839 Reynolda Road, Winston Salem, NC 27104 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bellissima

Bellissima is the premier destination for the Southern bride. Our collection of gowns is carefully selected from the best couture designers in the industry. Bellissima offers many exclusive lines not carried anywhere else in the state. In order to provide our brides with the highest level of service, our boutique hours are always by appointment. At Bellissima we offer a high-end luxurious shopping experience.

82178ee40978b2c7 Scheduleyourappt

Bellissima 5
Bellissima 6
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Pulliam Smith · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful selection and sweetest staff!

I bought my wedding dress from Bellissima and I loved my experience! Before I went to try on dresses, I spoke with Monica about what I wanted and my budget. I chose a beautiful dress that fit nicely in my bedget! I also had all my alterations done at Bellissima and they custom made a bolero for me too! I really loved the personal experience I got at Bellissima and could tell that they were genuinely invested in my happiness. I would definitely recommend Bellissima to anyone who is looking for the dress for their special day!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Bellissima 7
    Bellissima 8
    Bellissima 9
    Bellissima 10

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2018

Bellissima is wonderful! Monica is very helpful, attentive, professional, and knowledgeable about the gowns. I felt special during my appointment, and I am very happy with my experience and the gown I chose. I highly recommend Bellissima for choosing your bridal gown!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Jenna · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with the ladies at Bellissima has been a lovely experience in every way! The boutique is adorable and has a beautiful selection of gowns. Shopping there was such a special experience for me and the girls who went shopping with me. I appreciated the fact that there is only one bride booked at a time. Monica listened to what I described wanting and encouraged me to trust my gut feeling. She could tell what I was looking for even when I got a little overwhelmed with different styles of dresses, and she patiently guided me back to what I felt most like a bride in. I ended up with a custom gown by choosing the top of one gown and the bottom of another by the same designer. Monica could see the vision and I'm so glad that I went with the dress even though I couldn't see the exact gown before ordering it. I ended up with a dress that is uniquely me!
    My dress came in with no complications and the alterations process has also been a breeze. Both Monica and Brittney have been so sweet in answering any questions I've had and I've looked forward to going back to the store each time for my fittings. I can't wait to wear the finished product on my big day.
    I would recommend trying Bellissima to any bride in the area; they will take great care of you!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Bellissima FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Real Weddings