Stephanie Michelle Hair

Southern Pines, NC View map Visit website

Stephanie Michelle Hair is a wedding hair styling service based in Southern Pines, North Carolina. Owner Stephanie is passionate about her work and wants to create the perfect look for your wedding day. She has experience with all hair types and textures, and she can't wait to help you look and feel great.

Stephanie Michelle Hair wants to make sure you get that spectacular, picture-perfect look your special day deserves. Available services include a pre-wedding consultation, hair trial, on-site styling, updos, blowouts, coloring, and more. Styling services are also available for members of your wedding party. Stephanie can't wait to meet you and discuss what she can do for you. She would be thrilled to be by your side on one of the best days of your life.

• Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

• Dana
    Dana Married on 10/12/2019

Talented, artistic and beyond friendly!!

I cannot say enough about how amazing Stephanie is! It started almost 1.5 years ago when I saw Stephanie's work through my makeup artist's instagram feed and I loved what I saw. Over the next year I felt like I became Stephanie's friend as I continued to watch her gorgeous updos and personal stories. When it came time for my bridal trial, I first did a consultation because I have had nightmares about my hair falling out on my wedding day..and she put me instantly at ease! After showing her some inspo pics, she took the time out of her busy week to practice on her mannaquin and showed me the progress! By the time I had my trial, my hair was the perfect blend of everything I had asked for..I was blown away. On the day of my wedding, my hair stayed in place PERFECTLY. Not a single piece was out of place after almost 12 hours of dancing, jumping, kissing and hugging. Stephanie is not only a master at her craft but super sweet, friendly and relatable. I'll be using her for any other updo needs in my future for sure!!
    Morgan L. Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing!

Stephanie is AMAZING. I used her for my wedding last week and I cannot say enough great things about her. You show her a picture and she can create it. I had 11 bridesmaids who all wanted different styles and Stephanie made it happen. Stephanie is extremely professional, attentive to what you want, easy to talk to and so sweet! I have had multiple future brides message me asking for who did my hair. My hair was still looking amazing after the wedding! I highly recommend her for any event where you want to get your hair styled!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Bridal and Bridal Party Hair Experience!

Stephanie is not only an amazing hair stylist, she is a super fun person to be around! I felt super comfortable with her during my trial, and she was able to make my bridal hair style dreams come to life. She not only styled me (with a style that lasted through my insanely long and heavy veil AND dancing all over the place at the reception!), but she and her team styled my eight bridesmaids, my mother, and my 5 year old niece! I would highly highly recommend Stephanie Michelle for any important event!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Stephanie Michelle Hair Price Rates

Michelle Amarillo Event Planning Michelle Amarillo Event Planning Wedding Planners

Stephanie is such a joy to work with! She is super accommodating with my clients, easy to work with, and always does such a wonderful job with my clients!

Southern Pines Southern Pines, NC, 28387
757-607-4715
Location of (Stephanie Michelle Hair)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding