Graingertainment Reviews

Graingertainment 1
  • ShaneaT

Shanea · Married on 01/12/2019

Graingertainment- Awesome!

Graingertainment was phenomenal! Chris was a absolutely a pleasure to work with! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Could not say enough amazing Things about this company! They made the whole process so easy. Definitely recommend!!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 12/31/2018

Awesome DJ!

We LOVED DJ Dylan! He was perfect at our NYE wedding and kept the dance floor going all night! We can’t thank Chris and Dylan enough for making our wedding an event to remember!

• Nerina

Nerina · Married on 12/15/2018

We were dancing all night long!

We hired Graingertainment for our wedding reception and Dylan was so amazing! We had a Cuban-American wedding so we requested a mix of traditional and latin music and Dylan knocked it out of the park. He was an excellent MC - so much fun!!! He even got out there on the dance floor with us and the guests were dancing until the very end! I should also mention that the booking experience and the online portal to request/manage music, and manage the wedding timeline was a life saver! Thank you Chris, Dylan, and the Graingertainment team for making our night so special! Side note: We also hired photo booth through Graingertainment and the guests LOVED it. The photo booth attendant was very good and the props were super fun :)

Nancy Evans · Married on 12/08/2018

Winter Park, FL

We used Dylan from Graingertainment for my daughter's wedding reception and he was awesome and amazing! My daughter and her fiance gave him a timeline and many songs they wanted him to play and he followed the timeline perfectly and played all their songs. He was not overbearing or obnoxious the way some DJ's can be. He played the music and just made announcements for each timeline, such as the cake cutting, etc. He played easy listening music, like Sinatra, during the buffet, then he got the crowd dancing all night. There were no lulls in the action. He was in contact with us throughout the reception to check on things. He was friendly, polite and a delight to work with. My daughter and her husband have been to many weddings and they felt Dylan was the best DJ they have seen. Their friends also commented on how good Dylan was. Thank you Dylan for helping to make their reception so successful and memorable!

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

Graingertainment was amazing!

Graingertainment was amazing! Anthony did such an awesome job the night of our wedding. We had a song that my husband's grandfather recorded and we emailed the link to Anthony and he made it happen. We danced the night away and it would have been possible without Graingertainment!! Chris, the owner is very professional and prompt on returning emails and making sure they provide nothing but the best!

• Y Plaza

Y Plaza · Married on 10/27/2018

Stress free!

Working with the professionals at Graingertainment was the least stressful part of planning and executing my wedding. The online tools they provided really made planning the reception SO much easier! I printed out the event list/timeline and simply handed it to the coordinator.
    Our DJ, Steve, was very accomodating, creating mash-ups of songs we chose for our dances. He arrived and set up on time, worked seamlessly with the coordinator and went above and beyond when things got "lit" (let's just say he is a man of action). I would highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Dj that was super friendly and knew how to play the crowd!

These guys are awesome!! They listened to everything we asked for and then some. We had a blast and will definitely book them again for any future needs. Can’t thank you enough for helping make our special day great!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing DJ Services!

We are so, so happy with Graingertainment! From the moment we signed our contract to the day of our wedding, the process was seamless and stress free. Anthony was our DJ, and my only regret is that I wish the evening hadn't been such a blur so that I could have thanked him personally! We spoke over the phone prior to the wedding so that he could gather a clear picture of our wedding, and he most definitely delivered. Thank you, Graingertainment.. and thank you, Anthony! We had a blast!

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience, couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Graingertainment was amazing! I recommend him to anyone that is still looking for a DJ! He always kept everything flowing throughout the reception! Amazing experience! Couldn’t have asked for anything better!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/12/2018

An Incredible Night, We Will Never Forget!

Chris was an incredible addition to our wedding! With how our ceremony space was, he was unable to see in order to change the music cues, he worked with my brother-in-law to make sure everything ran as smoothly as possible. Our reception was everything we asked for and more...he played the wide variety of music we told him we enjoyed and kept everyone of all ages dancing all night long. Any request was met with exactly what we asked for! Thank you Graingertainment for a night we will never forget!

Caroline · Married on 09/08/2018

Granger did an amazing job at my wedding! He played all songs requested and the one thing I asked of him was to keep everyone out on the dance floor, and he did that! He played songs that everyone enjoyed. He did both my sister and I’s wedding and did such an amazing job!!!

• Molly

Molly Bryant · Married on 08/25/2018

Biggest & Best Celebration!

Graingertainment came highly recommended to us early in our planning and they without a doubt blew our expectations out of the water! We wanted the best party ever and for 2.5 hours you couldn’t walk through the dance floor it was so packed. They did amazing job with song choice, reading the mood of crowd, and keeping things high energy and exciting!! Thanks for making our day the most special with all of our loved ones!!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Graingertainment's reply:

Molly you rock! Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding was off the chain! Thank you for having us.
  • Y

Yunie · Married on 08/12/2018

Amazing dj

Chris did an amazing job at my wedding! I was able to provide a playlist of songs I wanted during cocktail hour and dinner through their website that is very user friendly, took requests from guests, and was even able to provide karaoke! Pricing is very reasonable too :)

James · Married on 08/02/2018

On time, understood what was needed out of a DJ for a party. Even dropped some back up vocals on Karaoke :D

Angela · Married on 07/28/2018

We were so happy we got you guys as our dj at our wedding. Were not dancers but your dj actually went above and beyond and got out on the dance floor and got our family and friends dancing. You guys are awesome. Thank you so much xoxo Adam and Angela Jones

Carissa · Married on 07/21/2018

We had an amazing event because of our DJ Steven. He took the time to listen to what we wanted to hear and the vibe we wanted to have at the party. We had some AC issues, which is never fun in July in Florida. However, he made the party keep going with a great attitude, a nice flow and right timing with his music selection. Thanks for working with us!

Christine · Married on 07/20/2018

There are no words to describe the experience we had at our wedding. The whole experience surpassed my thoughts and expectations! Everything from our hair to the ceremony, to the way the hall looked and finally the atmosphere Dylan created. Yes there were hiccups during the day, but when isn’t there. Dylan was so gracious and worked around the hiccups of the hall, wanting to be introduced a little early, then waiting for my dress to be fixed, and of course all the little special touches we had planned. Everyone had a great time, the reception ran smoothly, no one was forced to dance, but those that did had a great variety to choose from.

Again I can’t say enough and I don’t have the best words to describe what an experience we had. Thank you for everything!!!

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2018

Chris from Graingertainment was AMAZING! He had people dancing all night long. We had so many people tell us how awesome our DJ was, and it is so true! He made sure my husband and I were happy and comfortable with every little detail of the reception. He even helped with my father/daughter dance surprise song. Thank you for making our wedding the best night ever!

Alayna · Married on 06/01/2018

Amazing work, very flexible, and overall fantastic person!!!

Anna · Married on 05/04/2018

We had a unique wedding reception, and Chris took on the challenge so graciously. He was responsive and supportive when I reached out for feedback on various items. Chris was exceptional, and we received so many compliments regarding his services.

Moneka · Married on 04/29/2018

Chis from Graingertainment did an amazing job at our wedding!!

Chris was accommodating and was able to work with us changing a few things at the last minute due to my husband having a broken ankle and not being able to do certain things. He did an great job keeping things moving on time and keeping everyone on the dance floor!

Vivienne · Married on 04/13/2018

Nothing more I can say then Graingertainment was the best DJ service we could have chosen for our wedding. Dylan was our DJ. He was similar in age and played the right music. We also got our photo-booth and Lighting through Graingertainment and again, everything was perfect.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2018

I cannot recommend Chris enough! He was truly a blessing on our wedding day! We had a mix of cultures and he was able to mesh the music perfectly!!! When my husband was getting anxious about the ceremony Chris even helped calm his nerves. He is a genuinely a great person! We used the up-lighting option as well as the photo booth. Our guests loved all of it! I wish I was able to give him more stars! Thank you so much for making our night one we will never forget!

Megan · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Steve was great! From the ceremony to the reception, the music was perfect. He listened to what to the bride wanted...this was especially important as there was a specific point of a song the bride wanted to begin her walk down the aisle. The timing was spot on. Steve kept the reception moving right along all night. Could not be happier with our decision to hire Graingertainment.