Summerfield, NC 27358 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Deals 1

About Red Boat Photography

We are Alex and Katie Sams, the husband/wife team of Red Boat Photography. We offer wedding and portrait photography from the coasts of the Carolinas, to the mountains of Tennessee and beyond. We are available to travel wherever a wedding leads. We are blessed to have the opportunity to work together and offer seamless photography coverage at your wedding. We consider it an honor and large responsibility when working with each of our clients.

At Red Boat we like to keep imagery simple, minimally posed, and capture you as others see you--candidly. We feel this translates to a comfortable and relaxed experience when working with us. We would be honored to chat with you more and show how we can capture your day in an organic way that is unique to you and your story. With a price range of $1600-$5500 (with our most popular package being in the $3800 range) we feel we have something to offer for most budgets.

Follow Red Boat Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Alpha Shots Photography

29 Reviews for Red Boat Photography

• Jackie

Jackie R. · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Picture perfect wedding day

Dream photographer – When you look at the photos you quickly realize each one is literally an individual work of art. Extreme attention to detail enabled Katie to flawlessly capture my wedding day. Somehow Red Boat Photography was able to get into my mind if I were to list every special moment I dreamed to capture of all the people I love most. Many of the shots were genuine action shots of family surrounding us with support. I could not have been happier with the emotions captured and the way the setting was portrayed (even when she never saw it before the big day). Photographers were punctual, professional, and extremely helpful. I did not realize how busy the wedding day would be but the stress of making it memorable was taken care of for me and I am eternally grateful for Red Boat photography. I can assure you the stress of a wedding photographer will be an afterthought with Red Boat.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Corey F. · Getting married on 06/04/2022

Awesome photos and customer service!

We had a fantastic experience with Red Boat Photography back in November of 2020. We arranged a surprise photo shoot to capture the proposal in photos without my fiance noticing. Katie was super helpful and responsive the whole time before, during, and after. I was lagging behind on getting all of the gallery photos downloaded so, she even extended my gallery expiration date to give me some extra time! I highly recommend Red Boat Photography :)

Sent on 06/15/2021
  • Madeline

Madeline S. · Married on 06/06/2020

Perfect Pictures!

Red Boat Photography was so helpful in making my big day so perfect! Katie helped me in the beginning stages by outlining a schedule of pictures which helped me plan and keep the day on track! She is so professional and sweet to work with! She knew how to get people in line for a picture but kept it fun! Last but not least, she is SOOO TALENTED!! The pictures turned out beautifully! I cried looking through them when they came back because they had captured the day so well! From moments with my bridesmaids, my ring bearer constantly holding my flower girl's hand, to my first look with my husband. She captured it all! I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/26/2020

Red Boat Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Red Boat Photography 1
    Free Travel

Free travel fees for wedding ceremonies within 100 miles of Knoxville, TN, within a 10 mile radius of Asheville, NC, 50 mile radius of Greensboro, NC, or within a 10 mile radius of Topsail Island, NC.

• The Gardens at Gray Gables
    The Gardens at Gray Gables Mansion Weddings

Every time we have worked with Red Boat Photography we have been so impressed by their professionalism and beautiful work! You have to check them out!

• Nitsa's Wedding Dresses

You will enjoy working with Red Boat Photography to capture those special images that you will treasure for a lifetime. They care about what they do and you will feel so at ease!

• Sword Sounds - Mobile DJ Services Wedding DJs

We enjoyed working with Red Boat Photography..... they are very professional, on time and easy to work with. As the DJ of many events, it is sometimes hard to coordinate with the photographer as to the time line and to keep things running smoothly, but not with Red Boat, they were on their game and assisted with keeping the flow of the evening moving along! We Recommend Them!!

• Summerfield, NC, 27358 See on map
    Contact me anytime! I may not be able to get back to you right away but I am prompt in returning calls and emails when I become available.
    Location of (Red Boat Photography)