3918 Battleground Ave., Greensboro, NC 27410 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Deals 1

About Shores Fine Dry Cleaning

FREE GOWN CONSULTATION

Your wedding dress is your most prized possession, and you want it to be picture-perfect both before and after “I do.” So, when it comes to gown care, you want qualified professionals to handle it. Professionals that perform craftmanship work and will ensure the safety of your special piece. That’s where our Certified Gown Specialists come in; we work with clients, just like you, every day.

Shores Fine Dry Cleaning is the only gown cleaner in Wake and Orange counties certified to ensure wedding gowns and textiles of all kinds are cleaned according to museum care standards and preserved in archival materials. We guarantee all preservations against yellowing, and you get photo documentation of the work performed on your gown.

We are proud members’ of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists and endorsed by the Association of Bridal Consultants, Green Bride, and the National Bridal Service.

Use the form to Contact Us for a Free Consultation, be the first to know about exclusive offers, or to request more information about Shores gown services.

Follow Shores Fine Dry Cleaning on
c7d45e3aff87b4c7 1516822874 088fedc040f1a4a5 1516822862337 3 TreasurePak
Miss NC-USA Gown restored
Miss NC-USA Gown restored
c7d45e3aff87b4c7 1516822874 088fedc040f1a4a5 1516822862337 3 TreasurePak

• Videos 3

36 Reviews for Shores Fine Dry Cleaning

Debbie · Married on 04/28/2018

Everyone I have had contact with at Shores have been courteous, very professional, and prompt in replying to my questions about steaming, cleaning and preserving my daughter's wedding dress. They are certified by the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists. They will even store the gown in between portrait shoots and the wedding day so that it does not get wrinkles hanging in your closet! I would most definately recommend that you give them a call for ANY professional cleaning/handling of your wedding attire!!

Sent on 04/04/2018

J · Married on 09/01/2017

Think about it, you spend thousands on your wedding and one of the most important items is the dress! After about 3 months after our wedding I remembered that I needed to get my dress cleaned and preserved. I can only say I was pretty nervous if it would ever be white again as my spray tan really worn off because of the warm weather. I received Shores information from a family friend. I called and spoke with Brian. What a true gentleman. Within 5 minutes regardless of price I knew I was taking my dress to him. He assured me they could do it and that it would be perfect. He looked my dress up while on the phone and even complimented how pretty it was(just that little extra touch). Process was very straight forward, dropped it off and it was done in 2 weeks. The packaging is perfect. They give you before and after photos and a product review/process in a little booklet. Top 10 experience and will definitely tell friends, family, and anyone who asks to go there! Thanks Brian and team.

Oh and yes even when I picked it up. They brought it outside to my truck and thanked me again. And the lovely lady who helped me said “ma’am I had the honor of watching over your dress while it was in our shop, it’s stunning!”

Sent on 02/02/2018

Shores Fine Dry Cleaning FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Tuxedos

FREE Muslin Wrapping
    Free Muslin Wrapping with purchase of MuseumCare Preservation

• Nitsa's
    Nitsa's Wedding Dresses

Brian has been taking care of customers at Shores for many years. He is very approachable and takes great care of the garments during the cleaning process. He is always happy to answer questions customers may have and give his professional opinion to help out a customer!

• 3918 Battleground Ave. Greensboro, 27410 See on map
    336-939-8632 (Phone number)
    3367250077 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 7am-7pm Sat 8am-2pm
  • 3918 Battleground Ave. Greensboro, NC, 27410 See on map
    336-792-4985 (Phone number)
    3367250077 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 7am-7pm Sat 8am-2pm