This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Photography and Videography Services
Guest Management
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2017

Tammy K Designs is a full-service wedding, planning, and floral company located in High Point, North Carolina. We service all areas of North Carolina and beyond. Our team has over 18 years of experience working together planning events and weddings. We will bring your vision and love story together on your wedding day!

Contact us to start with a complimentary consultation to hear all about your style, personality and vision for your wedding day. We have packages from full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination services, depending on your specific requirements. We also can customize the best package to fit your needs.

Tammy K Design offers not only planning services but other services listed below:

• Event design
  • Rentals
  • Altar and Aisle decor
  • Floral Installations
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns and petals for your flower girl
  • Table arrangements
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,795

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,795

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,795

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

100% Recommended by couples

Faith
Faith R. Sent on 12/01/2023

Tammy is amazing!!

We absolutely LOVED Tammy Koenig Wedding Design florals!! My husband and I recently got married and were glad we hired her as our florist! We got so many compliments all night on our florals! Her creativity and attention to detail gave us the fairytale wedding we always dreamed of!! I’m so glad we got connected! Tammy was so easy to talk to and she took the time to really connect with us. I realized early on in wedding planning that the connection you build with your venders is just as important as their work! She could take our ideas and creat our wedding vision with how well she got to know us. We got married in the mountains and used a semi circle of floral arrangements on the ground instead of a ceremony arch. Best decision ever! This allowed our ceremony pictures to have all the Mountain View’s! And it was such a romantic, whimsical design! Right before I was about to walk down the aisle, I walked through our reception hall. It was magical seeing all the floral arrangements and lit candles! It helped me be present and take it all in having that moment. And that was just the reception hall, my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! Tammy used roses and wild flowers in our wedding colors with beautiful greenery!! Oh I almost forgot to mention how she gave a trial bouquet for my bridal portraits! Her service really goes above and beyond! Tammy will give you the romantic floral wedding you always wanted! Thank you so much Tammy for everything!
S
Sadie Sent on 10/19/2023

Total Rockstar!

Tammy was our wedding florist and month-of coordinator and she was FANTASTIC!! Everyone says that your wedding won't be perfect and there will be mishaps here and there, but that was pretty far from the truth for us! If there was an issue that happened day of, we sure didn't know about it. Tammy and her team set-up and tore down our space in record time it feels like! She had a beautiful attention to detail, was there for whatever you needed, and was just all around so wonderful! I mean she seriously went above and beyond. Just a few examples are that she literally put my dance shoes AND socks on my feet, had drinks and our food already out on our table for us, swept in to pick up a knocked candle and had it replaced and lit in 2 seconds, etc. She is amazing at what she does! She also enforced a mask policy for us during the ceremony to help keep our more vulnerable family members safe. Now the flowers. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and she brought our vision to life so perfectly! They pretty much perfectly matched our invitations and the whole theme we were going for! And she didn't even see our invites beforehand! She also let us use our own painted wine bottles as our vases which we really wanted to add a personal touch! If you're looking for a coordinator/planner and/or florist, we could not recommend Tammy K Designs more!! Our day was absolutely perfect and Tammy is a HUGE part of that!
R
Rebekah R. Sent on 11/28/2023
5 out of 5 rating

the best of the best!!!!

I don't know what I would have done without Tammy and her staff. They were super professional and brought a sense of calm to a hectic and busy day! From the day we signed the contract with Tammy, she made herself available to us when we needed throughout the wedding planning process. She is a true gem and is very personable. She also decorated and designed the florals for my wedding and I am still getting compliments on them! Thank goodness she recommended that I preserve my bouquet because it was BEAUTIFUL.
Tammy and her staff went above and beyond for me and my wedding party. When we thought we had lost a tie for one of the groomsmen, Tammy sent a staff member to the mall to buy coordinating colored ties to match! She had everything under control without even blinking an eye.
I HIGHLY recommend Tammy to any and all brides searching for a coordinator/designer/florist - she is the BEST 3 in 1.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

owner and lead designer

Hi there!

I’m Tammy, the main face behind Tammy K Designs. I’m the one behind the computer, speeding most days in and out of meetings, corresponding to all emails, + a mug of coffee in my hand who does a happy dance every time someone submits an inquiry!

Whether you just got engaged or have been planning your wedding, or looking for guidance planning another type of gathering, I’m your girl. I will bring the full life to your vision, pop in tons of personal touches, connect you with the right vendors, and help you flawlessly execute your special day, all while taking stress off of your plate. I’m here to do all of the things you don’t have time for since you’re busy full-time crushing your goals.

I cannot wait to talk to you and plan the best day of your life!

Tammy Koenig

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours