Bellissima

Winston Salem, NC View map

Bellissima is the premier destination for the Southern bride. Our collection of gowns is carefully selected from the best couture designers in the industry. Bellissima offers many exclusive lines not carried anywhere else in the state. In order to provide our brides with the highest level of service, our boutique hours are always by appointment. At Bellissima we offer a high-end luxurious shopping experience.

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Garters

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nancy Getting married on 09/01/2023

Gracious and warm experience

Since both my niece and my nephew’s wife had found their dresses at Belissima, it was the first bridal salon we contacted when my daughter became engaged. Monica (the owner) is careful both before and during the appointment to learn more about the bride’s vision and wedding plans. Her selection is deep, and she encouraged my daughter to try on a range of possibilities, listening carefully to her feedback. Our appointment was private and relaxed in Belissima’s light-filled space, and Monica called the designer during our appointment to check the possibilities of combining a skirt from one dress with the bodice from another as well as widening straps and ordering a dress in a different fabric. We felt zero pressure to make a purchase that day, but after visits to two other salons, it was clear that Belissima is head and shoulders above the rest. We are thrilled our daughter will become the third Belissima bride in the family!
  • Sydney
    Sydney S. Getting married on 05/20/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Saved the best for last!

I had gone to a couple of other boutiques before Bellissima and I'm honestly so glad it worked out that way! During the other appointments I was able to confirm the silhouette and neckline I was wanting, but I just didn't have any luck with finding the perfect gown. Once I got to Bellissima, Monica had pulled the most perfect choices which made it such an easy decision! She knew exactly what I was looking for and was able to add in other details to make the dress extra special and just right for me. She has an incredible variety of dresses so I can't imagine anyone not finding their dress there!
    Emily W. Married on 10/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful & Positive Experience!

We had such a wonderful experience with Bellissima from beginning to end! Monica is an incredibly kind and thoughtful person and boutique owner - she created such a special place for us to find my perfect gown and veil without any judgement or pressure. When I was torn between two styles, she went out of her way to work with Lea-Ann Belter designers to create a custom gown combining the pieces of each that I loved and at no extra cost! The alteration process was easy and fun - I always felt that I was in great hands with Monica and her team. My experience at Bellissima was one of my favorite parts of the entire wedding planning process!
  • illustration stars

18 photos · 06/15/2019

839 Reynolda Road Winston Salem, 27104
3366021900
Location of (Bellissima)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding