81 Reviews for Updo's Studios

Makeup Trial (4)
Airbrush Makeup (2)
Hair Extensions (1)
81 Updo's Studios Reviews

My trial was incredible!! Amanda was easy to talk to and even with my very little knowledge about hair and my contradicting wording on what I wanted she got it exactly right.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the team on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Kortlyn , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda and her team transformed myself and my bridesmaids into absolute dolls! Thank you ladies for making our experience fun and for laughing at our jokes. Highly recommend these ladies for your hair and makeup needs!

Profile Picture Ashley , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda was amazing with my hair and make-up. I gave her my idea and she executed it perfectly. I loved my hair and make-up for my wedding. The trial run was so worth it as well that way there is no worry about not liking your look the day of. Amanda and her team are quick, efficient and have a flawless system set up when doing hair and make up. The make-up looked amazing on camera. Amanda was very accommodating and drove 35min to my venue for no extra cost.

Thank you so much for making my day so great.

Ashley and Garrett Frey

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I used Updos Studio for my wedding hair and makeup and it was wonderful! The owner Amanda is very fast in her communication and flexible. I live out of state, and never had any difficulty scheduling my hair and makeup trial and arranging the timeline for the big day. In addition to my bridal hair and makeup, my five bridesmaids and my mother took advantage of their services. The makeup artists were so talented, and the makeup felt light and looked beautiful. Tamara did an amazing job with my hair! I highly recommend them for future use!

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Updo's for my daughter's July wedding. They did a great job!! We needed hair and make up for 11 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, mother of the bride and the bride. A team from Updo's came to the venue and had everyone done in 3 hours. Everyone looked amazing and the bride was stunning. Beautiful updo's and flawless makeup. I highly recommend.

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This is my second time using Updos for wedding hair and makeup (once as a bridesmaid and second as a bride). Both times were awesome! Amanda and her staff were amazing for my trial and for my day of. Her staff were happy to tweak hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids during the day of until we were completely happy with our looks. Staff were timely and kept on schedule. My maid of honor, who has been in several weddings, continues to say Updos is one of the best for hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amanda and her team were wonderful to work with! The staff was very friendly and punctual. They made myself, as well as, my multiethnic bridal party look stunning and capture our natural beauty. They made sure they were capturing the look I wanted for my wedding. I highly recommend Amanda and her team!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Amanda & her team are absolutely incredible. They were extremely flexible & made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted during my trial. Amanda always kept in constant contact with me before my big day. On the day of my wedding, her & two other ladies came to do hair & make-up for me, my bridesmaids & mother of the bride. Their work turned out amazing & were incredible professional. Worth every penny & more!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I love Updo's Studio! I hired them for my wedding and they also did my hair for my sister's wedding. They did such a wonderful job on everyone's hair & make-up. I had no complaints and would highly recommend them to everyone! Great work!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

They did a great job on all our hair and makeup last Saturday at WinMock! We got SO many compliments, and I wish they could make me over every day! We so enjoyed having them spend the morning with us! Thanks again so much!

Profile Picture Ann, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Updo's was fantastic! Amanda and her crew were there early and were absolute pros! We had so much fun and I felt like a princess getting pampered and getting my hair and makeup done with them. They gave us all exactly what we wanted and made it look even better than what I thought it could be. My mom looked so good and it was great to see her feel beautiful. I also loved the fact that they came right to the venue. It really cut down on the stress factor on my wedding day. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Updos did an absolutely pefect job on my wedding. I had to rely solely on reviews to find stylists since I was getting married in Durham and I'm not from there, but after my trial I was absolutely sold on these ladies. They were friendly and professional, my hair looked so elegant (and thick, which has never happened before), and my makeup was the perfect amount of drama without looking over done. The morning of my wedding, their team got my huge bridal party ready in plenty of time for the afternoon ceremony, and my makeup and hair stayed looking wonderful during a hot day. So so grateful to them for making my day beautiful.

Profile Picture User7199372, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Updo's was fantastic! They were very professional and did a great job. I hired them for both my hair and my makeup as well as for hair and makeup for my bridesmaids. They did exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup and exceeded my expectations. They even made up for the mixup we had about what times the contract was for. I cannot say enough good about Updo's! I would totally recommend them!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Updo's made my wedding party and me feel like movie stars. They did an awesome job with our group of 9. They were on time, listened well, and made us look beautiful.

Profile Picture Rosie, 4/2/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Both my trial run and my wedding day were wonderful experiences with the ladies at Updo's Studios. Our hair and make up were perfect, exactly as we pictured but better! They were fun and made the experience a relaxing, enjoyable time to be pampered before the wedding.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/26/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Thanks Updos for the hair and makeup! Everyone loved it!

Profile Picture ramin, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Definitely book Updos Studio for your wedding - you will not be disappointed! Not only are these ladies able to create a huge variety of hair and makeup styles (I wanted something pretty avant-garde and they totally nailed it!), they are a blast to be around. Amanda, the owner, is so reliable and will answer any concerns you have, she is just completely patient and willing to help. They made me feel like a goddess on my wedding day and I'm so glad I found them!

Profile Picture Kylie, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Updo's did an AMAZING job on our hair and makeup for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids have very different skin tones, hair types, and style preferences and they all looked absolutely gorgeous. They were so quick and made sure everyone was 100% happy with they way they looked while still keeping us on schedule. Amanda and her staff were so friendly and accommodating. They worked around our tears, laughter, and talking and still made everyone look and feel beautiful.

Profile Picture maddie, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

These ladies did my homecoming hair this past fall and I loved it! Even through the rain the hair and makeup held up great! Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture kelly, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I recently used Updo's for my wedding and they were amazing! Since we had more than 5 people getting ready, they traveled to the wedding site, which was so convenient! Everyone was so sweet and upbeat! They did a phenomenal job on everyone's hair and make up. To quote one of my bridesmaids: "They really know their eyeshadow."

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Best hair and makeup stylists around! I wouldn't trust anyone else. They always exceed my expectations.

Profile Picture laura, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridal party and I were so happy with our hair and makeup on the wedding day! Everything lasted all night and we got so many compliments! Amanda was always very responsive and prompt about getting back to me. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The Updo's Studio team did an amazing job with mine and my bridal party's hair and makeup. Everyone looked glamorous and we could not be more happy with their work! They perfectly captured the looks that I had requested and had even exceeded what I expected. This team truly has talent. We would highly recommend Updo's Studio team.

Profile Picture Malika, 5/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Updo's was absolutely worth the money! I HIGHLY recommend using them for your wedding! I first had a trial run with them for my bridal portrait session and they did such a great job on my hair and makeup! My portrait turned out beautiful! I've never felt so beautiful in all of my life! THANK YOU! I had them do both hair and makeup for all of my bridesmaids and my mother and mother in law and all of my ladies looked gorgeous along with me! They did such a great job! They were super sweet the day of and patient with me as I ran around like a crazy woman trying to get things done along with them doing my hair and makeup. If you choose them, you will NOT be disappointed! Tell them if you're unhappy with anything as they are doing it and they will gladly change anything to your hair and/or makeup that you're uncomfortable with. They want to not only make you look beautiful but also feel beautiful and ensure you are happy with the end result. Be honest and open with them and you'll get exactly what you want! Don't hesitate! Book with them now! :-) Thank you Amanda and all of the ladies who worked on my wedding!

Profile Picture Cathy, 5/15/15, 2 Reviews