Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair Reviews

24 Reviews for Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair

• Lindsay

Lindsay Bruening · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Megan is incredible!

Hiring Megan to do my hair for my wedding was probably one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. First and foremost, Megan is an incredible, fun, supportive person that I loved getting to know throughout the wedding process. She went above and beyond to always be helpful in anyway she could- including a last minute appointment to fix my hair color that my previous hair dresser had unfortunately botched. Megan met me at my hotel the morning of the wedding ready to go, and quickly and efficiently got my hair done in no time! She gave me the sweetest bag full of goodies to use during the day like extra bobby pins, hair spray, etc. And my hair looked better than I could have ever dreamed! I told her I wanted a bohemian, loose, messy braid with a flower crown and she took that to the next level and brought it to life, and it looked INCREDIBLE! Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how beautiful my hair looked! I could not recommend Megan enough- if you want a hair stylist that not only gives you an incredible look on your wedding day but also becomes a friend to you throughout the process, Megan is your girl!!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Lindsay!! Thank you so much for your absolutely darling review!! I just adored working with you and I can't get over how gorgeous these photos are! Shout out to your incredible photographer making me weak looking at my work in these. Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • Megan

Megan Roberts · Married on 02/09/2020

Wonderful experience with Megan!

I am so happy that we hired Megan to help with hair. She completed an up-do for me and blowouts for 2 moms during the wedding rehearsal day, and up-dos for 7 bridesmaids, blow-outs for 2 moms, and my hair (the bride) on the day of the wedding. Everyone looked gorgeous and felt comfortable. Megan was fun to chat with, listened and followed what each person wanted (within the limits of what she and I discussed for the bridesmaids), and she was on time (and even ahead of schedule). During the trial, Megan was so patient--I felt comfortable being honest about what I liked/wanted to change, and she kept working with me until I felt 100% satisfied with my hair style. Finally, Megan is so kind---it was great to have her calming presence on the day of the wedding. I 100% recommend her to friends, family and everyone reading this review!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Courtney Pope · Married on 11/30/2019

Lovely and talented!!!

For my wedding hair, I knew I needed to leave it to the professionals, and I’m so glad I left it to Megan! I know this doesn’t have anything to do with hair, but I sincerely can’t imagine a sweeter person. She is fun and enthusiastic and loved talking about love all while working her magic. I knew I wanted my hair up and soft, and looking through Megan’s Instagram account, I knew she was a master at the soft, romantic, yet stays-in-place look! I’m so grateful she was available, as she was masterful both at creating the perfect up-do and at cheering me on the morning of the wedding.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Glenna · Married on 09/28/2019

Best wedding hair EVER!

Megan did a beautiful job creating hair masterpieces for me, my bridesmaids, my mother in law and my mom! I could not have asked for anything better and would not have changed a thing! She was organized, easy to communicate with and put me at ease on my wedding day. Her sophisticated boho style was just what I was looking for. I would HIGHLY recommend!! Megan also recommended Tiffany Carnes for makeup who did an awesome job. This duo is the way to go.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Thank you Glenna for such a raving review! What a group, I enjoyed each end every hairstyle we did and I am still loving your fun pictures! So grateful for you.
  • Paige

Paige Della-Penna · Married on 08/31/2019

Highly recommend!

Megan was extremely professional and easy to work with! I would recommend doing a trial with her to make sure everything is absolutely perfect on your big day. Megan listened to my vision and helped my bridal hair dreams come true. She is also honestly one of the sweetest vendors you can work with! She was efficient and helped us stay on schedule the morning of my wedding, and she brought such a necessary calm energy to our house! All of our hair stayed in place perfectly all day, even in the hot North Carolina August sun! Thank you for all of your help Megan!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Paige, thank you so much for such kind words! Working with you and your group was so much fun and I'm so grateful you had me there for you!
  • Chambers

Alissa Sauer · Married on 08/30/2019

Highly recommended!

Megan was such a pleasant addition to our wedding day! She was such a joy to work with from the initial meeting to the trial to the day of the wedding. At the trial, she took inspiration pictures, asked questions, and created the perfect hairdo for my wedding day. The day of the wedding, she created different styles across my bridesmaids and even added another style to her count when the MOG saw how great the MOB's hair turned out! Everyone was impressed with how quickly she could put together these amazing hair styles. I highly recommend Megan!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alissa! It was such an honor to be there for you and I so enjoyed all your bridesmaids too.
  • Melissa

Melissa Zidar · Married on 08/06/2019

The Absolute Best!

I cannot say enough good things about Megan. She has the sweetest soul and knows how to do hair ladies! Last minute, I asked her to do a different hairdo for my wedding and she nailed it. With such little notice she gave my hair a romantic fairytale look with all of the volume that I wanted. I could not be happier with how my hair, my bridesmaids' hair, and my mother's hair turned out. Everyone enjoyed her easy-going personality and helped make me feel so calm on my big day. Since getting married in June, I have been getting my hair done by her ever since. She does such a great job of listening to what you want, seeing a vision, and turning it into reality. Thank you Megan for all that you do! I'm so very thankful!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Oh Melissa, thank YOU so much for your kind words. You are absolutely so sweet and I loved being there on your big day! I'm so glad we still get to catch up when you come in for highlights!!
  • Hayley

Hayley Moore · Married on 07/21/2019

I felt so beautiful!!

I am incredibly picky when it comes to up-dos! I told Megan that I wanted a braid, flowers and something that doesn't make me feel like I look like a boy (lol). She promised me she would do awesome and she did phenomenal. I honestly felt SO beautiful because of her work! Not only is she insanely talented, but she is such a great vendor to work with. Us girls had an emergency and she went out of her way to help us! I thought this was so sweet of her to do. Overall, she is sweet, talented, friendly and I would recommend her! Don't make a mistake of passing on Megan, she is so incredible!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2019

Creative Talented and Friendly Raleigh Wedding Hair Stylist

I loved working with Meg! I was referred to her by a friend and was blown away by Meg's communication and willingness to work with me. It became extremely clear almost immediately that not only does Meg have great passion for what she does, but she is extremely talented.

Meg made it clear that she needed to do a hair trial per her experience- and I'm glad we did. We were able to make adjustments prior to the wedding itself, and I felt so confident with Meg all along the way leading up to the wedding. She answered any and all questions. I showed her a few ideas based on the "look" I was going for, and Meg was able to guide me the rest of the way - and add her own twist.

In the end, Meg did my hair along with my 3 bridesmaids - and everything was beautiful! I will now go back to Meg as a client for all my hair needs. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Dree · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Style

Megan did a wonderful job with my wedding hair!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 05/04/2019

Dreams do come true!

I had never met Megan when I went to my hair trial and as soon as I met her I knew I was in good hands! Megan made my hair dreams more than come true. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair. Megan was responsive, early the day of the wedding, professional and efficient!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing Megan and her work is. She did an amazing job before the wedding with highlights for my hair that looked absolutely gorgeous the day of the wedding. On the wedding day, I was blown away with the way she took my vision of what I wanted my hair to look like to actually making it even better than I could have ever imagined. Everything from the finger waves to the intricate detail in the back was above and beyond everything I could have pictured for my wedding day. Needless to say, I was OBSESSED with my hair. Thank you, thank you, thank you Megan!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Melody · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful soul, beautiful hair

Megan was such a sweetheart and very attentive to the look I wanted! She was also extremely patient in dealing with my ambiguity and lack of hair knowledge, and still managed to nail the look beautifully. In hindsight, I lucked out even more than I realized; when interviewing for a glam squad I didn’t think about the fact they’d be with you all day while getting ready for the wedding, and my girls and I really enjoyed Megan’s company and conversation. All of our hairstyles held up while we danced the night away too!

More so, she graciously accepted two last minute additions and created unique and beautiful looks for all! I was blown away by her creativity and design skills. Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Melody this just warms my heart! Thank you so, so much for your kind words! I cant explain how happy it makes me that you were so very satisfied with my help for your big day. I truly enjoyed working with you!

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

We Loved Megan!!!

Megan made my bridesmaids and me feel so confident and comfortable on my wedding day! She is the perfect balance of professional and friendly. I would use her again for my special occasion hair needs!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Thank you for such sweet words Rachel! I so enjoyed your wedding! You were such a stunning bride and bridal party!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/25/2018

Megan is FANTASTIC!! Book her bridal services!

Megan did a wonderful job on my hair for the wedding. She did an equally wonderful job on my bridesmaids hair! She listened to each of us and matched our hairstyle with our personalities! I would 100% recommend Megan for your bridal services!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Heather! Thank you so much for your kind words!! Your group seriously was so much fun. I really did love listening to everyone and figuring out what hairstyle would match them individually. That is my very favorite way to do it! I'm so glad to have been part of your day!
  • Mia

Mia · Married on 04/28/2018

Megan is my guru of hair, Yoda of vision, and Babe Ruth of braids. She took what I had in my head for my wedding hair, and made it come true beyond my wildest dreams. She didn't flinch at doing my bridesmaids' do's in addition (there were SEVEN), and made us all feel like gosh darn fairy princesses. All hail this incredible woman.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Sweet Mia! If I could have you describe my life like this all the time, I would have such good adjectives to describe myself! Thank you so much for your kind words. Your mountain wedding was so gorgeous and you really did all look like sweet, little fairy princesses. You were a dream to work with!

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

I've been trusting Megan with my hair for over 7 years so when I got engaged there was no one else I even considered to do my hair for my wedding this past March. I had no idea what to expect or how to plan, but Megan made the entire process a breeze. She was very organized and our trial session was thorough and professional. I was able to send her photos of my hairstyle after the trial to see how it "fell" given time and we made adjustments from there. On the day of my wedding, Megan came to us which made such a huge difference. Being in my own living room getting ready was the perfect low key start to a busy and exciting day. Megan brought all of the supplies with her and even provided me with an emergency bag of bobby pins and hairspray! I'm so happy with how everything turned out and I can't recommended Megan enough!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! It truly was an honor to be part of your big day after being the person cutting your hair for 7 years. I really do appreciate you and everything about your big day was so lovely. Thank you so much for having me be part of that!

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Megan did my hair for my wedding and it was amazing!! She did a lot of prep work before the wedding, which was super helpful. Megan helped me find the right kind of hair extensions, then she dyed my extensions to make sure they matched my hair color perfectly. She did 2 trials with me before the wedding and she always gave me her honest opinion without being pushy or rude. On the day of my wedding, I got to my venue 15 minutes early and Megan was already there, already set up and ready to go, which was so nice. Megan was on-time, dressed nicely and very professional the entire day of the wedding. She was so on-the-ball and it gave me one less thing to worry about. All of my bridesmaids and family loved Megan and her sweet spirit. She's easy to talk to and she really listens to people to make sure they're happy with their hair. She even gave me a bridal goody bag with hairspray, bobby pins, homemade soaps and the sweetest handwritten card that almost made me cry!! Megan is a great hair stylist and just a good-hearted person. This girl is the bomb.com!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Megan Pirrocco Bridal Hair's reply:

Sweet Jessica! Thank you so much for your detailed kind words. Reading it really makes me smile and thankful for you. I am so happy to have been part of your big day, what a stunning bride you made!

Maya · Married on 05/06/2017

Megan was the best! She really listened to what I wanted and then made it real! She was a pleasure to work with and even came out to my wedding venue the day of my wedding just for me (no one else was getting their hair done). She helped me find someone to do my makeup as well. We met twice before the wedding. Once for a cut, and once to do a trial of the wedding style. Both visits were lovely. Hire Megan for your wedding. You'll be so glad you did!

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

Megan is an old friend who also happened to be in my wedding. When I approached her about doing my hair as well I was worried it would be too much, but she handled it like a pro!!! She was worth every penny and she locked in on my retro look and killed it!!! She was so professional, and listened to all my concerns and questions. She even helped ensure we all looked great when it was all said and done. It also proved her time management, not only did I look great, she managed to get herself all done up too and we were still early!!! Love working with her!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2014

Megan is AMAZING! I could not have picked someone better for my wedding hair! She brought my vision to life and made it more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Christiana · Married on 05/17/2014

Megan went above and beyond to make my wedding day a day to remember! Not only was my hair absolutely beautiful, but each of my bridesmaids got exactly what they wanted, AND she even made time to fix a relative's hair last minute! I look back at my wedding photos and am SO grateful for Megan ❤️

Claire · Married on 07/21/2012

Megan is THE BEST! I have been faithfully using her as my hair stylist for over 6 years now, back to when I was in college. She was the one who did my wedding makeup and hair. My hair was the most intricate, unique, beautiful design that I have ever seen (and I'd say that even if it weren't my own hair!). She used some unique touches including tiny little pearls that floated in all the right places. She listens to your vision, but also has the creativity and skill to make it really unique. I would recommend Megan in a second to anyone who is getting married soon!

• Cristina

Cristina · Married on 11/07/2020

2.4
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0
      3.0

Not a great experience during hair trial

I write this with a caveat: first, Megan is really nice and very bubbly. I'm sure she will fit in well with any bridal party.

However, I was really disappointed during my hair trial. I wanted a specific hair style and asked Megan if she can do it. She said yes. So I paid the $100 for her hair trial. It became clear that she did not know how to do the hair style I wanted. When I got home, I washed my hair and that was that. I went back to Megan for a refund which she couldn't do. I understood.

But the whole experience left a pretty sour taste in my mouth. As brides, our wallets are being stretched wide for pretty much everything (the wedding premium is real, y'all). When you send a hairstylist an inspiration photo, and they say they can do it, you expect them to be able to actually do it. I wouldn't have booked a hair trial if she were honest and said she didn't have experience doing the style I wanted (big hollywood curls).

This was a learning experience for me. I'd highly recommend you ensure that Megan has experience doing whatever style you want. Look at her portfolio and make sure she's done it before. If she has, then great -- I am sure you will be in great hands. But I would highly caution anyone against booking a trial with her if the style isn't in her existing book of work. She will say she can do it, but then you might walk away disappointed and out $100.

Sent on 04/11/2020