1911 Falls Valley Drive Loft 15, Raleigh, NC 27614 to 27615 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 1

About Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. The owner, Megan, is a licensed cosmetologist who has been working in the beauty industry for almost a decade now. Megan has studied under some of the best beauticians in the industry and has really honed her craft as an elegant yet bohemian hairstylist. She enjoys working with brides to help create a beautiful hairstyle that will enhance their natural beauty on their wedding day.

Megan currently runs her own salon suite and offers a full menu of hair services with a specialization in bridal hair. Some of the hair services that are offered at Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair include:

• Blowouts

23 Reviews for Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair

• Lindsay

Lindsay Bruening · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Megan is incredible!

Hiring Megan to do my hair for my wedding was probably one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. First and foremost, Megan is an incredible, fun, supportive person that I loved getting to know throughout the wedding process. She went above and beyond to always be helpful in anyway she could- including a last minute appointment to fix my hair color that my previous hair dresser had unfortunately botched. Megan met me at my hotel the morning of the wedding ready to go, and quickly and efficiently got my hair done in no time! She gave me the sweetest bag full of goodies to use during the day like extra bobby pins, hair spray, etc. And my hair looked better than I could have ever dreamed! I told her I wanted a bohemian, loose, messy braid with a flower crown and she took that to the next level and brought it to life, and it looked INCREDIBLE! Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how beautiful my hair looked! I could not recommend Megan enough- if you want a hair stylist that not only gives you an incredible look on your wedding day but also becomes a friend to you throughout the process, Megan is your girl!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Lindsay!! Thank you so much for your absolutely darling review!! I just adored working with you and I can't get over how gorgeous these photos are! Shout out to your incredible photographer making me weak looking at my work in these. Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • Megan

Megan Roberts · Married on 02/09/2020

Wonderful experience with Megan!

I am so happy that we hired Megan to help with hair. She completed an up-do for me and blowouts for 2 moms during the wedding rehearsal day, and up-dos for 7 bridesmaids, blow-outs for 2 moms, and my hair (the bride) on the day of the wedding. Everyone looked gorgeous and felt comfortable. Megan was fun to chat with, listened and followed what each person wanted (within the limits of what she and I discussed for the bridesmaids), and she was on time (and even ahead of schedule). During the trial, Megan was so patient--I felt comfortable being honest about what I liked/wanted to change, and she kept working with me until I felt 100% satisfied with my hair style. Finally, Megan is so kind---it was great to have her calming presence on the day of the wedding. I 100% recommend her to friends, family and everyone reading this review!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Courtney Pope · Married on 11/30/2019

Lovely and talented!!!

For my wedding hair, I knew I needed to leave it to the professionals, and I’m so glad I left it to Megan! I know this doesn’t have anything to do with hair, but I sincerely can’t imagine a sweeter person. She is fun and enthusiastic and loved talking about love all while working her magic. I knew I wanted my hair up and soft, and looking through Megan’s Instagram account, I knew she was a master at the soft, romantic, yet stays-in-place look! I’m so grateful she was available, as she was masterful both at creating the perfect up-do and at cheering me on the morning of the wedding.

Sent on 01/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• 1911 Falls Valley Drive Loft 15, Loft 15 Raleigh, NC, 27614 to 2 See on map
    9198849060 (Phone number)
    Location of (Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair)