other day :)

Knot Your Average Events Pricing

Knot Your Average Events Price Rates

Knot Your Average Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Knot Your Average Events 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments Wedding Dresses

Jen has done many professional, bridal, and social events with us. She is very fun, unique, organized, knowledgeable. She is one of the best event planners I know!

• Rev. Perry Hardison Wedding Officiants

Jennifer is one of the best planners I have had the honor of working with as an officiant. She is creative. She is detail-oriented. Her personality puts everyone at ease while still making sure every aspect of the ceremony and refection goes off as planned. She has the respect of her colleagues and is a leader in our industry.

• The Gazebo at Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Jenn and her band of angels do a fantastic job of coordinating any type of event, and has been to our farm several times over the past three years. Most recently, her team coordinated a lovely reception for over 180 guests at our farm. Would recommend. Jack and Sandy Pleasant, The Gazebo at Sunset Ridge Buffalo Farm, Roxboro, NC

• Whitsett Whitsett, NC, 27377 See on map
    spring hours Mon 10am-1m Tues- 10am-7pm Wed- 10am-1pm Thurs- out of the office Fri- 10am-3pm (rehearsals in the evening) Sat- Event Days Sun- time to be with family & friends
    Location of (Knot Your Average Events)