Samantha Webber Photography Reviews

12 | Springville, AL

12 Reviews for Samantha Webber Photography

Lucia N. · Married on 04/11/2020

Wonderful person, Beautiful photos

Samantha has taken the most beautiful wedding photos we could've asked for! Our wedding day was freezing, cloudy, and barely drizzling most of the day, yet our pictures turned out beautifully. Samantha not only gave us gorgeous photos to keep, but was also one of our biggest cheerleaders throughout the day and the entire wedding process (and endured the miserable weather the day of!). She constantly made sure I was draped in my shawl until right before we took each photo, emailed us with updates throughout the entire planning process and delivered our photos much more quickly than we could've even asked for. The engagement session was also especially beautiful as she gave us ample time to get to know her and for her to learn our personalities. We are genuinely so blessed to have found her! We would recommend her to anyone searching for life event photography!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Marissa Katzenberger · Married on 05/26/2019

Look no further! She is the best!!

I don't even have the words to describe how amazing Samantha is to work with. I had worked with her in a friends wedding and knew instantly I wanted her as my photographer when I got married one day ( I wasn't even engaged yet). When my now husband proposed she was one of my first calls. She is so easy and calming to work with. Always on time, very communicative and always eager to please. Our engagement photos and wedding photos were gorgeous. I will cherish them forever. Look no further for a photographer you have found her!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • John

John Capille · Married on 05/18/2019

Wow, much talent!

We used Sam's services for both engagement and wedding pictures. The results we got were exactly what we hoped for, but the friendliness and cheerfulness of Sam made her stand out even more!

She and her assistant blended right into the reception festivities, and even had some of our pictures displayed on a laptop, which really added to the excitement.

Sam, your talent, kindness, and personality have made a life long impression on us. Thank you so much for your energy and capturing the memories of our special day!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Emily Katz · Married on 04/11/2019

Incredibly happy I found & booked Sam!!!

Booking Sam was the best wedding decision we made! She captured the most beautiful images. 8 months later I still find myself in love with the pictures she took. Seriously, she made us feel so happy, confident, and amazing! I am a wedding photographer myself and I can’t express how happy I am to have found her! You will be so happy if you book her!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Tavonna · Married on 08/31/2018

Samantha did an amazing job!! We were thoroughly impressed! She has a very fun personality that made taking photos enjoyable. She has a very sweet spirit, is super professional, and beyond HELPFUL! My wedding day was extremely chaotic and Samantha stepped in to help by placing boutonnieres on all of the groomsmen and helping place ceremony florals. I'm so glad we had her as our photographer. She goes above and beyond! EVERYONE loves our wedding day pictures...they can't stop talking about them!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Samantha did an amazing job! She was so organized, so sweet, and so timely. Thank goodness she was because I did not stress at all the day of my wedding. She was friendly and made everyone laugh which made the pictures so genuine. She was my absolute FAVORITE vendor I picked, and I am so happy I did because I am already planning an anniversary photo shoot with her. She had our pictures back to us in record time and let me tell you they looked AMAZING! All of our friends and family were so impressed with the photographs. I am so happy I choose Samantha because I will treasure my wedding photos forever. I 10/10 recommend her for beautiful dreamy photographs!

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • calisharo

Sharon · Married on 07/13/2018

Samantha is the most amazing photographer and human being! She made the day so easy and picture taking painless and she really captured the happiness and love and joy from our wedding! She traveled all the way from Florida to be a part of our big day and I will never be able to thank her enough. She is super fun and easy to work with and I look forward to working with her again for future family photos! We love you Samantha! Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Samantha Webber Photography's reply:

Sharon! You are the sweetest! Your wedding day was amazing and I want to thank you for allowing me to celebrate with you! I loved every second of laughter and telling your story! <3

Austin · Married on 03/31/2018

Samantha was by far the best person we could have had to capture our special day! She is fun, energetic, and works so well with you on your pictures and takes breath taking photos. Jena and I are beyond happy with our results and would recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer for any reason! 5 out of 5

Sent on 04/23/2018

Samantha Webber Photography's reply:

Thank you, Austin! You are Jena are so, so thoughtful and your wedding was a blast! I'm so thankful to have met you two!

Jessica · Married on 01/20/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Samantha! Our engagement and wedding photos were stunning! She does an amazing job at staying natural and fun, not over-editing, and capturing the moment! She is super easy to work with, accommodating, genuine, trustworthy, dependable, sweet, and talented! My husband and I could not be happier with what we spent on our photographs and how they turned out! We had a few specific moments that we really wanted to capture and she nailed it! Our wedding album is beautiful and we are so excited to share it with others. We do not consider ourselves photogenic or comfortable with being photographed, but you can’t tell at all in the photos and Samantha did a great job of making us feel comfortable during the sessions. She is so prompt with communication and getting your photos back to you so you can relieve your big day! We were so happy that we didn’t have to wait months to get them back. We received tons of compliments on the photos! We would 100% recommend her for any occasion, I’m so happy we found her! We will cherish our photos for years to come!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Troi · Married on 10/14/2017

I could not have picked a better Photographer for my special day! She helped me from the beginning to the end of the wedding process, which was huge help since I did everything by myself! She was very professional and went above and beyond what any other photographer would have! Her pictures are beautiful. I had so many people compliment them! She is very attentive to details and that is one reason I love her pictures! They are light and whimsical and that is exactly what I wanted! I will be able to cherish these amazing photographs forever! Samantha is a gem! If you are looking for someone to capture your day and she is available, pick her! You will be happy you did!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Samantha Webber Photography's reply:

Troi! You are going to make me cry, girl! You have such a beautiful way with words, and I could not be more thankful for what you said! You and John are beyond amazing, and I am so glad that I was able to celebrate with you two!

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

Samantha was our photographer for our wedding in November 2017. We loved that she is so personable and organized. Samantha met with us twice before our wedding to go over details and also provided us with an engagement session as part of our package. Samantha knows how to make pictures look elegant, authentic, and gorgeous! She has a way about her that will make you feel comfortable and at ease. She also comes very prepared! She had a tool box of things just Incase the need arose for my bridesmaids and that was so helpful! Thank you Samantha for capturing our special day and providing us with amazing pictures that we will cherish and look back on for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Samantha Webber Photography's reply:

Awe! Jenna, you are so sweet! I am so glad that I could be there for your big day (and be so helpful)! You two are adorable!

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2017

From the consultation to the delivery of our wedding photos, Samantha made us feel at ease and confident she would capture the emotion of our wedding day. She is friendly and creative and it is obvious she loves what she does! Not only did she take our wedding photos but also took some beautiful engagement photos. She was with us the entire day of our wedding and kept everyone organized and on schedule. She even helped pin boutonnières and light sparklers! If you are looking for an amazing photographer for your special day who does beautiful work, I would definitely recommend Samantha!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Samantha Webber Photography's reply:

Rachel! I am so glad that I was able to capture your wedding day! To this day, your wedding images are some of my favorites! It was such a beautiful wedding, and you two are so amazing!