Raleigh Victoria's Bridal Alteration

Raleigh, NC View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bridal Alterations is an alteration business in Raleigh, North Carolina. Victoria’s Bridal Alterations and Much More is a family business that provides a personal experience for each bride or customer. They focus on bridal alterations to give you a perfect fit for your special dress. Victoria has more than 30 years of experience and works alongside her two daughters.

Victoria is an expert in complicated alterations and has experience working on many designer dresses include Vera Wang, Lela Rose, Flora, Austin Scarlett and more. They can resize and even restyle dresses. They can create bustles, add beading, bows, sahes, sleeves and personalize any way you like. Victoria is also known for her custom made veils. She puts in the time and work to bring your vision to life and can accommodate last minute changes.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groom
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Customary Attire
Dress Replicas
Formal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

Emily O. Married on 09/18/2021

Highly Recommended

Victoria is an amazing seamstress! She was very professional, responsive and talented! I highly recommend her for wedding dress alterations. About two months before my wedding, I tried on my wedding dress and it was too big. Even though time was tight and the dress had quite a lot of beading, Victoria was confident that she could make the alterations in time. She was spot on with her measurements and the dress fit perfectly on the first fitting post alterations! I don’t plan on getting married again any time soon but I would go back to her in a heartbeat if I needed a wedding dress altered
    Laurie Married on 04/25/2021

The absolute best!

Victoria is an absolute lifesaver! I was supposed to get married pre-COVID and had my wedding dress altered with another person. Once COVID hit and we had to reschedule, I popped my dress in the bag and didn’t take time to look at it until this past month. When I tried it on and realized it didn’t fit, I contacted Victoria. She responded extremely quickly and was able to get me in to work on it. When I arrived and put on my dress, we noticed all these areas where my dress was incorrectly cut around the appliqués and lace by the previous seamstress. I was so upset but she assured me she would fix it! Four weeks later, I was able to pick up my dress and it is PERFECT! She was able to fix all the mistakes (can’t tell they ever happened) and also made it fit me perfectly. I cannot wait to be able to wear it and know that everything was done properly. For reference, she had to redo the hem, redo the bustle, undo where it was improperly taken in and redo that again, and also had to take up the shoulder straps. Highly recommend her for caring for your dress!
    Mary C. Married on 04/10/2021

The Absolute BEST!!!

I am so blessed to have found Victoria! She is an amazing seamstress! A true artist in what she does. Due to Covid, I was unable to go shopping at stores for a wedding dress. I had to order dresses offline to have shipped to my house in order to try them on. After many different shipments, I finally found a dress that I loved, the only problem was it was an A-line dress and I was really wanting a mermaid silhouette. I bought it anyway though, and started looking for someone to do alterations. After my first appointment with Victoria, I knew she was going to able to make my dress exactly how I had pictured it. She transformed it into the dress of my dreams! I might have started with a simple online dress, but thanks to her I ended with a one of a kind gorgeous dress! Not only was she amazing at what she does, but she is the sweetest most caring person! Do not hesitate to call her for alterations! I promise you, you will not be disappointed!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

7336 Barham Hollow Drive Raleigh, NC, 27587
9193492218
919-450-8896
Location of (Raleigh Victoria's Bridal Alteration)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding