Greensboro, NC 27408 Map · Phone number

About Katie Klein Photography

Hello! Welcome to the wedding wire listing for Katie Klein Photography, specializing in Wedding, Portrait and Fashion Photography. I'm Katie and I offer my services for both professional photography and makeup application to all of my brides and portraiture clients. Listed below are my credentials along with a short description of my style and professional experience.

I graduated with honors from the internationally renowned Savannah College of Art and Design with a B.F.A. in photography. I have always loved art and fashion, finding my niche in college with fashion photography. After college graduation, I moved to New York and Los Angeles to work for the famous fashion and celebrity photographer, David LaChapelle. Currently I am based in North Carolina, my primary artistic focus for the past six years has been photographing weddings and portraiture.

It is hard to catogorize my photograhic style into one specific genre. I would best describe my style as a modern blend of fine art and photojournalistic storytelling. Combining my love of storytelling and color, I create a unique portrayal of experiences as they happen in real time. I feel honored and privileged to be able to archive the most important moments in my client's lives. I absolutely love my job and take it very seriously. My goal is for my client's to be able to re-live the moments captured with all of the original emotion. The end result being a beautiful body of art work that will forever be cherished.

As a makeup artist, the makeup brand that I use exclusively is Laura Mercier. Laura was trained as a fine art painter, therefore, she understands color and depth. The makeup looks very natural, is high quality, long lasting and photographs beautifully. Makeup application, especially on your wedding day is a wonderful experience. It gives you a chance to sit, relax and be pampered before the ceremony. Most importantly, you will have no worries about your makeup lasting throughout your wedding day experience (and looking gorgeous for photos!). As an added bonus, I am there on hand through out the day for lipstick touch-ups.

With my artistic background, fashion industry experience, love of painting, knowledge of color theory and photography/ lighting, I am highly qualified to take on the responsibility of capturing your most precious memories.

• Sara Gibson Photography

14 Reviews for Katie Klein Photography

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 03/30/2019

Katie klein is amazing

Katie is an amazing photographer whose work is superb. She is very comfortable managing lots of people (there were 15 people in the bridal party) with care and precision. Katie met with us and found out what was important to us. She used that information to get exactly the right shots. She was punctual, walked around the venue before the wedding so she was so prepared. I have been at weddings/receptions in which the photographer was intrusive. Not Katie. She had the ability to get all the shots from a strategic location that was not noticed at all. Katie also provided a second shooter who was wonderful. I would describe Katie as creative and professional. We highly recommend Katie. I can guarantee top quality!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Rosemary · Married on 06/08/2013

Katie is the BEST! She not only took fabulous photographs of our wedding but made me look the best with her flawless application of my makeup that day. I would highly recommend Katie for your event. She wove a story with her photos and her expertise was highly appreciated. AND she is fun to work with - her creativity knows no bounds. LOVE her!!!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Alissa · Married on 08/25/2012

Katie is amazing! Her photographs are absolutely stunning, and she is a very easy going calm person, which is just the kind of energy a bride needs on her wedding day. Not your typical pose and shoot photographer. If you are looking for someone who will capture your wedding in a unique and romantic way, Katie is well worth every penny!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Award

Katie Klein Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Prints

• Green Bee Floral Designs Wedding Florists

Katie Klein is one of THE nicest, and most fun people to work with....and did we mention she is SUPER talented? In addition to stunning photography she offers services such as being a makeup artist to all of my brides and portraiture clients to help them look and feel their best. Love Katie Klein Photography!

• The Charmed Event
    The Charmed Event Wedding Planners

Besides taking wonderful photos and capturing the personalities of the couple - Katie has an amazing energy! She is relaxed and positive throughout the day, as is her entire team! We always enjoy working with them.

• Greensboro, 27408 See on map
    Location of (Katie Klein Photography)

Katie Klein Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Katie Klein Photography offer?

Katie Klein Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary

What photography services does Katie Klein Photography offer?

Katie Klein Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Katie Klein Photography offer for wedding events?

Katie Klein Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Flush Mount
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives

What percentage of users recommend Katie Klein Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Katie Klein Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.