82 Reviews for Nitsa's

Sample Gowns (2)
Sample Sales (1)
Undergarments (1)
82 Nitsa's Reviews

I could not have asked for a better experience buying my wedding dress at Nitsa's. I was nervous about dress shopping, and thought that I was going to have to try on countless dresses to find the right one. When I walked in to Nitsa's, the experience was stress-free, fun, and very successful! Chris was so sweet and helped me to find the most perfect dress. My mom and I were both shocked that it was so easy! We love Nitsa's.

Profile Picture allison, 8/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at Nitsa's was great and their selection of dresses was unmatched. I loved shopping there for my wedding dress and going back for alterations. Chris and her staff are well worth a visit!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience working with the staff in Nitsa’s bridal salon when looking for my wedding dress. Everyone was so friendly, helpful and professional, and worked with us to help us find an absolutely gorgeous dress that fit within our budget. From the trying on, to the fittings, to the quality of the alterations, we were very pleased with the service that Nitsa’s provided, and I absolutely loved my dress. Thank you to Chris and the whole team!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Nitsa's was wonderful in helping s choose my daughter's wedding gown for May 12, 2018 wedding in Fayetteville NC!
The staff was helpful, and every detail was taken care of, from the first dress we tried on to the very last fitting! I would recommend Nitsa's to anyone looking for a bridal gown! We took attendants with us, and it made such a great memory for all of us! My daughter looked beautiful in her Nitsa's gown!
Thank you!
Cindy Collins

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

If you are looking for the full experience- look no further- Nitsa's is your place! Gorgeous one of a kind dresses, incredible customer service, knowledgeable and honest staff, and all the accessories to complete your bridal look. I said "YES!" to a gorgeous silk satin, fashion forward yet timeless, Hayley Paige gown. Chris helped me complete my look with a cathedral veil and a beaded belt- ALL within my budget! KiKi, the seamstress, is incredible. Everyone at my wedding complimented my dress- said it "was made for me". KiKi made that happen- she is extremely talented. Chris and KiKi are a pleasure to work with. When I left my last fitting, Chris helped me pack my car with the dress and veil that I had dreamed of wearing my whole life... I felt like family hugging her goodbye.

Photos
Profile Picture Lacey, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My mother and I stopped in at Nitsa's one late afternoon without an appointment and they were very gracious to accomodate us. After a couple of visits, I purchased a dress for my beach ceremony as well as a second dress for my reception and a cathedral length, hand-beaded veil from Nitsa's. Chris had the excellent idea to bustle the veil so I could wear it with ease during my first dance. It all turned out perfect thanks to Chris and Kiki and the staff at Nitsa's! Trying on bridal dresses is a once in a lifetime experience and the staff at Nitsa's made me feel special and beautiful throughout the entire process!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

You just can't beat the quality and service of a local bridal boutique! Chris and the staff are superb and made finding my dream dress an absolutely fairy tale; including a real-life "fairy-godmother," Kiki, to transform my dress into the perfect fit :) The entire experience from shopping, purchasing, fittings, and final product was made stress-free, which is exactly what a bride needs. Plus, they have such a beautiful selection of gowns, including the extremely talented Hayley Paige! I highly recommend Nitsa's and their entire team!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/21/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

Loved working with Chris at Nitsa's!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

From the minute my daughter, daughters in love and myself walked into Nitsa's, we were greeted warmly by all the staff and asked if we could be helped. We had an appointment to look at wedding gowns for my daughter's upcoming wedding. For several hours that seemed like minutes, Chris helped my daughter find the perfect gown. Prior to our meeting I had spoken to Chris on the phone...I appreciated the questions she asked that would insure my daughter would have a wonderful experience during our dress hunting. Chris was perfect in her guidance and suggestions- very professional, while warm and engaging. She made sure we understood the process from purchasing the gown, through the alterations, when they would be completed and the financial end. We ended up buying our bridesmaid dresses their too! Our experience was exceptional and I would recommend Nitsa's to every bride to be that is searching for that SPECIAL dress. Who needs to go to New York to say Yes To The Dress -we did it at Nitsa's and celebrated with a wonderful lunch afterwards at Five Points. A perfect day!

Profile Picture Toni, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Since I was younger my mother and I always talked about shopping at Nitsa’s for my wedding dress. I could not be happier with my experience! Chris and her team honored my budget and helped me try on a variety of dresses that were flattering to my height and curves. She worked with a relatively tight time frame and helped me look truly stunning on my wedding day. I got SO MANY compliments on my dress! Thank you all for the amazing experience!

Profile Picture Katherine, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Alterations

Chris (and the entire Nitsa's team) was amazing throughout the entire process. From helping me find my wedding dress, to fitting each of my bridesmaids' dresses, they made everything go smoothly. If you're looking for a dress anywhere in the Triad, Nitsa's is the place to go!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/17/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns

I had the wedding dress experience that I have always dreamed of! Chris could not have been more helpful in helping me find the perfect dress! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Nitsa's is wonderful! When I went shopping for my dress I went to their Charlotte store. We worked with Naomi and she was wonderful! She is the reason why I picked the most perfect dress! She was born to sell wedding gowns!! While waiting for my dress to come in they closed their Charlotte store. During this process they had great communication! They even recommended other alteration places in Charlotte so that I wouldn't have to travel to Winston. We chose Nitsa's for our alterations anyway. Since we had to travel to Winston for fittings and to pick-up the dress they were very accommodating in finding times for appointments that fit my crazy schedule. They did a great job with the alterations. At the final fitting we noticed it needed to be hemmed just a touch more. They were able to get it done the same day! My mom and I also used Nitsa's for some of our other wedding weekend outfits. They were able to special order an item for my mom and have it in time for the next bridal fitting so that we didn't have to take multiple trips! When it comes to customer service Nitsa's is incredible! I am thankful to have worked with such great ladies when it came to my wedding dress! If you are looking for a place with excellent dresses and a great team of ladies go look at Nitsa's you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations

Nitsa's is an amazing place!!! They made my wedding dress dreams come true for sure!!! They were very accommodating and everyone there was so nice to work with!!! ❤️❤️ Love this place so much!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Nitsas was fabulous to work with. Being an out of town client, I still never had to once worry about anything getting done. They were able to help me find the dress of my dreams, and they were even able to help me customize to my exact liking. The customer service that Chris was able to provide was spot on, and she made me feel comfortable from the get go- which is tremendous- considering wedding dress shopping can be stressful. There selection was fabulous and I would highly recommend using their services if you are looking to say yes to the dress.

Profile Picture Sally, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I could not have asked for a better experience. Chris listened to everything I was looking for and I ended up purchasing the first dress she put me in! After going to a few other boutiques and being very discouraged, Nitsa's was such a great experience and the entire staff went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Carly, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

I truly do not have enough wonderful things to say about my experience at Nitsa's. Being a bride can be stressful, emotional, exciting, and busy, but Chris Bambalis, the amazing lady behind the Bridal department, is the best listener and stylist to help get you through this time! Chris listened attentively to what I was looking for and brought me suggestions that were spot on. She also brought me a couple of gowns that I would not have tried myself, and I ended up walking away with one of her suggestions--a gorgeous two piece Monique Lhuillier that perfectly suited my style and my budget. The attention to detail could not have been more precise. I had two fittings and by the end, with Kiki, the master seamstress's magic, my dress fit like a glove. Most importantly though was the feeling I got from working with the Bambalis family. They treated me like family. I truly believe that is some of the specialness of working with this second-generation family owned business. Their name is on the business and you can tell how seriously they take their customer service and client experience. In the four and a half years since I bought my dress from Nitsa's I've met many other women who also bought their dresses from Chris. Every single person talks about how special Chris made them feel and what a wonderful business they run. Today, as it is becoming more about big box, corporate stores, I value outstanding customer service and the legacy of family-owned businesses in my local community. I hope that when others think about where to shop for Bridal, special events, or just stylish casualwear, they will visit Nitsa's. I promise, you'll be happy you did!!

Profile Picture JoAnn, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My older sister purchased her wedding dress from Nitsa's. When it came time to purchase my wedding dress, I did not have to think twice about where to make my appointment! Chris was absolutely wonderful to work with!! She is the nicest person, and I completely trusted her judgement about what looked best dress, veil, and accessories wise. We all had the best time with her! From the first appointment to my first fitting to my second fitting to picking my dress up for the big day, she was wonderful to work with from beginning to end! Chris, thank you so much for making me feel beautiful for the biggest and most special weekend of our lives!! We love you!!

Profile Picture User6365009, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Trunk Shows

I had such a great experience at the Charlotte location of Nitsa's. I went to another store and spent all day trying on dresses, but I went to Nitsa's the following week and picked out a dress within 30 minutes. They listen carefully to clients and won't waste your time with dresses that simply aren't what you want and/or aren't flattering for your body type. The staff was warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. My dress needed considerable alterations, but they turned it into the perfect dress for me.

Profile Picture User5618562, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Bride

Nitsa's is incredible. Nitsa's customer service is phenomenal and the alterations were perfect. The salon offers a small, personal feel but has a wide range of options for every type of bride. Chris travels to NYC and is extremely knowledgeable in fit, styles, trends and classic dresses. I called and asked if they carried a dress I was interested in and she ordered it from NYC just so I could try it on. Chris was so patient, helpful and accommodating and I would recommend Nitsa's to any bride!! I purchased the most beautiful veil and belt from them as well – they have the perfect accessories to make your outfit picture perfect! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Becca, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased my wedding gown from Nitsa's for my October wedding. Excellent service from Chris and the entire staff. I had a great experience with my mom, mother-in-law, and best friend, trying on the gowns. Chris was great with picking styles that I had described, and was so happy to find the perfect dream dress for me. I tried on a cathedral length veil and a jeweled sash; however, I was able to find a beautiful and very similar style veil from Etsy's for a small fraction of the price that Nitsa's offered, same thing with my bridal sash - Nitsa's prices were very expensive on those accessories and Etsy was the better option for me to complete my look and save money. However, I did not want to skip on the quality of my lace gown and felt that it was well worth the price. Highly recommend for the personalized experience.

Profile Picture Anastasia, 10/1/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Nitsa's was a wonderful place for both dress selection and fittings. They have plenty of accessories for the big day as well!

Profile Picture User5476378, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This shop is wonderful! I am so happy that I was able to purchase my dress from Nitsa's. While the shop does have some very high end dresses, it also had more dresses than I thought in my budget. These dresses in my budget were of much higher quality than other dresses I had seen of a similar price. I was able to find a timeless and elegant dress that I know I will always be proud of when I look back at photos. The shop was also very accommodating. I had purchased many of my accessories from Etsy shops to save a little money, and often times had to color match ribbons and other details to my dress (who knew there are so many shades of white?!). I would check with them and pick out a good time to come by, and they would have my dress out and ready for me to make the color matches. The tailoring provided was also excellent. The lady who did it knows exactly what she is doing and made the dress fit like a glove. Overall, I feel that I made a wonderful choice in choosing a dress from Nitsa's.

Profile Picture User7168162, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Bridal Team at Nitsa's is second to none. From day one, they offered quality and attentive customer service, a fabulous selection of bridal gowns, and a wonderful dress shopping experience! Once you decide on one of their amazing gowns, they take the best of care to ensure that the dress for your special day is absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture A, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

After going to other bridal salons, there's no question that the best service and the best selection is at Nitsa's. I love Chris (the hands-on owner) and everyone else who works there! They made it truly special and were very accommodating as far as fittings and making sure I was happy with every little detail. I would recommend them every time! - Tess

Profile Picture Tess, 6/18/16, 1 Review