Katie Klein Photography

Katie Klein Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Katie Klein Photography

Modern Documentary Style Photography

Hello! Welcome to the wedding wire listing for Katie Klein Photography, specializing in Wedding, Portrait and Fashion Photography. I'm Katie and I offer my services for both professional photography and makeup application to all of my brides and portraiture clients. Listed below are my credentials along with a short description of my style and professional experience.

I graduated with honors from the internationally renowned Savannah College of Art and Design with a B.F.A. in photography. I have always loved art and fashion, finding my niche in college with fashion photography. After college graduation, I moved to New York and Los Angeles to work for the famous fashion and celebrity photographer, David LaChapelle. Currently I am based in North Carolina, my primary artistic focus for the past six years has been photographing weddings and portraiture.

It is hard to catogorize my photograhic style into one specific genre. I would best describe my style as a modern blend of fine art and photojournalistic storytelling. Combining my love of storytelling and color, I create a unique portrayal of experiences as they happen in real time. I feel honored and privileged to be able to archive the most important moments in my client's lives. I absolutely love my job and take it very seriously. My goal is for my client's to be able to re-live the moments captured with all of the original emotion. The end result being a beautiful body of art work that will forever be cherished.

As a makeup artist, the makeup brand that I use exclusively is Laura Mercier. Laura was trained as a fine art painter, therefore, she understands color and depth. The makeup looks very natural, is high quality, long lasting and photographs beautifully. Makeup application, especially on your wedding day is a wonderful experience. It gives you a chance to sit, relax and be pampered before the ceremony. Most importantly, you will have no worries about your makeup lasting throughout your wedding day experience (and looking gorgeous for photos!). As an added bonus, I am there on hand through out the day for lipstick touch-ups.

With my artistic background, fashion industry experience, love of painting, knowledge of color theory and photography/ lighting, I am highly qualified to take on the responsibility of capturing your most precious memories.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Raleigh

13 Reviews for Katie Klein Photography

Katie's work is absolutely amazing. She is creative, professional, and helped us capture some amazing moments over the course of our engagement. We are awaiting the final images from our wedding (5/24/14), but are certain that she captured some amazing memories for us. She assisted us in creating a package that included engagement and bridal photo sessions. In both of these sessions, she was incredibly generous with her time and attention. We never felt pressured or insecure about the product we'd receive. Once the images were received, our expectations were exceeded - she captured a high volume of images from each event, and we have some absolutely gorgeous photos thanks to Katie. We cannot wait to see the final images from the wedding day!

Katie also applied my bridal make-up for both the bridal shoot and on the wedding day. She did an absolutely amazing job. The products were high quality, and she applied the make-up in a manner that was beautiful for the photos but still felt very light, natural, and true to my personality. I did not feel "too made up" or uncomfortable in any way.

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/24/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katie is the BEST! She not only took fabulous photographs of our wedding but made me look the best with her flawless application of my makeup that day. I would highly recommend Katie for your event. She wove a story with her photos and her expertise was highly appreciated. AND she is fun to work with - her creativity knows no bounds. LOVE her!!!

Profile Picture Rosemary, 6/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Katie is amazing! Her photographs are absolutely stunning, and she is a very easy going calm person, which is just the kind of energy a bride needs on her wedding day. Not your typical pose and shoot photographer. If you are looking for someone who will capture your wedding in a unique and romantic way, Katie is well worth every penny!

Profile Picture Alissa, 8/25/12, 5 Reviews

15 Photos

My Photo Album

15 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Katie Klein is one of THE nicest, and most fun people to work with....and did we mention she is SUPER talented? In addition to stunning photography she offers services such as being a makeup artist to all of my brides and portraiture clients to help them look and feel their best. Love Katie Klein Photography!

Besides taking wonderful photos and capturing the personalities of the couple - Katie has an amazing energy! She is relaxed and positive throughout the day, as is her entire team! We always enjoy working with them.

Events