Premier Party Planners Reviews

Premier Party Planners 3
  • Ivy

Ivy Jones · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing experience!

We LOVED working with Premier Party Planners. Tara worked endlessly to make our day go smoothly even with the busyness of the season and the work of having an at home wedding she handled every part of our day with ease and grace. The day of could not of gone smoother! I continue to tell people how great it was to have Tara, at any moment that could have gone wrong or we weren't sure what we were doing there she was handing me my bouquet and telling me what to do! Even after I planned my whole wedding her expertise and experience was invaluable the value we got from this company and all she did was one of the best expenses of our whole wedding! I cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Dana Tucker · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Simplicity is the Spice of Love Everlasting

Words cannot express my gratitude for Tara at Premier Party Planners. My daughter's wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of Tara. My daughter and I presented her with a simple idea and she worked her magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a day-of-coordinator, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Premier Party Planners 4
    Premier Party Planners 5
    Premier Party Planners 6

Charlene · Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic Experience

Hiring Premier Party Planners was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. Nicole was our month of planner, and we would recommend her to any bride and groom that wants an experienced, professional, and detail oriented planner. As the wedding got closer, we realized we needed help in the weeks leading up to the big day. That's when Nicole came to the rescue, and we seriously could not have done it without her. She was available at all hours for calls, texts, emails, etc. She made sure that what we wanted came first, while also helping us think of things that you can only know from going through a wedding. Nicole helped make our special day a dream come true!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Rita S. · Married on 05/19/2019

Mother of the Bride

Wonderful to work with....I will definitely choose Premier again.

Sent on 05/26/2019

TJ · Married on 04/18/2019

Amazing Event Planner - Highly Recommend

Amazing wedding coordinator! Hiring Nicole was the best decision we made throughout the wedding process! She took over all of our planning efforts, communicated with us every step of the way, and made us so calm and relaxed on our special day!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 03/23/2019

Must have for your wedding day!

Nicole is absolutely amazing. My family lives out of town and I didn't have anyone to come to my wedding dress fitting so Nicole offered to come with me and she was a God Send. I was unsure of how I wanted the dress bustled and was really overwhelmed before the appointment because I felt like I couldn't verbalize what I was envisioning. Nicole listened to ideas I had and the overall look I was going for and helped work with my seamstress to make sure everything looked amazing and was just what I wanted. She gave honest opinions (which I desperately needed) and asked the seamstress all the right questions so that the appointment went smoothly. I left confident and so happy with my decisions not only with my dress but with my wedding planner. Premier Party Planners is definitely a necessity if you want a stress free wedding day.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Megan Gilliam · Married on 01/06/2019

The best day ever thanks to Premier Party Planners!

Wow, I can’t say enough great things about Nicole and Premier Party Planners!! We hired Nicole for her full service planning and it was the best decision we ever made! She knows all of the best vendors out there and introduced us to ones that she felt fit our wants and needs and she nailed it. I had 0 nerves the week of our wedding because I knew it was being handled by experts. She quickly answered all of my texts, calls, emails with my silly questions all year long. She not only listened to what we wanted but also provided ideas that would make our vision even better.

On the day of the wedding, my family and friends not only raved about how beautiful the wedding was but also how well executed and organized the whole day was. She and Tara were amazing! I will be recommending Nicole and her team to every newly engaged couple I meet. Thank you, Nicole for making our wedding the best day ever! We could not have done it without you.

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/15/2018

Best decision we made!

Tara and Premier Party Planners were amazing to work with and made sure our wedding was perfect. Tara was so helpful as our month-of-coordinator and made sure everything we wanted flowed and went as planned. You will not be disappointed with them!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

Nicole and her assistant Tara were beyond amazing. When my now husband and I met Nicole the first time we knew instantly she was our wedding planner. She made us feel instantly that our day was going to be her day. I had some planning stress with my wedding/reception venue changing hands in the middle of planning and she helped me through that without a blink of an eye. When it came to our actual wedding day it all went without a hitch and I can be certain that was because of Nicole. She did a fantastic job with taking my priorities and making them a reality. She made our day completely stress free and the most amazing and memorable day of our lives.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Nicole was an amazing partner for my husband and I while we planned our wedding. We were planning from states away and even though we just had month-of services, Nicole didn't hesitate to meet with us and answer questions we had throughout the planning process. The month of Nicole really kicked it into high gear and made sure our day was everything we wanted it to be and more- which it was! Her organization and meticulous attention to detail makes her a no-brainer to book for wedding planning services. I am very glad I had Nicole to turn to when things went wrong, which while planning a wedding things are bound to go wrong and we figured it out together. Tara, her assistant was there the day of and she was also amazing- we had never met her but it felt like she already knew us and had every detail about our day figured out which goes to show the level of detail both of these ladies hold themselves to. If you are considering booking Nicole for your planning services look no further.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

The best thing we could have done in planning my daughters wedding! We were able to sit back and fully enjoy the day with no worries! Well worth the money!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Alyse · Married on 06/16/2018

We can't say enough good things about Tara. She was so helpful through the entire process, answering all our questions even before our month of services had started. She made the month leading up to our wedding so much less stressful and took care of any issues that arose. She decorated the venue even better than I had imagined and made sure we had everything we needed the entire night. And she made sure we, and our parents, were able to enjoy the whole evening without worrying about any of the small things that happen.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Christine · Married on 04/28/2018

I was referred to Premier Party Planners by a fellow bride whose wedding I had attended and whose wedding coordinator would be my wedding coordinator! My husband and I had been doing most of the planning, we wanted a day-of coordinator to make sure things went according to plan and we could enjoy our wedding day. Tara was great about making sure our day was as stress-free as possible and thinking of everything before hand!

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • User7177080 · 1+ year ago

Amazing planner!

Premier Party Planners was amazing to work with, from start to finish! We had Tara as our planner, and I'd recommend her to any bride! Tara was such a sweetheart, and she did an amazing job juggling all of our vendors, even when we had to make last-minute changes. She kept us calm and organized throughout the process and made 100% sure that we could have the wedding we wanted. Thanks for making our day so special, Tara!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Cecily · Married on 12/31/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Tara as our day of coordinator for our NYE wedding. With that service we had month of planning and boy once December 1st hit she was on a roll! She took away all the stress of contacting vendors and really put everything together for us. We had a big venue where I had done all the planning & organizing myself and Tara executed it perfectly.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

Tara and Nicole were great to work alongside! After our initial intake meeting, Tara took the reigns hard-core the month leading up to the wedding and I can't imagine NOT having her! From everything to keeping the vendors informed as to the schedule, etc, and a million last minute changes, she stayed on top of things and perfectly understood our vision and listened carefully to our thoughts and ideas. The day-of went off without a hitch (at least as far as I could tell, because Tara fielded all issues/questions) because of having Tara there. Tara's demeanor is sweet, but she knows how to get things done when push comes to shove. Would definitely recommend Party Reflections!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Celia · Married on 10/14/2017

Nicole was excellent to work with! She made the entire wedding planning process a breeze!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

Tara and Melissa from Premier Party Planners were wonderful! We used their month-of services for our wedding, and they could not have made things easier from that point on! Their knowledge and research of our venue and vendors made it clear that we were in the right hands. They handled all vendor interactions, assisted with layouts/scheduling, and took care of any minor details that we may have overlooked. They also demonstrated quick problem-solving skills to make our weekend run seamlessly - even handiwork to mend a broken bustle :) And above all, their responsiveness and timeliness in communication with us and our vendors was amazing. It was such a relief to know they were working behind the scenes.

We are extremely pleased with our choice to work with Tara and Melissa, and we could not have had such a great weekend without their hard work! We highly recommend the entire Premier Party Planners Team for any event!

Elizabeth and Kevin Isaacs

Sent on 11/03/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/23/2017

I was referred to Premier Party Planners by one of my friends who got married in 2016. I was also in that wedding, so I got to see how Premier Party Planners worked firsthand and I was very impressed. When I first met with Tara and Nicole after getting engaged myself, they were so helpful and came prepared with everything you could think of - their questionnaires help you think about so many details you wouldn't otherwise think of. We decided to go with them and it was one of the best decisions for our wedding. We went with the month-of coordination and Tara was super on the ball the entire month. She was great about responding to texts, emails, etc. (both Nicole and Tara were great about that the entire year and a half that we were engaged). Our wedding was half Greek, half divorced - so it was quite a handful! Tara handled it like a champ and made sure that my husband and I felt comfortable the entire time. Tara was great about coordinating and communicating with the vendors and we were happy with all the recommended vendors that we went with after being referred by Premier Party Planners. I would recommend Premier Party Planners to any bride who wants responsive, organized and in-the-know coordinators! Thanks again for everything Tara, Melissa & Nicole!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Abby · Married on 04/08/2017

Tara and Melissa were wonderful to work with. I was so stressed planning my wedding until they started to help me and then it was like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I did not have to worry about contacting vendors or making changes because Tara took care of everything for me. They are very organized and made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted through the whole process. I highly recommend them for any event that you may be planning.

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2017

Nicole and Premier Party Planners was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. As soon as we met Nicole we felt comfortable and when we saw her level of organization we knew she was the coordinator for us. Nicole took over the reins 30 days prior to the wedding which alleviated so much stress for us. She became the main contact for all of our vendors and confirmed every detail with them including creating a detailed timeline. Nicole and Laura worked so hard the day of the wedding to make sure everything was set up the way we envisioned and they made the entire day run smoothly, I don’t know what we would have done without them! I would highly recommend Nicole and Premier Party Planners to anyone!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/01/2017

We met Nicole from Premier Party Planners at an open house at our venue and she was immediately comforting. We were overwhelmed by the wedding planning process and were required to get a "day-of planner" by the venue. We could not have been more pleased with the services Premier Party Planners provided. Her day-of package was certainly more like a month-of package. She was always available, welcoming, and willing to help. She shed light on many details and decisions we didn't even know existed. Most importantly, she gave us peace of mind about the event. On the day of, she ensured that everything ran flawlessly. She kept the event on schedule, problem solved, and really helped make our day special. My mother did the majority of our wedding planning, and most importantly, Nicole was someone she trusted to hand over the reigns on wedding day so she could relax and enjoy the festivities. If I had to start the process over knowing what I know now, I would definitely choose Premier Party Planners again!

Sent on 04/23/2017
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 04/01/2017

Tara and Melissa made our wedding day perfect, we couldn't have done it without them! I never realized how valuable having a wedding planner was. They are the very best!

Sent on 04/23/2017

Allison · Married on 04/01/2017

Thanks goodness we had Nicole at Premier Party Planners. During our first meeting with her, I realized how many details that I had not even anticipated. As someone who didn't think I needed a wedding planner, I was just wrong.
    She became our go-to person for all questions and easily guided us through meetings with caterers, venue setup and band timing. I was able to enjoy the ceremony and reception because she and her assistant had everything covered. Even though, she was referred to as a "day-of" planner, she was so much more. If there were any issues with our event, I certainly didn't know about them. I would highly recommend that you consider using Nicole at Premier Party Planners.

Sent on 04/30/2017