Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair

Raleigh, NC View map

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. The owner, Megan, is a licensed cosmetologist who has been working in the beauty industry for almost a decade now. Megan has studied under some of the best beauticians in the industry and has really honed her craft as an elegant yet bohemian hairstylist. She enjoys working with brides to help create a beautiful hairstyle that will enhance their natural beauty on their wedding day.

Megan currently runs her own salon suite and offers a full menu of hair services with a specialization in bridal hair. Some of the hair services that are offered at Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair include:

• Blowouts
  • Keratin
  • Updos/styling
  • Hair trial
  • On-site hair

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
On-Site Hair

• Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 08/21/2021

Lasted the whole night!

I am so happy I found Megan. She did my hair and my mother’s and our hair looked amazing from when she did it early afternoon all the way to 11pm (the second picture is from around 11pm)! She was even able to squeeze me in a few weeks before the wedding for highlights.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay B. Married on 06/03/2021

Megan is incredible!

Hiring Megan to do my hair for my wedding was probably one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. First and foremost, Megan is an incredible, fun, supportive person that I loved getting to know throughout the wedding process. She went above and beyond to always be helpful in anyway she could- including a last minute appointment to fix my hair color that my previous hair dresser had unfortunately botched. Megan met me at my hotel the morning of the wedding ready to go, and quickly and efficiently got my hair done in no time! She gave me the sweetest bag full of goodies to use during the day like extra bobby pins, hair spray, etc. And my hair looked better than I could have ever dreamed! I told her I wanted a bohemian, loose, messy braid with a flower crown and she took that to the next level and brought it to life, and it looked INCREDIBLE! Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how beautiful my hair looked! I could not recommend Megan enough- if you want a hair stylist that not only gives you an incredible look on your wedding day but also becomes a friend to you throughout the process, Megan is your girl!!

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Lindsay!! Thank you so much for your absolutely darling review!! I just adored working with you and I can't get over how gorgeous these photos are! Shout out to your incredible photographer making me weak looking at my work in these. Thank you so much for sharing!!
    Taylor D. Married on 12/12/2020

Megan Pirrocco

Megan is AMAZING! She will work with you & whatever you want done will try and make it look like just want you want! I highly recommend her!!!

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor! I absolutely loved working with your gorgeous red hair!! Thank you for having me help you with your big day. It was so much fun!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Melody & Peter
    33 photos · 11/03/2018

1911 Falls Valley Drive, Loft 15 Raleigh, NC, 27615
9198849060
Location of (Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding