Nitsa's Reviews

Nitsa's 7
  • Anne

Anne Holden · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Amazing customer service

The absolute best customer service and the most stunning collection of wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, etc. My sister and I found our dream dresses within two hours of being there. Wanda was the lady who helped us pick our dresses and I truly can't say enough good things about her. She is an exceptional person and made our experience better than anything we could've ever imagined. Chris, the owner, was also wonderful and made sure to congratulate each of us and make us feel included within the Nitsa's family. I am so happy that we found our wedding dresses at Nitsa's and would HIGHLY recommend them to any future brides!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Graham · Getting married on 09/03/2019

An Amazing Experience

Thank you, Chris and Wanda and Nitsa’s Bridal, for helping me find the perfect gown for my wedding day. I really appreciated the private appointment without the distractions of shopping with other brides. The staff listened to my wishes and respected my budget. Ultimately, I fell in love with a beautiful bateau neck, fitted lace gown with an open back – classic and romantic. Thank you again to the sales staff and alterations staff for making this important wedding decision an easy and enjoyable experience.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Alexandra · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic Experience!

I had a fantastic experience finding my wedding dress at Nitsa's! From the minute we walked in, Chris welcomed us and made us feel at ease. The selection of gowns was excellent and Chris worked with me to find the dress that was absolutely perfect for our venue. I was so impressed by the full team at Nitsa's - everyone was so kind, accommodating, and professional! Kiki worked wonders in her alterations and both Chris and Kiki expertly guided us through each fitting leading up to the wedding. I can't say enough good things about my experience!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Nitsa's 8
    Nitsa's 9
  • Emily

Emily Britt · Married on 06/22/2019

Dream Dress

Loved my whole experience with Nitsa's! I walked in hoping to make an appointment and they made time for me that afternoon! Once I picked "the one", the whole staff made sure I was not only comfortable, but confident in the dress. They were able to work within my budget and were able to work within my work schedule, which was an incredible plus! I always left feeling confident and assured that the dress I picked was perfect for our wedding day. They also helped me pick out a sash and veil that really pulled the whole look together. Thank you, Nitsa's!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Madison · Married on 05/18/2019

Very was awesome

Everyone at Nitsas was fabulous! Chris and her team have a reputation in Winston for being “the bridal dress” place for a reason! We knew before we even walked in the doors that the experience was going to be phenomenal, and they definitely delivered!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Jilliann · Married on 04/07/2019

Beautiful dresses, amazing staff!

I stumbled into Nitsa's following a less-than-stellar appointment at another local bridal shop. Though I did not have an appointment at Nitsa's and the bridal salon was occupied at the time (by a bride who did have an appointment), Wanda was so kind as to pull several dresses that fit the vision I described from the bridal shop upstairs so that I could try them on. As soon as I put on the second dress, I knew it was the one. The rest is history!

My dress was a sample size and thus several sizes too big, but that proved to be no issue for Kiki who is talented beyond belief. She even preserved the scalloped lace at the bottom of the dress by carefully removing it, hemming the dress to the appropriate (5'0") length, and sewed the lace back on by hand. Absolutely unbelievable. Each trip to the shop for fittings, etc. was as marvelous as the last. So glad I ended up at Nitsa's and get to call myself a Nitsa's bride!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Nitsa's 10
    Nitsa's 11

Carrie · Married on 10/20/2018

It was perfect!

Nitsa's was EVERYTHING and I found my DREAM dress there. I've received compliments from wedding guests and people who have only seen photos. My wedding dress experience prior to Nitsa's was quite the debacle. I actually ordered a dress from another salon and when it arrived, it was not similar to the one I tried on. That salon worked with me (they were awesome, too) and quickly got a second dress from the manufacturer. Unfortunately, it had the same defects and I had to cancel my order. By the time I walked into Nitsa's I was feeling pretty discouraged. Not only with the problems with the first dress, but also because I'd never had that moment where I knew I'd found THE dress. I was feeling discouraged and questioning whether I knew what I wanted. I'll be honest, I didn't expect to buy the dress I bought because it was so different from the idea in my head, but it was EVERYTHING. It was perfect - I had that moment where I just knew it was the dress. From there, I had the best experience with fittings and tailoring. When I picked up the dress it was perfect. I couldn't recommend Nitsa's more.

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Nitsa's 12
    Nitsa's 13
    Nitsa's 14

Tammy P · Married on 10/20/2018

Mother of the bride

I can not say enough about Nitsa’s. They made my daughters experience beyond wonderful. They gave her their undivided attention, and top notch customer service. Do yourself a favor and let them help you say yes to your dream dress!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine Heath · Married on 10/06/2018

Best place to find your dream wedding gown!

Nitsa's Apparel and Bridal Salon is absolutely the best place in the world to find your dream wedding gown! The atmosphere is gorgeous and the bridal consultants could not be more wonderful. Chris Bambalis is knowledgeable, patient, and does everything she can to help you find a dress that makes you feel beautiful. I loved my dress so, so much and would highly recommend this place to everyone!!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Ann · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience wedding dress shopping! Chris and the Nitsa staff are all wonderful to work with! Chris was so patient as I tried on many different wedding dresses. She has a ready smile and created a fun, no-pressure experience. The wedding dress studio is beautiful! I highly recommend Nitsa's!

Sent on 10/11/2018

allison · Married on 08/18/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience buying my wedding dress at Nitsa's. I was nervous about dress shopping, and thought that I was going to have to try on countless dresses to find the right one. When I walked in to Nitsa's, the experience was stress-free, fun, and very successful! Chris was so sweet and helped me to find the most perfect dress. My mom and I were both shocked that it was so easy! We love Nitsa's.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Elisabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

Very pleasant and easy experience! With help from Chris, I was able to find my wedding dress within a few hours. I also foundy my bridesmaids dresses and everyone loved them. After going dress shopping with my best friend for her wedding and experiencing several small bridal shops and several large bridal shops, I can say I had a great and unique experience at Nitsa’s. This is really the only shop I would recommend because of how stress free the experience was and how great the options were. My mom also got her mother of the bride dress here, which was s relief as she had searched for months for a dress. It looked great!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Holly · Married on 05/12/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with the staff in Nitsa’s bridal salon when looking for my wedding dress. Everyone was so friendly, helpful and professional, and worked with us to help us find an absolutely gorgeous dress that fit within our budget. From the trying on, to the fittings, to the quality of the alterations, we were very pleased with the service that Nitsa’s provided, and I absolutely loved my dress. Thank you to Chris and the whole team!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Cindy · Married on 05/12/2018

Nitsa's was wonderful in helping s choose my daughter's wedding gown for May 12, 2018 wedding in Fayetteville NC!
    The staff was helpful, and every detail was taken care of, from the first dress we tried on to the very last fitting! I would recommend Nitsa's to anyone looking for a bridal gown! We took attendants with us, and it made such a great memory for all of us! My daughter looked beautiful in her Nitsa's gown!
    Thank you!
    Cindy Collins

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Nitsa's 15

Lacey · Married on 04/22/2018

If you are looking for the full experience- look no further- Nitsa's is your place! Gorgeous one of a kind dresses, incredible customer service, knowledgeable and honest staff, and all the accessories to complete your bridal look. I said "YES!" to a gorgeous silk satin, fashion forward yet timeless, Hayley Paige gown. Chris helped me complete my look with a cathedral veil and a beaded belt- ALL within my budget! KiKi, the seamstress, is incredible. Everyone at my wedding complimented my dress- said it "was made for me". KiKi made that happen- she is extremely talented. Chris and KiKi are a pleasure to work with. When I left my last fitting, Chris helped me pack my car with the dress and veil that I had dreamed of wearing my whole life... I felt like family hugging her goodbye.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Nitsa's 23
    Nitsa's 24
    Nitsa's 25

Kirsten · Married on 04/22/2018

My mother and I stopped in at Nitsa's one late afternoon without an appointment and they were very gracious to accomodate us. After a couple of visits, I purchased a dress for my beach ceremony as well as a second dress for my reception and a cathedral length, hand-beaded veil from Nitsa's. Chris had the excellent idea to bustle the veil so I could wear it with ease during my first dance. It all turned out perfect thanks to Chris and Kiki and the staff at Nitsa's! Trying on bridal dresses is a once in a lifetime experience and the staff at Nitsa's made me feel special and beautiful throughout the entire process!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Alyssa · Married on 04/21/2018

You just can't beat the quality and service of a local bridal boutique! Chris and the staff are superb and made finding my dream dress an absolutely fairy tale; including a real-life "fairy-godmother," Kiki, to transform my dress into the perfect fit :) The entire experience from shopping, purchasing, fittings, and final product was made stress-free, which is exactly what a bride needs. Plus, they have such a beautiful selection of gowns, including the extremely talented Hayley Paige! I highly recommend Nitsa's and their entire team!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Caroline · Married on 04/20/2018

Loved working with Chris at Nitsa's!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Toni · Married on 04/14/2018

From the minute my daughter, daughters in love and myself walked into Nitsa's, we were greeted warmly by all the staff and asked if we could be helped. We had an appointment to look at wedding gowns for my daughter's upcoming wedding. For several hours that seemed like minutes, Chris helped my daughter find the perfect gown. Prior to our meeting I had spoken to Chris on the phone...I appreciated the questions she asked that would insure my daughter would have a wonderful experience during our dress hunting. Chris was perfect in her guidance and suggestions- very professional, while warm and engaging. She made sure we understood the process from purchasing the gown, through the alterations, when they would be completed and the financial end. We ended up buying our bridesmaid dresses their too! Our experience was exceptional and I would recommend Nitsa's to every bride to be that is searching for that SPECIAL dress. Who needs to go to New York to say Yes To The Dress -we did it at Nitsa's and celebrated with a wonderful lunch afterwards at Five Points. A perfect day!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Katherine · Married on 03/31/2018

Since I was younger my mother and I always talked about shopping at Nitsa’s for my wedding dress. I could not be happier with my experience! Chris and her team honored my budget and helped me try on a variety of dresses that were flattering to my height and curves. She worked with a relatively tight time frame and helped me look truly stunning on my wedding day. I got SO MANY compliments on my dress! Thank you all for the amazing experience!

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Nitsa's 26

Elizabeth · Married on 12/16/2017

I had the wedding dress experience that I have always dreamed of! Chris could not have been more helpful in helping me find the perfect dress! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Caroline · Married on 11/04/2017

Nitsa's is wonderful! When I went shopping for my dress I went to their Charlotte store. We worked with Naomi and she was wonderful! She is the reason why I picked the most perfect dress! She was born to sell wedding gowns!! While waiting for my dress to come in they closed their Charlotte store. During this process they had great communication! They even recommended other alteration places in Charlotte so that I wouldn't have to travel to Winston. We chose Nitsa's for our alterations anyway. Since we had to travel to Winston for fittings and to pick-up the dress they were very accommodating in finding times for appointments that fit my crazy schedule. They did a great job with the alterations. At the final fitting we noticed it needed to be hemmed just a touch more. They were able to get it done the same day! My mom and I also used Nitsa's for some of our other wedding weekend outfits. They were able to special order an item for my mom and have it in time for the next bridal fitting so that we didn't have to take multiple trips! When it comes to customer service Nitsa's is incredible! I am thankful to have worked with such great ladies when it came to my wedding dress! If you are looking for a place with excellent dresses and a great team of ladies go look at Nitsa's you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/13/2017

Nitsa's is an amazing place!!! They made my wedding dress dreams come true for sure!!! They were very accommodating and everyone there was so nice to work with!!! ❤️❤️ Love this place so much!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Carly · Married on 08/05/2017

I could not have asked for a better experience. Chris listened to everything I was looking for and I ended up purchasing the first dress she put me in! After going to a few other boutiques and being very discouraged, Nitsa's was such a great experience and the entire staff went above and beyond.

Sent on 12/30/2017

JoAnn · Married on 07/30/2017

I truly do not have enough wonderful things to say about my experience at Nitsa's. Being a bride can be stressful, emotional, exciting, and busy, but Chris Bambalis, the amazing lady behind the Bridal department, is the best listener and stylist to help get you through this time! Chris listened attentively to what I was looking for and brought me suggestions that were spot on. She also brought me a couple of gowns that I would not have tried myself, and I ended up walking away with one of her suggestions--a gorgeous two piece Monique Lhuillier that perfectly suited my style and my budget. The attention to detail could not have been more precise. I had two fittings and by the end, with Kiki, the master seamstress's magic, my dress fit like a glove. Most importantly though was the feeling I got from working with the Bambalis family. They treated me like family. I truly believe that is some of the specialness of working with this second-generation family owned business. Their name is on the business and you can tell how seriously they take their customer service and client experience. In the four and a half years since I bought my dress from Nitsa's I've met many other women who also bought their dresses from Chris. Every single person talks about how special Chris made them feel and what a wonderful business they run. Today, as it is becoming more about big box, corporate stores, I value outstanding customer service and the legacy of family-owned businesses in my local community. I hope that when others think about where to shop for Bridal, special events, or just stylish casualwear, they will visit Nitsa's. I promise, you'll be happy you did!!

Sent on 08/14/2017