Graingertainment Reviews

416 | Lakeland, FL

416 Reviews for Graingertainment

Sherry Herman · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Great DJ at High School Dance

We have used them the last years at our High School dance. Just had Dylan last weekend, and he was excellent. He had the whole crowd going all night. Was also great at interacting with our group. Would highly recommend him. Also had Cory for the photo booth, who did a great job at handling everything. Both were professional and made the night a fun experience for our students. Thank you.

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Pilkey · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Best DJ of ALL time

It's been three weeks since our wedding and we still have people reaching out to us about how much fun they had at our reception. That is 100% because of our DJ Chris. He played the very best music and had that dance floor packed the ENTIRE night. And that's not an understatement. It's insane that it was NEVER empty. We had so many different age groups that attended our wedding and we were worried about pleasing all of them with the music choices but Chris managed to get EVERYONE out on the dance floor throughout the night (no matter what age) which truly amazed us. He tailored it to our choices and styles and not one bad song was played. He read our crowd so well and made it the very best night of our lives!

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • User3381554

Chris was amazing!! SUPER affordable and super nice! He kept in contact without sending emails every day. So professional! We will definitely be using him in the future for events!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Emily Waldo · Getting married on 10/02/2021

HIGHLY recommend

From the first moment reaching out to Chris, the owner, to book DJ service for our wedding to the moment of our big day, Graingertainment was amazing! Joel was the DJ that came to our wedding and he was beyond amazing!!! He helped me plan a timeline for our big day down to the different music selections and helped us to ensure everything went smoothly. Joel, thank you so much for all that you did to make sure our day was fun and enjoyable from the kids to grandparents. Chris, thank you for your prompt responses and for all you did to arrange and get us the perfect person for our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone to hire them for your special occasion!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Graingertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! Your wedding was perfect! Thank you so much for having us. It’s an honor and privilege!

Katie Gordon · Getting married on 04/12/2021

Amazing DJ experience!

This team is a class act from start to finish. I am a bride living in California that had her wedding in Tampa, FL. My wedding planner suggested Graingertainment, and they were the easiest vendor to work with. Most of our communication was via e-mail (easier for me), and we were able to organize our music selections online through their website. Both Chris and our DJ called us the week before our wedding to make sure that everything was in order. Chris, the owner, did a wonderful job pairing us with our DJ. DJ Dylan listened to what we wanted, but we also gave him full control to DJ. He delivered beyond our expectations with the music and his personality. We personally had a lot of fun with Dylan and our guests from all age groups loved him and the music selection. It was one of the best days! We are so glad Graingertainment was able to be apart of that.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Kelsey Martinez · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Great service, great time!

Graingertainment was fantastic to work with. We has such an amazing reception and it was all thanks to them! Our entire wedding (200+ people) were all on the floor dancing and having an amazing time!

They are so reliable, too! Due to a family emergency, our original DJ had to leave the wedding! However, he immediately had someone on backup to come and take over. Knowing limited details, our new DJ stepped in. He was super professional, did a fantastic job and had us dancing all night! We're so grateful!

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Natasha

Natasha · Getting married on 11/23/2020

One of a kind!

We hired Chris as our DJ! And we have not yet had our wedding, but these guys have so far been amazing! We've had to change our date three times and they have been nothing but accommodating with us! I wouldn't look anywhere else when it comes to hiring your DJ!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Chase · Married on 07/18/2020

Graingertainment is awesome!!

We LOVED Chris with Graingertainment! He brought so much energy to the reception, there wasn't a moment that people weren't dancing! He was great at honoring song requests, making song transitions, and keeping everyone having a great time. We'd definitely request him again!!!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Kaitlin Layman · Married on 06/13/2020

Wedding ceremony and reception

Graingertainment was awesome to work with. Chris reached out to us a day after we showed interest and answered all our questions. Our DJ, Dylan, was amazing! He played exactly the music we wanted and was nothing but professional and personable during the wedding. He was interactive and accommodated all our requests. We are so pleased with the service that was provided and was definitely worth the price. We would highly recommend Graingertainment!

Sent on 06/14/2020
  • Jordan

Jordan Wheeler · Married on 03/07/2020

Best dj ever

I would highly recommend Graingertainment to bride and groom that are looking for a DJ that gets the party started! Chris was our DJ and he was awesome. He had the whole crowd going and made the whole experience one that I'll never forget. He was very professional and made the night a fun experience for everyone.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 02/22/2020

Awesome company and DJ!!

From start to finish Graingertainment was awesome!! I live in New York and my wedding was in Florida so I did pretty much all of my planning through email and phone. Chris was absolutely amazing and always got back to me same day even if I texted him late at night haha. Super chill guy and you can tell he loves what he does and is passionate about keeping his clients happy and stress free (which I was the whole time).

We had Luis as our DJ and he was fantastic!! Obviously before the wedding we spoke a lot and he totally understood the vibe that my husband and I were going for. The music was amazing, hit after hit! We only had 60 people at our wedding so even if there was 20 people on the dance floor at a time it was still Poppin!

The photo-booth was A HUGE HIT and I highly recommend adding it onto you package if you haven’t already!

Grainertainment was absolutely incredible and I will be referring them to all our friends who need a DJ!!

Also-their prices are MORE THAN FAIR for what they offer. The most fair prices I found when searching for a wedding Dj!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Austin

Austin Thomason · Married on 02/21/2020

Very Easy to work with

We loved having Chris DJ our wedding. Besides being a great DJ who kept everyone dancing all night, he is a really nice guy. Very easy to work with throughout the process and can accommodate any needs!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Chartier · Married on 02/16/2020

Amazing!!!!!!!

From the photo booth to the music everything was perfect! Everybody was on the dance floor the whole time!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Marc Pelletier · Married on 01/25/2020

Great DJ, attentive to our musical desires, and a crowd-pleaser.

Luis Perez was the DJ from Graingertainment that performed at our wedding. He was very thorough in playing the songs we requested as well as being a great emcee.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Abby Rice · Married on 01/25/2020

Best DJ ever!

I could go on and on for days about how amazing our DJ was. Throughout the planning process everyone at Graingertainment was so attentive and helpful. They took time to get to know my fiancé and I before the wedding so that they could provide the best service possible based on our personalities and music styles. Everyone kept saying they wished we could've stayed longer and danced all night long because DJ Dylan did such an amazing job. HIGHLY recommend using them for any event or wedding!!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Graingertainment's reply:

Abby, such an honor you booking with Graingertainment. Dylan and I are both grateful and appreciate you. Congratulations once again Abby!
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Cook · Married on 01/25/2020

Easy to Work With

It was nice not having to worry about the entertainment end of things on my special day. I’d say their pricing is very fair considering what you get with the set-up, skill, and experience of the DJ.

Sent on 05/18/2020
  • Marlene

Marlene Thurber · Married on 01/18/2020

The Best DJs!!

I was recently married at the Columbia Restaurant in Ybor City, and Graingertainment provided our DJ services. They were awesome! Chris answered all of our questions and the client portal made the planning so easy. DJ Dylan was amazing and everyone had a blast!! The prelude/processional music transitions went very smoothly. And as soon as the dancing music started everyone came to the dance floor right away, and Dylan kept the party going the rest of the night with a perfect mix of Spanish and English songs. The night was so fun and the music was fantastic!! Thank-you so much Graingertainment!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 01/11/2020

Chris Grainger is awesome!

We hired Chris Grainger from Graingertainment to be the DJ at our wedding a couple of weeks ago. He was recommended to us by our videographer who emphasized the importance of having a great DJ not only for great music and to keep the party going, but the important role they play in assisting our videographer in creating a great wedding video. We are so grateful we found Chris. Not only is he professional, but his choice in music was excellent, all of the guests raved about him, and he helped create a fun environment that kept everyone on the dance floor. We are thankful for his hard work in helping to create a night we will always remember, and we would definitely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Drew Slater · Married on 12/28/2019

Great Wedding DJ!

Chris was fantastic. Very easy to work with and everything went smoothly. He listens to what you want and delivers. Our guests didn’t stop dancing and people raved about the DJ.

My wife and I would definitely recommend Chris and his company for your big day!

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Ariel

Ariel America Mathias · Married on 12/27/2019

Awesome DJ!

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Graingertainment and Chris! With a wedding two days after Christmas, Chris still made sure that he was ready for the event. He went a step above when the online form I filled out didn’t save. Chris called me and just talked me through it, filling it in on his end so I didn’t have to type it all twice. Extremely professional service and an awesome DJ. At the reception, he made the introductions fun and picked all the right songs to keep people dancing all night long. I am sincerely so thankful we picked Chris as our DJ, we and our guests had the best night of our lives!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Haylee

Haylee N Taylor · Married on 12/22/2019

Great DJ.... Fun !!!

We had a blast!!! Chris was great and very understanding since we had some issues with the rain!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Emily

Emily Long · Married on 12/14/2019

HIGHLY recommended for you next event!

Chris was FANTASTIC to work with. SUPER nice guy! He always responded within at least 24 hours (depending on the time of our messages) and made sure to answer all of my questions with patience and understanding (and there were A LOT).
    EVERYONE has raved about how awesome our DJ was. No one wanted to leave the dance floor!
    The photobooth was also a hit! It was very easy to work with and everyone loved working with the props.
    I'd HIGHLY recommend Chris and the Graingertainment team for your next event. If we ever have a bigger get together again, I will absolutely book with this company!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Christa · Married on 12/08/2019

Fantastic experience

I loved the attention and attentiveness provided to us. Our wedding was wonderful with the music and amazing photo booth. Our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. Everything was above expectations. Thank you for helping make our day wonderful

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Kangaloo · Married on 12/07/2019

Awesome company, awesome DJ!!

They were very helpful and professional. Anthony our DJ was super kind and helpful! He did an amazing job, everyone was out on the floor dancing their butts off!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/23/2019

Outstanding DJ - Dylan

Dylan and Graingertainment was outstanding from start to finish! Dylan makes sure to get guests involved and is very fun! Website easy to navigate to upload your songs and preferences! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/29/2019