Oh So Classy Events Reviews

42 | Tampa, FL

42 Reviews for Oh So Classy Events

Marcella Butz · Married on 01/25/2020

McCollum Wedding 2020

I cannot emphasize enough how amazing Sasha and the Oh So Classy team was!! My husband and I planned our wedding in Tampa while living in Chicago and Sasha made the process so smooth! Sasha is so skilled at filtering information to Brides/Grooms to minimize the stress of decision making! she truly made our wedding come to life and made the process enjoyable!! In addition to ensure the planning process went smooth, Sasha also kept our budget in mind and was able to help prioritize vendor selections to ensure we were spending money efficiently! We will remember this day for the rest of our lives:) Thanks Oh So Classy Team!! -Marcy&Ryan

Sent on 04/07/2020

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2017

We love love love Sasha and her team at Oh So Classy Events!!! We were unfortunately one of the couples affected by the sudden closure of the 1930 Grande Room, and with only 4 months until our wedding, we set out to completely re-plan from out of state. Sasha was one of the very first vendors to reach out to us, and she extended a very thoughtful discount, since we had lost so much money. She along with Hope from the Rialto, really made us feel like the wedding community of Tampa really cared. Sasha has such great attention to detail, I knew I could trust her from the beginning. The wedding was executed flawlessly!!! I had a very specific vision, and Sasha stayed true to my expectations, and even threw in some nicely complimented surprises to the decor I provided. I did not hire her for the design package, but know I am wondering how much better it could have been if I did! She has a very tasteful and classy design approach, and like I said, amazing attention to detail!

-The Vetzels

Sent on 01/01/2018

Carrie · Married on 11/04/2017

I hired Oh so Classy for day of planning. I'm so thankful I did. They came to my venue and took over setting up the reception. They made sure to take over everything and let me, my family and friends enjoy the moment. They helped with lining up my wedding party for the ceremony and making sure everyone was where they needed to be and when. After the event was over they packed up everything for me and left me with no worries. I highly suggest using them for a worry free day.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Carrie! Thank you for your amazing review. We are so glad to hear we made your wedding day memorable and stress free! Wishing you and Brad nothing but the best. :)

Brandi · Married on 05/12/2017

My husband and I met with Sasha and Annika after getting a recommendation from our photographer to use them. We explained what we were looking for, that we just wanted assistance leading up to our big day and then coordination the day of. Sasha was able to put together a package that included partial planning, taking over communication with all of our vendors two weeks before, and coordination the day of. Annika was our primary contact throughout planning and every month would email us to check in on how planning was going and asking if we had any questions. Whenever I reached out for help, I always got a quick response. There was one time Annika wasn't available and Sasha promptly responded and got an answer for us.

About two weeks to the wedding, Annika basically took control over contacting all our vendors. There was even one time I had called the caterer and asked about linen for some of the tables and they already had added them per Annika's request! At the rehearsal the day before, Annika let everyone know where they needed to be at all times before and after the ceremony. The day of our wedding, I dropped off all the items we had DIYed and that was all I had to worry about doing all day! Anything else that needed to be addressed, Annika contacted my MOH. I only heard about one thing, and that was asking where the cake cutter and server were. Despite the fact that this was on my to-do list and I kept looking, I never found one I liked and then completely forgot about it! No need to worry though, Annika got it taken care of!

In addition to Annika was Allison and together, they set everything up perfectly! Throughout the night, whenever we were needed for something like cake cutting or speeches, Annika would find us and make sure everything was on schedule. Not having to worry about any detail, my husband and I were able to enjoy our night celebrating with each other and all of our loved ones.

Thank you so much Sasha, Annika, and Allison!

Sent on 06/09/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/10/2017

Oh man, where do I even begin? Oh So Classy is just incredible. We booked them soon after getting engaged and originally signed our contract for the full planning + design option. With that, I worked closely with Sasha and she was extremely responsive and accommodating. Sasha acted as our full planner for a month or two before I realized something about myself: I'm very Type A and knew exactly what I wanted. I was doing things we hired OSC for before Sasha even had a chance. Having started planning with a smaller budget in the beginning, we weren't sure if we could afford a videographer. I explained all of this to Sasha and she was extremely understanding and let us change our service to the coordination-only service. Because of this, we were able to get a videographer and I am still so grateful for that.

After changing services, Sasha no longer worked with us and we instead worked with Kara and Annika. We still had access to the AMAZING planning portal OSC gives their clients access to (seriously, Idk what I would've done without it). I worked very closely with Kara from that point on. She wasn't just a typical day-of coordinator. She was there to help and answer any questions I had months and months before the wedding. The weeks leading up to our wedding Kara got extremely involved in all of the details to make sure we checked everything off our list. I met with Kara and Annika about a month before the wedding and we laid out all of the details, putting me at ease with things I had been stressing about.

The day of our wedding, Kara and Annika were prompt and on time and worked SO hard to make our day special until the very last minute. They worked closely with my parents on any issues that arose and distributing final payments + gratuities, etc. so that my new husband & I could enjoy every second of our wedding.

I couldn't recommend OSC enough, no matter what service you choose. The team is incredible and will make sure your wedding day is PERFECT. <3

Sent on 03/15/2017

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Chelsea, thank you so much for your kind words!! Our team was honored to be a part of your day and we will miss working with you! All the best to you and William, and enjoy your honeymoon!! :)

Stephanie · Married on 03/19/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Sasha and her team! We planned my wedding together for 2 years and now that our FLAWLESS wedding is over, I miss working with her! She is very professional, and has connections with amazing vendors! I had planned a completely outdoor wedding, and of course if poured rain day of. Sasha already had a backup tent reserved, but there was too much lightening to pitch it. Her team worked so hard to put together a back up to our back up plan We were in such good hands I didn't have to worry. When the rain stopped, she rallied the troops and made our reception space under the tent magical. Everything was perfect. Can not thank Sasha and Oh So Classy enough. I recommend her to every bride I meet!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Stephanie thank you so very much for your kind words! I miss planning with you as well!! But I am so thrilled to have been able to make your wedding day everything you hoped for. I wish you both the absolute best and please stay in touch! :)
  • Sam

Chong · Married on 02/20/2016

Sasha is a god send when it comes to wedding planning.

I had her for partial planning because I had a general idea for my wedding and needed some help on some things along the way.

The majority of the wedding planning was smooth until the week of the wedding. Random things just went crazy (with no fault to Sasha) but Sasha was able to save the day and fix all the issues that occurred. On the day of wedding, whatever issues that might have happened I never knew about because my husband and I both believe the wedding went beautifully with nothing out of place. She also made sure everything was wrapped up after the wedding when my husband and I left in our get away car. Everything was taken care of without me needing to be there.

Not only is Sasha a professional and knows what she's doing but she's a wonderful person and was always there when I needed her. With her I never had to feel I was overwhelmed with wedding planning.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you both and being able to deal with any distractions so that you both could truly just enjoy your day! So excited for you two and I can't wait to see all of the photos!! Enjoy married life. :)

Beverly · Married on 02/06/2016

If you are debating on the need for a wedding planner think no more...YES you need one. Sasha helped me from start to finish. She will guide you when choosing between vendors, recommend vendors within your budget & understand when you tell her what things are important and not important for your wedding. Also there is nothing better than to have someone you can ask for advice during all those wedding planning months than a planner (& yes you will feel the need to run every decision by her lol!). All the vendors she recommended performed above expected in particular the florist & photographer (Andrea & Ailyn :)). The day off the wedding I worried about absolutely nothing & if something went wrong I did not even hear about it. I enjoyed my wedding day from start to finish, danced all night & Sasha was key for this. And of course the reception decor was PERFECT! Sasha was able to capture my ideas & make them real. Don't hesitate..book her..you won't regret it!!! Happy Wedding!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Thank you SO much Beverly!! I will miss planning with you! Wishing you and Noah the best happily every after! :) xoxo

Sasha was great to work with. She helped my husband and I's wedding day go off without any issues.
    To me, Sasha sticks out above other planners for her organization and how much she truly cares for you and your other half. She was constantly communicating with me throughout the whole process, and never pressured me to go with certain vendors.
    She even takes random phone calls from brides worried about the Florida weather!
    Thank you to Oh So Classy Events for helping make my wedding everything I wanted and more!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Thank you SO much!! This means a lot. Congratulations again and I am wishing you the very best!!! :)

Samantha · Married on 11/22/2015

Where do I even begin with how amazing Sasha and her team are? Booking Oh So Classy/Sasha turned out to be one of the best decisions of our entire wedding. We used the "month of coordination," which was a huge lifesaver in those last stressful weeks of wedding planning and organization. Sasha helped execute huge headaches of tasks, like coordinating vendors for the day and making a timeline that flowed absolutely perfectly. On the day of the wedding, Sasha and her team set up every detail exactly as I envisioned them with no direction at all. It's like she could read my mind! :) I felt at ease with Sasha from my first meeting with her and I'm so glad she was a part of our wedding day. This review can't even cover all of the little things OSC will help you with for your wedding. HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND OH SO CLASSY/SASHA! You will not regret having OSC in charge the day of! No stress at all!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Samantha! Thank you so much for the sweet review. It was such a pleasure to be a part of yours and Kyle's big day - we are honored you chose us to help make it absolutely perfect. Your kind words mean so much!! :)

Amanda · Married on 11/21/2015

My wedding day was a breeze thanks to Sasha. We met a couple times before my wedding date, she provided a thorough spreadsheet for me to fill out with all the details of my day. Of course, I forgot some things, but she took it in stride. On the day, everything was perfect. If anything went wrong, I did not hear about it and that's the way it should be. No bride should be stressed on her wedding day, we have enough emotions as it is! Sasha and her team were worth every penny.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

We loved working with you Amanda!! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day! Enjoy married life!! :)

Sandra · Married on 10/18/2015

Incredibly professional and receptive to this helecopter mom. Sasha kept us abreast of budget concerns, ran interference with vendors and that special day for my daughter was the very best. Don't think I can thank her enough. She knows the business and is excellent at her job. Best advise I can give is to trust her with your wedding. No regret! She suggested vendors and made all arrangements from venue to lighting, music and anything in between for this outdoor wedding and stayed until the lights were out.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet and kind words Sandra! You are one of my favorite mother of the bride hands down!! It was so great working with you and I'm glad you were able to enjoy Robin's wedding to the fullest. Hugs!!

Sara · Married on 09/26/2015

Booking a wedding planner was definitely one of the best ideas I've ever had! Sasha has the hook-up to some fantastic vendors who (shamless bragging coming) blew our wedding out of the water! By making the vendor referral process pain-free and also with discounts vendors provided by booking through Sasha, her services basically paid for themselves. Sasha also provided me with a time-line that helped me to clearly understand what I needed dto accomplish and by what point in the planning process. And having a point-person in charge of taking care of logistics and details the morning of the wedding took away a tremendous amount of stress. It's worth it!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

My dear Sara, thank you so much! It was such an honor planning with you and Jon, and we wish you two the absolute best in your marriage! :)

Haley · Married on 04/17/2015

Thanks so much to Sasha and her team for helping us plan, prepare, and flawlessly execute our special day!! You were such a big help from picking out vendors, important decision making, keeping us on track and within budget, as well as organizing the Big Day so we could just enjoy!! It was a joy working with you!! Thanks again for all of your hard work and support, Haley and Bryan

Sent on 06/16/2015

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

We will miss planning with you and Bryan!! Thank you so much for your sweet words and we're glad you enjoyed your beautiful wedding day! :)

Leah · Married on 03/28/2015

Briana and Sasha from Oh So Classy Events seriously were the best investment I made for our wedding day. They were a pleasure to work with and did everything they possibly could to ensure the day ran smoothly and to our liking. There were a few instances where things went wrong with some of the other vendors and Briana took care of everything with such professionalism that I, the bride, had no idea anything happened until after the event. Words can't express my gratitude to Briana for making my wedding day perfect and hassle free! She worked so hard she was sweating at the end of the night, and she did it all with a smile on her face! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!

Sent on 04/01/2015

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Thank you so much Leah!! We enjoyed making your big day enjoyable and memorable. Congratulations again!! :)

Josh · Married on 12/08/2014

Sasha was so helpful in planning our wedding in Sarasota. My bride and I both live about twelve hours from where our ceremony was held, so it was important that we had a competent planner. Sasha was very patient with us and provided quality assistance on everything from hiring a DJ to choosing a dessert menu. Her service was much appreciated and genuinely helped make our day wonderful and an "oh so classy" event!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Josh! We are so honored to have made this an unforgettable day for you and your bride. Wish you both all the best!! :)

Kristin · Married on 11/08/2014

We cannot say enough about Sasha and her team at Oh So Classy! She was there with us every step of the way and helped us manage everything from budgeting concerns to pre-wedding stress! On the day of, everything went off without a hitch. The Oh So Classy team was so attentive my husband and I felt like celebrities and their hard work made everything completely stress free so that we were able to relax and enjoy our day.
    I would recommend Oh So Classy to ANY bride! We didn't think we would have the budget for a wedding planner but we received so many discounts and freebies from our vendors because of using Oh So Classy that the planning service mostly paid for itself.
    Thank you for everything, Sasha!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

It was a true pleasure planning with you two!! Thank you so much for your sweet review Kristin! I am so happy that we were able to be a part of both your planning and your special day. I'm so glad you found us to assist you, and that the value of our planning services showed through in our work. It was a beautiful day and I'll miss planning with you!! :)

Sasha and her team did a really good job at staying in contact with us, she was very flexible with me on some deadlines when I had some family emergencies. Our rehearsal went great because of her and she did her best to help me deal with a bad DJ and a hairstylist that went over an hour and a half. She kept me informed the day of the wedding and went out of her way to help us. She even helped me through the days after the wedding. We wouldn't of made it through the day without her.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Thank you Lindsey! I'm glad we could help relieve some stress for you both. We wish you and Cody the happiest of marriages. :)

Julianne · Married on 10/11/2014

Sasha and Briana truly are the best! I used them for "day of coordination" so that I and the rest of the wedding party wouldn't have to stress the day of the wedding. They definitely made the wedding day planning process stress free and smooth sailing! Sasha and Briana contacted all vendors, they were responsive and quick to answer all questions that I had and they were very flexible with meeting times. I am so pleased to have had them as my wedding planners. Everything went great! I couldn't have asked for a better team as they definitely know what they're doing! I highly recommend them to anyone in need of a wedding planner or day of coordinator. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Julianne! We're so happy for you and Joel...thank you for letting us be a part of such a beautiful day! :)

Julianne · Married on 10/11/2014

Sent on 11/04/2014

Joan · Married on 10/11/2014

So glad my daughter chose to have Oh So Classy for the day of the wedding. As the mother of the bride. I was able to enjoy the day and be stress free. I highly recommend this outstanding team for any occassion.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Thank you so much Joan! It was our pleasure to be a part of it and make this celebration so memorable. :)

Sasha and Briana were really great to work with. They truly looked out for me and wife and made sure that all the vendors did their job right and in a timely manner while taking the stress of off everyone especially us. My wife's parents were against spending on coordination but after they saw the difference it made, they told us they were happy we had Oh So Classy Events there. Thank you guys so much!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

We love hearing from our grooms! Thank you so much - so happy we could help make your day so memorable!

Jamii · Married on 11/23/2013

Thank you Oh So Classy Events and Sasha for helping to make our dream wedding come true!!!

I used the "Just Be There" package as I wanted to plan everything and then pass it on to someone who would put it all together and help make sure everything ran smoothly. That is exactly what Sasha did! Sasha is very responsive, always responding to my emails quickly. She is super nice and professional, too. She created a day of timeline to ensure the day was perfect. She was there for the majority of the day of the wedding and made sure I didnt have to deal with anything so I could just relax.

Thank you, Sasha, for your help!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Jamii! Thank you sooo much for your sweet review. So happy for you & Dane as you embark on this new journey - marriage! Happy holidays!! :)
  • O

Orlaida · event on: 10/19/2013

Sasha was very easy to work with and very flexible, everything turned out awesome.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Thanks so much Orlaida! It was a beautiful event and I enjoyed making it everything you wanted it to be!! :)

One of the best decisions for us was hiring Oh So Classy as our wedding planner. They know how to take your goals and ideas and transform them into a perfectly executed event. Additionally, Sasha from Oh So Classy provided us with great suggestions and always kept the vision we had for our wedding day top of mind. We would definitely recommend Oh so Classy as your wedding planners, and can assure you, your wedding day will be just as "Beautiful"as the Bride!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Oh So Classy Events's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review! :)