10 Stonecreek Court, Greensboro, NC 27455 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About McCardell Photography

Thanks for stopping by! We are the husband and wife team of Jonathan and Renee McCardell. Not only do we service North Carolina, but we also photograph weddings all around the USA. We have earned dozens of awards, and we photograph 30 happy couples a year. McCardell Photography specializes in contemporary, natural and photojournalistic styles of photography.

Our photography services available:

• Second professional photographer
  • Liability insurance
  • Willingness to travel

Other Services
We include digital files with all our wedding collections, and additional items include:

• Albums

McCardell Photography 3
McCardell Photography 4
McCardell Photography 5

Meredith · Married on 05/27/2018

Jonathan and Renee were an absolute photography dream team for my May 27th wedding! They have such a creative way of capturing the perfect lighting and angles in every picture. My bridal party and family commented that the McCardell's are personable, professional and fun to be around! I got my pictures back within two weeks of my wedding and I love every single memory that was captured! Every time I contacted the McCardell's during the planning process, they responded very promptly and made me feel that I had hired the best photographers around. The McCardell's make you feel like you are family. I was honored that they were such a big part of the happiest day of my life!

Duncan · Married on 10/20/2017

I loved working with the McCardells for my wedding! I was familiar with their wonderful photography for several years prior having seen it in many settings including at some of my friends' weddings, but they were also such a pleasure to work with. They are very knowledgeable and explain the entire process so you don't have any questions. The day of the wedding was so much fun and the design of the wedding album has been a breeze. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

McCardell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• McCardell Photography 1
    WeddingWire exclusive offer!

As a thank you for reaching out to us through WeddingWire! With any wedding package, we will waive the session fee for an engagement session, bridal session or boudoir session!

• Knots 'N Such
    Knots 'N Such Wedding Florists

McCardell Photography is top notch. I was amazed at the results of our mutual clients' wedding day. There are some technical "challenges" I check to make sure a photographer is "professional". They passed the test in flying colors. Not only can they work in any condition, but their work overall is soooo lovely!

• Carolina Weddings and Wagons
    Carolina Weddings and Wagons Wedding Limos

McCardell Photography has been in business for a long time. There's a reason for that! They recently shared some images of our horse and carriage from a wedding we did together at Belmont Events in Reidsville. Gorgeous photos. Thank you, Dianne Duffy Carolina Weddings and Wagons

• Friendly Neighborhood DJ
    Friendly Neighborhood DJ Wedding DJs

Jonathan and Renee have performed many weddings together. Their work is more than being great photographers; their photos tell a story about the subject---what that person was feeling or thinking when that shot was taken. Above all else they're just as easygoing as can be. Highly recommended.

• 10 Stonecreek Court Greensboro, NC 27455 See on map
    336-923-7785 (Phone number)
    Please call to set up your free consultation!