Graingertainment Reviews

Graingertainment 1
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 03/09/2019

Definitely hire them!

I spent 2 years planning my wedding and made sure to book Graingertainment almost a year and a half out just to make sure i got a good dj, and let me tell you, they didn’t disappoint!

We had Chris as our DJ and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night! He made sure we had a party, which is exactly what we asked for. There was even a small mess up with the system in the middle of dancing and he addressed it so professionally and was able to keep everyone on the dance floor even with no music for a few seconds, which was amazing!!

We also booked photobooth and lighting through them, and my husband and I were seriously so impressed. Everyone loved the photo booth and I will literally never get tired of looking at the scrapbook!

11/10 would recommend hiring this crew! :)

Jessica · Married on 03/02/2019

Great service!

Chris with Graingertainment is hands down the best DJ around! He kept everyone on the dance floor, and is very laid back to work with!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You rock!!! You're wedding was perfect. Thanks again for having us. Congratulations again.

Austin L Burrell · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent DJ AND Photo booth Service

We were extremely pleased with our experience with Graingertainment. They were punctual and flexible with our event and its location. Our DJ, Anthony, was lively yet extremely professional and did a great job with our event. Our photo booth was awesome and the photo booth helper (wish I could remember his name) did a great job. Chris was our main point of contact up to the event date and he was responsive and made sure things were taken care of. The price included both the DJ and the entire photo booth setup along with a person to help with the photo booth. Great price and well worth the service they provided.

Brandy Deal · Married on 02/23/2019

Spectacular

My reception was hoppin’. Chris Grainger is the bomb.com.

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Night

After our DJ backed out 3 weeks prior to our wedding, we reached out to Chris with Graingertainment and he came through and helped us out immediately. He was so easy to work with and extremely responsive. Desmond was the DJ for our wedding and our guests are still talking about how amazing the music was. He kept the party going and had everyone on the dance floor all night long. We had such a blast and we’re so happy we went with Graingertainment!

• Haley

Haley · Married on 02/02/2019

Exquisite!!!

Chris Grainger with Graingertainment was awesome! He was highly recommended by my florist/Day of person, and he did an amazing job! He kept the party going and read the vibes off of my guests. He knew exactly what music to play! Graingertainment was easily one of the best parts of my wedding, they made it extra special! I would recommend in a heart beat!

Bianca Favata · Married on 01/19/2019

Such a FUN night

We loved our DJ, Dylan! A great DJ really makes all of the difference at a reception, and man did he kill it! No one was sitting the entire time, we literally closed out the party on the dance floor. He was so personable, and keeping the party flowing even with the breaks of cake cutting, flower toss, etc. He did a fantastic job of making sure he flowed with the mood of the crowd, and knew how to get us up and keep us there. Had so much fun.

• ShaneaT

Shanea · Married on 01/12/2019

Graingertainment- Awesome!

Graingertainment was phenomenal! Chris was a absolutely a pleasure to work with! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Could not say enough amazing Things about this company! They made the whole process so easy. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

Shanea, you were awesome. Loved DJing for you and your husband. Great couple and loved every minute of it. Thanks for having us! Though, we never got to play that 3/6 Mafia
  • leah

leah · Married on 01/05/2019

Would definitely recommend

We used Graingertainment for our wedding in January and Chris did a great job! He kept everyone dancing and did everything that we asked for. I would highly recommend using Graingertainment for your wedding!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 12/31/2018

Awesome DJ!

We LOVED DJ Dylan! He was perfect at our NYE wedding and kept the dance floor going all night! We can’t thank Chris and Dylan enough for making our wedding an event to remember!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

YOUR WEDDING ROCKED! Thank you so much Christine and for having us for your beautiful New Years Eve Wedding.
  • Nerina

Nerina · Married on 12/15/2018

We were dancing all night long!

We hired Graingertainment for our wedding reception and Dylan was so amazing! We had a Cuban-American wedding so we requested a mix of traditional and latin music and Dylan knocked it out of the park. He was an excellent MC - so much fun!!! He even got out there on the dance floor with us and the guests were dancing until the very end! I should also mention that the booking experience and the online portal to request/manage music, and manage the wedding timeline was a life saver! Thank you Chris, Dylan, and the Graingertainment team for making our night so special! Side note: We also hired photo booth through Graingertainment and the guests LOVED it. The photo booth attendant was very good and the props were super fun :)

• brittanyhshriver

Brittany · Married on 12/09/2018

Hire Them!!!

I can't say enough great things about Chris at Graingertainment. My wedding planner referred us to him and we are soooo thrilled she did because he was perfect! Our guests were on their feet from the moment dinner was over to the last dance. We hardly saw anyone sitting down, even grandparents :) That is exactly what we wanted....everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves and honestly wouldn't have happened without Chris. We highly suggest him and his team!! You won't regret it!

Nancy Evans · Married on 12/08/2018

Winter Park, FL

We used Dylan from Graingertainment for my daughter's wedding reception and he was awesome and amazing! My daughter and her fiance gave him a timeline and many songs they wanted him to play and he followed the timeline perfectly and played all their songs. He was not overbearing or obnoxious the way some DJ's can be. He played the music and just made announcements for each timeline, such as the cake cutting, etc. He played easy listening music, like Sinatra, during the buffet, then he got the crowd dancing all night. There were no lulls in the action. He was in contact with us throughout the reception to check on things. He was friendly, polite and a delight to work with. My daughter and her husband have been to many weddings and they felt Dylan was the best DJ they have seen. Their friends also commented on how good Dylan was. Thank you Dylan for helping to make their reception so successful and memorable!

Megan Denz · Married on 11/17/2018

Only 4 months late but they are great!

Chris & his team are top notch. We got married 4 months ago and Dylan was our DJ and really did a great job at keeping everything on track and keeping the crowd involved. Chris also provided a photo booth for us and up lighting and we were pleased with everything.

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

Graingertainment was amazing!

Graingertainment was amazing! Anthony did such an awesome job the night of our wedding. We had a song that my husband's grandfather recorded and we emailed the link to Anthony and he made it happen. We danced the night away and it would have been possible without Graingertainment!! Chris, the owner is very professional and prompt on returning emails and making sure they provide nothing but the best!

• Caitlan

Caitlan Trask · Married on 11/03/2018

Nothing less than exceptional

We worked with one of the DJs from Graingertainment who helped run our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception seamlessly. Our DJ was professional and easily ran our scheduled timeline to keep the night on track! Highly recommend Graingertainment.

• Y Plaza

Y Plaza · Married on 10/27/2018

Stress free!

Working with the professionals at Graingertainment was the least stressful part of planning and executing my wedding. The online tools they provided really made planning the reception SO much easier! I printed out the event list/timeline and simply handed it to the coordinator.
    Our DJ, Steve, was very accomodating, creating mash-ups of songs we chose for our dances. He arrived and set up on time, worked seamlessly with the coordinator and went above and beyond when things got "lit" (let's just say he is a man of action). I would highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Dj that was super friendly and knew how to play the crowd!

These guys are awesome!! They listened to everything we asked for and then some. We had a blast and will definitely book them again for any future needs. Can’t thank you enough for helping make our special day great!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing DJ Services!

We are so, so happy with Graingertainment! From the moment we signed our contract to the day of our wedding, the process was seamless and stress free. Anthony was our DJ, and my only regret is that I wish the evening hadn't been such a blur so that I could have thanked him personally! We spoke over the phone prior to the wedding so that he could gather a clear picture of our wedding, and he most definitely delivered. Thank you, Graingertainment.. and thank you, Anthony! We had a blast!

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience, couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Graingertainment was amazing! I recommend him to anyone that is still looking for a DJ! He always kept everything flowing throughout the reception! Amazing experience! Couldn’t have asked for anything better!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/12/2018

An Incredible Night, We Will Never Forget!

Chris was an incredible addition to our wedding! With how our ceremony space was, he was unable to see in order to change the music cues, he worked with my brother-in-law to make sure everything ran as smoothly as possible. Our reception was everything we asked for and more...he played the wide variety of music we told him we enjoyed and kept everyone of all ages dancing all night long. Any request was met with exactly what we asked for! Thank you Graingertainment for a night we will never forget!

Caroline · Married on 09/08/2018

Granger did an amazing job at my wedding! He played all songs requested and the one thing I asked of him was to keep everyone out on the dance floor, and he did that! He played songs that everyone enjoyed. He did both my sister and I’s wedding and did such an amazing job!!!

• Molly

Molly Bryant · Married on 08/25/2018

Biggest & Best Celebration!

Graingertainment came highly recommended to us early in our planning and they without a doubt blew our expectations out of the water! We wanted the best party ever and for 2.5 hours you couldn’t walk through the dance floor it was so packed. They did amazing job with song choice, reading the mood of crowd, and keeping things high energy and exciting!! Thanks for making our day the most special with all of our loved ones!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Graingertainment's reply:

Molly you rock! Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was off the chain! Thank you for having us.
  • Y

Yunie · Married on 08/12/2018

Amazing dj

Chris did an amazing job at my wedding! I was able to provide a playlist of songs I wanted during cocktail hour and dinner through their website that is very user friendly, took requests from guests, and was even able to provide karaoke! Pricing is very reasonable too :)