Updo's Studio

Winston Salem, NC View map Visit website

Updo’s Studio provides onsite wedding hair and makeup artistry to bridal parties. Based in NC and travel available worldwide. The experienced team is committed to creating a look that you have always dreamed of. For Updo’s Studio, making brides happy is their top priority. They have been in business for 20 years. To date, they have completed more than 3,000 weddings.

Updo’s Studio will gladly provide consultations to interested brides. Services Updo's regularly provides include:

• Onsite hair and makeup at your wedding or event venue (Updo's main service)
  • Hair and makeup trial run
  • Hair extensions, both permanent and temporary
  • Fake eye lashes
  • Tattoo coverup
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Airbrush tan

Updo's Studio also specializes in providing services for large parties, being one of the few companies in NC capable of completing hair and makeup for large bridal parties of 10-15 or even more within 3 hours.

Areas Covered
Updo's Studio is located in the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina, serving Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Kernersville, and surrounding cities weekly. They also regularly travel to Charlotte, Raleigh, and Asheville to provide services, as well as the surrounding regions. Updo's Studio has and will also travel out-of-state and even worldwide.

• Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Tanning

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

Jenna M. Married on 10/09/2021

Updo's Studio is so great!!

I am so happy I chose Updo Studio for hair & makeup for my wedding! Amanda (the owner) is very friendly and helpful and does a great job helping to coordinate scheduling for weddings and trials. I had a hair and make-up trial for my bridal shoot and then hair and make-up on my wedding day. Every artist I met was so talented and friendly! They did a fantastic job. Kristen did my make-up at my trial and I absolutely LOVED it. She did an amazing job giving me options, showing me how everything was looking and adjusting as needed until we got the look I wanted. I got lucky that she was available for my wedding day too, and again, she did a phenomenal job. I loved my make-up. I was of course very particular since it was my wedding day and she fixed every tiny detail exactly how I wanted it. I was so happy with how it turned out! Thank you, Kristen! I was equally impressed with my hair. I did a trial with Tamera and had photos to show and Tamera did an amazing job styling my hair. I loved it when I was done, but we both agreed a couple of tweaks could be made to get the final look. On my wedding day, Tamera knew exactly what to do to get the look I was going for, even though I couldn’t necessarily articulate it. My hair looked INCREDIBLE. I was seriously blown away by how good it looked. I also had a vase of flowers for my hair and Tamera did such a good job styling them in my hair, even though she didn’t have a photo to go off of.

Besides my own hair and make-up looking good, my bridesmaids and my mom and MIL also got hair and/or make-up done, and everyone looked so good! Everyone was happy with how they looked and I thought everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. Updo did such an amazing job.

Seriously, if I had another event I needed hair and make-up done for, I would hire Updo Studio (and specifically Kristen and Tamera) again in a heartbeat! Thanks so much for make me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!
  • Caroline
    Caroline P. Married on 04/17/2021

Everything was perfect

When picking a hair and makeup stylist I discovered Up Dos online. I reached out to them as well as several other companies, but what really drew me to Up Dos was how responsive they were. Amanda (the owner) was so prompt in her emails to me. She answered all my questions and was so easy to correspond with. At my trial, they asked me my vision. I showed them my picture examples and they went to work. In just under an hour, they had literally "transformed" me. I kept looking in the mirror because I was shocked at how good I looked. On the wedding day, my hair stylist and makeup stylist showed up right on time. They immediately got to work on me and my 4 bridesmaids. Each of us have different views on how much makeup we like and opinions about our hair and they handled each of us individually and made us all feel absolutely beautiful. I just got some of my photographs back from my wedding and they are breathtaking and I truly believe that's because of how good we all felt with our hair and makeup done. Thank you to Amanda and her staff for doing such an incredible job. I am so thankful for you all and how beautiful you made me and my bridesmaids feel on my wedding day!
  • Haleigh
    Haleigh E. Married on 10/10/2020

Flawless Hair & Makeup!

I am so happy I went with Updo’s for my wedding. Admittedly, I was a little nervous about a team of ladies different than the ones who did my trial showing up on the day-of. My friend used Updo’s for her wedding last year, so I went off her recommendation and positive reviews online. I’m so glad that I did because they did a phenomenal job. The team was on time, super sweet, professional, and talented. They had clear notes and pictures from my hair & makeup trial and were able to do to exactly what I wanted. I didn’t have a plan for my bridesmaids’ hair and let the team do whatever they thought was best based on each bridesmaids’ hair type. Everyone looked stunning! Our hair & makeup lasted all day long, and they finished us up just a tad early giving us plenty of time for bridesmaid photos before the wedding. They were also very accommodating and let me add on my flower girl’s hair the night before the event. I would highly recommend this company!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Kelly & Anthony
    23 photos · 11/14/2020
  • Christine & Justin
    75 photos · 10/06/2018

Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments Songbirds Bridal, Formal & Consignments Wedding Dresses

I love working with these ladies! They can do amazing things with your hair in a matter of minutes! They have done hair on dozens of my models over the years & everyone looked amazing. I would definitely revommend them for any special event you have!

Winston Salem, NC, 27284
336-817-0353
Location of (Updo's Studio)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding