A & A Disc Jockey Service

PO Box 78100, Greensboro, NC 27427 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 1

About A & A Disc Jockey Service

A & A Disc Jockey Service is a wedding DJ company located in Greensboro, North Carolina. This company has nearly four decades of experience entertaining weddings. They pride themselves on giving their time and attention to planning your entertainment, as well as providing you with an unforgettable experience for your wedding day. They will play music and help you create memories.

A & A Disc Jockey Service offers a flat screen and photo booth to add to the entertainment during your reception. Additional services and equipment include:

• Consultation

A & A Disc Jockey Service 2
A & A Disc Jockey Service 3

Mackenzie Yohn · Married on 11/17/2018

A&A = Awesome

A&A’s is one of the best decision’s we made when picking wedding vendors. One of my biggest fears when picturing my wedding day was the awkward moments where guests were just standing around, not knowing what to do. After my consultation, I knew my worries were unnecessary. The office staff is knowledgeable and their experience is unmatched. A&A selected the perfect DJ to be the master of ceremonies for our night. Music was fantastic. Our guests had a fabulous time, and I could not recommend their services more.

Sent on 11/21/2018

A & A Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Jordan said he thoroughly enjoyed entertaining Mackenzie & Shelton (the new Mr. & Mrs. Cisson) at the beautiful Rosa Lee Manor in Pilot Mountain. April said that they were a joy to work with during the planning process and just wanted everything to flow smoothly. All of us here wish them a future filled with happy memories. :)

Lorie · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely Amazing Entertainment

My daughter and I attended a wedding show even before she became officially engaged. A&A Entertainment caught her eye immediately. She said that they just stood out and looked like they would be a fun group to work with when the time came. Two years later we made the call and we are so glad that we did. They are absolutely over the top. A & A Entertainment provided the very best music and fun-loving DJs for my daughter’s wedding. We could not be more pleased with the services rendered from Larry and April. It was an amazing night and thanks to Michael and Caleb, the DJs assisting our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding, it was perfect. The music played during the cocktail and dinner hour was on point for such an occasion. Our wedding director was just as pleased with these guys, stating how impressed she was with their promptness, the way they interacted with the quests and the set-up of their equipment. Our guests have asked for a CD of the music played during the cocktail hour. I would highly recommend Larry, April and the staff at A & A Entertainment for any occasion but especially one as delicate as a wedding. It’s easy to see why they are voted best in the triad year after year.

Sent on 11/21/2018

A & A Disc Jockey Service's reply:

I can't thank Lorie enough for posting this while the newly weds are still on their honeymoon. When a bride tells you she has over 400 guests and that the reception will go until 1:00 AM on a Sunday night, there is an excellent chance that it is a Greek wedding. They are always so much fun and all of the guests treated us like family. We had a terrific time and wish Miranda and Dimitrios a life filled with memories that bring smiles to their faces every day of their lives. :)

A & A Disc Jockey Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 785.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 125,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 35.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Corda Entertainment
    Corda Entertainment Wedding Musicians

I have known A & A Disc Jockey Service for many years. Our company specializes in string entertainment so when a client asks us for a disc Jockey I always recommend A & A Disc Jockey. They are very professional and always do a fantastic job. You are in good hands with this company!!

• One Love Productions, Inc.
    One Love Productions, Inc. Wedding Videographers

We really enjoyed working with A&A! We had the opportunity to work with them on two occassions. They are very professional, courteous, and helpful! They were a great partnership, and I would recommend them to any bride. They know how to keep the reception alive!

• Friendly Neighborhood DJ
    Friendly Neighborhood DJ Wedding DJs

A & A Disc Jockey Service has maintained a great reputation in our market for quite some time. Larry Martin is one of my heroes in our industry and good friend; when I'm not available he's one of the first people I refer brides to. You won't ever go wrong with them!

• PO Box 78100 Greensboro, NC 27427 See on map