118 W Jackson Street Suite 2A, Ridgeland, MS 39157 Map · Phone number

About Elle James Bridal

Located in the heart of Ridgeland, Mississippi, Elle James Bridal is the destination for brides looking for a selection of hand-picked, couture wedding gowns. Our passion not only lies in finding highly sought-after designers from around the world, but the experience itself. We believe the experience of shopping for your wedding dress should be just as much a dream as the moment you find your gown. While at Elle James, you will feel celebrated and adored as one of our stylists helps you find a gown that is uniquely you in an intimate, laid back atmosphere.

Gone are the days when Mississippi brides have to travel out of state to find a dress that is fresh and fashion-forward. We only carry couture gowns to ensure we can work with you to create a dress that is made just for you. Want to add straps, remove appliques, lower the back, or add more beading? Our personal stylists work directly with our exclusive designers to craft exactly what you want to make all of your wedding dress dreams come true!

Elle James also strives to ensure your family and friends feel right at home while they experience this magical time with you. Our boutique is equipped with plenty of seating room {and sweet treats} for your loved ones, and since we only take one bridal appointment at a time, all eyes will be on you!

Follow Elle James Bridal on

Elle James Bridal 6
Elle James Bridal 7

Mary Morgan Mohamed · Getting married on 04/12/2021

On cloud 9!

I could not have dreamed of a better experience picking out my wedding dress! I was on cloud 9 for days after my appointment! My whole group had THE BEST TIME! Kristen is so full of wisdom and advice when it comes to dresses and just weddings in general, I would trust her with anything!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND going to Elle James Bridal if you want the best possible experience picking out your wedding dress!!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Katie Taylor · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Dream Team!!!

I am obsessed!!! The best staff with incredible knowledge and style. I had the best time and felt so special. I have fallen more and more in love with my dress each day, and that would not be possible without the help of Elle James Bridal and the staff. I have nothing but genuine love for this place, the experience, and the people!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Elle James Bridal 8

Macie Espey · Getting married on 05/31/2020

Outstanding!!

Elle James Bridal couldn’t have gave me a better experience. Kristin (the owner) was so helpful & made sure I had everything I wanted & more for my dream dress. No other bridal shop I went to carried such gorgeous gowns. Hands down the best bridal shop around!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Elle James Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months

• Lindsay Ott Photography
    Lindsay Ott Photography Wedding Photographers

Elle James Bridal is truly the BEST bridal gown studio in Mississippi to find the perfect wedding dress. The owner, Kristin, gives you uninterrupted attention to help you find the dress of your dreams. I told Kristin my vision for my wedding dress and she immediately went to work to find it. Within a few hours, she told me that a dress was being shipped in for a few days to try it. Once I tried it on, I said YES to the dress within minutes. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

• Fresh Ink
    Fresh Ink Wedding Invitations

We love Elle James because they have a way of serving each bride in a personal way that it totally unique to their store! They are good listeners and alway guarantee that their clients look their best and feel completely comfortable with their dress choice.

• 118 W Jackson Street, Suite 2A Ridgeland, 39157 See on map