Bellissima

Winston Salem, NC View map

Bellissima is the premier destination for the Southern bride. Our collection of gowns is carefully selected from the best couture designers in the industry. Bellissima offers many exclusive lines not carried anywhere else in the state. In order to provide our brides with the highest level of service, our boutique hours are always by appointment. At Bellissima we offer a high-end luxurious shopping experience.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

Jessica K. Married on 08/08/2020

Very friendly and professional

Bellissima was the first place I went to look for a dress! I ended up picking maybe the 5th one I tried on. They were so helpful and patient with me as I was trying to make up my mind. They found me the absolute perfect dress! Went so well with the venue and made me feel so beautiful. They stayed in contact during Covid which was really helpful. And the alterations were perfect! I can’t believe the quality they were able to do I’m such a short amount of time! They are a smaller boutique but it’s so nice that you get a more personal experience for one of the most important aspects of your wedding!
  • Margaret
    Margaret K. Married on 04/18/2020

The perfect dress shop with a personal touch

Go to Bellissima if you want the most personable dress shopping experience. It's a small shop in Winston-Salem, NC with a whole lot of charm. Monica, the owner, knows exactly how to find you the dress of your dreams. After buying the dress, she stayed in contact, responded to numerous emails and helped with alterations as our wedding was pushed back several months. I also purchased my wedding day earrings from here, which I LOVE.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea P. Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful selection and sweetest staff!

I bought my wedding dress from Bellissima and I loved my experience! Before I went to try on dresses, I spoke with Monica about what I wanted and my budget. I chose a beautiful dress that fit nicely in my bedget! I also had all my alterations done at Bellissima and they custom made a bolero for me too! I really loved the personal experience I got at Bellissima and could tell that they were genuinely invested in my happiness. I would definitely recommend Bellissima to anyone who is looking for the dress for their special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Meredith Berry & Bo Nahstoll
    18 photos · 06/15/2019

839 Reynolda Road Winston Salem, 27104
3366021900
Location of (Bellissima)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding