68 Reviews for Premier Party Planners

Event Design (2)
Full Planning (1)
Cultural (1)
68 Premier Party Planners Reviews

The best thing we could have done in planning my daughters wedding! We were able to sit back and fully enjoy the day with no worries! Well worth the money!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was referred to Premier Party Planners by a fellow bride whose wedding I had attended and whose wedding coordinator would be my wedding coordinator! My husband and I had been doing most of the planning, we wanted a day-of coordinator to make sure things went according to plan and we could enjoy our wedding day. Tara was great about making sure our day was as stress-free as possible and thinking of everything before hand!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had the pleasure of working with Tara as our day of coordinator for our NYE wedding. With that service we had month of planning and boy once December 1st hit she was on a roll! She took away all the stress of contacting vendors and really put everything together for us. We had a big venue where I had done all the planning & organizing myself and Tara executed it perfectly.

Profile Picture Cecily, 12/31/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Tara and Nicole were great to work alongside! After our initial intake meeting, Tara took the reigns hard-core the month leading up to the wedding and I can't imagine NOT having her! From everything to keeping the vendors informed as to the schedule, etc, and a million last minute changes, she stayed on top of things and perfectly understood our vision and listened carefully to our thoughts and ideas. The day-of went off without a hitch (at least as far as I could tell, because Tara fielded all issues/questions) because of having Tara there. Tara's demeanor is sweet, but she knows how to get things done when push comes to shove. Would definitely recommend Party Reflections!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Nicole was excellent to work with! She made the entire wedding planning process a breeze!

Profile Picture Celia , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tara and Melissa from Premier Party Planners were wonderful! We used their month-of services for our wedding, and they could not have made things easier from that point on! Their knowledge and research of our venue and vendors made it clear that we were in the right hands. They handled all vendor interactions, assisted with layouts/scheduling, and took care of any minor details that we may have overlooked. They also demonstrated quick problem-solving skills to make our weekend run seamlessly - even handiwork to mend a broken bustle :) And above all, their responsiveness and timeliness in communication with us and our vendors was amazing. It was such a relief to know they were working behind the scenes.

We are extremely pleased with our choice to work with Tara and Melissa, and we could not have had such a great weekend without their hard work! We highly recommend the entire Premier Party Planners Team for any event!

Elizabeth and Kevin Isaacs

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was referred to Premier Party Planners by one of my friends who got married in 2016. I was also in that wedding, so I got to see how Premier Party Planners worked firsthand and I was very impressed. When I first met with Tara and Nicole after getting engaged myself, they were so helpful and came prepared with everything you could think of - their questionnaires help you think about so many details you wouldn't otherwise think of. We decided to go with them and it was one of the best decisions for our wedding. We went with the month-of coordination and Tara was super on the ball the entire month. She was great about responding to texts, emails, etc. (both Nicole and Tara were great about that the entire year and a half that we were engaged). Our wedding was half Greek, half divorced - so it was quite a handful! Tara handled it like a champ and made sure that my husband and I felt comfortable the entire time. Tara was great about coordinating and communicating with the vendors and we were happy with all the recommended vendors that we went with after being referred by Premier Party Planners. I would recommend Premier Party Planners to any bride who wants responsive, organized and in-the-know coordinators! Thanks again for everything Tara, Melissa & Nicole!

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Tara and Melissa were wonderful to work with. I was so stressed planning my wedding until they started to help me and then it was like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I did not have to worry about contacting vendors or making changes because Tara took care of everything for me. They are very organized and made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted through the whole process. I highly recommend them for any event that you may be planning.

Profile Picture Abby, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning

Nicole and Premier Party Planners was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. As soon as we met Nicole we felt comfortable and when we saw her level of organization we knew she was the coordinator for us. Nicole took over the reins 30 days prior to the wedding which alleviated so much stress for us. She became the main contact for all of our vendors and confirmed every detail with them including creating a detailed timeline. Nicole and Laura worked so hard the day of the wedding to make sure everything was set up the way we envisioned and they made the entire day run smoothly, I don’t know what we would have done without them! I would highly recommend Nicole and Premier Party Planners to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

We met Nicole from Premier Party Planners at an open house at our venue and she was immediately comforting. We were overwhelmed by the wedding planning process and were required to get a "day-of planner" by the venue. We could not have been more pleased with the services Premier Party Planners provided. Her day-of package was certainly more like a month-of package. She was always available, welcoming, and willing to help. She shed light on many details and decisions we didn't even know existed. Most importantly, she gave us peace of mind about the event. On the day of, she ensured that everything ran flawlessly. She kept the event on schedule, problem solved, and really helped make our day special. My mother did the majority of our wedding planning, and most importantly, Nicole was someone she trusted to hand over the reigns on wedding day so she could relax and enjoy the festivities. If I had to start the process over knowing what I know now, I would definitely choose Premier Party Planners again!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tara and Melissa made our wedding day perfect, we couldn't have done it without them! I never realized how valuable having a wedding planner was. They are the very best!

Profile Picture Maggie, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

Thanks goodness we had Nicole at Premier Party Planners. During our first meeting with her, I realized how many details that I had not even anticipated. As someone who didn't think I needed a wedding planner, I was just wrong.
She became our go-to person for all questions and easily guided us through meetings with caterers, venue setup and band timing. I was able to enjoy the ceremony and reception because she and her assistant had everything covered. Even though, she was referred to as a "day-of" planner, she was so much more. If there were any issues with our event, I certainly didn't know about them. I would highly recommend that you consider using Nicole at Premier Party Planners.

Profile Picture Allison, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would definitely go with Nicole if you are thinking about it. The main reason is because you will have someone that not only takes off all the stress from your shoulders, but someone who respects your budget, style, and personality and does not attempt to sway you in a direction that is easiest for them. If you're looking for someone with patience, respect, and professionalism then I would definitely book Nicole. Tell her Ruby sent you ;)

Profile Picture Ruby, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole was the first vendor we booked after finalizing when and where we were going to get married, and -- in short -- it was the best decision ever. We had the wedding day of our dreams and I know it wouldn't have been possible without her and her wonderful assistant, Stacia. If anything went awry on the actual day, my husband and I never knew -- Nicole and Stacia made sure everything ran smoothly, from the first look to the send-off at the end of the night and everything in between. She even stayed well after the reception was over to help my parents pack up their car with wedding gifts, decor, and leftovers. From the moment I met Nicole (almost two years before my wedding day!), I knew that she was the perfect day-of coordinator for us. She's kind, funny, positive, attentive, organized, and knows how to knock out all of those pesky last minute wedding day details that, as an overwhelmed bride, never even crossed my mind. I am incredibly grateful to have found Nicole so early on in the planning process and absolutely recommend her to anyone who is planning their big day!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 10/23/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

Premier Party Planners is a fantastic vendor to use if you're considering a planner! I used the month of service (began 30 days prior to wedding and it was worth every penny). Once they took over, I felt very relieved. Everyone on their team is extremely organized/professional and handled everything I sent their way. The day of my wedding, I literally didn't worry about anything planning wise and the entire event from start to finish went perfectly. I definitely would recommend them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I don't know how I would've done it without Nicole and her assistants. I used her as my day of coordinator and she took the wheel 30 days in advance of our wedding date. She had a timeline, made sure all the vendors knew when they were supposed to arrive, and sent the itinerary to the entire wedding party. I didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day as she took care of everything! From setting up the venue to organizing the night (first dance, toasts, sparkler exit) and everything in between. she even arranged our exit vehicle and it was packed and ready to go so we wouldn't forget anything. Nicole was worth every penny, she made everything a breeze and was so pleasant during the entire process. I can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture User7347194, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Definitely go with this vendor. I had literally nothing to do Friday night and Saturday. It was such a treat to just sit back and enjoy what was going on. Extremely professional and "take charge" planners.

Profile Picture Dianne, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nicole was absolutely fabulous! We started planning a wedding from out of state and were quickly overwhelmed. A friend recommended Nicole and our phone call confirmed that she was the right one for us. The planning took place over the source of a year. Literally over 1,200 emails sent back and forth. From the beginning she provided vendor recommendations and arranged times for us to speak with each one. Then as we progressed, she helped us with the design and then all of the protocol. As we neared the date, she prepared very detailed timelines for all of the vendors. She also crafted a timeline for the wedding party. Nicole also had a number of ideas on how we could save money. Trust her judgment!! Couldn;t have been happier on my wedding day and I have Nicole to thank for that.

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Choosing to work with Nicole from Premier Party Planners was truly one of the best choices we made! From the first time we met with Nicole we felt like she truly cared about making our daughter's day everything she wanted it to be. Nicole was warm and friendly, and very easy to talk to and work with. Nicole took time to get to know us, and she responded to us in a timely fashion. Nicole (and Tara) really listened to what we were asking for. They were also able to make suggestions and give us things to think about, that we hadn't thought of, but ultimately, the decision was ours. Throughout the entire process we felt confident in the plans that were being put in place, we never had to second guess or double check on things. The preparations that were handled ahead of time, and the communications Nicole had with all of our vendors made for a very smooth month/week leading up to the wedding. As you can imagine when planning a wedding there are a lot of personalities (vendors, venues, wedding party attendants, parents, the bride and groom, the guests, etc....), opinions, and details. Nicole handled it all in a professional, polite, and loving way. The rehearsal was a lot of fun and stress-free. Our daughter's wedding day was completely enjoyable as Nicole and Tara had planned well, and executed flawlessly. If something went astray, until this day, I know nothing about it. Our daughter's wedding day was beautiful from start to finish. Oh, and did I mention, we live in Naples, FL, so everything was done long distance. As a mom there were a lot of plans to be made, a lot of details to pay attention to, and many financial choices to make. The cost of having Nicole on "our team" was something we never questioned. After working with Nicole for eight months she feels like a part of our family. We were truly blessed to have Nicole and Tara involved in one of the most important days of our lives.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Anyone planning a wedding, should definitely contact Premier Party Planners. Nicole, Tara and Michelle saved the day on my daughters wedding and made the whole thing perfect. Worth every penny, I can't thank them enough.

Profile Picture Logan, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not have planned my reception without Nicole and Premier Party Planners. I would like to classify myself as an easygoing bride, however, there are a lot of decisions to be made you don't even think about. Nicole was there every step of the way. She gave her input on different ideas and worked within our budget. My Husband and I didn't stress about anything. I felt like the attention she gave me that I was the only bride she was dealing with. She kept me updated with her conversations with other vendors. She was extremely efficient with responding to my questions. and emails. Looking back, I do not know how people plan weddings without a professional planner. I am so happy Nicole planned my reception, and she will be used again. Obviously, not for another wedding of mine, but future showers and parties.

Profile Picture Barbara, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I would absolutely recommend Premier Party Planners to anyone. Nicole and Melissa were wonderful. Anything that I needed through the wedding day, they handled. Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding and I didn't have to worry about anything. I hired them to be my Day-of-Wedding coordinators and I was sure glad that I did. They were very prompt, professional and amazing the day of. Anything that me or my husband or either of our families needed they made sure happened. We can not thank them enough for the outstanding work that they did executing my vision for the wedding. By the end of the day I felt like I had known and worked with them for years.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious

My mother found Premier Party Planners and I made the final decision to book with them. The deciding factor was price was affordability, but Nicole and Tara exceeded my expectations. Not only were they extremely available and on top of the many back and forth emails, they were professional, positive, and eager to please. They took care of the decor prep themselves AND the cleanup afterwards. They helped us load up their cars with all decor items, and were extremely organized with their checklists, questionnaire, and thorough check-in's via email. You can count on them to get the job done and go beyond expectations to see it through. They are also extremely well priced for their services. Even if you’re someone who likes to plan but stresses out when it comes to whom you can trust to get it done, Premier Party Planners won’t let you down.

Profile Picture User5569596, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Religious

I can't say enough good things about Nicole and her team. We hired Nicole for month of coordination and it was one of the best decisions we made. I did not have to worry about one detail (and believe me we had a lot!) leading up to or on our wedding day. She was always one step ahead and had figured everything out before I even thought to ask the questions. It ended up raining the entire weekend of our wedding and Nicole jumped right in and came up with a Plan B for the rain that ended up being even more beautiful than Plan A! She was so easy to work with and super responsive to emails and texts. Our wedding went off without a hitch and I owe a lot of that to Nicole. I would highly recommend Premier Party Planners to any bride.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/27/15, 2 Reviews