Totally Beautiful Moments

Raleigh, NC View map
$1,495 Package Price

$1,495 Package Price

Teresa McCalop is the founder of Totally Beautiful Moments, an event management & planning consulting company located in Raleigh, NC. Specializing in special event coordination, production and consulting. Ranging from social events such as weddings, baby showers, birthday parties, anniversary parties, to corporate events grand openings, office retreats, seminars, tradeshows, and product launch. McCalop has over twenty years of management experience in coaching, budget planning, and organizing. TBM will plan a successful event of a lifetime. McCalop team has the approach to designing memorable events, unmatched creativity and extraordinary attention to detail. Let TBM turn your vision into reality and you come be the guest at your event. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the upmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Totally Beautiful Moments has the knowledge and experience needed to plan a successful event.

Teresa B. McCalop/Certified Wedding & Event Planner

info@totallybeautifulmoments.com

919-591-5730

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$995

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,495

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,595

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Maria
    Maria J. Married on 10/26/2019

Jordan/Mason Wedding

Teresa was so professional and attentive. She gave my husband and I the gift of peace. We did not worry about our day at all. She is a couples go to person

Totally Beautiful Moments's reply:

It was truly a pleasure to help plan your wedding. The wedding is one I will never forget. Everything was amazing and on time. Wishing you both much happiness and success.
    Michelle Married on 07/22/2017
    I must truly say that it was a pure pleasure working with Teresa and her staff at Totally Beautiful Moments. Teresa was very organized and professional from start to finish it was truly like working with a friend and I feel my husband and I have gained a true friend out of the this contact. Teresa made sure I was stress free and that I had as less as possible to deal with leading up to my big day. She had all events and situations flowing with ease and I could not be more happier. If you are looking for a wedding planner with EXCELLENCE you have found the right company to work with. She put on many hats when it came to working with my husband and I from mom to friend to business partner and I would not change a thing!!! Teresa thank you and may God continue to bless you and your business!!!
    PS Teresa and her staff works very well with others and family that you may have already set in place to help you with your big day as well she has a knack for just pulling everyone together and running the show seamlessly.
    L Mayo Married on 05/20/2017

Decor and day of coordination

Teresa went above and beyond. The decor was absolutely breathtaking and I was in awe when I walked in. She accommodated and negotiated a venue change as well as resolved and issue with my caterer.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Debra's Details & Designs Debra's Details & Designs Wedding Planners

Teresa McCalop is a true wedding planning professional. Her expertise and dedication to her clients are evident in every facet of her engagements. Not only is she open and giving to her couples, she is also generous with her time with whomever she works with.

The Desktop Diva The Desktop Diva Wedding Invitations

I enjoy working with Teresa to provide invitations for her brides. She is very organized and keeps the brides on schedule which makes my job much easier.

Raleigh, 27610
9195212996

By appointment only
Location of (Totally Beautiful Moments)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding