Samantha Webber Photography

Availability

Hey! I'm Sam, and I'm a wedding photographer located in Birmingham, Alabama specializing in light, romantic and classic images. From wedding portraits to engagement shoots, I cature emotional images for joyful brides and their best friend (aka the fiance!).

My Signature Wedding Experience Collection includes up to eight hours of coverage, two experienced photographers, a gallery of high-resolution images, and more. Packages can be customized to meet the needs of each couple. Other services include:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • Multiple locations
  • Trash the dress shoot
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brittany C. Married on 05/06/2023

Amazing amazing

Sam is the BEST!!!!!! If you are looking for bright and airy photos, she’s your girl! She is so kindhearted and makes you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. Not only is she your photographer, but your hype girl too! She is there for every special moment on your wedding day and doesn’t miss anything! We are able to relive our amazing day through Sam’s amazing talent behind the camera. If you are on the fence about her, here’s your reason to choose her!!! Highly recommend! Very responsive, accommodating, and professional.
    Kailee G. Married on 03/25/2023

100/10 amazing

I am so blessed that I found Samantha. She was so easy to work with, so professional & such a sweet person. She truly cares about her clients & capturing exactly what they want. She went over & beyond with little gifts & extra perks! I would recommend to anyone who wants light & airy photos. She is truly amazing!!!
    Alyssa S. Married on 02/25/2023

Best Wedding Photographer

Samantha was AMAZING throughout our whole engagement and wedding! She is very experienced which is helpful on such a busy and important day. Her personality helps you feel comfortable and able to be your true self in pictures. Everyone could not get over how awesome she was and we are IN LOVE with the photos! She is really quick to get them to you too!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor
    Rachel W. Married on 09/17/2022

Beautiful!

Samantha was a God send! I’ve seen other friends with wedding photos and I hands down love ours the most - none compare! She made sure to get all of the details, even the groom! A lot of people said that this was very unique and I want to mention it for that reason. She gave us an engagement shoot to meet each other and get comfortable with her photography. She is the most caring, easy-going, cutest photographer around. She captured our day so beautifully. For such a crazy day people rely on photos and we cannot pick our favorites! I have already told all of my friends about her, for any photos. You can definitely trust your special day in her hands!
    Callie W. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful wedding photos I’ve ever seen

Samantha is truly the best. Her talent in taking the best photos is incredible. She made everyone feel so comfortable and relaxed and the pictures were perfect. It truly felt like our friend was taking our photos! I wanted photos that were light and airy and she delivered. I cannot recommend her enough. I never thought I would love every single photo from our wedding day, but I do love every single one! She is the most professional, hardworking photographer around and a joy to be around. I’m incredibly happy with our decision to use Samantha Webber Photography.
    Molly D. Married on 01/15/2022

Incredible!

Choosing Samantha as our photographer was without a doubt the best decision of our entire wedding. Each time we look at the pictures, we are transported back to the best day of our lives. She captured each little moment of the entire day. She was our biggest hype man, not only to us, but to our entire wedding party. (the genuine smiles and laughs in our pictures are incredible.) She went above and beyond her job description and our day truly would not of been the same without her. She was efficient, so kind, and SO QUICK at getting our pictures back to us. We cannot recommend her enough!
    Laurel P. Married on 08/13/2021

The absolute best!!!!

Samantha Webber is THE wedding photographer you want and need! Never have I felt more at ease taking pictures that are so personal! Her work is beautiful and she is so prompt. Samantha goes above and beyond for her clients in her personal touches from super quick sneak peeks of pictures to gifts and surprises! I love Sam so much and so proud to have had her as my wedding photographer!
    Sarah L. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding photographer ever!

I could not have asked for a better photographer! Sam is so wonderful to work with, very flexible to changes, and captured our engagement session and wedding beautifully! Her photos are absolutely stunning! My friends and family were so impressed. I loved that she sent us sneak preview photos before she sent the full gallery, and even provided us with the full galleries SO quickly! She is very organized and gives all the cues for posing so you don’t have to worry about a thing. I am so grateful to have found Sam and would recommend her to every bride without a doubt!
    Abby S. Married on 05/09/2021

Amazing photographer

we LOVED having Samantha as our photographer!!! she did an amazing job and was so incredibly flexible and accommodating !
    Jonna Married on 05/08/2021

Phenomenal

I don’t know where to even begin besides YOU MUST HIRE SAM AS YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER. I first saw her gorgeous pictures on a wedding website and I fell in love. From the beginning she was so great with communication and so very sweet throughout the whole process. My engagement pictures and wedding pictures were everything I could’ve dreamed of and more. Thank you for making my dreams come true!
    Lucia Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful person, Beautiful photos

Samantha has taken the most beautiful wedding photos we could've asked for! Our wedding day was freezing, cloudy, and barely drizzling most of the day, yet our pictures turned out beautifully. Samantha not only gave us gorgeous photos to keep, but was also one of our biggest cheerleaders throughout the day and the entire wedding process (and endured the miserable weather the day of!). She constantly made sure I was draped in my shawl until right before we took each photo, emailed us with updates throughout the entire planning process and delivered our photos much more quickly than we could've even asked for. The engagement session was also especially beautiful as she gave us ample time to get to know her and for her to learn our personalities. We are genuinely so blessed to have found her! We would recommend her to anyone searching for life event photography!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 07/20/2019

The best photographer

I am a planner and worked with Samantha on a recent wedding. Not only is her photos amazing and some of the best I've seen she's so, so great to work with! Another bonus is she sends the wedding photos back so fast! That in itself is a major plus!
    Marissa K. Married on 05/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further! She is the best!!

I don't even have the words to describe how amazing Samantha is to work with. I had worked with her in a friends wedding and knew instantly I wanted her as my photographer when I got married one day ( I wasn't even engaged yet). When my now husband proposed she was one of my first calls. She is so easy and calming to work with. Always on time, very communicative and always eager to please. Our engagement photos and wedding photos were gorgeous. I will cherish them forever. Look no further for a photographer you have found her!!
  • John
    John C. Married on 05/18/2019

Wow, much talent!

We used Sam's services for both engagement and wedding pictures. The results we got were exactly what we hoped for, but the friendliness and cheerfulness of Sam made her stand out even more!

She and her assistant blended right into the reception festivities, and even had some of our pictures displayed on a laptop, which really added to the excitement.

Sam, your talent, kindness, and personality have made a life long impression on us. Thank you so much for your energy and capturing the memories of our special day!

Emily K. Married on 04/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredibly happy I found & booked Sam!!!

Booking Sam was the best wedding decision we made! She captured the most beautiful images. 8 months later I still find myself in love with the pictures she took. Seriously, she made us feel so happy, confident, and amazing! I am a wedding photographer myself and I can’t express how happy I am to have found her! You will be so happy if you book her!!

183 Grayton Street Springville, AL, 35146
Location of (Samantha Webber Photography)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding