2610 Lawndale Drive, Greensboro, NC 27408 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments

Welcome to Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments, where you can find amazing deals on ladies' consigned and NEW clothing, accessories, bridal gowns & formal wear. Find everything you need all in one place, from every day wear to gorgeous dresses & gowns for that special occasion. We carry over 400 bridal gowns in stock on clearance for $650 or less and over 1000 formal gowns in stock for only $250 or less. Most gowns are new with tags from stores who have either gone our of business and brought us their remaining inventory or stores that are still open but have end-of-season items that they put on clearance in our store. Most retail for $600-$3200 but are all reduced to $650 or less at Songbirds! We carry brands such as Stella York, Essence of Australia, Justin Alexander, Impressions, DaVinci, Montage, Tony Bowls, Christina Wu, Eddy K, and so many more! We also have a room of consigned every day clothing and designer handbags (Coach, Brahmin, Dooney & Bourke, Michael Kors, etc) and a room of bridal & formal accessories (veils, bridal sashes, jewelry, shoes, crinoline slips). Contact us today for a bridal appointment!

Follow Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments on

Marela

14 Reviews for Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments

• Ruthie

Ruthie · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Wonderful place to get all of your bridal needs!

Sent on 01/09/2016

Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We really appreciate your kind words and that you took the time to post!
  • DANA

DANA · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Designer dress for half off

Found a beautiful dress, never been worn, for a fraction of the MSRP

Sent on 02/28/2019

Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments's reply:

Thank you so much Dana! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us! We’d love for you to share pics with us (if you took a Yes to the Dress pic and of your big day in Oct!)

Taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

I searched multiple wedding dress stores before I finally went to Songbirds. I was tired of being forced into overpriced dresses that were not the style I had asked for or even within the budget I had stated. The ladies at Songbirds are amazing! They will let you browse through the racks alone or they will help you find exactly what you are looking for. I visited this store 3 times because they get new dresses in each week, but I ended up falling in love with a dress that retails for over $1,000...I paid $62! The lady helped me find it and it fit me to a T and was exactly what I was looking for! I was shopping alone that day, so she actually helped me videochat my aunt in another state so I could get her opinion. I didn't feel alone at all, which was amazing. They have an amazing selection of dresses and even have couture dresses as well. They also sell shoes, jewelry, and cocktail/reception dresses too. I love that I wasn't being pressure into a sale, and that they were genuinely wanting to help me find my perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor, that's so sweet of you! I remember trying to video chat and show your aunt the back of the gown! Thank you for your kind words, and please share pictures after your big day! We'd love to see you in the dress!

Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consignment, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments 1
    10% Off Accessories!
    10% Off all bridal accessories (veil, sash, jewelry, slip, etc) when you purchase a gown!

• Dj Paul Cordts NCDJ
    Dj Paul Cordts NCDJ Wedding DJs

Such a great source for Bridalwear

• NiSi's Eyes Makeup Artistry
    NiSi's Eyes Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Songbirds is an amazing place to shop. We worked together on a couple of photo shoots, as well as I have referred a few Brides to their establishment. Always very helpful, always some amazing deals for people looking to not break the bank on the beginning of their forever. Make sure you stop by Songbirds and tell the NiSi sent you.

• NiSi's Eyes Makeup Artistry
    NiSi's Eyes Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

• 2610 Lawndale Drive Greensboro, North Carolina, 27408 See on map
    Mon - Sat 10:00am - 6:00pm, Closed Sundays (May through Dec) Open Sun 12-4 (Jan through Apr ONLY)