Graingertainment Reviews

Graingertainment 6
  • Toby

Toby Louckes · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Great People

Graingertainment Is so happy to help in anyway possible. We’re an older couple and have really enjoyed Chris’ enthusiasm to get us the perfect music for our small but special day!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Shannah

Shannah · Married on 08/03/2019

My experience with this vendor was a dream come true!

I was nervous with the thought of everything that needed to go into planning for a dj and getting everything in order just right and picking just the right songs for all of my special moments. I expressed my concerns and worries to Chris and he immediately put all my worries at ease and assured me it would be great. Chris made my wedding a true dream come true. He was so easy to work with and communicate with. He knew exactly what to play and he knew exactly how to keep the party going and keep everyone having a blast! Thank You Graingertainment so much!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Mike

Mike Hebert · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent, 5 stars!

Graingertainment rocked our Daughter's wedding reception! Chris was great to work with and pretty much dictated the pace of our reception, he kept our timeline on time and everybody had a blast! II had several guests say that this was the funnest reception they had ever been to and Chris at Graingertainment was a huge reason for that. They worked great with our other vendors coordinating photos, dances and dinner service. I can
    t say enough how professional and fun Graingertainment was to work with! 5 stars, don't make a mistake and book an event with someone else!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Anna Johnson · Married on 06/08/2019

Great wedding DJ!

Dylan was the DJ for my wedding on June 8. He did a great job on music selection and keeping the reception upbeat and fun. Thank you Dylan for a wonderful job on making my wedding run smoothly!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 05/26/2019

Great DJ Company

Since the beginning Chris was very attentive and super quick to answer all of our questions. Their online system to manage the music choices is great.
    We got the photo booth package and it was a hit! Everyone loved it. It was also great having it him send us the link to see the pictures digitally after the wedding.
    Thank you you guys for everything!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Graingertainment 7
    Graingertainment 8
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ for wedding

We had Dylan as our DJ for our wedding and he was absolutely amazing!! He played all the right music since I was unsure what to really play. I was nervous we wouldn’t keep guests in the dance floor but the whole night everyone was dancing and he even joined in to help some people learn!! I couldn’t of asked for a better DJ! Thank you so much for making my wedding the most amazing night of my life!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

T. Sutton · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome High School Graduation Party

An Awesome Time was had by all!! A graduation party for five Senior girls with very specific song requests and ‘vibe’ they wanted for the night. Dylan from Graingertainment made sure all of their request were met and the dance floor was packed all night long. We received so many compliments on the dance floor fun. Chris from Graingertainment organized the specifics for our night and was so professional and wonderful to work with. Dylan helped make a special night extra special! In the future, will only use Graingertainment for our music needs.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Savannah · Married on 05/03/2019

Highly Recommend!

We had Chris as our DJ. He was great! He made sure we were all on the same page for everything and on the day of he constantly checked with us to make sure we were ready for the next event..which was super helpful for keeping us on track. I would recommend Graingertainment to anyone looking to have someone that is reliable, fun, and entertaining!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing DJ and company! FIVE STARS🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Luis was truly an awesome DJ! He arrived early, was very communicative throughout the experience. He was able to find all the songs that I requested and even found remix versions that we’re even better than the original for dancing! Would highly recommend Graingertainment if you need a DJ for your wedding or next event. I'd give them more than Five stars if possible ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Graingertainment 9
    Graingertainment 10
    Graingertainment 11

Dana · Married on 04/26/2019

Best DJ Ever!

These guys are awesome! We hired them for our DJ and photo booth and both were great! They kept the party going all night long and all my guests had a great time. Complimentss from everyone!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 03/23/2019

Best vendor I hired!

I can easily say that Graingertainment was the best vendor I hired and I would recommend them to anyone. From the very start they were so responsive and answered all of my questions so quickly. Dylan was our DJ and he made the wedding run so smoothly. He was the reason everything stayed on time and was so professional! He got the party started and kept it going all the way to the end. If you get the opportunity to book them I would most definitely! My family will be using them for every other event we have.

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • I

Isabelle · Married on 03/16/2019

An amazing party

Chris was very helpful when it came to discussing ideas and talking through what made the most sense for our reception. He was able to keep the party going and had the right mix of music to satisfy all of our guests and keep to the general tone we desired. We highly recommend Chris and Grainger entertainment for your event.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

Thank you Isabelle! Your wedding was so amazing. We had a great time and thank you for having us! Congratulations once again
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 03/09/2019

Definitely hire them!

I spent 2 years planning my wedding and made sure to book Graingertainment almost a year and a half out just to make sure i got a good dj, and let me tell you, they didn’t disappoint!

We had Chris as our DJ and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night! He made sure we had a party, which is exactly what we asked for. There was even a small mess up with the system in the middle of dancing and he addressed it so professionally and was able to keep everyone on the dance floor even with no music for a few seconds, which was amazing!!

We also booked photobooth and lighting through them, and my husband and I were seriously so impressed. Everyone loved the photo booth and I will literally never get tired of looking at the scrapbook!

11/10 would recommend hiring this crew! :)

Sent on 03/13/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

Holly, your wedding was a dream. I do apologize for the sound cutting off. What the HECK! Though, like you said, I'm glad we were only down for a few seconds. Thanks again Holly. You two are awesome.

Jessica · Married on 03/02/2019

Great service!

Chris with Graingertainment is hands down the best DJ around! He kept everyone on the dance floor, and is very laid back to work with!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! You rock!!! You're wedding was perfect. Thanks again for having us. Congratulations again.

Austin L Burrell · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent DJ AND Photo booth Service

We were extremely pleased with our experience with Graingertainment. They were punctual and flexible with our event and its location. Our DJ, Anthony, was lively yet extremely professional and did a great job with our event. Our photo booth was awesome and the photo booth helper (wish I could remember his name) did a great job. Chris was our main point of contact up to the event date and he was responsive and made sure things were taken care of. The price included both the DJ and the entire photo booth setup along with a person to help with the photo booth. Great price and well worth the service they provided.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Brandy Deal · Married on 02/23/2019

Spectacular

My reception was hoppin’. Chris Grainger is the bomb.com.

Sent on 03/15/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 02/22/2019

Great Company!

I used Graingertainment as the DJ and photo booth for my wedding. Chris was really great to work with. He was responsive and was great at answering all of my many questions. DJ Anthony was the DJ for our wedding and he kept the party going, we had to kick people off the dancefloor! Their client system is easy to work with and have most songs on their database and if they didn’t have it, then they’d find it. We had a Polish wedding and played all of the Polish songs we requested from them! They also worked with specific ceremony songs and timing/fading of songs and really made the vision I had in mind come to life. My package also included uplights which were great addition and DJ Anthony placed them perfectly around the venue because he knows exactly what will look good. We also used the photo booth and got to choose from different style photo booths. We chose an inflatable one and it came with props, an attendant, a memory book, PLENTY of strip and an online album. We also got to choose different strip formats and there were thousands to choose from. Graingertainment is a GREAT company and would absolutely hire them again.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Night

After our DJ backed out 3 weeks prior to our wedding, we reached out to Chris with Graingertainment and he came through and helped us out immediately. He was so easy to work with and extremely responsive. Desmond was the DJ for our wedding and our guests are still talking about how amazing the music was. He kept the party going and had everyone on the dance floor all night long. We had such a blast and we’re so happy we went with Graingertainment!

Sent on 02/23/2019
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 02/02/2019

Exquisite!!!

Chris Grainger with Graingertainment was awesome! He was highly recommended by my florist/Day of person, and he did an amazing job! He kept the party going and read the vibes off of my guests. He knew exactly what music to play! Graingertainment was easily one of the best parts of my wedding, they made it extra special! I would recommend in a heart beat!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Bianca Favata · Married on 01/19/2019

Such a FUN night

We loved our DJ, Dylan! A great DJ really makes all of the difference at a reception, and man did he kill it! No one was sitting the entire time, we literally closed out the party on the dance floor. He was so personable, and keeping the party flowing even with the breaks of cake cutting, flower toss, etc. He did a fantastic job of making sure he flowed with the mood of the crowd, and knew how to get us up and keep us there. Had so much fun.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • ShaneaT

Shanea · Married on 01/12/2019

Graingertainment- Awesome!

Graingertainment was phenomenal! Chris was a absolutely a pleasure to work with! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! Could not say enough amazing Things about this company! They made the whole process so easy. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

Shanea, you were awesome. Loved DJing for you and your husband. Great couple and loved every minute of it. Thanks for having us! Though, we never got to play that 3/6 Mafia
  • leah

leah · Married on 01/05/2019

Would definitely recommend

We used Graingertainment for our wedding in January and Chris did a great job! He kept everyone dancing and did everything that we asked for. I would highly recommend using Graingertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Leah! Your wedding was absolutely stunning! We had a great time and thank you for choosing Graingertainment
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 12/31/2018

Awesome DJ!

We LOVED DJ Dylan! He was perfect at our NYE wedding and kept the dance floor going all night! We can’t thank Chris and Dylan enough for making our wedding an event to remember!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Graingertainment's reply:

YOUR WEDDING ROCKED! Thank you so much Christine and for having us for your beautiful New Years Eve Wedding.
  • Nerina

Nerina · Married on 12/15/2018

We were dancing all night long!

We hired Graingertainment for our wedding reception and Dylan was so amazing! We had a Cuban-American wedding so we requested a mix of traditional and latin music and Dylan knocked it out of the park. He was an excellent MC - so much fun!!! He even got out there on the dance floor with us and the guests were dancing until the very end! I should also mention that the booking experience and the online portal to request/manage music, and manage the wedding timeline was a life saver! Thank you Chris, Dylan, and the Graingertainment team for making our night so special! Side note: We also hired photo booth through Graingertainment and the guests LOVED it. The photo booth attendant was very good and the props were super fun :)

Sent on 01/08/2019