PO Box 78100, Greensboro, NC 27427 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Real Weddings 3

About A & A Disc Jockey Service

Your Day. Your Vision. Your Dream. OUR PROMISE!

Congratulations! If you're here, you are probably engaged and planning one of the largest and most important celebrations of your lives. A & A Disc Jockey Service is built on two principles that we feel make us the best choice for your event. The first, is that we believe in completely personalizing each couple's experience for this once in a life time celebration.

Some of the most talented DJs I know do a great job, but tend to do and say the exact same thing at every event they do. We understand that your vision or your day may be very different from someone else's and you deserve to be able to make that dream a reality, and that isn't just about what music gets played. We operate under the policy that services should be rendered based uipon your desires and expectations, not ours. With A & A Disc Jockey Service, you can expect reliable services that are tailored to your tastes and preferences.

We also believe that the music is an essential tool, but that the emotions of the day are what inevitably will make your event memorable to both the two of you and your guests. I often paraphrase the quote by Mya Angelou since it is the principle our performers focus on, and that is that "People will quickly forget the things you say. They will not long remember the things you do. But they will never forget how you made them feel."

Another difference between A & A and most other disc jockey services is that we are a "true" multi op. Unlike others who actually operate as booking agencies, subcontracting events our to independent DJs in the area, all of our staff have been hired by us, trained by us, and we supply the music and the equipment they use. We do this to be certain we are maintaining consistency in the quality of sound and service provided to you and to all of our clients. We believe it works since we've maintained a high degree of customer satisfaction for over four decades.

We believe that appearances help create the atmosphere you are looking for at your event. That means that our staff will be dress appropriately (formal attire for formal occasions) and that their equipment and set up area will be neat and not a detraction from the time you spent working on your decor. Customer satisfaction is always our first priority. We want you to look back on your big day knowing that for both you and your guests, this was the best wedding you've ever been to. We offer flexible pricing so that you only pay for what you actually need, so that the highest quality entertainment doesn't have to be out of your budget. We look forward to helping you have the day of your dreams. :)

Follow A & A Disc Jockey Service on

Photos 2 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

151 Reviews for A & A Disc Jockey Service

• Abby

Abby Hines · Getting married on 04/06/2022

Dj was great

A & A Disc Jockey Service was such a great addition to our wedding. So many of our guests commented on just how great, engaging, and fun our DJ, Marcus, was. Throughout the whole process, A & A was great to communicate with, stayed on top of all our details and made our dream day a reality. They are affordable and make sure your vision is accomplished.

Sent on 07/06/2020

A & A Disc Jockey Service's reply:

So appreciative of Abby & Josh for taking the time to post such a nice review. We were so relieved that their venue was able to work with them so they didn't have to change their date.
    I remember when I first met with them and they were very specific about not wanting night club type bass thumping at their event and that their main goal was wanting :"guests to walk away and say, 'Wow, that was a lot of fun and I enjoyed going to her wedding." From the feedback Marcus got from their guests, I believe and hope that we helped to make that happen for them.
    They were a joy to work with and we wish them all the best in their future lives together. :)
  • Ashley

Ashley Rhodes Leonard · Getting married on 05/07/2021

Great Experience - Very Detailed Planning Stage

We had such a phenomenal experience with A&A Disc Jockey Service. From the very beginning, Larry (the owner) was incredibly helpful and personable. Through completing a thorough planning form, we were able to make it very clear the music and atmosphere we envisioned at our wedding. Larry and April seemed to always be available for emails and phone calls and we appreciated the great communication. They helped us plan for literally every single detail. The music at the ceremony and reception was everything we hoped for, and it made our special day that much more perfect. I would 100% recommend them for your DJ. We would use them again if we had the chance!

Sent on 07/28/2020

A & A Disc Jockey Service's reply:

What a great couple. We are so grateful for the kind words. I remember when I first met with Ashley and Daniel that they requested Jordan from out staff of performers because they had seen him at a friends wedding and loved his performance.
    The week leading up to their wedding I got a call from Jordan. One of his family members had been exposed (hate this Covid stuff) and out of an abundance of caution he felt he should quarantine himself for two weeks. I called Ashley and explained and told her that Marcus (who is Jordan's brother-in-law) would be taking his place and that she would be in great hands. I appreciated her trust and confidence in us as she accepted the change without any concerns. Marcus had been our DJ of the Year in 2019, so we knew they would end up with exactly the day they had dreamed about.
    Marcus, April and I all wish this wonderful couple every happiness in their lives ahead and hope sincerely that they will keep in touch. :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

A & A Disc Jockey Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 795.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1225.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 35.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

3 Real Weddings

• Corda Entertainment Wedding Musicians

I have known A & A Disc Jockey Service for many years. Our company specializes in string entertainment so when a client asks us for a disc Jockey I always recommend A & A Disc Jockey. They are very professional and always do a fantastic job. You are in good hands with this company!!

• One Love Productions, Inc. Wedding Videographers

We really enjoyed working with A&A! We had the opportunity to work with them on two occassions. They are very professional, courteous, and helpful! They were a great partnership, and I would recommend them to any bride. They know how to keep the reception alive!

• Friendly Neighborhood DJ Wedding DJs

A & A Disc Jockey Service has maintained a great reputation in our market for quite some time. Larry Martin is one of my heroes in our industry and good friend; when I'm not available he's one of the first people I refer brides to. You won't ever go wrong with them!

• PO Box 78100 Greensboro, NC, 27427 See on map
    336-313-2641 (Phone number)
    Location of (A & A Disc Jockey Service)