Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments

Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments

Brand new clothing, gowns, & accessories at consignment prices!

Welcome to Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments, where you can find amazing deals on ladies' consigned and NEW clothing, accessories, bridal gowns & formal wear. Find everything you need all in one place, from every day wear to gorgeous dresses & gowns for that special occasion. MANY ITEMS & MOST GOWNS BRAND NEW WITH THE TAGS and 50%-75% less than retail stores!

With over 2500 square feet and the following departments:
   * Bridal & Formal (All gowns $500 or less with original price tags of $300-$3000)
         -Over 500 brand new wedding gowns
         -Over 1500 Prom, Mother-of-Bride/Groom, Bridesmaid, & Formal Gowns
         -A wide selection of crinolines, veils, dyeable shoes, & rhinestone jewelry
   * Semi-Formal/Cocktail
   * Everyday wear, including plus sizes
   * Chico's Corner

Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Shoes (1)
Veils (1)

I searched multiple wedding dress stores before I finally went to Songbirds. I was tired of being forced into overpriced dresses that were not the style I had asked for or even within the budget I had stated. The ladies at Songbirds are amazing! They will let you browse through the racks alone or they will help you find exactly what you are looking for. I visited this store 3 times because they get new dresses in each week, but I ended up falling in love with a dress that retails for over $1,000...I paid $62! The lady helped me find it and it fit me to a T and was exactly what I was looking for! I was shopping alone that day, so she actually helped me videochat my aunt in another state so I could get her opinion. I didn't feel alone at all, which was amazing. They have an amazing selection of dresses and even have couture dresses as well. They also sell shoes, jewelry, and cocktail/reception dresses too. I love that I wasn't being pressure into a sale, and that they were genuinely wanting to help me find my perfect wedding dress.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Taylor, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Consignment, Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Wonderful place to get all of your bridal needs!

Profile Picture Ruthie, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Jewelry, Undergarments, Bride, Consignment

found affordable price for my wedding dress and accessories. purchased gown,shoes, lining so far

Profile Picture lateisha, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1299445414169 marela

10% Off Accessories!

$75.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
10% Off all bridal accessories (veil, sash, jewelry, slip, etc) when you purchase a gown!
#WWb119c012c924e988

20 ENDORSEMENTS
Such a great source for Bridalwear

Songbirds is an amazing place to shop. We worked together on a couple of photo shoots, as well as I have referred a few Brides to their establishment. Always very helpful, always some amazing deals for people looking to not break the bank on the beginning of their forever. Make sure you stop by Songbirds and tell the NiSi sent you.

Songbirds Clothing and Accessories is a treasure trove for those looking for women's wedding clothing! Their wedding dresses are beautiful and they are carefully selected....Nothing shabby goes on their rack. Shoes, handbags, veils, etc....it is worth making an appointment with them to see what they have. We have worked with them on some wedding shoots and the ladies there are most accommodating, knowledgeable and helpful.

99 PROS I KNOW