Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Scott Faber Photography

Sophisticated! Fun! Passionate!

Sophisticated, Fun, Passionate- these are the words our clients use to describe us!  We would love to show you what they mean!  Scott and Michelle work together to create wonderful images from your wedding- a blend of photojournalism and portrait photography- with lots of fun candids.  Our albums consistantly
WOW our clients- custom designed to include all your favorites.

Sophisticated- Professionally trained in the photographic arts Scott has developed a shooting style often used in fashon photography that captures the passion  of your wedding day.  Michelle has picked up her training on the job with Scott- and brings her love of all the little details!

Fun- we love what we do!  and it comes through in each photoshoot.  We anticipate each wedding and all the unplanned moments we can preserve!

Passionate-We are passionate about our Art, our Craft and about our Clients.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Raleigh

Follow Scott Faber Photography on

3 Reviews for Scott Faber Photography

One word: incredible! Scott and his team are amazing, in every sense of the word. They are so creative, fun, and easy to work with. We had so much fun working with them from the bridal portraits to our big day and even creating the album at the end. We had a Duke Chapel wedding and a wonderfully southern reception and Scott captured so many beautiful moments and it was worth every penny to have these lasting snapshots and memories now that the day is over. I would recommend him for anyone who needs any event or portrait photographed. I can't wait to have him take portraits of our children and family one day!

Profile Picture User2989754, 2+ years ago, 16 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved Michelle and Scott. They are definitely an incredible team and take wonderful pictures! Our albums are fantastic and we will be using them again when we have babies (not in the very near future- but in the future!)! :)

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/26/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Scott and Michelle were wonderful! I chose them because I loved the husband/wife duo. It's double the shots in the same amount of time! While one was getting the important family shots the other was getting scenic views. Michelle was with the girls getting ready and Scott was with the guys, I feel like not a moment was missed! Michelle was especially wonderful with my 9 mo. old nephew he is smiling in most all the pictures and was so cute. Also, during the entire wedding and reception I could hardly tell they were there, they got shots that I never even knew they took! I love the fact that I didn't feel like I was being followed by the paparazzi on my wedding day.Most of all, I love the album!!! It is beautiful and is a great representation of the wedding and their great work!

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/16/09, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1524676555 a6584959195abd5b 1261181307274 kivettjump

BOGO Prints

Redeem In-Store
Buy any one print and get the second half off.*** ***Must be in association with and new session. Second print must be identical in natrure to the first. Same image, size and type.
#WW91b9e1a683726cee

5 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with Scott on weddings! Not only is he an amazing photographer, but he is fun to be around all day! You are in great hands with Scott.

LOVE Scott’s work. Wish we got to work together more often for weddings.

I have seen his studio and his work. Scott and Michelle are not only fun to work with, their studio represents the wide and varied range of their expertise.

Scott and Michelle Faber are a great team! Not only are they talented photographers, but their love and enthusiasm for their work and their clients is clear from the first consult. You will not be disappointed.

Scott & Michelle Faber have shot many weddings at The Hudson Manor Estate and their photos of each one have been unique and beautiful...and featured in magazines. They are so personable and professional, a pleasure to work with. What a team!

706 A Ninth St., Durham, NC 27705   See On Map
919-416-9222 (phone)
Weekdays 9 - 4:30 (generally) sometimes earlier and other times much later. Please Call for an appointment.