107 South Stratford Road, Winston Salem, NC 27104 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nitsa's

Located in Winston-Salem, NC, Nitsa's offers a beautiful selection of couture bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, veils, accessories, social occasion and cocktail dresses, sportswear, and cosmetics. Our unsurpassed personal care, expert in house alterations, and attention to detail have made Nitsa’s name synonymous with excellence. We are proud to have created an environment where our customers can truly “expect the exceptional"...Fabulous since 1964!

95 Reviews for Nitsa's

Nitsa's 7
  • Anne

Anne Holden · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Amazing customer service

The absolute best customer service and the most stunning collection of wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, etc. My sister and I found our dream dresses within two hours of being there. Wanda was the lady who helped us pick our dresses and I truly can't say enough good things about her. She is an exceptional person and made our experience better than anything we could've ever imagined. Chris, the owner, was also wonderful and made sure to congratulate each of us and make us feel included within the Nitsa's family. I am so happy that we found our wedding dresses at Nitsa's and would HIGHLY recommend them to any future brides!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Graham · Married on 09/03/2019

An Amazing Experience

Thank you, Chris and Wanda and Nitsa’s Bridal, for helping me find the perfect gown for my wedding day. I really appreciated the private appointment without the distractions of shopping with other brides. The staff listened to my wishes and respected my budget. Ultimately, I fell in love with a beautiful bateau neck, fitted lace gown with an open back – classic and romantic. Thank you again to the sales staff and alterations staff for making this important wedding decision an easy and enjoyable experience.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Alexandra · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic Experience!

I had a fantastic experience finding my wedding dress at Nitsa's! From the minute we walked in, Chris welcomed us and made us feel at ease. The selection of gowns was excellent and Chris worked with me to find the dress that was absolutely perfect for our venue. I was so impressed by the full team at Nitsa's - everyone was so kind, accommodating, and professional! Kiki worked wonders in her alterations and both Chris and Kiki expertly guided us through each fitting leading up to the wedding. I can't say enough good things about my experience!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Nitsa's 8
    Nitsa's 9

Real Weddings

• Shores Fine Dry Cleaning
    Shores Fine Dry Cleaning Wedding Dresses

Chris and the wonderful staff at Nitsa's are great to work with and go the extra mile to make sure their gowns surpass expectations.

• Red Boat Photography
    Red Boat Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Nitsa's bridal on a styled wedding event and was blown away by their kindness and attention to detail. Their gowns are simply stunning and their tailoring just perfect. I highly recommend them for any wedding!

• 107 South Stratford Road Winston Salem, 27104 See on map