Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Relish Design Company

Make your wedding one to relish!

We are a full-service design and planning company. We start the design process by asking you to give us three words to describe your wedding vision. And then we dive in to your story as a couple. From there, we create storyboards that begin to bring the design elements together. This proven process ensures your style and story seamlessly thread through your ceremony and reception.

With the design nailed down, we tap our network of experienced vendors to find the ones that ensure your wedding day lives up to the design. Our pre-wedding and day-of check lists mean the logistics stay behind the scenes so you float from ceremony to reception to send-off.

I’m a big believer in loving every last detail of something – down to the tiniest one. And our brides agree – that’s what makes you relish your wedding.

Call me for a free consultation and slice of cake.

336.420.0476     melissa@relishdesigncompany.com

Event Design (2)
Budget Analysis (1)
Full Planning (1)
Partial Planning (1)

If there were 10 more stars Melissa and Relish Design would get them all and then some! As the Mother of the Bride trying to plan an out of town wedding working with a "really good wedding planner" was my hope. Well I got my dream :-), Melissa & company are FABULOUS! Melissa is not only extremely detailed and organized, she is warm, fun, and caring. She has wonderful taste and an army of recommendations for anything you could possibly need for a wedding. For me personally, one of the things I really enjoyed and appreciated about Melissa is she is extremely calm and offers input without pushing ideas on you. On the day of the wedding, myself and my husband were able to enjoy the entire event without worrying about one detail. It was a day we will never forget, Thank you, thank you, Melissa!!

Profile Picture Lori, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa and her entire team at Relish Design were absolutely wonderful. Melissa was so helpful throughout the entire process and we are so glad that we hired her. The wedding was beautiful and all vendors that she recommended were outstanding. She was there every step of the way and I love how she took charge on the wedding day and made everything happen as it was supposed to! This was money well spent and we don't know how we would have done it without her! We are so fortunate to have found her for our special day.
Daniel and Kelsey Naylor

Anna & David

2 Photos

Rental Items
0:52 minutes

Looking for an inspired, creative and organized person who can see the overall big picture for your wedding, co-creating with your vision and then making it a reality? Look no further than Melissa at Relish Deign! I worked with Melissa on a wedding for a lovely, creative couple and got to see her in action start to finish. This was a large wedding that involved much detail and planning, from vintage accents to a full swing band, she did an amazing job. I recommend her for those couples who are looking for something other than run of the mill, that showcases their personalities.

Relish Design Company is a wedding planner and designer from the Piedmont Triad. We service weddings throughout the local area, including North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia. Relish Design Company is a professional wedding company that has been part of the Triad wedding industry for four years. We specialize in modern, vintage, and custom wedding and event design.