Shores Fine Dry Cleaning Reviews

43 Reviews for Shores Fine Dry Cleaning

• Rebecca

Rebecca Hicks · Married on 09/24/2020

Wedding Dress Cleaning

I've had my wedding dress for 13 years. I'm now finally going to be able to wear it in September. After all these years it was slightly yellowed and had a musty smell to it. I took it to Shores and its now as beautiful as ever. They did a great job. It has a lot of beadwork and lace on it and I cant tell they handled it with care. It was more expensive than I expected but well worth it to see how great it looked afterwards. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Sent on 07/02/2020

Nicole · Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding Dress Preservation

I used Shores to clean and preserve my wedding dress. They did a great job and it was ready for pick up quicker than expected.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria Wilson · Married on 05/30/2020

It was perfection!

My husband and I eloped to snow shoe mountain to get married, it was snowy and lots of mud. I was referred to Shores by my mom who took her own wedding dress there 32 years ago. My dress looked perfect when i got it back, you couldn't tell it was ever dirty. I would recommend Shores to anyone!

Sent on 06/12/2020

Terry Miller · Married on 02/07/2020

Care for a perfect wedding dress

Our wedding was at the beach, pictures taken with the ocean waves crashing on our legs/feet. Of course the dress from the ocean, sand and surf was in need of great care. I trusted Shores Fine Dry Cleaning to repair and preserve our dress to go along with our lifetime memories

Sent on 10/14/2020

Karol · Married on 12/18/2019

After almost 20 years I decided to have my wedding dress cleaned. It had been hanging uncovered in a closet and was severely stained on the skirt. The dress had a lot of bead work around the neck. When I took the dress they took the time to explain exactly what needed to be done in order to properly clean the dress which involved a lot of detailed handwork removing the beading and then stitching in back in place. I was not in a hurry so there was no deadline on the work. Once it was ready to be picked up I was delayed in being able to get there, but they were patient and did not give me a hard time. I was most impressed with the results and hopefully I can wear the dress for my 25th vow renewal ceremony. I would highly recommend their services and they are worth the price.

Nancy · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding dress clean and preserve

Excellent service very friendly

Sent on 06/20/2020

Debbie · Married on 04/28/2018

Everyone I have had contact with at Shores have been courteous, very professional, and prompt in replying to my questions about steaming, cleaning and preserving my daughter's wedding dress. They are certified by the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists. They will even store the gown in between portrait shoots and the wedding day so that it does not get wrinkles hanging in your closet! I would most definately recommend that you give them a call for ANY professional cleaning/handling of your wedding attire!!

J · Married on 09/01/2017

Think about it, you spend thousands on your wedding and one of the most important items is the dress! After about 3 months after our wedding I remembered that I needed to get my dress cleaned and preserved. I can only say I was pretty nervous if it would ever be white again as my spray tan really worn off because of the warm weather. I received Shores information from a family friend. I called and spoke with Brian. What a true gentleman. Within 5 minutes regardless of price I knew I was taking my dress to him. He assured me they could do it and that it would be perfect. He looked my dress up while on the phone and even complimented how pretty it was(just that little extra touch). Process was very straight forward, dropped it off and it was done in 2 weeks. The packaging is perfect. They give you before and after photos and a product review/process in a little booklet. Top 10 experience and will definitely tell friends, family, and anyone who asks to go there! Thanks Brian and team.

Oh and yes even when I picked it up. They brought it outside to my truck and thanked me again. And the lovely lady who helped me said “ma’am I had the honor of watching over your dress while it was in our shop, it’s stunning!”

Sent on 02/02/2018

Angie · Married on 08/05/2017

From beginning to end, I felt I (and the 2 wedding dresses) were in good hands.

Bethany · Married on 05/06/2017

Wonderful Service! Brian restored my mom's 30 year old bridal gown which was stained and discolored from improper storage to perfect, white condition! Linda altered the dress to make it fit me perfectly and modernize it. Couldn't be happier with the service we received!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2016

Brian & the team at Shore's are such a pleasure to work with and the most professional & knowledgeable. I wouldn't have thought to take my dress anywhere else.

Sent on 01/06/2017
  • W

Wanda · Married on 05/28/2016

I'm so glad we trusted our daughter's wedding dress cleaning and preservation to Shores Fine Dry Cleaning. The presentation of her dress through the box preview window allows us to look at her dress and the packaging is very secure. Also, they happily answered all of our questions.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Connie Jo · Married on 05/15/2016

After investing the money in a beautiful wedding gown for my daughter's May 15, 2016 wedding, it was time to have it cleaned an put away. I found Shores Fine Dry Cleaner and talked with them about their services and felt it was worth the money to have her gown cleaned by them. I picked up the gown on June 21, 2016. It was handled with such care and packed away in a nice, neat box. Safe for years to come. Much better than leaving it just hanging on a hanger to lose its shape and turn yellow like I did with my gown 29 years ago. Thanks Shores Dry Cleaners for doing a great job.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Shores Fine Dry Cleaning's reply:

Thank You so much Connie Jo!! It was great working with you. Thanks for trusting Shores Fine Dry Cleaning to preserve your beautiful gown.

Jethea · Married on 08/01/2015

Awesome job on my bridal gown! It was perfect. It looked better after the dry cleaning than when I purchased it. I was referred to Shores and I am so glad that I followed through. Thank you Shores for making me look more beautiful on my special day!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Shores Fine Dry Cleaning's reply:

Thank You Jethea!!

The cleaning & pressing of a dress that had previously been worn was perfect and it looked absolutely brand new!

Sent on 06/10/2015

I bought my wedding dress at Diva's. They wanted to send it to New York, to be cleaned and preserved. The thought of that scared me to death. After searching and reading reviews online, I went to Shore's on Battleground. I am so glad I did. Everyone there was so nice and they did a great job cleaning and preserving my dress.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Emily · Married on 03/21/2015

Shores Fine Dry Cleaning and Wedding Gown Specialists did an amazing job cleaning my gown prior to my wedding. The skirt of my dress was my mom's and was more than 35 years old, the top was handmade by her. The skirt looked beautiful and they got out almost all of the stains that had been sitting there for so many years. The top was clearly handled with care! They were fantastic!

Sent on 04/07/2015

I would highly recommend Shores Fine Dry Cleaning to anyone. The store manager and staff were friendly and professional. Their service is exceptional. I had my wedding gown pressed there. They did a great job and got it done a lot sooner than the date promised. I was very pleased with their service.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

Shores was so wonderful with my wedding gown! My wedding was out of town and Bryan made sure I had my dress days before I had to leave just to relieve my anxiety of not having everything done on time! Everyone was wonderful at shores! Linda, the woman who does alterations, took my wedding dress from a size 4 to a size 0 and cut 4 inches off of 10 layers of gown just two months before the wedding! They did such an amazing job I also used them for my cleaning and preservation after the wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Penny · Married on 05/25/2014

Shores was one of the easiest choices we had to make during our wedding planning time. The dress was quite dirty after an evening of dancing, visiting with guest and fun. Magically Shores brought it back to "beautiful" !

Sent on 10/10/2014

Lore · Married on 05/17/2014

Restoration

Shores took our stained gown that seemed beyond repair and restored it to almost new! They communicated each step of the way and were very invested in seeing a successful outcome. True customer service!

Sent on 04/17/2020

Kathryn · event on: 05/15/2014

They did a fabulous job! Very professional and friendly too!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Friendly, very punctual service--excellent job!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Carla · Married on 02/08/2014

I was really pleased with the way Shore's was able to bring my mom's wedding dress back to life after 14 years. I had just had it reconstructed/altered to my liking, and the owner at Shore's was very thorough. I was concerned about it being damaged as it had many little details, but it was not damaged. I looked and felt great on our Big day! Thank you much. I would definitely recommend Shore's to others!! I wish I could attach a photo for you to see!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Kathy · Married on 10/11/2013

My daughter has always wanted to wear the wedding dress that I wore and that my mother wore. It was made by my grandmother as well and a real heirloom to us. When the time came for her to use it we pulled it out of the box only to find some huge brown stains all over it. I thought the dress was ruined! We took it to Shores and Brian looked at it. He said he would be able to get it clean with their special restoration process. I was a little concerned because the dress is 55 years old but they did an amazing job. The stains were gone and the dress was whiter than when I wore it! Brian and his staff could not have been more pleasant to work with. From cleaning to altering and now preserving for the next generation, I highly recommend Shores Dry Cleaners! You will be very happy!

Sent on 10/21/2013