Elle James Bridal

118 W Jackson Street Suite 2A, Ridgeland, MS 39157 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Elle James Bridal

Located in the heart of Ridgeland, Mississippi, Elle James Bridal is the destination for brides looking for a selection of hand-picked, couture wedding gowns. Our passion not only lies in finding highly sought-after designers from around the world, but the experience itself. We believe the experience of shopping for your wedding dress should be just as much a dream as the moment you find your gown. While at Elle James, you will feel celebrated and adored as one of our stylists helps you find a gown that is uniquely you in an intimate, laid back atmosphere.

Gone are the days when Mississippi brides have to travel out of state to find a dress that is fresh and fashion-forward. We only carry couture gowns to ensure we can work with you to create a dress that is made just for you. Want to add straps, remove appliques, lower the back, or add more beading? Our personal stylists work directly with our exclusive designers to craft exactly what you want to make all of your wedding dress dreams come true!

Elle James also strives to ensure your family and friends feel right at home while they experience this magical time with you. Our boutique is equipped with plenty of seating room {and sweet treats} for your loved ones, and since we only take one bridal appointment at a time, all eyes will be on you!

Follow Elle James Bridal on

64 Reviews for Elle James Bridal

• Laken

Laken Sells · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Elle James Review

I had the best service and found the most amazing dress that completely fits my style!! I could not be happier with my experience at Elle James. It was the only shop I went to. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Hope Metz · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Love love love

My experience at Elle James Bridal was all that I hoped it would be! The dresses in stock are gorgeous and Kristin does an amazing job of making sure she finds her bride the dream dress!

Sent on 01/07/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Elle James Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months

• Lindsay Ott Photography Wedding Photographers

Elle James Bridal is truly the BEST bridal gown studio in Mississippi to find the perfect wedding dress. The owner, Kristin, gives you uninterrupted attention to help you find the dress of your dreams. I told Kristin my vision for my wedding dress and she immediately went to work to find it. Within a few hours, she told me that a dress was being shipped in for a few days to try it. Once I tried it on, I said YES to the dress within minutes. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

• Fresh Ink Wedding Invitations

We love Elle James because they have a way of serving each bride in a personal way that it totally unique to their store! They are good listeners and alway guarantee that their clients look their best and feel completely comfortable with their dress choice.

• 118 W Jackson Street, Suite 2A Ridgeland, 39157 See on map
    769-247-5755 (Phone number)
    Location of (Elle James Bridal)