Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning

1411 Welborn St Suit 104 A, High Point, NC 27262 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $895
Availability Check your date

About Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning

Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning is a wedding event planning service based in High Point, North Carolina. Head planner and owner Tammy knows that every bit of planning is worth it when she sees a smile on her clients' faces. You’ll see your vision and love story come to life with the help of Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning.

Experience
Tammy began her hospitality experience working part-time for a catering company. Within two weeks, she was on the full-time staff and had found her passion. For over 14 years, she has been connecting vendors, planning weddings and putting her clients’ minds at ease.

Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning provides three different packages for couples. They range from a petite package to help arrange last minute details to full planning for couples who need guidance through the whole process. Tammy’s full services include:

• Partial planning

15 Reviews for Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning

• Caroline

Caroline Clark · Married on 10/05/2019

Fun Farm Wedding

Tammy is very meticulous in all she does. She was able to make the bride and groom feel at ease and keep everything running smoothly. We had ZERO issues the day of our wedding thanks to her help. She has options for rentals, and also helped us to find the perfect caterer! am so happy she worked as our coordinator!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning's reply:

thank so much for taking the time to write this. It was so nice working with you and your DAD! (and mom..)

Megan Henley · Married on 09/21/2019

Best money I spent on my wedding!

HIRE TAMMY KOENIG! Tammy was the greatest gift during our wedding weekend and definitely the best and easiest money I spent during the entire thing. She brought our vision to life, scattered with beautiful surprises and without me having to worry or manage anything.

Early in the planning process, I realized that my family and I couldn't possibly execute everything we had planned ourselves. However, I was on a tight budget, so a wedding planner seemed like a farfetched dream. Nonetheless, I reached out to multiple people with Tammy coming up early in my search. Tammy was one of the first to reach out to me and we set up a call within a day or two. From the moment I talked to her, I felt at ease and calm about things for the first time in a while. I'm a detail-oriented person who had most of the details planned and vendors selected, so I was only looking for a weekend-of coordinator, and Tammy was able to do that affordably, which seems rare among many of the local planners I contacted. She was an easy hire! She also offers more full-service options, and I can wholeheartedly recommend her for any level of assistance you need for your wedding day!

Planning moved along smoothly until I ran into an issue with my florist and desperately went to Tammy looking for guidance. Lo and behold, Tammy is an unbelievably talented florist herself, and so my coordinator also became my florist....again, WAY more affordably than anyone else I had talked to. On the wedding day, her arrangements were beyond my wildest dreams as she took my ideas and inspiration photos and ran with them to create lush, fabulous florals that were complimented on by EVERYONE and didn't blow my budget! My bouquet was phenomenal (for the day of and my bridal portrait session months prior), our flower girls' crowns were adorable, the corsages were beautiful, and the church and reception arrangements were perfect. She even used leftover greenery to transform the exterior of our venue, something I hadn't even thought of, and it was the best surprise to find when we arrived after the ceremony. Last minute (literally 2 days before) she also ran with my idea of adding candles to the fireplace out of her incredible warehouse collection of glassware, candles, and decor. You would not believe her stock.

From a coordination standpoint, Tammy wrangled twenty adults and 10 children in our wedding party as well as us and our families and made it look easy! She kept us on schedule, executed all of the little details, and did a million little things to make our day memorable and personal. She and her assistant made sure we (and my handicapped mother) constantly had food and drink in hand, literally guarded us from the onslaught of people when we were trying to spend a few moments eating together, and MCed like the best of them! When we decided we wanted to depart early, she handled retiming our ride and collecting the guests for the sparkler exit. The day before, she helped and then finished setting everything up when we ran out of time before the rehearsal dinner, something she hadn't even agreed to do!

I cannot speak highly enough about Tammy. She quite literally made our weekend possible and I am so very grateful for everything she did for us. It wouldn't have been as wonderful without her!!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 595.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 895
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1,595.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 1411 Welborn St Suit 104 A High Point, NC, 27262 See on map
    336-221-3206 (Phone number)
    Location of (Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning)