1911 Falls Valley Drive Loft 15, Raleigh, NC 27614 to 27615 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Real Weddings 1

About Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. The owner, Megan, is a licensed cosmetologist who has been working in the beauty industry for almost a decade now. Megan has studied under some of the best beauticians in the industry and has really honed her craft as an elegant yet bohemian hairstylist. She enjoys working with brides to help create a beautiful hairstyle that will enhance their natural beauty on their wedding day.

Megan currently runs her own salon suite and offers a full menu of hair services with a specialization in bridal hair. Some of the hair services that are offered at Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair include:

• Blowouts

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair 6
Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair 7

Melody · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful soul, beautiful hair

Megan was such a sweetheart and very attentive to the look I wanted! She was also extremely patient in dealing with my ambiguity and lack of hair knowledge, and still managed to nail the look beautifully. In hindsight, I lucked out even more than I realized; when interviewing for a glam squad I didn’t think about the fact they’d be with you all day while getting ready for the wedding, and my girls and I really enjoyed Megan’s company and conversation. All of our hairstyles held up while we danced the night away too!

More so, she graciously accepted two last minute additions and created unique and beautiful looks for all! I was blown away by her creativity and design skills. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Melody this just warms my heart! Thank you so, so much for your kind words! I cant explain how happy it makes me that you were so very satisfied with my help for your big day. I truly enjoyed working with you!

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

We Loved Megan!!!

Megan made my bridesmaids and me feel so confident and comfortable on my wedding day! She is the perfect balance of professional and friendly. I would use her again for my special occasion hair needs!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Thank you for such sweet words Rachel! I so enjoyed your wedding! You were such a stunning bride and bridal party!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Megan is FANTASTIC!! Book her bridal services!

Megan did a wonderful job on my hair for the wedding. She did an equally wonderful job on my bridesmaids hair! She listened to each of us and matched our hairstyle with our personalities! I would 100% recommend Megan for your bridal services!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Heather! Thank you so much for your kind words!! Your group seriously was so much fun. I really did love listening to everyone and figuring out what hairstyle would match them individually. That is my very favorite way to do it! I'm so glad to have been part of your day!

Award

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings