Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning

High Point, NC View map Visit website
$895 Package Price

$895 Package Price

Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning is a wedding event planning service based in High Point, North Carolina. Head planner and owner Tammy knows that every bit of planning is worth it when she sees a smile on her clients' faces. You’ll see your vision and love story come to life with the help of Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning.

Experience
Tammy began her hospitality experience working part-time for a catering company. Within two weeks, she was on the full-time staff and had found her passion. For over 14 years, she has been connecting vendors, planning weddings and putting her clients’ minds at ease.

Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning provides three different packages for couples. They range from a petite package to help arrange last minute details to full planning for couples who need guidance through the whole process. Tammy’s full services include:

• Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$595.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$895

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,595.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jaime
    Jaime Married on 07/04/2021

Tammy was the best wedding decision we made in all of wedding planning!!

Tammy was INCREDIBLE. She went above and beyond in every facet to ensure our wedding went flawlessly! 10000% recommend for your wedding.

From the moment we first talked, she was incredibly responsive and helping in the wedding planning and coordination process. Tammy not only helped with coordination and planning, but also florals!

During the event - Tammy made sure every detail was taken care of and every unexpected crisis was fixed before it ever appeared! From the flowers to table design to coordination to clean up - we did not have to lift a finger because Tammy had already taken care of it.

As an example of her going above and beyond - After the rehearsal, Tammy decided to step up the tables which were already beautiful and ran to the store to buy more votive candles (on her own dime) to ensure every table was perfect without us ever thinking of it or asking for it!

At the end of our wedding, we had completely forgotten to ask anyone to pull the getaway car around or pack out bags and we told Tammy as we were about to walk down the sparkler exit. Tammy immediately ran to get the keys, bags, and move the car around, and did it all before the sparklers burned out!
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 05/29/2021

Tammy is a hero!

I can’t say enough good things about Tammy! She truly made my wedding day a dream come true! The day ran so smoothly with her coordinating. She handled everything from keeping us on schedule to placing out items that I missed, communicating with vendors, and making sure we had everything we needed, all with a smile on her face! She is very detail oriented as am I, so she followed through with all the small details that I asked her to do. Anytime I needed anything, she followed through immediately! She is very kind, and pitched in with her daughter to help when I had an issue with a vendor not showing. Her daughter was amazing as well! Do yourself a favor and book with her. I didn’t think I needed a coordinator at first but I am SO happy that I chose to book her!

Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning's reply:

Samantha thanks so much for this review!!!. From the monument I meet with you to go over all the detail that you had in mind I knew we would see eye to eye! ;)
    DETAIL are my jam!
    So glad I could fix the no show problem of your event!
    Excited to see your photos soon!
    Sarah H. Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing!

Hiring Tammy was one of the best decisions for our wedding...and our day was literally perfect! I knew a lot of what I wanted, so we chose just day of coordination. She communicated with everyone prior to the event and our day ended up seamless. When we had forgotten things, she and her team were there to fix the problem and following our wedding day I found out about problems I didn’t know existed because of the hard work Tammy did! If you hire her for your wedding you won’t regret it!!

Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning's reply:

Thanks so much for the review. Your wedding was so much fun and so was the rehearsal!!! Just got photos back and they are amazing.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

1411 Welborn St Suit 104 A High Point, NC, 27262
336-443-8647
Location of (Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding