A & A Disc Jockey Service

PO Box 78100, Greensboro, NC 27427 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 1

About A & A Disc Jockey Service

A & A Disc Jockey Service is North Carolina's most award winning professional wedding entertainment company. We pride ourselves on devoting the time and attention to detail that planning such an important day demands. This allows us to help you have a unique and unforgettable experience on your wedding day. As trained and certified masters-of-ceremonies, we understand that we are not there to be the stars on your day. Our job is to make you the stars and to make certain that the celebration is about the two of you and the emotions of the day. We are there to help you create memories that will last you a lifetime.

Depending upon your needs and discounts for which you qualify our basic package can start as low as $775.00 and our most popular one at under $1,000.00. Be sure to mention that you found us on Wedding Wire for an added $100.00 discount.

A & A Disc Jockey Service offers our unique "Ultimate Photo Booth Experience" as well as a flat screen or projector to add to the entertainment during your reception. Additional services and equipment include:

• Consultation

A & A Disc Jockey Service 2
A & A Disc Jockey Service 3
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Pulliam Smith · Married on 02/23/2019

A&A really made my wedding a fantastic celebration!

My husband and I used A&A for our wedding ceremony and reception and we were very pleased with our experience! The planning process was very simple; April was a great resource when it came to planning all the special parts of the reception. Marcus, our DJ, was very easy to work with and threw a great party for our guests! He interacted with the crowd, added humor, and helped to make the night so memorable! We still get compliments from our guests on what a great DJ/MC he is! I would definitely recommend A&A to any bride!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Mackenzie Yohn · Married on 11/17/2018

A&A = Awesome

A&A’s is one of the best decision’s we made when picking wedding vendors. One of my biggest fears when picturing my wedding day was the awkward moments where guests were just standing around, not knowing what to do. After my consultation, I knew my worries were unnecessary. The office staff is knowledgeable and their experience is unmatched. A&A selected the perfect DJ to be the master of ceremonies for our night. Music was fantastic. Our guests had a fabulous time, and I could not recommend their services more.

Sent on 11/20/2018

A & A Disc Jockey Service's reply:

Jordan said he thoroughly enjoyed entertaining Mackenzie & Shelton (the new Mr. & Mrs. Cisson) at the beautiful Rosa Lee Manor in Pilot Mountain. April said that they were a joy to work with during the planning process and just wanted everything to flow smoothly. All of us here wish them a future filled with happy memories. :)

A & A Disc Jockey Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,225.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 35.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Real Weddings

• Corda Entertainment
    Corda Entertainment Wedding Musicians

I have known A & A Disc Jockey Service for many years. Our company specializes in string entertainment so when a client asks us for a disc Jockey I always recommend A & A Disc Jockey. They are very professional and always do a fantastic job. You are in good hands with this company!!

• One Love Productions, Inc.
    One Love Productions, Inc. Wedding Videographers

We really enjoyed working with A&A! We had the opportunity to work with them on two occassions. They are very professional, courteous, and helpful! They were a great partnership, and I would recommend them to any bride. They know how to keep the reception alive!

• Friendly Neighborhood DJ
    Friendly Neighborhood DJ Wedding DJs

A & A Disc Jockey Service has maintained a great reputation in our market for quite some time. Larry Martin is one of my heroes in our industry and good friend; when I'm not available he's one of the first people I refer brides to. You won't ever go wrong with them!

• PO Box 78100 Greensboro, 27427 See on map