The Bridal Boutique of North Carolina

Morrisville, NC View map

Bridal Boutique of NC is a full-service bridal salon and wedding dress store in Cary, North Carolina. They are devoted to providing personalized customer service for each and every bride. When you visit Bridal Boutique of NC, the experienced bridal consultants will help you find a dress based on your style, wants and needs. They are ready to help you find the dress of your dreams!

Products Offered

From informal bridal gowns to couture wedding dresses, this North Carolina bridal salon has a variety of choices. They carry attire for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls and mothers of the bride and groom. Bridal Boutique of NC also offers alterations, cleaning, customization, preservation and sample sales. Their dress and attire items include:

• Bridal belts
  • Bridal gowns
  • Garters
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Undergarments
  • Veils
  • Custom veils and headpieces

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

3.9

• Erin
    Erin Married on 10/26/2019

Love Manu!

Manu is incredible! She does amazing alterations for a ridiculously affordable price. I wanted to wear flats for my wedding so in order to not lose the hemline, she (magically) brought it up from the middle and you can’t even tell. She is a wonderful human and deserves all the success. I highly recommend stopping by this store for ALL alterations and if you are looking for any kind of formal occasion dress. I love this place! And Manu! 🖤
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience!

I had a wonderful experience with the Bridal Boutique of N.C.! After visiting several other stores and boutiques in the area, I found the low pressure, relaxed atmosphere here refreshing. I found my dream dress, a sample, and had it altered here. Let me say, Manu is a miracle worker! She was able to make the dress fit me perfectly and made it look like it had never been altered. Manu was personable and friendly, she made our experience stress-free! It’s an emotional time planning a wedding and Manu put me at ease with her knowledge and expertise. My dress was so perfect on the wedding day and I received so many compliments. I’m so thankful we found the Bridal Boutique of N.C. to help make our wedding day perfect!!
    Shaylyn Married on 09/02/2017
    The Bridal Boutique of NC was exactly what I was looking for when choosing my wedding dress. No appointment needed, my mom and I were able to walk right in and pull our own dresses and try on as many as we wanted. They have a beautiful selection! Everyone working there was super friendly. The owner is very knowledgeable about all of the dresses and has a seamstress background and able to give realistic and creative suggestions for alterations, which my mom especially appreciated as a sewer herself. This was important to us and we knew my dress was in good hands!

Real Weddings

• Michael & Erin
    26 photos · 07/17/2015

115 Quail Fields Ct. Suite 100 Morrisville, NC, 27560
9192333811
Location of (The Bridal Boutique of North Carolina)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding