Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,495 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,495 Package Price

Tammy K Designs is a full-service wedding, planning, and floral company located in High Point, North Carolina. We service all areas of North Carolina and beyond. Our team has over 18 years of experience working together planning events and weddings. We will bring your vision and love story together on your wedding day!

Contact us to start with a complimentary consultation to hear all about your style, personality and vision for your wedding day. We have packages from full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination services, depending on your specific requirements. We also can customize the best package to fit your needs.

Tammy K Design offers not only planning services but other services listed below:

• Event design
  • Rentals
  • Altar and Aisle decor
  • Floral Installations
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns and petals for your flower girl
  • Table arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,295

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,495

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,295

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Timothy
    Timothy H. Married on 10/22/2022

Amazing wedding day

Tammy did a great job durin g the wedding and helping us plan beforehand. She made sure that everything went off without a hitch and that everything was amazing the day of.
    Kristina C. Married on 10/21/2022

Highly Recommend

Loved working with Tammy and Wendy! they were great! Super helpful through The whole thing and make everything run so smoothly!
  • Ashley
    Ashley W. Married on 10/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST for your perfect day!

Tammy was recommended to me after my coordinator and florist abruptly cancelled her services only 4 months before our wedding. Not only did Tammy pick up where I left off with the previous coordinator, but she went above and beyond my expectations!! She is the reason my Fall wedding not only looked beautiful, but operated smoothly. I did not have to worry about anything during the rehearsal and day off. If you give her designer freedom, I promise she will not disappoint! She is so kind, generous, funny, easygoing, and just the right amount of sassy to keep everyone in line for your big day ;) I cannot recommend her enough and will continue to send any future brides and grooms her way. I can honestly say I’m glad my last coordinator cancelled on us because we won the lottery with Tammy!!
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

owner and lead designer

Hi there!

I’m Tammy, the main face behind Tammy K Designs. I’m the one behind the computer, speeding most days in and out of meetings, corresponding to all emails, + a mug of coffee in my hand who does a happy dance every time someone submits an inquiry!

Whether you just got engaged or have been planning your wedding, or looking for guidance planning another type of gathering, I’m your girl. I will bring the full life to your vision, pop in tons of personal touches, connect you with the right vendors, and help you flawlessly execute your special day, all while taking stress off of your plate. I’m here to do all of the things you don’t have time for since you’re busy full-time crushing your goals.

I cannot wait to talk to you and plan the best day of your life!

Lexington Ave. High Point, NC, 27262
336-410-1522
Location of (Tammy Koenig Wedding Design & Event Planning)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding