Graingertainment Reviews

Graingertainment 5
  • Natasha

Natasha · Getting married on 11/23/2020

One of a kind!

We hired Chris as our DJ! And we have not yet had our wedding, but these guys have so far been amazing! We've had to change our date three times and they have been nothing but accommodating with us! I wouldn't look anywhere else when it comes to hiring your DJ!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Marlene

Marlene Thurber · Married on 01/18/2020

The Best DJs!!

I was recently married at the Columbia Restaurant in Ybor City, and Graingertainment provided our DJ services. They were awesome! Chris answered all of our questions and the client portal made the planning so easy. DJ Dylan was amazing and everyone had a blast!! The prelude/processional music transitions went very smoothly. And as soon as the dancing music started everyone came to the dance floor right away, and Dylan kept the party going the rest of the night with a perfect mix of Spanish and English songs. The night was so fun and the music was fantastic!! Thank-you so much Graingertainment!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 01/11/2020

Chris Grainger is awesome!

We hired Chris Grainger from Graingertainment to be the DJ at our wedding a couple of weeks ago. He was recommended to us by our videographer who emphasized the importance of having a great DJ not only for great music and to keep the party going, but the important role they play in assisting our videographer in creating a great wedding video. We are so grateful we found Chris. Not only is he professional, but his choice in music was excellent, all of the guests raved about him, and he helped create a fun environment that kept everyone on the dance floor. We are thankful for his hard work in helping to create a night we will always remember, and we would definitely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Drew Slater · Married on 12/28/2019

Great Wedding DJ!

Chris was fantastic. Very easy to work with and everything went smoothly. He listens to what you want and delivers. Our guests didn’t stop dancing and people raved about the DJ.

My wife and I would definitely recommend Chris and his company for your big day!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Ariel

Ariel America Mathias · Married on 12/27/2019

Awesome DJ!

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Graingertainment and Chris! With a wedding two days after Christmas, Chris still made sure that he was ready for the event. He went a step above when the online form I filled out didn’t save. Chris called me and just talked me through it, filling it in on his end so I didn’t have to type it all twice. Extremely professional service and an awesome DJ. At the reception, he made the introductions fun and picked all the right songs to keep people dancing all night long. I am sincerely so thankful we picked Chris as our DJ, we and our guests had the best night of our lives!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Haylee

Haylee N Taylor · Married on 12/22/2019

Great DJ.... Fun !!!

We had a blast!!! Chris was great and very understanding since we had some issues with the rain!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Emily Long · Married on 12/14/2019

HIGHLY recommended for you next event!

Chris was FANTASTIC to work with. SUPER nice guy! He always responded within at least 24 hours (depending on the time of our messages) and made sure to answer all of my questions with patience and understanding (and there were A LOT).
    EVERYONE has raved about how awesome our DJ was. No one wanted to leave the dance floor!
    The photobooth was also a hit! It was very easy to work with and everyone loved working with the props.
    I'd HIGHLY recommend Chris and the Graingertainment team for your next event. If we ever have a bigger get together again, I will absolutely book with this company!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Christa · Married on 12/08/2019

Fantastic experience

I loved the attention and attentiveness provided to us. Our wedding was wonderful with the music and amazing photo booth. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. Everything was above expectations. Thank you for helping make our day wonderful

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Kangaloo · Married on 12/07/2019

Awesome company, awesome DJ!!

They were very helpful and professional. Anthony our DJ was super kind and helpful! He did an amazing job, everyone was out on the floor dancing their butts off!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/23/2019

Outstanding DJ - Dylan

Dylan and Graingertainment was outstanding from start to finish! Dylan makes sure to get guests involved and is very fun! Website easy to navigate to upload your songs and preferences! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 11/22/2019

Literally the best

Chris is AMAZING! Not only was he personable, but the way he kept the party going was top notch! The Monogram and Dancing on the Clouds were also a major hit!

Graingertainment 6
    Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Caleb

Caleb & Michelle Vickers · Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Luis went above and beyond to make our event perfect! He was very attentive to our wedding and what we wanted/didn’t want played from start to finish. For him to be that thorough, I was definitely impressed! The music sets the mood for any event and I would say, we had an absolute blast!

Graingertainment 7
    Graingertainment 8
    Graingertainment 9
    Graingertainment 10
    Graingertainment 11
    Graingertainment 12
    Sent on 12/09/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Caleb and Michelle for this amazing review! We had such a great time at your beautiful wedding at S Bar S Ranch. Great night! Congratulations once again!

Elizabeth VandeSande · Married on 11/15/2019

Music was awesome!

Chris was awesome! He provided the entertainment my daughter wanted at her wedding! Very helpful and was able to play the songs my daughter and husband requested! If I ever needed a DJ I would go with Chris and Graingerentertainment again!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Sears · Married on 11/09/2019

Chris was an amazing DJ

Chris was an awesome DJ and he fed off the vibes of the crowd. Music was great and had a good time dancing. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Dylan

Dylan Germack · Married on 11/09/2019

The best wedding DJ ever!!!

Dylan with Graingertainment did an amazing job as DJ at our wedding on November 9th at the Palmetto Riverside Bed and Breakfast. We got so many compliments about Dylan from not only our guests, but also our other wedding vendors! Dylan had great charisma and he really knew how to tailor the music to our crowd. We didn't give him too many specific songs we wanted played other than for our first dance and parent dances, but he did an excellent job without any direction. He subtly changed songs if he could tell our guests weren't into it, which was great! He checked in with us the week before the wedding to make sure our timeline and song requests were correct. He was so easy to work with and most importantly, he kept the dance floor hot all night long!!! Thanks Dylan!!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Moughon · Married on 11/02/2019

Great Wedding DJ Experience

We hired Graingertainment to do all the music for our wedding (ceremony and reception) as well as a photobooth during our reception and we could not have been happier with this decision.

During the whole planning process, we communicated with Chris and he was quick to respond to all of our questions that we had and easy to get in touch with. We also really liked the planning tools that this company provided that literally laid out everything that could or would happen during the ceremony and the reception and we were able to easily fill in our information and requests for music and such. This really helped us with planning our wedding day and what would happen when.

For our wedding day, Luis was our DJ and he was amazing, plain and simple. My husband and I were nervous/worried that our two families weren't big dancers or party people and that our reception would be a little dead at times, but Luis read our crowd and the dance floor was constantly busy the whole night, which made our reception so much more fun and memorable. He was also really good about sticking to our play and do not play list, as well as getting any songs that were requested by our guests that he didn't have.

Luis reached out to us a few days before our wedding to go over all the details with us and we really appreciated him doing this. He also had some more questions for us about details he hadn't thought about and this really helped us finalize everything for our wedding day.

This company is well worth hiring and we could not have been happier with the level of service that we received on our special day.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Grace

Grace Falldine · Married on 10/26/2019

Professional and caring

Luis and Grainger entertainment went with the change of plans, had our backs, and produced the night of our dreams. Thank you.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Gavin and Lindsay Lawson · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful DJ and Great Experience

We would highly recommend Graingertainment for any of your DJ needs. Our wedding was perfect from start to finish. The ceremony music was perfectly timed and Chris made sure our song requests and the order of our night went smoothly. Our family and friends said this was the best DJ they have experienced at a wedding in a long time. He also communicated with us very well prior to the wedding and during the entire night.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Gavin and Lindsay for trusting in Graingertainment and having us at your wedding. It was beautiful! Great time and we appreciate you. Congratulations once again!

Ashlee · Married on 10/12/2019

Chris and Darryl

My first DJ backed out with no notice an close to my wedding I was recommended Graingertainment an I couldn't of asked for a better company to do my wedding! They were easy to stay in contact. Made sure I had all the songs I requested. An the music was amazing. I had Darryl as my DJ an he did an amazing job with the ceremony an reception. He was upbeat and had amazing energy! Chris was also amazing

Sent on 10/31/2019

Britney Ringo · Married on 10/05/2019

Would choose Graingertainment over and over!

Our DJ service went above and beyond all expectations. The interactive website for choosing music was so easy to use. We also had a photo booth which was a huge hit and the pictures turned out great!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Carver · Married on 09/21/2019

A perfect night

Graingertainment was awesome! They answered every question I had quickly leading up to the wedding. I had my DJs number and I had a billion questions and requests the week before. He answered quickly and with joy. He was a huge help and made my day special! Music was awesome!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

Thank you Hannah! Your wedding was beautiful. We thoroughly enjoyed being apart of your wonderful day!!
  • Toby

Toby Louckes · Married on 09/01/2019

Great People

Graingertainment Is so happy to help in anyway possible. We’re an older couple and have really enjoyed Chris’ enthusiasm to get us the perfect music for our small but special day!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Nanette

nanette tess · Married on 08/25/2019

Highly recommended

I highly recommend Graingertainment for anyone looking for a DJ Service. Their prices are very very reasonable and kept an open communication through out the entire process during my daughter's wedding. He met her every need to make this day special for her. The music is one of the key elements to a reception and I feel Chris went above and beyond my expectations. I felt the treatment from beginning to end was exceptional. Thank you for making her wedding day more special!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

Nanette, thank you so much for the kinds words! This means so much to us. We appreciate you trusting us with your daughter’s wedding! Congratulations once again!!
  • Shannah

Shannah · Married on 08/03/2019

My experience with this vendor was a dream come true!

I was nervous with the thought of everything that needed to go into planning for a dj and getting everything in order just right and picking just the right songs for all of my special moments. I expressed my concerns and worries to Chris and he immediately put all my worries at ease and assured me it would be great. Chris made my wedding a true dream come true. He was so easy to work with and communicate with. He knew exactly what to play and he knew exactly how to keep the party going and keep everyone having a blast! Thank You Graingertainment so much!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Mike

Mike Hebert · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent, 5 stars!

Graingertainment rocked our Daughter's wedding reception! Chris was great to work with and pretty much dictated the pace of our reception, he kept our timeline on time and everybody had a blast! II had several guests say that this was the funnest reception they had ever been to and Chris at Graingertainment was a huge reason for that. They worked great with our other vendors coordinating photos, dances and dinner service. I can
    t say enough how professional and fun Graingertainment was to work with! 5 stars, don't make a mistake and book an event with someone else!

Sent on 07/28/2019