1911 Falls Valley Drive Loft 15, Raleigh, NC 27614 to 27615 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Real Weddings 1

About Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair is a wedding hair and makeup business based out of Raleigh, North Carolina. The owner, Megan, is a licensed cosmetologist who has been working in the beauty industry for almost a decade now. Megan has studied under some of the best beauticians in the industry and has really honed her craft as an elegant yet bohemian hairstylist. She enjoys working with brides to help create a beautiful hairstyle that will enhance their natural beauty on their wedding day.

Megan currently runs her own salon suite and offers a full menu of hair services with a specialization in bridal hair. Some of the hair services that are offered at Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair include:

• Blowouts

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Bruening · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Megan is incredible!

Hiring Megan to do my hair for my wedding was probably one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. First and foremost, Megan is an incredible, fun, supportive person that I loved getting to know throughout the wedding process. She went above and beyond to always be helpful in anyway she could- including a last minute appointment to fix my hair color that my previous hair dresser had unfortunately botched. Megan met me at my hotel the morning of the wedding ready to go, and quickly and efficiently got my hair done in no time! She gave me the sweetest bag full of goodies to use during the day like extra bobby pins, hair spray, etc. And my hair looked better than I could have ever dreamed! I told her I wanted a bohemian, loose, messy braid with a flower crown and she took that to the next level and brought it to life, and it looked INCREDIBLE! Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how beautiful my hair looked! I could not recommend Megan enough- if you want a hair stylist that not only gives you an incredible look on your wedding day but also becomes a friend to you throughout the process, Megan is your girl!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair 8
    Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair 9
    Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair 10
    Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair 11
    Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair 12
    Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair 13

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Lindsay!! Thank you so much for your absolutely darling review!! I just adored working with you and I can't get over how gorgeous these photos are! Shout out to your incredible photographer making me weak looking at my work in these. Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • Paige

Paige Della-Penna · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommend!

Megan was extremely professional and easy to work with! I would recommend doing a trial with her to make sure everything is absolutely perfect on your big day. Megan listened to my vision and helped my bridal hair dreams come true. She is also honestly one of the sweetest vendors you can work with! She was efficient and helped us stay on schedule the morning of my wedding, and she brought such a necessary calm energy to our house! All of our hair stayed in place perfectly all day, even in the hot North Carolina August sun! Thank you for all of your help Megan!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair 14
  • Hayley

Hayley Moore · Married on 07/21/2019

I felt so beautiful!!

I am incredibly picky when it comes to up-dos! I told Megan that I wanted a braid, flowers and something that doesn't make me feel like I look like a boy (lol). She promised me she would do awesome and she did phenomenal. I honestly felt SO beautiful because of her work! Not only is she insanely talented, but she is such a great vendor to work with. Us girls had an emergency and she went out of her way to help us! I thought this was so sweet of her to do. Overall, she is sweet, talented, friendly and I would recommend her! Don't make a mistake of passing on Megan, she is so incredible!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings