1911 Falls Valley Drive, Raleigh, NC 27615 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 1

About Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. The owner, Megan, is a licensed cosmetologist who has been working in the beauty industry for almost a decade now. Megan has studied under some of the best beauticians in the industry and has really honed her craft as an elegant yet bohemian hairstylist. She enjoys working with brides to help create a beautiful hairstyle that will enhance their natural beauty on their wedding day.

Megan currently runs her own salon suite and offers a full menu of hair services with a specialization in bridal hair. Some of the hair services that are offered at Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair include:

• Blowouts
  • Updos/styling
  • Hair trial
  • On-site hair

Follow Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Makeup Addict

27 Reviews for Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair

• Lindsay

Lindsay B. · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Megan is incredible!

Hiring Megan to do my hair for my wedding was probably one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. First and foremost, Megan is an incredible, fun, supportive person that I loved getting to know throughout the wedding process. She went above and beyond to always be helpful in anyway she could- including a last minute appointment to fix my hair color that my previous hair dresser had unfortunately botched. Megan met me at my hotel the morning of the wedding ready to go, and quickly and efficiently got my hair done in no time! She gave me the sweetest bag full of goodies to use during the day like extra bobby pins, hair spray, etc. And my hair looked better than I could have ever dreamed! I told her I wanted a bohemian, loose, messy braid with a flower crown and she took that to the next level and brought it to life, and it looked INCREDIBLE! Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how beautiful my hair looked! I could not recommend Megan enough- if you want a hair stylist that not only gives you an incredible look on your wedding day but also becomes a friend to you throughout the process, Megan is your girl!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Lindsay!! Thank you so much for your absolutely darling review!! I just adored working with you and I can't get over how gorgeous these photos are! Shout out to your incredible photographer making me weak looking at my work in these. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Bethany L. · Married on 11/22/2020

Megan is the best!

Megan is amazing at what she does! I shared my vision with her and she brought that to life. I felt like a princess! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to do my hair. She created beautiful hair styles for my bridesmaids on the spot. All of my bridesmaids, MOH and my hair stayed perfect all day and night. Megan is very sweet, professional and super easy to work with!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Bethany you are the sweetest! Thank you so much for your kind words! You were so gorgeous on your most special day and I so enjoyed being there with you!
  • Michelle

Michelle L. · Married on 10/10/2020

Book her now!!

Megan has colored, cut and styled my hair a few different times and she even did my hair for my wedding which I was in love with! - She incorporated and flowed with everything I envisioned and answered all of my (many) questions. She definitely used her years of experience to shed light and give advice when I needed an opinion and didn't mind me venting all of my crazy wedding planning thoughts (which was a lot). She is so talented, professional and easy to talk to. She's seriously one of the sweetest humans ever! I'm so glad God aligned our paths! 10/10 recommend ❤

Sent on 12/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    On-Site Hair

1 Real Wedding

• 1911 Falls Valley Drive, Loft 15 Raleigh, NC, 27615 See on map
    9198849060 (Phone number)
    Location of (Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair)