Nitsa's Reviews

102 Reviews for Nitsa's

• Emily

Emily Bambalis Dermatas · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Nitsa's Amazing Bridal Experience

Chris and her staff accommodated the Bride, MOB, MOG, Godmother and 16 Bridesmaids ( all of whom were fitted via email and phone)! The wedding was held 400 miles from Nitsa's, but Chris
    was able to oversee every detail for the perfect fit! Best customer service and selection around! The Nitsa's Bride Experience is the BEST!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Anne

Anne Holden · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Amazing customer service

The absolute best customer service and the most stunning collection of wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, etc. My sister and I found our dream dresses within two hours of being there. Wanda was the lady who helped us pick our dresses and I truly can't say enough good things about her. She is an exceptional person and made our experience better than anything we could've ever imagined. Chris, the owner, was also wonderful and made sure to congratulate each of us and make us feel included within the Nitsa's family. I am so happy that we found our wedding dresses at Nitsa's and would HIGHLY recommend them to any future brides!!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Taylor Paloumbas · Married on 11/30/2019

My wedding dress experience

The best decision I ever made was deciding to go here for my dress! the staff is extremely helpful and honest on helping you find the perfect dress. They have a huge selection and the dresses are great quality! Not only do they have wedding dresses but they have any accessories that you may need and I bought my rehearsal dress here as well. It’s truly a one stop shop! I would recommend everyone to go here!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Paige

Paige Richards · Married on 11/02/2019

Fun and stress free :)

Nitsa’s was absolutely fabulous! The girls helping me and my family throughout the process were wonderful. Great customer service! Chris was extremely helpful in picking out dresses for me to try and not rushing us at all. We made a full morning out of it and were able to bring a bottle of champagne while trying on different dresses to celebrate. It truly was a fun experience for me and my family as the team here is so helpful and helped made the process stress free :) They were willing to do anything to make me stress as least as possible and all were very knowledgeable offering me great advice!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Jordan Michel · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Staff

Everyone at Nitsa's was always so kind and helpful when I was looking for my wedding dress, and also during the alterations! I absolutely LOVED my dress! Thank you Nitsa's for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Allison

Allison Kniejski · Married on 09/21/2019

Fabulous Service and Beautiful Dresses

Chris and her team at Nitsa’s were amazing! I was a tricky bride – I wasn’t 100% sure what I wanted. I tried on SO many dresses from many different bridal salons all across NC, but I kept going back to Nitsa’s. You really cannot beat the selection and the service. With the help and patience of Chris, I finally found a dress I loved...if we could make a *few* tweaks. The dress had sleeves and I had finally decided on strapless. Chris worked directly with the designer to create my dream dress which was strapless, with a sweetheart neckline, and dramatic all-over lace. It was perfect.

The selection of dresses is top notch and there are so many to choose from in a wide price range. I can’t talk highly enough about Chris. When I was stressed or worried or anxious about finding my dress, she calmly reassured me. She genuinely cares about all her brides. She was there for every fitting, and Kiki, who handles alterations, did everything to make the dress fit like a glove!

Overall, I’m so pleased I found my dress here. From the service making you feel like family to the wide selection and styles of dresses that are truly all beautiful, you cannot go wrong finding YOUR dream dress here!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/21/2019

Dress of My Dreams!

Chris and the entire Nitsa's staff were so incredibly helpful during my dress-finding process! I was so grateful for their professionalism and knowledge of the dresses they had in store. I had a very limited amount of time to find my dress because I was only in town for one week, and they helped me find the dress of my dreams in a matter of minutes! I got my dress hemmed and tailored there as well, and they were so helpful when teaching my mom how to do the french bustle on my dress for the reception. Also, their newly renovated bridal salon is GORGEOUS! Go find your dress here, girl!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Graham · Married on 09/03/2019

An Amazing Experience

Thank you, Chris and Wanda and Nitsa’s Bridal, for helping me find the perfect gown for my wedding day. I really appreciated the private appointment without the distractions of shopping with other brides. The staff listened to my wishes and respected my budget. Ultimately, I fell in love with a beautiful bateau neck, fitted lace gown with an open back – classic and romantic. Thank you again to the sales staff and alterations staff for making this important wedding decision an easy and enjoyable experience.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Alexandra · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic Experience!

I had a fantastic experience finding my wedding dress at Nitsa's! From the minute we walked in, Chris welcomed us and made us feel at ease. The selection of gowns was excellent and Chris worked with me to find the dress that was absolutely perfect for our venue. I was so impressed by the full team at Nitsa's - everyone was so kind, accommodating, and professional! Kiki worked wonders in her alterations and both Chris and Kiki expertly guided us through each fitting leading up to the wedding. I can't say enough good things about my experience!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Emily

Emily Britt · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream Dress

Loved my whole experience with Nitsa's! I walked in hoping to make an appointment and they made time for me that afternoon! Once I picked "the one", the whole staff made sure I was not only comfortable, but confident in the dress. They were able to work within my budget and were able to work within my work schedule, which was an incredible plus! I always left feeling confident and assured that the dress I picked was perfect for our wedding day. They also helped me pick out a sash and veil that really pulled the whole look together. Thank you, Nitsa's!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Alexandra Chaden · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Wedding Dress Experience!

Nitsa's was the first shop I went to in my wedding dress search - and after 10 minutes there it became clear I didn't need to look anywhere else! Chris and Jackie were so incredibly knowledgeable, kind, fun, professional and honest during the initial dress hunt, and the customer service was impeccable. There was never a request too big, question too silly or detail too small - they made the entire process low-stress while still feeling special. And a million props out to Kiki, their seamstress extraordinaire, who knows a woman's body and the true art of tailored fit. They worked wonders making micro-alterations to my dream gown, that had sadly been discontinued, just to make the slightly snug dress work for my figure. The wonderful and versatile dress collection combined with outstanding customer service and tailoring make Nitsa's the absolute best choice for wedding finery in the triad. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Madison · Married on 05/18/2019

Very was awesome

Everyone at Nitsas was fabulous! Chris and her team have a reputation in Winston for being “the bridal dress” place for a reason! We knew before we even walked in the doors that the experience was going to be phenomenal, and they definitely delivered!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Gray

Gray · Married on 05/18/2019

Get your Wedding Dress from Nitsa's!

The entire process of buying, ordering, and altering my wedding dress with Nitsa's was amazing! I purchased my dress, head piece, veil, and belt all from Nitsa's. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Allison · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful experience, such a special time with the wonderful ladies at Nitsa’s

All the staff at Nitsa’s were so kind and helpful! From the day I first tried on dresses and picked the one, to the final fitting, the staff made everything so easy and stress free! I love my Nitsa’s family and continue to shop here for my clothing needs!!
    Allison

Sent on 11/18/2019

Jilliann · Married on 04/07/2019

Beautiful dresses, amazing staff!

I stumbled into Nitsa's following a less-than-stellar appointment at another local bridal shop. Though I did not have an appointment at Nitsa's and the bridal salon was occupied at the time (by a bride who did have an appointment), Wanda was so kind as to pull several dresses that fit the vision I described from the bridal shop upstairs so that I could try them on. As soon as I put on the second dress, I knew it was the one. The rest is history!

My dress was a sample size and thus several sizes too big, but that proved to be no issue for Kiki who is talented beyond belief. She even preserved the scalloped lace at the bottom of the dress by carefully removing it, hemming the dress to the appropriate (5'0") length, and sewed the lace back on by hand. Absolutely unbelievable. Each trip to the shop for fittings, etc. was as marvelous as the last. So glad I ended up at Nitsa's and get to call myself a Nitsa's bride!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Carrie · Married on 10/20/2018

It was perfect!

Nitsa's was EVERYTHING and I found my DREAM dress there. I've received compliments from wedding guests and people who have only seen photos. My wedding dress experience prior to Nitsa's was quite the debacle. I actually ordered a dress from another salon and when it arrived, it was not similar to the one I tried on. That salon worked with me (they were awesome, too) and quickly got a second dress from the manufacturer. Unfortunately, it had the same defects and I had to cancel my order. By the time I walked into Nitsa's I was feeling pretty discouraged. Not only with the problems with the first dress, but also because I'd never had that moment where I knew I'd found THE dress. I was feeling discouraged and questioning whether I knew what I wanted. I'll be honest, I didn't expect to buy the dress I bought because it was so different from the idea in my head, but it was EVERYTHING. It was perfect - I had that moment where I just knew it was the dress. From there, I had the best experience with fittings and tailoring. When I picked up the dress it was perfect. I couldn't recommend Nitsa's more.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Tammy P · Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the bride

I can not say enough about Nitsa’s. They made my daughters experience beyond wonderful. They gave her their undivided attention, and top notch customer service. Do yourself a favor and let them help you say yes to your dream dress!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Heath · Married on 10/06/2018

Best place to find your dream wedding gown!

Nitsa's Apparel and Bridal Salon is absolutely the best place in the world to find your dream wedding gown! The atmosphere is gorgeous and the bridal consultants could not be more wonderful. Chris Bambalis is knowledgeable, patient, and does everything she can to help you find a dress that makes you feel beautiful. I loved my dress so, so much and would highly recommend this place to everyone!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Ann · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience wedding dress shopping! Chris and the Nitsa staff are all wonderful to work with! Chris was so patient as I tried on many different wedding dresses. She has a ready smile and created a fun, no-pressure experience. The wedding dress studio is beautiful! I highly recommend Nitsa's!

Sent on 10/11/2018

allison · Married on 08/18/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience buying my wedding dress at Nitsa's. I was nervous about dress shopping, and thought that I was going to have to try on countless dresses to find the right one. When I walked in to Nitsa's, the experience was stress-free, fun, and very successful! Chris was so sweet and helped me to find the most perfect dress. My mom and I were both shocked that it was so easy! We love Nitsa's.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

Very pleasant and easy experience! With help from Chris, I was able to find my wedding dress within a few hours. I also foundy my bridesmaids dresses and everyone loved them. After going dress shopping with my best friend for her wedding and experiencing several small bridal shops and several large bridal shops, I can say I had a great and unique experience at Nitsa’s. This is really the only shop I would recommend because of how stress free the experience was and how great the options were. My mom also got her mother of the bride dress here, which was s relief as she had searched for months for a dress. It looked great!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Holly · Married on 05/12/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with the staff in Nitsa’s bridal salon when looking for my wedding dress. Everyone was so friendly, helpful and professional, and worked with us to help us find an absolutely gorgeous dress that fit within our budget. From the trying on, to the fittings, to the quality of the alterations, we were very pleased with the service that Nitsa’s provided, and I absolutely loved my dress. Thank you to Chris and the whole team!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Cindy · Married on 05/12/2018

Nitsa's was wonderful in helping s choose my daughter's wedding gown for May 12, 2018 wedding in Fayetteville NC!
    The staff was helpful, and every detail was taken care of, from the first dress we tried on to the very last fitting! I would recommend Nitsa's to anyone looking for a bridal gown! We took attendants with us, and it made such a great memory for all of us! My daughter looked beautiful in her Nitsa's gown!
    Thank you!
    Cindy Collins

Sent on 07/09/2018

Lacey · Married on 04/22/2018

If you are looking for the full experience- look no further- Nitsa's is your place! Gorgeous one of a kind dresses, incredible customer service, knowledgeable and honest staff, and all the accessories to complete your bridal look. I said "YES!" to a gorgeous silk satin, fashion forward yet timeless, Hayley Paige gown. Chris helped me complete my look with a cathedral veil and a beaded belt- ALL within my budget! KiKi, the seamstress, is incredible. Everyone at my wedding complimented my dress- said it "was made for me". KiKi made that happen- she is extremely talented. Chris and KiKi are a pleasure to work with. When I left my last fitting, Chris helped me pack my car with the dress and veil that I had dreamed of wearing my whole life... I felt like family hugging her goodbye.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Kirsten · Married on 04/22/2018

My mother and I stopped in at Nitsa's one late afternoon without an appointment and they were very gracious to accomodate us. After a couple of visits, I purchased a dress for my beach ceremony as well as a second dress for my reception and a cathedral length, hand-beaded veil from Nitsa's. Chris had the excellent idea to bustle the veil so I could wear it with ease during my first dance. It all turned out perfect thanks to Chris and Kiki and the staff at Nitsa's! Trying on bridal dresses is a once in a lifetime experience and the staff at Nitsa's made me feel special and beautiful throughout the entire process!

Sent on 05/29/2018