Updo's Studio Reviews

Updo's Studio 1
Updo's Studio 2

Michelle · Married on 11/03/2018

Simply the best!

Amanda was awesome to work with!!!! The whole team was great - they were quick, the hair and makeup looked fabulous, and pricing was really reasonable. My hair and makeup was absolutely perfect and I got SO many complements. I would definitely book them for a wedding, no question!!

Jane Chandler · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful experience!

We had such a wonderful experience with Amanda and the staff at Updos. From start to finish the process was seamless. Everyone looked amazing at my daughter’s wedding! And they are unbelievably efficient! I would highly recommend!

Carrie · Married on 10/20/2018

Felt beautiful but still myself.

This team made me and the women in my family and bridal party look freaking awesome on my wedding day! And not only that, they brought a TEAM to make it happen. Most importantly, they listened to every one of us as we discussed our style/make-up preferences and then they brought it to life. It was truly a joy to spend the morning before my wedding with the women of Updo Studio.

Updo's Studio 3
    Updo's Studio 4

Nikki Riveria · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome experience!

The girls did such an awesome job!!!!!! Everyone loved their hair and were very pleased. Thank you for making my day so special 💜

• F

Felecia · Married on 09/22/2018

5 Stars! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Updo’s did a wonderful job on my bridal party as well as myself, the the bride. They were friendly, fast and their work is amazing. All of my girls were beautiful and I felt like a princess on my wedding day. They came to my venue which was a great help. All of my girls as well as myself were completely satisfied with Updo’s and their team! I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Trini · Married on 08/04/2018

They all did such a wonderful job and worked so efficiently. Thank you for making me feel pretty on my wedding day!

Julia · Married on 06/22/2018

These ladies are AMAZING! True professionals who really understand how a bride should look and feel. I did a hair and makeup trial run and right away booked them for my wedding day. Efficient, easy to work with, a great team, so so talented and they make you feel like a princess. I could not be happier with my wedding hair and makeup experience!

Kortlyn · Married on 06/16/2018

My trial was incredible!! Amanda was easy to talk to and even with my very little knowledge about hair and my contradicting wording on what I wanted she got it exactly right.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the team on my wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Amanda and her team transformed myself and my bridesmaids into absolute dolls! Thank you ladies for making our experience fun and for laughing at our jokes. Highly recommend these ladies for your hair and makeup needs!

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

Amanda was amazing with my hair and make-up. I gave her my idea and she executed it perfectly. I loved my hair and make-up for my wedding. The trial run was so worth it as well that way there is no worry about not liking your look the day of. Amanda and her team are quick, efficient and have a flawless system set up when doing hair and make up. The make-up looked amazing on camera. Amanda was very accommodating and drove 35min to my venue for no extra cost.

Thank you so much for making my day so great.

Ashley and Garrett Frey

Meredith · Married on 11/04/2017

I used Updos Studio for my wedding hair and makeup and it was wonderful! The owner Amanda is very fast in her communication and flexible. I live out of state, and never had any difficulty scheduling my hair and makeup trial and arranging the timeline for the big day. In addition to my bridal hair and makeup, my five bridesmaids and my mother took advantage of their services. The makeup artists were so talented, and the makeup felt light and looked beautiful. Tamara did an amazing job with my hair! I highly recommend them for future use!

Tammy · Married on 09/09/2017

I hired Updo's for my daughter's July wedding. They did a great job!! We needed hair and make up for 11 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, mother of the bride and the bride. A team from Updo's came to the venue and had everyone done in 3 hours. Everyone looked amazing and the bride was stunning. Beautiful updo's and flawless makeup. I highly recommend.

Hannah · Married on 09/03/2017

This is my second time using Updos for wedding hair and makeup (once as a bridesmaid and second as a bride). Both times were awesome! Amanda and her staff were amazing for my trial and for my day of. Her staff were happy to tweak hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids during the day of until we were completely happy with our looks. Staff were timely and kept on schedule. My maid of honor, who has been in several weddings, continues to say Updos is one of the best for hair and makeup.

Leslie · Married on 09/02/2017

Amanda and her team were wonderful to work with! The staff was very friendly and punctual. They made myself, as well as, my multiethnic bridal party look stunning and capture our natural beauty. They made sure they were capturing the look I wanted for my wedding. I highly recommend Amanda and her team!

Courtney · Married on 07/15/2017

Amanda & her team are absolutely incredible. They were extremely flexible & made sure I was getting exactly what I wanted during my trial. Amanda always kept in constant contact with me before my big day. On the day of my wedding, her & two other ladies came to do hair & make-up for me, my bridesmaids & mother of the bride. Their work turned out amazing & were incredible professional. Worth every penny & more!

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

I love Updo's Studio! I hired them for my wedding and they also did my hair for my sister's wedding. They did such a wonderful job on everyone's hair & make-up. I had no complaints and would highly recommend them to everyone! Great work!

Ann · Married on 06/24/2017

They did a great job on all our hair and makeup last Saturday at WinMock! We got SO many compliments, and I wish they could make me over every day! We so enjoyed having them spend the morning with us! Thanks again so much!

Andrea · Married on 06/10/2017

Updo's was fantastic! Amanda and her crew were there early and were absolute pros! We had so much fun and I felt like a princess getting pampered and getting my hair and makeup done with them. They gave us all exactly what we wanted and made it look even better than what I thought it could be. My mom looked so good and it was great to see her feel beautiful. I also loved the fact that they came right to the venue. It really cut down on the stress factor on my wedding day. Highly recommended!

Mary · Married on 09/24/2016

Updos did an absolutely pefect job on my wedding. I had to rely solely on reviews to find stylists since I was getting married in Durham and I'm not from there, but after my trial I was absolutely sold on these ladies. They were friendly and professional, my hair looked so elegant (and thick, which has never happened before), and my makeup was the perfect amount of drama without looking over done. The morning of my wedding, their team got my huge bridal party ready in plenty of time for the afternoon ceremony, and my makeup and hair stayed looking wonderful during a hot day. So so grateful to them for making my day beautiful.

Alexandra · Married on 05/21/2016

Updo's was fantastic! They were very professional and did a great job. I hired them for both my hair and my makeup as well as for hair and makeup for my bridesmaids. They did exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup and exceeded my expectations. They even made up for the mixup we had about what times the contract was for. I cannot say enough good about Updo's! I would totally recommend them!!

Rosie · Married on 04/02/2016

Updo's made my wedding party and me feel like movie stars. They did an awesome job with our group of 9. They were on time, listened well, and made us look beautiful.

Lisa · Married on 03/26/2016

Both my trial run and my wedding day were wonderful experiences with the ladies at Updo's Studios. Our hair and make up were perfect, exactly as we pictured but better! They were fun and made the experience a relaxing, enjoyable time to be pampered before the wedding.

ramin · Married on 11/21/2015

Thanks Updos for the hair and makeup! Everyone loved it!

Kylie · Married on 11/07/2015

Definitely book Updos Studio for your wedding - you will not be disappointed! Not only are these ladies able to create a huge variety of hair and makeup styles (I wanted something pretty avant-garde and they totally nailed it!), they are a blast to be around. Amanda, the owner, is so reliable and will answer any concerns you have, she is just completely patient and willing to help. They made me feel like a goddess on my wedding day and I'm so glad I found them!