Premier Party Planners Reviews

74 | Raleigh, NC

74 Reviews for Premier Party Planners

• Tara

Tara · Getting married on 03/23/2019

Must have for your wedding day!

Nicole is absolutely amazing. My family lives out of town and I didn't have anyone to come to my wedding dress fitting so Nicole offered to come with me and she was a God Send. I was unsure of how I wanted the dress bustled and was really overwhelmed before the appointment because I felt like I couldn't verbalize what I was envisioning. Nicole listened to ideas I had and the overall look I was going for and helped work with my seamstress to make sure everything looked amazing and was just what I wanted. She gave honest opinions (which I desperately needed) and asked the seamstress all the right questions so that the appointment went smoothly. I left confident and so happy with my decisions not only with my dress but with my wedding planner. Premier Party Planners is definitely a necessity if you want a stress free wedding day.

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 12/15/2018

Best decision we made!

Tara and Premier Party Planners were amazing to work with and made sure our wedding was perfect. Tara was so helpful as our month-of-coordinator and made sure everything we wanted flowed and went as planned. You will not be disappointed with them!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/22/2018

Nicole and her assistant Tara were beyond amazing. When my now husband and I met Nicole the first time we knew instantly she was our wedding planner. She made us feel instantly that our day was going to be her day. I had some planning stress with my wedding/reception venue changing hands in the middle of planning and she helped me through that without a blink of an eye. When it came to our actual wedding day it all went without a hitch and I can be certain that was because of Nicole. She did a fantastic job with taking my priorities and making them a reality. She made our day completely stress free and the most amazing and memorable day of our lives.

Alexandra · Married on 09/22/2018

Nicole was an amazing partner for my husband and I while we planned our wedding. We were planning from states away and even though we just had month-of services, Nicole didn't hesitate to meet with us and answer questions we had throughout the planning process. The month of Nicole really kicked it into high gear and made sure our day was everything we wanted it to be and more- which it was! Her organization and meticulous attention to detail makes her a no-brainer to book for wedding planning services. I am very glad I had Nicole to turn to when things went wrong, which while planning a wedding things are bound to go wrong and we figured it out together. Tara, her assistant was there the day of and she was also amazing- we had never met her but it felt like she already knew us and had every detail about our day figured out which goes to show the level of detail both of these ladies hold themselves to. If you are considering booking Nicole for your planning services look no further.

Lisa · Married on 06/16/2018

The best thing we could have done in planning my daughters wedding! We were able to sit back and fully enjoy the day with no worries! Well worth the money!

Alyse · Married on 06/16/2018

We can't say enough good things about Tara. She was so helpful through the entire process, answering all our questions even before our month of services had started. She made the month leading up to our wedding so much less stressful and took care of any issues that arose. She decorated the venue even better than I had imagined and made sure we had everything we needed the entire night. And she made sure we, and our parents, were able to enjoy the whole evening without worrying about any of the small things that happen.

Christine · Married on 04/28/2018

I was referred to Premier Party Planners by a fellow bride whose wedding I had attended and whose wedding coordinator would be my wedding coordinator! My husband and I had been doing most of the planning, we wanted a day-of coordinator to make sure things went according to plan and we could enjoy our wedding day. Tara was great about making sure our day was as stress-free as possible and thinking of everything before hand!

• User7177080 · Recently married

Amazing planner!

Premier Party Planners was amazing to work with, from start to finish! We had Tara as our planner, and I'd recommend her to any bride! Tara was such a sweetheart, and she did an amazing job juggling all of our vendors, even when we had to make last-minute changes. She kept us calm and organized throughout the process and made 100% sure that we could have the wedding we wanted. Thanks for making our day so special, Tara!

Cecily · Married on 12/31/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Tara as our day of coordinator for our NYE wedding. With that service we had month of planning and boy once December 1st hit she was on a roll! She took away all the stress of contacting vendors and really put everything together for us. We had a big venue where I had done all the planning & organizing myself and Tara executed it perfectly.

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

Tara and Nicole were great to work alongside! After our initial intake meeting, Tara took the reigns hard-core the month leading up to the wedding and I can't imagine NOT having her! From everything to keeping the vendors informed as to the schedule, etc, and a million last minute changes, she stayed on top of things and perfectly understood our vision and listened carefully to our thoughts and ideas. The day-of went off without a hitch (at least as far as I could tell, because Tara fielded all issues/questions) because of having Tara there. Tara's demeanor is sweet, but she knows how to get things done when push comes to shove. Would definitely recommend Party Reflections!

Celia · Married on 10/14/2017

Nicole was excellent to work with! She made the entire wedding planning process a breeze!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

Tara and Melissa from Premier Party Planners were wonderful! We used their month-of services for our wedding, and they could not have made things easier from that point on! Their knowledge and research of our venue and vendors made it clear that we were in the right hands. They handled all vendor interactions, assisted with layouts/scheduling, and took care of any minor details that we may have overlooked. They also demonstrated quick problem-solving skills to make our weekend run seamlessly - even handiwork to mend a broken bustle :) And above all, their responsiveness and timeliness in communication with us and our vendors was amazing. It was such a relief to know they were working behind the scenes.

We are extremely pleased with our choice to work with Tara and Melissa, and we could not have had such a great weekend without their hard work! We highly recommend the entire Premier Party Planners Team for any event!

Elizabeth and Kevin Isaacs

Meredith · Married on 09/23/2017

I was referred to Premier Party Planners by one of my friends who got married in 2016. I was also in that wedding, so I got to see how Premier Party Planners worked firsthand and I was very impressed. When I first met with Tara and Nicole after getting engaged myself, they were so helpful and came prepared with everything you could think of - their questionnaires help you think about so many details you wouldn't otherwise think of. We decided to go with them and it was one of the best decisions for our wedding. We went with the month-of coordination and Tara was super on the ball the entire month. She was great about responding to texts, emails, etc. (both Nicole and Tara were great about that the entire year and a half that we were engaged). Our wedding was half Greek, half divorced - so it was quite a handful! Tara handled it like a champ and made sure that my husband and I felt comfortable the entire time. Tara was great about coordinating and communicating with the vendors and we were happy with all the recommended vendors that we went with after being referred by Premier Party Planners. I would recommend Premier Party Planners to any bride who wants responsive, organized and in-the-know coordinators! Thanks again for everything Tara, Melissa & Nicole!

Abby · Married on 04/08/2017

Tara and Melissa were wonderful to work with. I was so stressed planning my wedding until they started to help me and then it was like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I did not have to worry about contacting vendors or making changes because Tara took care of everything for me. They are very organized and made sure that I was getting exactly what I wanted through the whole process. I highly recommend them for any event that you may be planning.

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2017

Nicole and Premier Party Planners was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. As soon as we met Nicole we felt comfortable and when we saw her level of organization we knew she was the coordinator for us. Nicole took over the reins 30 days prior to the wedding which alleviated so much stress for us. She became the main contact for all of our vendors and confirmed every detail with them including creating a detailed timeline. Nicole and Laura worked so hard the day of the wedding to make sure everything was set up the way we envisioned and they made the entire day run smoothly, I don’t know what we would have done without them! I would highly recommend Nicole and Premier Party Planners to anyone!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/01/2017

We met Nicole from Premier Party Planners at an open house at our venue and she was immediately comforting. We were overwhelmed by the wedding planning process and were required to get a "day-of planner" by the venue. We could not have been more pleased with the services Premier Party Planners provided. Her day-of package was certainly more like a month-of package. She was always available, welcoming, and willing to help. She shed light on many details and decisions we didn't even know existed. Most importantly, she gave us peace of mind about the event. On the day of, she ensured that everything ran flawlessly. She kept the event on schedule, problem solved, and really helped make our day special. My mother did the majority of our wedding planning, and most importantly, Nicole was someone she trusted to hand over the reigns on wedding day so she could relax and enjoy the festivities. If I had to start the process over knowing what I know now, I would definitely choose Premier Party Planners again!

• Maggie

Maggie · Married on 04/01/2017

Tara and Melissa made our wedding day perfect, we couldn't have done it without them! I never realized how valuable having a wedding planner was. They are the very best!

Allison · Married on 04/01/2017

Thanks goodness we had Nicole at Premier Party Planners. During our first meeting with her, I realized how many details that I had not even anticipated. As someone who didn't think I needed a wedding planner, I was just wrong.
    She became our go-to person for all questions and easily guided us through meetings with caterers, venue setup and band timing. I was able to enjoy the ceremony and reception because she and her assistant had everything covered. Even though, she was referred to as a "day-of" planner, she was so much more. If there were any issues with our event, I certainly didn't know about them. I would highly recommend that you consider using Nicole at Premier Party Planners.

Ruby · Married on 03/04/2017

I would definitely go with Nicole if you are thinking about it. The main reason is because you will have someone that not only takes off all the stress from your shoulders, but someone who respects your budget, style, and personality and does not attempt to sway you in a direction that is easiest for them. If you're looking for someone with patience, respect, and professionalism then I would definitely book Nicole. Tell her Ruby sent you ;)

Rochelle · Married on 10/23/2016

Nicole was the first vendor we booked after finalizing when and where we were going to get married, and -- in short -- it was the best decision ever. We had the wedding day of our dreams and I know it wouldn't have been possible without her and her wonderful assistant, Stacia. If anything went awry on the actual day, my husband and I never knew -- Nicole and Stacia made sure everything ran smoothly, from the first look to the send-off at the end of the night and everything in between. She even stayed well after the reception was over to help my parents pack up their car with wedding gifts, decor, and leftovers. From the moment I met Nicole (almost two years before my wedding day!), I knew that she was the perfect day-of coordinator for us. She's kind, funny, positive, attentive, organized, and knows how to knock out all of those pesky last minute wedding day details that, as an overwhelmed bride, never even crossed my mind. I am incredibly grateful to have found Nicole so early on in the planning process and absolutely recommend her to anyone who is planning their big day!

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2016

Premier Party Planners is a fantastic vendor to use if you're considering a planner! I used the month of service (began 30 days prior to wedding and it was worth every penny). Once they took over, I felt very relieved. Everyone on their team is extremely organized/professional and handled everything I sent their way. The day of my wedding, I literally didn't worry about anything planning wise and the entire event from start to finish went perfectly. I definitely would recommend them!

I don't know how I would've done it without Nicole and her assistants. I used her as my day of coordinator and she took the wheel 30 days in advance of our wedding date. She had a timeline, made sure all the vendors knew when they were supposed to arrive, and sent the itinerary to the entire wedding party. I didn't have to worry about anything on our wedding day as she took care of everything! From setting up the venue to organizing the night (first dance, toasts, sparkler exit) and everything in between. she even arranged our exit vehicle and it was packed and ready to go so we wouldn't forget anything. Nicole was worth every penny, she made everything a breeze and was so pleasant during the entire process. I can't recommend her enough.

Dianne · Married on 09/10/2016

Definitely go with this vendor. I had literally nothing to do Friday night and Saturday. It was such a treat to just sit back and enjoy what was going on. Extremely professional and "take charge" planners.

Nichole · Married on 09/10/2016

Nicole was absolutely fabulous! We started planning a wedding from out of state and were quickly overwhelmed. A friend recommended Nicole and our phone call confirmed that she was the right one for us. The planning took place over the source of a year. Literally over 1,200 emails sent back and forth. From the beginning she provided vendor recommendations and arranged times for us to speak with each one. Then as we progressed, she helped us with the design and then all of the protocol. As we neared the date, she prepared very detailed timelines for all of the vendors. She also crafted a timeline for the wedding party. Nicole also had a number of ideas on how we could save money. Trust her judgment!! Couldn;t have been happier on my wedding day and I have Nicole to thank for that.