McCardell Photography Reviews

76 | Greensboro, NC

76 Reviews for McCardell Photography

76 McCardell Photography Reviews

Meredith · Married on 05/27/2018

Jonathan and Renee were an absolute photography dream team for my May 27th wedding! They have such a creative way of capturing the perfect lighting and angles in every picture. My bridal party and family commented that the McCardell's are personable, professional and fun to be around! I got my pictures back within two weeks of my wedding and I love every single memory that was captured! Every time I contacted the McCardell's during the planning process, they responded very promptly and made me feel that I had hired the best photographers around. The McCardell's make you feel like you are family. I was honored that they were such a big part of the happiest day of my life!

Duncan · Married on 10/20/2017

I loved working with the McCardells for my wedding! I was familiar with their wonderful photography for several years prior having seen it in many settings including at some of my friends' weddings, but they were also such a pleasure to work with. They are very knowledgeable and explain the entire process so you don't have any questions. The day of the wedding was so much fun and the design of the wedding album has been a breeze. I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Cerina · Married on 09/16/2017

Renee and Jonathan are the perfect duo and awesome photographers! You cant have one without the other! They balance each other well and both are extremely talented in photography!! Highly recommended!!!

Matthew · Married on 05/27/2017

Look no further than the dynamic duo at McCardell photography. Ultimately you hope for the best and photos are so important to capture the moments of your wedding day, and there's no reason to not trust Jonathan and Renee to perform. They're prompt, responsive, creative, and flexible. We had a very unique cadence to our reception, and they captured all of it beautifully. We also had them come for our welcome dinner and "Sunday Funday" and those pictures are spectacular as well. Look no further.

carmen · Married on 04/30/2017

Wow what a great photographer!! Looking through a handful of 5 star photographers in the triad it wasn't hard to justify choosing McCardell... I think every photographer has their own "style" and McCardell photography is unique. I got the pleasure of working with Johnathan (although his wife also does photography) what a great eye!!! He will look up at the sun and the clouds and just know when and where he can get the best shots. He doesn't waste a second with a picture that he knows will be no good. That's the value that he brings... I did a bridal shoot and a wedding album and upon choosing pictures for both Johnathan pretty much had them layed out the way I would of done it with the very best pictures... needless to say there wasn't very much editing on our part. He goes to work and he doesn't play around. The day of our wedding we got several comments of how hard the photographer was working. It was pretty hot and we were all sticky and Johnathan was practically dripping wet and he seemed to enjoying every minute of it. Everywhere I turned he was right there, never missed a beat and out of all 700 something photos that we ended up with in the end it was very hard to even say that we would of tossed ONE photo. I mean they were ALL so incredibly good. Granted, we got married at the Graylyn Estate so we already had a BEAUTIFUL background but I would say the most impressive skill Johnathan had was utilizing every spare minute to make sure we got alll the family photos etc that we wanted. And I like that he doesn't make you do these crazy poses that make you look so unatural. His techniques are SUPERB and we knew we had the BEST from the beginning and I was shocked at how quickly he got everything back to us! McCardell photography = Proffesionalism in EVERY aspect.

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/29/2017

The McCardell’s provide excellent images that capture your story beautifully.

Sara · Married on 11/19/2016

Jonathan and Renee are wonderful photographers and are great to work with. Jonathan did our engagement and my bridal photos before our wedding and they were gorgeous! They take the time to edit the photographs and work with you to pick out the best ones. I was in a wedding they photographed a few years ago and immediately knew I wanted them to be our photographers because they do such a fantastic job.

Kimberly · Married on 09/02/2016

It was such a pleasure to work with Jonathan. Great personality. He is extremely professional. The quality of the photography is excellent!!!! He is very talented and creative. Lots of candid shots!!! He captured all the special details of my wedding. Love the service.

Hayeon · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I had our wedding at Childress Vineyard. Since we were fairly new to NC I had to do my fair share of research. In between Vineyard's recommended vendors list and my own research, my husband and I decided that we were most impressed with Jonathan and Renee's portfolio. We met with Jonathan and could tell right away that he is definitely knowledgeable and knew "what he was doing". He shared some ideas with us since he had been to Childress quite a few times. He showed us some photos of his recent weddings and we decided right away that Jonathan would be perfect person for capturing our beautiful day.
    He was very responsive of myself and the wedding planner. On the day of, he made sure that he captured every moment possible. Also since our wedding was outdoor, he definitely maximized beautiful scenery of the vineyard.
    After our photos were done, we met with him to finalize our photo album. Boy boy boy. was it hard to pick out only certain number of photos. lol. Seriously every photo he captured was breath taking. I got emotional again just looking through those photos. Wedding photos and album was done in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Jonathan and Renee for any future brides.

Erika · Married on 07/13/2016

Absolutely stunning wedding pictures . He was recommended from Graylyn Estste and we couldn't be happier. Jonathan was fun and professional. He worked hard to make sure we got the shots were wanted and I appreciated the fast communication.

Katherine · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I are so glad we chose the McCardells to photograph our wedding day. The images turned out absolutely perfectly and we are so proud to share our photos with friends and family. Renee and her assistant were able to capture every detail and special moment of our day. The McCardells are true professionals and they were extremely easy to work with before, during, and after the wedding. We received our edited photos within a month after our wedding and the duo remained responsive to our questions/concerns throughout the entire wedding planning process. I highly recommend using two shooters if you have a large venue and not a huge amount of time. We are 110% satisfied with our entire experience and with the quality of services performed by McCardell Photography. We whole heartedly recommend them to prospective clients.

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

We absolutely loved having Jonathan with McCardell Photography shoot both our engagement photos as well as our entire wedding and reception. As our reception was scheduled to be celebrated in a converted barn, we knew we needed someone very experienced with lighting and various camera angles to capture the essence of the environment. We found an experienced, hands on photographer who delivered for every shot! My husband and I knew that gorgeous pictures were of the utmost importance to our wedding experience so we could revel in the big day for years to come. Not only did Jonathan deliver beautiful pictures, but he was able to capture the moment by showing our guests' true personalities while using his uncanny, vision for each shot. We have already recommended this great husband and wife duo to our friends, and we hope everyone takes the opportunity to use them for their next big event! Cheers!

Rosie · Married on 04/02/2016

We loved having Jonathan McCardell as our wedding photographer. The McCardells have a beautiful aesthetic to their photos and can capture candid moments that still look like a piece of art. They captured all the perfect moments and details, and provided good direction for us so we knew what to do and how to pose (and even how to cut our cake!) We highly recommend the McCardells - and we even hired them to capture our Rehearsal Dinner, which was equally awesome.

Bear · Married on 04/02/2016

Jonathan and Renee were so great to work with! They photographed our wedding in April 2016 and every part of the process was amazing. They were extremely professional, fun, creative, and very helpful. The pictures we have from our wedding are absolutely perfect! If you are looking for a photographer, look no further! They are well worth every penny we spent on photography for the wedding.

Kate · Married on 11/07/2015

Jonathan was so wonderful and easy to work with. When we were deciding on a wedding photographer, we immediately felt comfortable with Jonathan as we could tell by his ability to seamlessly answer all of our questions that he was both experienced and knowledgeable. He worked with us to make sure we got what we wanted out of our photos prior to the wedding. The day of, he was funny and made the whole experience stress free. He was easily able to accommodate what we wanted for our photos, despite the rain. He was able to put me at ease with his humor. Jonathan was able to capture every important moment of the night with very little direction from us, demonstrating how skilled he truly is. We were so pleased with how our pictures turned out and everyone who has looked at them has been in awe of how professional, beautiful, and creative they are. He even sent us a Christmas ornament with one of our favorite pictures, which was such a sweet and thoughtful personal touch. We loved working with McCardell and would recommend them to any of our friends looking for quality, creative, and beautiful pictures!

Stacie · Married on 10/24/2015

sean and I just love our photos!! Thank you for a lifetime of memories!!!

Lindsay · Married on 09/05/2015

I hired McCardell Photography for my wedding day and they were amazing! We decided to take some photos before the wedding, including "first look" photos. Renee scoped out a gorgeous location for the photos. She was extremely organized and was able to optimize our limited time before the wedding ceremony. We had 3 young kids in our ceremony and Renee knew just what to do to get them all smiling. The photos turned out great! She got some great photos from the reception. It seemed like she was everywhere!

The photos we ended up with are high quality and I love looking at them to relive the day. I highly recommend McCardell Photography. Great personalities, great photography. I am very happy with my choice.

Brian · Married on 08/29/2015

My wife and I are so happy with the photos! Working with Renee was so much fun and we really appreciate all her hard work. I loved the fact that that they pay close attention to details throughout the entire process and at the end you are handed a beautiful package with the final results. I recommend them 110%

• O

Owen · Married on 06/20/2015

Loved these guys. They were such a fun couple to have not only as photographers but as supporters. They made room for any changes and everything was smooth and again fun.

Courtney · Married on 06/13/2015

We absolutely loved having Jonathan and Renee McCardell photograph our wedding! They did an amazing job! I didn't even notice them during the ceremony but they got some wonderful and intimate shots. They were so nice and easy to work with. Our pictures turned out even better than I imagined! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer :)

• Soon To Be Mrs. Musser

Colleen · Married on 06/06/2015

Jonathan and Renee were absolutely wonderful to work with! They always responded quickly to emails and were willing to meet with us in the evenings after work since we lived an hour and a half away. Renee shot our wedding and she was fabulous with our 2 young flower girls. I received all of our pictures back quickly and I couldn't be happier. The book they created is better than I could imagine and I'm so thrilled that we picked a package that included an album.

Sent on 07/30/2015

McCardell Photography's reply:

Thanks Colleen and Jim! You were so wonderful to work with, and we look forward to photographing you again soon!

Kenneth & Candace · Married on 06/06/2015

McCardell Photography did an excellent job with our Wedding Pictures and Bridal Portraits. I would recommend them to anyone! Excellent Job!!

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

I had a wonderful experience with McCardell photography. Jonathan and Renee are great to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone! They captured so many wonderful moments. We absolutely love our wedding album!

The McCardell's were awesome to work with! They were always super easy to get in touch with and scheduling everything was a breeze. Jon did my bridal shoot as well and was very flexible with the last minute weather challenges of snow in the South. On the day of my wedding John and Renee arrived promptly and went straight to work. They captured all the things I wanted them to and the pictures came out beautiful! The packaging I had included a full Disc of the images. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great professional team of people with wonderful pictures! I will use them again in the future for my other photography needs!