Fresh Ink

Jackson, MS View map

Fresh Ink is a custom stationery design studio and retail storefront based in Jackson, Mississippi. We specialize in everything paper - from exquisite engraved wedding invitations to playful return address stickers. Our hours are Monday - Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and on Saturdays by appointment only. We look forward to helping you!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Elizabeth Married on 06/02/2018
    I love Fresh Ink. They are so kind and easy to work with, they were incredibly responsive throughout the entire process of selecting my wedding invitations, and they even sent a sweet note after the event congratulating us on our marriage. I would use Fresh Ink again in a heartbeat!
    Kayla Married on 06/13/2015
    I enjoyed working with Fresh Ink so much! They did my invitations and ceremony programs, and I love how every project turned out. Each employee that worked with us listened intently to my vision and showed us plenty of options to help us make our final decisions. Their customer service was exceptional. I had forgotten to make an appointment for my ceremony programs, but I was able to get an appointment for the next day (12 days before my wedding), and they communicated back and forth with me over the next 24 hours to get my order in promptly. I had my programs with plenty of time to spare, and I was so grateful that they were willing to work with me on such short notice.
    Beth Married on 11/22/2014
    Fresh Ink was wonderful to work with! My daughter gave us 3 months to plan our wedding and they jumped right in and helped us choose the perfect save the date and invitations. We got so many complements on both and some said it was the prettiest invitation they had ever received! This is a great company!

Elle James Bridal Elle James Bridal Wedding Dresses

Incredible team to work with!! We love sending our brides their way because we work with them ourselves on all stationary, gifts, and custom paper pieces we need for Elle James Bridal and know they will always receive a surperior experience like we do!

4465 Interstate 55 North, Suite 205 Jackson, 39206
6019820235
Location of (Fresh Ink)

Other vendors in Jackson for your wedding