Shores Fine Dry Cleaning Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Kelley M. Married on 04/30/2021

Excellent experience with my wedding dress preservation

I got my mother’s 40 year old wedding dress preserved again after I had it altered and wore it for my wedding. Also, got my 2nd dress preserved and was so glad they asked if I wanted to get my lace flats preserved too! I never would’ve thought to do that. Friendly and professional service. 10/10!
    Cynthia A. Married on 04/03/2021

Brand new wedding dress

I used Shore’s to clean and preserve my daughter’s wedding dress. Her wedding was outdoors in April and there were significant grass and dirt stains at the bottom of her gown. The dress also had dark staining from self tanning lotion on the bodice. Shore’s restored her dress to it’s original condition! I was astonished to see that absolutely every single stain was removed. I also appreciated the option to view the dress to be sure of its condition before it was preserved and boxed. Every step in this process was handled with extreme professionalism and outstanding customer service! David thoroughly explained their services, and he answered all questions and concerns with great care! I recommend their services to everyone now, and I will not go anywhere else! Thank you so much David and Shore’s for preserving this special memory for my daughter!
    Mary Married on 11/01/2020

Very thorough. Excellent working with antique lace.

Did a beautiful job with an early 20th c lace veil and a 1954 satin wedding dress. Took a while but worth the wait.
    Jessica W. Married on 10/17/2020

Dress was like new!

My dress was very dirty after my wedding with black around the bottom and a red wine spill. Shores cleaning was able to get everything out and the dress looks amazing!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca H. Married on 09/24/2020

Wedding Dress Cleaning

I've had my wedding dress for 13 years. I'm now finally going to be able to wear it in September. After all these years it was slightly yellowed and had a musty smell to it. I took it to Shores and its now as beautiful as ever. They did a great job. It has a lot of beadwork and lace on it and I cant tell they handled it with care. It was more expensive than I expected but well worth it to see how great it looked afterwards. I will definitely be using them again in the future.
    Nicole Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding Dress Preservation

I used Shores to clean and preserve my wedding dress. They did a great job and it was ready for pick up quicker than expected.
  • Victoria
    Victoria W. Married on 05/30/2020

It was perfection!

My husband and I eloped to snow shoe mountain to get married, it was snowy and lots of mud. I was referred to Shores by my mom who took her own wedding dress there 32 years ago. My dress looked perfect when i got it back, you couldn't tell it was ever dirty. I would recommend Shores to anyone!
    Terry M. Married on 02/07/2020

Care for a perfect wedding dress

Our wedding was at the beach, pictures taken with the ocean waves crashing on our legs/feet. Of course the dress from the ocean, sand and surf was in need of great care. I trusted Shores Fine Dry Cleaning to repair and preserve our dress to go along with our lifetime memories
    Karol Married on 12/18/2019
    After almost 20 years I decided to have my wedding dress cleaned. It had been hanging uncovered in a closet and was severely stained on the skirt. The dress had a lot of bead work around the neck. When I took the dress they took the time to explain exactly what needed to be done in order to properly clean the dress which involved a lot of detailed handwork removing the beading and then stitching in back in place. I was not in a hurry so there was no deadline on the work. Once it was ready to be picked up I was delayed in being able to get there, but they were patient and did not give me a hard time. I was most impressed with the results and hopefully I can wear the dress for my 25th vow renewal ceremony. I would highly recommend their services and they are worth the price.
    Nancy Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding dress clean and preserve

Excellent service very friendly
    Debbie Married on 04/28/2018
    Everyone I have had contact with at Shores have been courteous, very professional, and prompt in replying to my questions about steaming, cleaning and preserving my daughter's wedding dress. They are certified by the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists. They will even store the gown in between portrait shoots and the wedding day so that it does not get wrinkles hanging in your closet! I would most definately recommend that you give them a call for ANY professional cleaning/handling of your wedding attire!!
    J Married on 09/01/2017
    Think about it, you spend thousands on your wedding and one of the most important items is the dress! After about 3 months after our wedding I remembered that I needed to get my dress cleaned and preserved. I can only say I was pretty nervous if it would ever be white again as my spray tan really worn off because of the warm weather. I received Shores information from a family friend. I called and spoke with Brian. What a true gentleman. Within 5 minutes regardless of price I knew I was taking my dress to him. He assured me they could do it and that it would be perfect. He looked my dress up while on the phone and even complimented how pretty it was(just that little extra touch). Process was very straight forward, dropped it off and it was done in 2 weeks. The packaging is perfect. They give you before and after photos and a product review/process in a little booklet. Top 10 experience and will definitely tell friends, family, and anyone who asks to go there! Thanks Brian and team.

Oh and yes even when I picked it up. They brought it outside to my truck and thanked me again. And the lovely lady who helped me said “ma’am I had the honor of watching over your dress while it was in our shop, it’s stunning!”
    Angie Married on 08/05/2017
    From beginning to end, I felt I (and the 2 wedding dresses) were in good hands.
    Bethany Married on 05/06/2017
    Wonderful Service! Brian restored my mom's 30 year old bridal gown which was stained and discolored from improper storage to perfect, white condition! Linda altered the dress to make it fit me perfectly and modernize it. Couldn't be happier with the service we received!
    Michelle Married on 10/22/2016
    Brian & the team at Shore's are such a pleasure to work with and the most professional & knowledgeable. I wouldn't have thought to take my dress anywhere else.
  • W
    Wanda Married on 05/28/2016
    I'm so glad we trusted our daughter's wedding dress cleaning and preservation to Shores Fine Dry Cleaning. The presentation of her dress through the box preview window allows us to look at her dress and the packaging is very secure. Also, they happily answered all of our questions.
    Connie Married on 05/15/2016
    After investing the money in a beautiful wedding gown for my daughter's May 15, 2016 wedding, it was time to have it cleaned an put away. I found Shores Fine Dry Cleaner and talked with them about their services and felt it was worth the money to have her gown cleaned by them. I picked up the gown on June 21, 2016. It was handled with such care and packed away in a nice, neat box. Safe for years to come. Much better than leaving it just hanging on a hanger to lose its shape and turn yellow like I did with my gown 29 years ago. Thanks Shores Dry Cleaners for doing a great job.

Shores Fine Dry Cleaning's reply:

Thank You so much Connie Jo!! It was great working with you. Thanks for trusting Shores Fine Dry Cleaning to preserve your beautiful gown.
    Jethea Married on 08/01/2015
    Awesome job on my bridal gown! It was perfect. It looked better after the dry cleaning than when I purchased it. I was referred to Shores and I am so glad that I followed through. Thank you Shores for making me look more beautiful on my special day!

Shores Fine Dry Cleaning's reply:

Thank You Jethea!!
  • User2173988 2+ years ago
    The cleaning & pressing of a dress that had previously been worn was perfect and it looked absolutely brand new!
  • User2167082 2+ years ago
    I bought my wedding dress at Diva's. They wanted to send it to New York, to be cleaned and preserved. The thought of that scared me to death. After searching and reading reviews online, I went to Shore's on Battleground. I am so glad I did. Everyone there was so nice and they did a great job cleaning and preserving my dress.
    Emily Married on 03/21/2015
    Shores Fine Dry Cleaning and Wedding Gown Specialists did an amazing job cleaning my gown prior to my wedding. The skirt of my dress was my mom's and was more than 35 years old, the top was handmade by her. The skirt looked beautiful and they got out almost all of the stains that had been sitting there for so many years. The top was clearly handled with care! They were fantastic!
  • User1862014 2+ years ago
    I would highly recommend Shores Fine Dry Cleaning to anyone. The store manager and staff were friendly and professional. Their service is exceptional. I had my wedding gown pressed there. They did a great job and got it done a lot sooner than the date promised. I was very pleased with their service.
    Jessica Married on 08/09/2014
    Shores was so wonderful with my wedding gown! My wedding was out of town and Bryan made sure I had my dress days before I had to leave just to relieve my anxiety of not having everything done on time! Everyone was wonderful at shores! Linda, the woman who does alterations, took my wedding dress from a size 4 to a size 0 and cut 4 inches off of 10 layers of gown just two months before the wedding! They did such an amazing job I also used them for my cleaning and preservation after the wedding!
    Penny Married on 05/25/2014
    Shores was one of the easiest choices we had to make during our wedding planning time. The dress was quite dirty after an evening of dancing, visiting with guest and fun. Magically Shores brought it back to "beautiful" !
    Lore Married on 05/17/2014

Restoration

Shores took our stained gown that seemed beyond repair and restored it to almost new! They communicated each step of the way and were very invested in seeing a successful outcome. True customer service!