Attributes highlighted by couples

Professionalism and Attention to Detail
Stress-free planning
Understanding the Couple's Vision

On WeddingWire since 2016

Welcome to Debra's Details & Designs, the premier wedding planning service based in Wake Forest, North Carolina. Led by certified event planner Debra Quintyne, our team is dedicated to curating unforgettable celebrations that perfectly reflect your personal style. Say goodbye to stress and hello to enjoying the wedding of your dreams.

Our Services

At Debra's Details & Designs, we understand that every wedding is unique, and we offer a range of comprehensive packages to suit your needs. From intimate ceremonies to grand affairs, we've got you covered. With our in-depth meetings, we'll keep you on track throughout the planning process, ensuring that every detail is meticulously attended to.

Vendor Expertise

We know that choosing the right vendors can make or break your wedding day. That's why we review all vendor contracts to ensure meet your needs. Our extensive network of trusted professionals guarantees that you'll have access to the best in the industry, tailored to your specific preferences.

Customized Enhancements

To make your wedding truly exceptional, we go above and beyond. In our more expansive packages, we offer additional services such as RSVP tracking and favor assembly. We believe that these personal touches elevate your celebration, leaving a lasting impression on you and your guests.

Celebrations of All Styles and Sizes

Whether you're planning an intimate gathering or a lavish extravaganza, Debra's Details & Designs has a plan tailored just for you. We have experience in organizing weddings of various styles and sizes, and we take pride in crafting events that truly speak to your individuality and vision.

Let Us Bring Your Dream Wedding to Life

At Debra's Details & Designs, we are passionate about turning your wedding vision into a reality. With our expertise and attention to detail, we'll handle the logistics while you savor each moment of your special day. Sit back, relax, and trust us to create a celebration that surpasses your expectations.

Contact us today to schedule a consultation and discover how we can make your wedding planning experience seamless and extraordinary. Together, let's create memories that will be cherished for a lifetime.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,895

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,950

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Anna
Anna P. Sent on 04/07/2020

Best. Planning. Decision.

I plan events for college students for a living, and I was certain I could handle my own wedding. I was so wrong, and hiring Debra was the best wedding planning decision my husband and I made. Debra was a breeze to work with--especially with her quick communication. She readily picked up from the point up to where I had planned and seamlessly took the ropes from there, and I am SO GLAD she did. Debra had a first consult with my husband and I a few months before the wedding, so we could get on the same page. From there, we worked virtually through a shared checklist answering questions I wouldn't have even known to ask! Debra was so patient with my husband and me as we navigated not only wedding planning, but also moving and a surprise knee surgery. Debra even came to our new house with a housewarming gift for our final in-person meeting before the big day! Debra's thoughtfulness continued throughout rehearsal as well as the day-of. Rather than having to worry about who needed to be where and when, Debra had it all on lock. As the bride, I could sit back, enjoy the company of my bridesmaids, and take in the excitement of the day. One of my favorite skills of Debra is her communication with our vendor team. It was such a relief to have a single point of contact for all the vendors as well as a single person asking questions to me. Debra even when above and beyond in helping us cater to ADA accommodations of our family member with mobility impairments: ensuring close seating, bringing food to minimize walking, and providing individualized check-ins with family members who needed it. While the actual day was a total blur, it turned out better than I ever could have dreamed thanks to Debra's diligence, patience, precision, and good humor. I honestly cannot recommend Debra highly enough as a necessary addition to your wedding day team!
R
Rebecca P. Sent on 06/24/2023

Fabulous support!

I appreciate Debra’s experienced professionalism and experience she provided to help me plan and design our wedding. She often gave advice that saved us money for things that are nice to have vs need to have. The decorations were beautiful and the decor vision executed all elements as we asked for.
A
Alethea P. Sent on 08/24/2021

Wonderful experience

Debra provided excellent service!! She was always on top of things, communicative, organized, and supportive. As our wedding day-of-coordinator, she managed everything on the wedding day and did it extremely well. Her attention to detail and expertise in the field was very much appreciated. I highly recommend her!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Anna & Ben
43 photos · 02/29/2020

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

K. Scott Weddings K. Scott Weddings Wedding Planners

Debra, owner of Debra's Details & Designs is truly an amazing planner. Her attention to detail, as well as attention to couples and their guests really makes her stand out above the rest. I had the pleasure of working with Debra on a wedding, and she was always one step ahead of the game, which is exactly what is needed for every wedding and event. I 100% recommend Debra for any of your wedding or event planning needs!

Events By Deb Events By Deb Wedding Planners

I had the great pleasure of working with Debra on Dec 3, 2016, she assisted me on a wedding as a apprentice. I found her to be reliable, trustworthy and easy going. Thanks Debra for doing such a great job!

Totally Beautiful Moments Totally Beautiful Moments Wedding Planners

Thank you so much for helping me on Saturday 11/5/16 with the House wedding at The Hall and Garden at Landmark in Garner, NC. You showed up on time and the wedding party made me aware of your professionalism. I look forward to working with you in 2017. Totally Beautiful Moments Events

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours