Updo's Studio

Winston Salem, NC View map Visit website

Updo’s Studio provides onsite wedding hair and makeup artistry to bridal parties. Based in NC and travel available worldwide. The experienced team is committed to creating a look that you have always dreamed of. For Updo’s Studio, making brides happy is their top priority. They have been in business for 20 years. To date, they have completed more than 3,000 weddings.

Updo’s Studio will gladly provide consultations to interested brides. Services Updo's regularly provides include:

• Onsite hair and makeup at your wedding or event venue (Updo's main service)
  • Hair and makeup trial run
  • Hair extensions, both permanent and temporary
  • Fake eye lashes
  • Tattoo coverup
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Airbrush tan

Updo's Studio also specializes in providing services for large parties, being one of the few companies in NC capable of completing hair and makeup for large bridal parties of 10-15 or even more within 3 hours.

Areas Covered
Updo's Studio is located in the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina, serving Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Kernersville, and surrounding cities weekly. They also regularly travel to Charlotte, Raleigh, and Asheville to provide services, as well as the surrounding regions. Updo's Studio has and will also travel out-of-state and even worldwide.

• Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Katie
    Katie S. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won't be disappointed!

Updo's made getting ready with 13 other ladies for my wedding such a breeze! They were so organized, flexible, attentive to details, and had great communication. So many guests commented by the end of the night how my hair and make up looked as it did when I first got it done in the morning! Updo's is a great team, and you won't be disappointed. Highly recommend!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea H. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible, flawless, gorgeous hair & makeup!!

Amanda and her team are INCREDIBLE! They work true magic :) They made me, and my bridal party, feel like queens on the day of. They both helped me figure out my vision for hair & makeup and then brought that vision to life. I was blown away by my trial and didn’t think they could top it, and then they did on the day of. My bridal party (9), my Mom and my mother-in-law all looked absolutely stunning and radiant, and our hair and makeup held up perfectly throughout a fairly hot and humid North Carolina spring day where we were outside for the entire ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! We also had an after-party that went until 2am and my hair and makeup still looked good throughout that whole event!
    Our group wanted different styles of makeup, from natural to glam to smokey eyes and everything else, and they did a phenomenal job with each style and taking such a personalized individual approach to enhancing each person’s natural beauty!
    I was also super impressed with how quick their team was – we never felt rushed and we each felt well taken care-of, but they kept us on time and I really appreciated that.
    Amanda was wonderful to work with – she is so kind, responsive and was flexible with me throughout planning the wedding during covid with multiple date and venue changes.
    I hope all brides get the chance to work with a team as wonderful as Amanda and UpDo’s.
    Nicole B. Married on 04/15/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Amanda and her team are the absolute best! I had 7 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, MOB, MOG, and myself. They were setup and ready to go before we even arrived at the venue and had us all ready within a couple of hours. Everyone on the team is so talented and sweet. My entire bridal party looked and felt beautiful thanks to all of the wonderful ladies that were there that day. I can't say enough good things about Updo's.. they were by far one of the best decisions I could have made for my wedding!
  • illustration stars

Kelly & Anthony
23 photos · 11/14/2020
Christine & Justin
75 photos · 10/06/2018

Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments Wedding Dresses

I love working with these ladies! They can do amazing things with your hair in a matter of minutes! They have done hair on dozens of my models over the years & everyone looked amazing. I would definitely revommend them for any special event you have!

Winston Salem, NC, 27284
336-817-0353
Location of (Updo's Studio)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding