437 Dimmocks Mill Road Suite 8, Hillsborough, NC 27278 Map · Phone number

About Brooks Ann Camper Bridal Couture

Brooks Ann Camper Bridal Couture creates one-of-a-kind custom designed and thoughtfully handcrafted wedding dresses and ensembles in Hillsborough, NC (by appointment only- no drop ins please!). Brooks Ann is a designer and dressmaker for unique brides who want to commission and one-of-a-kind wedding look handcrafted in-house by an artist to flatter her unique figure and bring out her unique style.

• Regency Dry Cleaners
pir1468
wedding cd 1 008

10 Reviews for Brooks Ann Camper Bridal Couture

Cameron · Married on 04/29/2017

Make an appointment with Brooks Ann now! She is absolutely incredible. I hoped to wear a dress similar to the gown my grandmother wore in 1949, but I couldn't find anything like it in stores. So I contacted Brooks Ann, explained what I wanted, and booked the consultation. She was wonderful--knowledgeable, practical, up front about the process and costs, flexible when it came to the design (we decided I should buy a dress and she would make something to go over it) and excited to help me create my vision! I bought a simple strapless ballgown from a store and Brooks Ann went to work designing and making my "overdress," a sheer, 3/4 sleeve full length "jacket" that would go over my ballgown. She is a great listener, super creative, and so skilled at taking what's in your brain and putting it on paper and then fabric in a way that will actually work! She went above and beyond for me--when we couldn't find a fabric that we loved, she found a custom fabric company and worked with them to create the perfect sheer silk! Her skills are beyond anything I've ever seen. She is a perfectionist, so she will think through absolutely every detail and make sure it's perfect before she lets you take the gown. She even creates a private, personal website about your gown and document the process for you! The multiple fittings were so much fun and ensured that the fit and look was even better than I ever dreamed! I could not be happier with my custom dress! If you want something a little different or just want the custom experience, go to Brooks Ann Camper Bridal Couture! She's a delight to work with, plus her results are stunning, perfect, and so special!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Erin · Married on 06/26/2015

After spending countless hours looking for dresses online and at stores, I couldn’t understand what was supposed to be so fun about looking for “the perfect dress.” The experience was stressful and impersonal and the dresses lacked the simple, well-made style I was looking for.

I’m so thankful for finding Brooks Ann! Being a part of the creative process of designing my dress was hands down my favorite part of preparing for my wedding. She took so much care and really made sure everything was perfect. She was so personable and a true joy to work with. I felt so special and beautiful on our wedding day and the dress was incredibly comfortable. The biggest compliment I kept getting over and over when people would see me in my dress was, “That dress is SO you!” I am in awe of how she was able to capture all my ideas into one unique and flawless dress. Working with Brooks Ann was a delightful, memorable experience I will always cherish!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Diane · Married on 04/19/2014

After my first meeting with Brooks Ann, I was sure I had found the right person to partner with for my special outfit. I have never had any custom outfits so I had no idea what to expect. Brooks Ann explained her process with great attention to detail with regard to timing, the effort required from me, and what her deliverables would be. Brooks Ann viewed me and my outfit as a great challenge and was very excited to take me on as a client. Again, I left our first meeting feeling like I had found the perfect person to partner with.

Going thru the design process, Brooks Ann listened to ideas I had, looked at photos of different things I liked, and produced a first drawing of what she had in mind that was "spot on". I couldn't believe how well she understood me and was not trying to fit me into a traditional mold. Her conceptual drawing was perfect! She even included a sketch of my partner in her dress to make sure we would compliment each other on our special day.

Once the actual creation process started, Brooks Ann was amazing. She first created a mock up that we worked with for several weeks. I had lost 30 pounds between fittings and it did not slow her down at all. By the time we reached the final delivery date for my outfit, I had lost 50 pounds. Brooks Ann delivered my outfit on time and it was amazing! I have never felt more dapper, comfortable, and proud than I did when I put on my special outfit on my wedding day. I felt amazing! And the best part, when my partner saw me in the outfit for the first time, she told me I looked beautiful with tears in her eyes:)

There are no words that can fully describe the joy I experienced working with Brooks Ann and wearing her final product on my wedding day. If you ever have the chance to work with this talented, creatively gifted woman, count yourself very lucky. I know I do!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Brooks Ann Camper Bridal Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Dress Replicas
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Plus Size Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months

• 437 Dimmocks Mill Road Suite 8, Suite 8 Hillsborough, NC, 27278 See on map
    9197328207 (Phone number)
    Location of (Brooks Ann Camper Bridal Couture)